Behind Closed Doors Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna just intensified her action and then as he started to spurt, held it all in her mouth. She stood and smiled at him, her cheeks bulging with his cum, before walking to the ice cream machine, which she opened and quickly served two scoops onto two of the plates delicately placing them next to the chocolate cake.

Ben watched in horror as she then let the contents of her mouth fall into the remaining ice cream, placed the pot back in the machine and set it to churn for a moment.

"Caramel ice cream for some, salt caramel for others," she said very sweetly and smiled at him.

He climbed down off the table, carefully, but before he could do anything else she swooped in and started licking his cock clean. Once it was, she pulled his boxers and trousers up. "You can take that out at home later," she said, which he took to mean the plug.

Without really thinking about it he replied, "Yes, mistress."

Anna laughed as she pulled the ice cream out for a second time, and carefully took two more scoops out and placed them on the plates without ice cream. She picked them up and started to walk to the dining room.

"It's on the table," she called up the stairs.

When Ben arrived with the two remaining plates it was Arron and Anna that did not have a plate. She had put the "salt" caramel ones down for him and Millie.

They both sat down and waiting about a minute before Millie and Arron came down the stairs. His cheeks burned as he sat on the seat; the pressure on the area's Anna had spanked was unpleasant, and when he moved in the wrong way the butt plug was forced in, too.

Millie walked in the room and said to Ben, "Their view of the side of our house--and more importantly, our garden--is better than ours!"

Ben's mind was definitely miles away, and he said, "That's nice." Which unsurprisingly got a very odd look from Millie and Arron who followed her in.

They all sat and ate the cake. As Millie moved the ice cream to her mouth, Ben could not help but watch intently. Then out of the corner of his eye, he saw what he could only describe as a warning look from Anna, directed at him. He looked away and took a spoonful of cake.

"Oh, Salted Caramel!" Millie exclaimed. "I love that, and it goes so well with this rich cake. You must have worked for hours!"

Anna smiled and replied, "All home-made, even the ice cream, which has that extra bit of love put into it."

Ben almost choked on the food in his mouth. To which Anna added, "You need some of that ice cream to stop that happening with the cake." She gave Ben another look that just screamed, "Do as I say."

Ben quickly cleared his plate trying not to think about what was on it.

Anna left him alone for the rest of the evening, but flirted with him and Millie at every opportunity; everybody seemed to enjoy it. When there were some comments about Ben and Anna being the cooks in the house, Millie insisted that they should get together to share their love of cooking. Anna seemed very enthusiastic about that, and Ben could not deny that he liked the idea of being alone with Anna again.

At the end of the evening, they agreed that they should do this again sometime, and as Ben left, Anna patted his arse, just in the right place to hit the plug. He almost jumped, and Arron laughed, but he kept going, and was happy when, a minute later, they were back in their house. He disappeared upstairs to the toilet quickly, with Millie calling, "You can't have drunk that much. If you puke, make sure it all goes in the bowl!"

Millie's Evening

Millie felt sexy as she walked around to Anna and Arron's; she had followed to the letter the requirements from Arron for how she should dress and, daringly, she had even gone with no knickers on as he required. There was a cold draft from the wind blowing up her skirt, and that just excited her more as she knocked on their door.

Anna answered and Millie thought she looked incredible; she hoped that was for Ben. She greeted Anna and walked through to the living room, at Anna's instruction.

Arron hugged her as she walked into the room. He smelled nice and his hug was warm and firm, then as he shook Ben's hand he asked if they wanted a drink.

"I'd like a wine please," Millie replied.

"Red or White?" Arron continued.

"White please, fruity if you have it," Millie replied. "Me too, please," Ben added from behind her. She turned and smiled at him.

She moved to the sofa and sat down. Ben joined her and, after a few moments, Arron handed her a glass of cold white wine. Arron sat and they started talking about the latest BBC drama. Millie had a theory on who the killer was, and told Arron about it. Of course, Arron did not agree; he was convinced it was the femme fatal.

"Oh, of course you'd think that," Millie said. "All you men want to fuck her, and the idea of her being a bad girl appeals."

Arron laughed, "That might be true." Before Millie could answer, Ben piped up, "I'll go and see or Anna needs a hand with anything."

