Behind Closed Doors Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was all too much. I wanted Daniel. I wanted to go home. Even as a house slave, there had been a rhythm to my life here. I had seen the new rhythm and I wanted no part of it. But I had no choice. I wasn't a human I was a slave I was property and Dr Hong could do with the Dames's property as she liked. So could all the doctors and nurses.

They secured me tightly and I felt hands touching me voices were talking, not to me but about me.

"Well, Dr Carter 12 Demerits her first day she clearly needs a very thorough second exam and then treatment." Dr Hong said

"I concur, Dr Hong, we will begin with a colonoscopy and a ductoscopy" her hands squeezed my breast as she spoke "need to make sure these mammaries are in working order after all. Followed by a level six inflation. That should sufficiently correct her behaviour."

"Oh, indeed Dr Carter if you will allow me to conduct my usual gyno exam while you prepare."

"By all means doctor."

I felt my legs being spread in the stirrups my sex fully exposed. I cringed as the cold duckbill speculum slid into me.

"My my Jane you are looking wet today." Dr Hong said everyone in the room laughed except me. I just lay there staring up into the surgical lights as I felt my body being violated yet again.

Dr Hong was always so meticulous in her examination. This time was no different. She used the speculum to slowly spread my aching pussy wider and wider. I couldn't see what she was doing but I could feel her hands and her instruments probing me. I had nowhere to focus my eyes and because of the bright surgical lights, I couldn't see what was going on. I could only make out the silhouettes of the nurses and doctors moving around me, their gloved hands touching me everywhere. I couldn't lift my head either and turning it side to side only gave me glimpses of the instrument trays being rolled past me. So I lay there feeling every prick every tweak every pinch as Dr Hong probed my vagina. I felt cold metallic devices inserted into me probing my cervix. I felt hands moving elsewhere on me two. Four nurses seemed to loom over my breast. Two held bowls of something for their partner who applied it to me. I felt the speculum being withdrawn, but then the sharp pain just below my stomach as the injection needles plunged into my womb. I tried to count them but there were too many, maybe 5 or 7.

"Well then shall we start with the colonoscopy?" one doctor I didn't know said

"Oh no, we will conduct all three endoscopes at once." The reply came from the woman I thought was Dr Carter.

I felt my body being shifted. My legs were taken from the stirrups placed together and drawn up to my stomach. A bar was placed behind my knees and secured to the bed. I didn't struggle. I knew that would only make it worse. I felt the new position open my ass wide and felt the warm light shift to shine directly on it. I felt it as lubricant was applied to my ass.

Oh no I thought as the probe went in.

I was surprised at how painful it was and couldn't help but try to struggle. I ground in pain.

"Good very good response now let's see if this cow is functional." Dr Carter said

I saw other doctors looming above me. I didn't know them. I realised I was becoming increasingly unable to name my tormentors; they were all just anonymous masked figures inflicting torment on me at will. The doctors each took hold of one of my breasts and I felt the thick needles penetrate just below my nipple.

"AHHHHHHH."

I screamed then in absolute torment.

Penetrated in the ass and both breasts I lay in absolute agony while they probed my insides. After a while, I stopped screaming and just lay in pain writhing as much as I could within the restraints while they worked on me.

"Well, Alice. You will be happy to know Jane has a healthy gut and two very functional breasts. She will have no problem producing sufficient quantities of milk." Dr Carter said to Dr Hong

At last, I felt the probe being withdrawn from my body first the scopes in my breast then the probe which had penetrated up my ass was pulled out. The soreness and pain continued but at least the needles were out.

"Now let's see about this evening's treatment."

I had forgotten this had not been part of my punishment, this was just part of the exam.

I felt my legs being secured to the stirrups and saw Dr Carter walking between my legs. I felt her slip two gloved fingers into me and I groaned I couldn't help it. I was a good slut and my pussy was aching and dripping.

"Hmmm no, this won't do. Jane is clearly too aroused for level 6. I think Jane will need a level 9."

There was an excited rustle among the staff. I felt my restraints being loosened and the whir of electric motors. I was pulled from the table and pushed forward into some kind of harness. My arms were pulled behind my back and cuffed together. My legs were pulled up to my knees. I cried in agony as they bent me into this unnatural position.

