Behind Her Eyes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet your handler is loving this," Violet said, hooking her thumbs into the sides of her lacy black panties. She pulled them down quickly, trying not to make a show of it, and then started undoing her garters. Her pussy was hairless, probably shaved especially for the night's mission of seduction and entrapment. She was a few inches shorter than Zoe, and even more curvy than the dress had advertised. "Tada," she said flatly.

At Zoe's instruction, Violet stepped out of her boots and pulled off her stockings, making a disgusted face as she did so. "There, we're even."

Zoe made Violet gather all of the discarded clothes together. As much as Zoe wanted to put them on herself so she could be comfortable and warm while she drove the naked traitor ahead of her at gunpoint, the risk of tracking seemed too great. With great reluctance, she ordered Violet to toss the bundle of clothing onto one of the steel staircase landings to their side.

"Now for the other tracker," said Zoe, stepping towards Violet. Violet squealed but made no real protest as Zoe touched her behind the right ear. There was a spark of electricity, and a low moan from Violet.

<I've shut her CMR off,> confirmed Yvain.

"Let's go," Zoe said, keeping her gun trained on Violet and motioning towards the entrance to the alley with her chin.

"What, seriously?" Violet protested. "Like this?!" She motioned animatedly at her body, causing it to jiggle in a way Yvain found quite pleasing.

"I can tie you up and leave you here, if you prefer," Zoe said flatly, glancing at the clothes on the landing above them. "I'm sure your... comrades... would love to find you here."

Violet gulped and made no further verbal protest. Limbs shaking, body bursting into a blush, she scrambled ahead of Zoe, who, for her part, walked with about as much calm as could be expected. Between the gun in her hand, the extreme embarrassment of her prisoner, and the dulling effect of her hours of exposure, Zoe felt almost confident.

Zoe and Violet kept to the shadows as Yvain led them on a winding path to the rendezvous point. Violet would occasionally whine about being cold or humiliated, and would try every now and then to appeal to Zoe's own discomfort to get her to abandon the mission, but to no avail.

"Listen to me, Zoe, just block out your handler and turn around. You're a brilliant, brave woman. The City needs people like you. Turn your back on this Resistance nonsense, and I'll help you. I've got high connections, you know. A life of luxury can be yours."

"Shut up," Zoe snapped, forcibly turning her mind away from the memory of cool leather against her skin.

The rest of their walk was uneventful. They passed a couple of patrol drones, but as Zoe's CMR was hacked and Violet's was disabled, the drones took no notice of them.

The rendevouz point was behind an unassuming, unmarked door near the edge of the City's central district. While keeping a firm eye and gun on Violet, Zoe tapped out the complicated knock that Yvain had told her to make. There was no answer.

"It's three taps there, not two," said Violet acerbicly, a reminder of her longstanding membership of the Resistance.

Zoe tapped again, and the door instantly fell open. A tall man with a mane of unruly black hair stood behind it, holding a large fur coat. His eyes widened briefly at the two naked women in front of him, but quickly returned to normal. When he spoke, it was with a voice that Zoe had never heard with her ears before, but recognized instantly.

"Welcome to the Resistance, Fighter Zoe," said Yvain, looking steadily into Zoe's eyes.

Two more men appeared behind Yvain to seize a scowling, cursing and very embarrassed Violet by both arms, allowing Zoe to relax her gun arm. Both made facial expressions like they'd died and gone to heaven. "Anton! Wexler! Unhand me!" Violet screeched, but it was to no avail as the men dragged her inside.

A smile spread across Zoe's face as she collapsed into Yvain's arms, allowing him to envelope her with the large fur coat.

He took the gun from her hand and lobbed it across the street. Then, closing the door in front of them, he said, "We've gotta get going, there might have been trackers in that gun. We'll take the tunnels."

Zoe's face whitened. She hadn't even considered the possibility. "What? Why didn't you say anything about that?"

"It was more important for you to take in Violet," Yvain said. "We can get a lot out of her in interrogation." He glanced down the corridor at Violet's squirming naked form, being carried out of sight by the two men.

Zoe followed his eyes and made a small sound of displeasure.

"She's got a nice butt," said Yvain, "but I like yours better, Fighter Zoe." One of his arms had somehow ended up inside the coat, against Zoe's bare back.

"Right answer," Zoe said, closing her eyes for the kiss.

The End

12