He got up and left; Millie listened to him walk along the hallway.

"Show me that you obeyed the rules," Arron said.

"What if he comes back? Or Anna comes in?" Millie asked.

"You will hear him coming down the hall and it takes almost 5 seconds to get here from the kitchen. Now, do as you have been told, or I will punish you," Arron said, sounding a little more irritated at the end than she liked.

Millie stood up turned her back on Arron and then bent over pulling her skirt up. Her naked arse was displayed for him, and was probably closer to his face than he wanted, but she was unrepentant.

She stayed in that position for a moment, then started to straighten up again. "No, stay where you are," Arron commanded.

She stopped moving and held the position. That was not actually that comfortable, her stomach muscles starting to hurt almost immediately. Arron had got up and walked over the room, picked something up and then returned.

A Butt Plug was presented to her lips; it was a good-sized metal plug, with a red jewel on the end. She opened her mouth and Arron popped it in. "Make sure you get lots of fluid on that; it is the only lube it is getting before it goes up your arse," he said.

He walked around behind her and, with no warning, a slap with his hand landed on her arse cheek. It was quite hard, and the sound was obvious. She gasped, as much on the worry that it could be heard in the kitchen, as to the shock of the smack.

Suddenly, Arron whispered in her ear. "Don't worry we have tested it; you can't hear that in the kitchen. Oh, and this is your punishment for letting the rubbish in your bin fly down the road yesterday in the wind. I saw you let it go!"

Millie felt herself blush; she had indeed been too lazy to chase a chocolate wrapper that had escaped the bin in the wind. The next slap landed; it was hard, and moved her forward. She had to reposition her foot. The sting was immediate, and she felt herself bite the plug in response.

"Hold your position or I will punish you more," Arron said sternly, but quietly.

She moved herself back, and waited for the next slap. There were two in quick succession. Both stung, and she was sure they would leave marks. She was also not sure that they could not be heard in the kitchen. In the silence that followed, for just a moment, she heard music start in another room, which must be the kitchen; it was one of Ben's favourite songs. She guessed Ben and Anna were getting along.

That thought was ripped from her mind as two more slaps, a little lower on the top of her legs, landed. She managed to keep her mouth shut, but they caused a yelp that vibrated around the inside of her cheeks and across the butt plug.

As she tried to calm herself from that, Arron took the plug from her mouth. That helped her breathing and she took a couple of deep breaths. However, he took a firm grip of her waist, his arm around her. He stood facing the opposite way from her, her body pulled into him tight, arm around her. With the other hand he teased apart her cheeks exposing her tight hole, and with a smooth motion, she felt the plug press against her arse.

She relaxed as best she could as he pushed. It hurt; there was not enough lube. He put more force in, and she felt her sphincter start to painfully give way.

"No, don't, you can't, it hurts," she whispered. Well, as close to a whisper as she could get.

"Relax and take your punishment," Arron said firmly.

Millie tried, but the pain was quite intense as her hole was opened with the skin being dragged inwards before snapping back into place as the plug entered her. She winced and felt tears in her eyes as she endured. Then, with a popping sound, it was in place. Uncomfortable and sore, she did actually relax at that point.

"Good girl," Arron said with a smile. His voice was not patronising, but she could not help but feel like he was doing just that.

"I want my safe word to be KitKat," she blurted, not exactly sure why she said that just then.

"OK," said Arron, "stand up and pull down your top. I want to see those fabulous tits."

She started to do as he asked, and said, "I am surprised you even notice them, with Anna's impressive chest almost completely on display."

She pulled her top down to reveal her braless tits, her nipples defined with arousal. Arron approached her picking up his drink on the way and taking a sip.

"I think you know that display is not for my benefit," he said, as he pulled a piece of ice from his glass.

He moved the ice to Millie's nipple, and swirled it around her areola. Millie flinched, but pushed herself back into the discomfort of the ice straight away. She watched as her nipple both grew and became rock-hard under the cold, before he switched to the other nipple.

Soon she had two cold, wet bullets on her chest; there was no way they were disappearing quickly, she thought. Even as that thought went through her head, she heard Anna call that the starter was served.

Arron kept the ice on her nipple for 10 more seconds before dropping it back into his drink. "Come on," he said and walked out the room.