"Lift" one of the nurses called. I heard the pulleys and felt myself being lifted from the table. One of the nurses rolled the table away and I was left hanging under the surgical lights. I was positioned as if I would be lying on my stomach, my legs and arms pulled up behind me. My legs were also pulled out, opening my pussy. A harness around my head let me rest it without any great strain. Behind me, I heard the whirr of a motor. Then it died. Gloved hands were moving over me touching and probing. A hand entered my vagina, at first two fingers.

"Ahhh."

Then three.

"AHHhhh."

Then the whole fist.

"AHHHHH!"

"Well, she is ready."

The hand withdrew and something else slid in. Craning my neck to look back I saw some kind of cart had been wheeled behind me and now something that felt like a huge dildo was being inserted into my vagina. A gloved hand was also lubricating my sore ass with my own juices.

No, I thought but then I felt the penetration.

They had not removed my gag which was good because it gave me something to bite as my ass and pussy were slowly filled with what felt like another fist.

"Right inflate to level 9" I heard Dr Carter's voice.

The dildo in my pussy began to grow. It was like the balloon that Dr Hong had used earlier but different; it was only growing deeper within me with the tip remaining the same. It was a horrible feeling like a football was swelling inside me.

A nurse was calling out numbers.

"3."

No no, it was too big I thought.

"5."

The agony was growing as I felt myself being stretched.

"8."

My world became a pain. How could I endure something like this?

When it finally reached 9 I was crying uncontrollably, my body convulsing.

Dr Carter patted my face so I could see through my tears.

"Don't forget to breathe," she said "Begin."

I felt it as the dildo in my ass began to push in and out. Rhythmically and mechanically. The other thing in my vagina, I didn't know what to call it. It was too big and painful to be a dildo. I felt it being pulled slowly out of me, but it was so swollen and going so slowly it was almost unbearable.

Ahhhhh.

AHHHhhhhh.

AHHHHHH!!!!

I was screaming into the gag as I lay suspended over the floor still illuminated in the surgical lights. Gloved hands moved over me touching me everywhere. I felt the stethoscope on my back and hands fondling my breast and other hands kept the harness from swinging too far away from the dildo that was pounding my ass.

Ahhhhh.

AHHHhhhhh.

AHHHHHH!!!!.

"Clamp her," Dr Carter said.

I felt the coldness of metal then the sharp pinch and burning pain as the nipple clamps were applied.

AHHHhhhhh.

AHHHHHH!!!!

AHHHHHH!!!!

The thing in my vagina was still moving slowly very slowly out of me it felt as if it was being pulled centimetre by centimetre as the bulb grew in size the pain increased.

AHHHHHH!!!!

AHHHHHH!!!!

AHHHHHH!!!!

I was screaming into the gag nonstop I had never felt something so intense and overwhelming it felt like I was being pulled apart but at the same time the humiliation, the ass fucking and the pain of the clamps I could feel it pulling me towards an orgasm.

NnnnnnNnnnNNNNN!!! I screamed wordlessly through the gag

"Almost there, Doctor," one of the nurses said.

"Apply pressure," Carter said.

I felt a gloved hand on my pubis pushing down helping the widest part of the thing inside me pass oh it hurt it hurt it hurt.

AHHHHHH!!!!

AHHHHHH!!!!

AHHHHHH!!!!

"There we go," the nurse said cheerfully.

I heard a pop and felt the pressure on my stretched vagina ease.

And suddenly as the pain lessened the orgasm washed over me.

"Huhhhhhh," I cried writhing as I felt my vagina spasming.

"Oh very good Jane." I heard Dr Hong's voice.

"You just had a birth trainer inflated to the size of a 4-kilogram baby's head and pulled out of you."

I hung limply, unable to muster the strength to lift my head.

Dr Hong rubbed my aching pussy talking excitedly to Dr Carter about how my response was so perfect. As she did the dildo fucking me stopped and the nipple clamps were removed a gurney was rolled under me and I was lowered onto it and released from the straps.

The nurses rolled me from the room and back to my cell. I could see that discipline time was ending. Some other girls were stumbling back from medical treatment, others were in their rooms crying. The girl whose room was across from mine was still receiving her punishment. She was 3 months pregnant, bent over her bed, her ass in the air as a nurse struck her cherry-red ass with a strap. It jiggled with each strike and I could see the butt plug and dildo she was holding in her vagina and ass.

The nurses left me on the bed and I at once began to drift towards an exhausted sleep. Tears stained my pillow as I wished Daniel was here and realised this was just the first day of my new life.

12