Millie was still adjusting her top when she entered the dining room, but Ben was facing the other way, thankfully. Her nipples were very visible under her top.

Anna clearly noticed and gave her a smile. Just before she took her seat, while she was behind Ben, she flashed her hard nipples at Anna, who gave her a wide smile. As she sat down, she thought to herself, "I can't believe I just did that!"

Millie sat down, her arse uncomfortable both from the spanking, and the plug. It hurt every time she moved. She fidgeted about for a moment trying to get comfortable, but every position was not what she wanted.

"You look lovely this evening," Anna said to Millie. "I remember when my body was firm and sexy like that."

Millie felt her cheeks flush. "Thank you, but you are still hot. Ben has certainly not taken his eyes off you."

She looked at Ben who flushed bright red and tensed up. He relaxed when he saw the laughter spread not only on Millie's face, but Anna's too.

Even Arron laughed as he said, "I don't blame Ben. Anna's tits are some of the most amazing I have ever seen." He paused, then added, "Not that you have anything to worry about, Millie."

The conversation continued, in this very informal flirtatious manner, and Millie felt more relaxed as Ben got more and more involved in it, her own slight guilt slowly dissipating.

After they had all finished eating, they talked for a minute or two before Anna got up, saying that main course would be 10 minutes. Ben followed out to help, carrying both of their wines. As soon as he was out the door Millie said, "The discomfort in my arse during that was unbelievable!"

Arron laughed quietly at her. "Anna and Ben seem to be getting on," he said ignoring her complaints.

She gave him a look of death for ignoring her, but did reply. "I hope so; he did look at her tits an awful lot."

"Good. Let's hope he is sucking them right now," Arron laughed.

Millie gave him a look of shock, but secretly she hoped the same.

"Anyway," Arron continued, "bend over the table now like a good little slut."

Millie did not question or complain; she did as she was asked, raising from her chair and bending over the table, careful not to lay on any of the things set on the table, and avoiding the candles that flickered close to her head.

Arron pulled ice from his glass and quickly pushed it up her pussy. She flinched hard, almost knocking over the candle closest to her, but managed to keep the complaint behind her sealed lips. Once it was in, he fingered her, and rubbed his rubbed his thumb on her clit. He worked quickly to get her moaning; she was pushing into his hand driving herself toward orgasm. Moments before she climaxed, he stopped and pulled his hand away. She felt the loss, wanted to cum, but knew he would not allow it.

"Push it out," he instructed. Millie knew he meant the ice. She managed to get it moving, but he had pushed it quite deep; it took 20 seconds before she felt it on her lips. She gave her pussy a final tighten, and it popped out into Arron's hand. There was not much of it left, and she suddenly became aware of how uncomfortable her pussy was, tingling and cold.

Arron dropped the ice into her wine glass, and smiled at her. He picked something else up that she did not see, and approached her, taking hold of her and exposing her clit. Suddenly he was attaching a bulldog clip to her clit, crushing it between the clasps. She yelped, "No, no, you can't leave me with that!" There was genuine panic in her voice the pain was overwhelming.

"Sit down and make yourself comfortable again, and endure that like the slut you are," he said.

She did as instructed, and again had issues getting comfortable, which were worse now because of the clip. She could not close her legs. This meant she was even more exposed, but also that the plug was lower and being forced into her arse with every movement.

Arron took his seat and before she knew it, his foot was between her legs and his big toe was flicking at the bulldog clip. Millie bit her lip and tried hard not to let an orgasm start, but this was so exciting, and a little bit scary, and she found that hard.

She fidgeted against his toe, and moved to stop the pressure a couple of times, but everything caused something else to hurt. Then Anna walked in and his foot withdrew.

The main course looked lovely, and Millie dug in as soon as everybody was seated. The flirty conversation picked up where it left off. One point that caught Millie off guard was a question from Anna just as they were finishing. "You feeling ok, Millie?" she asked. "You look a little flushed. Not under any pressure, I hope."

Millie guessed that Anna probably knew what Arron had done to her, and that her discomfort was becoming more noticeable as they ate, so replied, "Not at all, only the type of pressure I like. Must just be a little warm."

Anna disappeared and returned with wine and filled her glass before almost dragging Ben off to help with the last course. Arron had made a comment about showing Millie something upstairs, which she just agreed with, not being sure what was said.

As Anna and Ben disappeared into the kitchen, Millie followed Arron upstairs. She was super careful, walking like she had just got off a horse, with the bulldog clip really hurting her, and not wanting to move it and cause more pain. At the top of the stairs, Arron directed her to a room. She guessed it was at the opposite end of the house from the kitchen.

It was a bedroom, but Millie did not think it was Arron and Anna's bedroom. "Strip," came the instruction from Arron. With a level of care to not cause herself more pain, she followed the instruction. Removing her top first to stand there topless, then her skirt.

"Stockings too?" she questioned.

"No, you are fine like that," he said, before approaching and pulling the clip off her clit. She only partly stopped the scream, and immediately looked towards the door, but Arron had shut that, and she could vaguely hear some music from downstairs.

Arron laughed. "They will not hear you; now bend over."

Millie bent, exposing the plug. The movement squashed her clit and she shook from the feelings that caused.

Arron took hold of the plug and pulled it out, to a gasp from Millie. He then walked in front of where she was bent and showed her another plug; it was twice the size.

"Wait, no, you can't. That will not fit, the small one was painful..."

She was cut off by Arron. "Safe Word or accept it!" The words were very forceful, and she did not want to use a safe word.

She watched as thankfully this time Arron lubed up the plug, then moved behind her and lubed her arse. It was maybe 10 seconds after that she felt the huge plug pressed against her. She flinched and moved as he put force into sliding it into her arse.

Arron stopped, took a firm grip of her and then pushed again. She let out pained noises through gritted teeth, but was surprised how quickly he got it in. Unlike the smaller one, it did not sit comfortably. She felt stretched, uncomfortable, but also turned-on that he did that to her with such ease.

She remained bent over, and he moved her slightly to rest her arms on the bed. Then, before she knew it, a cock--Arron's cock--was pressed against her wet pussy. He pushed and it slipped in. Millie gasped loudly; it did not feel as if there was enough space in her body for that plug and Arron's cock.

"Oh Jesus, that hurts," she half whispered, half whimpered.

"Good," Arron said from behind her. "You can rub your clit if you want, and you are allowed to cum."

Millie did not need telling twice, and her hand was on her clit before Arron had even started to move. She rubbed her clit hard, her mind full of images of what would happen if Ben and Anna walked in now. Arron was moving slowly, thrusting in and out. She could feel herself squirm as he went in deep. She could not recall ever feeling this full.

With each stroke he got a little harder and a little faster. She started to grunt as he forced in. At about two minutes in, he was thrusting hard, each thrust causing the plug to move as his body pushed against it. She grunted and moaned, feeling completely used and helpless. There were a couple of very deep pounds from Arron and she tipped herself over the edge, cumming hard, and almost collapsing onto the floor. Arron had a tight grip on her, preventing that. She was panting as Arron tensed and shot his load up her. He almost fell on her, but managed to keep his balance, before withdrawing, and dropping her onto the bed to sit beside her.

They stayed in that position for a minute, then Arron said, "Can't have that leaking out of you." He stood up, pulled his jeans back up and straightened his appearance. He walked to a drawer, and pulled out some duct tape. He ripped off a decent sized piece and walked back to Millie, positioning it over her pussy and perineum. After a moment he stuck it into place, pushing it hard into her skin, as good as sealing her pussy.

"What if I need to pee?" she asked.

"Hold it, or silently pull that off in the toilet." He smiled at her, no sympathy on his face.

"Now get dressed; I am sure we will be missed downstairs." His voice was even again, and she was surprised he had recovered so quickly.

Millie was still picking up her clothes when the call came from downstairs, through the door that Arron had reopened. She dressed as quickly as she could, asking, "What about this plug?"

"Stays in; you can take it out a home," Arron almost sounded smug, and she had no idea how she would cope for the rest of the evening.

They went downstairs and rejoined Ben and Anna at the table. Millie did not meet either Ben's or Anna's eyes and sat down as gingerly at if her seat was made of nails. She made some comment about the view, which she could not remember two seconds after she had said it.