My Daughter, The Nudist

Story Info
A father must come to terms with his daughters new lifestyle.
9.8k words
4.45
43.7k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Djmac1031
Djmac1031
840 Followers

Forward:

This story is part of the Nude Day Story Contest 2023.

ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18.

------------------------------------------

"Leah! What the hell???"

My daughter had been home from her summer trip to Europe less than twenty-four hours, and here she was, walking around the house, stark naked.

"Didn't I tell you, Daddy? I'm a nudist now."

If this were a movie, this would be the point where the image freeze frames, the record needle scratches, and the voice over comes in:

"I bet you're wondering how this all started. Let's rewind to the beginning."

When Leah had asked to go on the trip overseas several months ago, I'd been hesitant. She'd only just finished her first year of college, and I'd barely seen her in all that time.

I had no idea who she was going with, or where she'd be staying, and I worried about her traveling abroad.

Leah had grown up to be a very smart, independent young woman, but to me she was still just my little girl, one I was very protective of.

Her mother had already approved the trip with her usual casual, complete dismissal of my feelings on the subject.

We divorced two years ago because of it. Well, that and the fact that she'd been banging her aerobics instructor behind my back.

But Peg and I had both spoiled our daughter growing up, and Leah had become very accustomed to getting her own way. It didn't take long to get me to cave.

And so I'd sent Leah the funds, and off she went.

That was back in June. It was now the third week of August, and Leah had returned home to spend the remains of the summer at my place (Peg was off on her own vacation somewhere, probably with that asshole aerobics instructor) before going back to college in September.

Her flight had arrived late last night, and while I could have just sent a car, I'd decided instead to pick her up myself.

I barely recognized Leah when she got off the plane. The teenager who wore baggy jeans and boy band tee-shirts had been replaced by a tall, curvy young woman in skin tight leather pants and an even tighter white halter top. I was horrified when I realized she wasn't wearing a bra. Her apparently newly pierced nipples stood out quite clearly beneath it.

Her usually long, natural brown hair was now short and bright pink. She'd also gotten a nose ring at some point.

Still, she looked beautiful. Her dark green eyes lit up when she saw me. "Daddy!" I tried to ignore the feel of her breasts against my chest as she hugged me.

"Welcome home, princess." I'd been calling her that since she was an infant. I'd originally wanted to name her "Leia," after the Star Wars character, but Peg insisted we spell it more traditionally. I'd given in, (as I would many more times over the years,) but the "princess" moniker stuck.

If the childhood term of endearment bothered her now as an adult, Leah never said so. "Thanks for picking me up. I'm so tired after that flight. Glad I didn't have to wait for an Uber."

"Of course, it was no problem," I smiled, letting her go. "Let's grab your bags and get you home."

We talked about her trip on the way. She'd stayed at one of her friends' summer place in France with a group of several others from college, along with a few more local students.

"I'm definitely gonna have to study my French harder this year if I wanna go back again next summer," she said.

I groaned inwardly, thinking about having to pay for that trip, too. But we had money. Our family law firm goes back several generations, and we've done pretty well for ourselves.

Of course, I wanted Leah to be able to go out and experience the world before she settled down into whatever career path she would finally choose.

That said, I worried about just how much she'd "experienced" while away. But while her looks had certainly changed, she still acted like the daughter I'd always known and loved.

Leah was half asleep by the time we got home. "I'm so exhausted, I'm just gonna go right to bed. Goodnight, Daddy," she yawned, giving me a peck on the cheek before retiring to the room I'd kept for her.

I'd planned the next several days off to be able to spend some time with Leah while she was home, but a lawyer's work is never truly done, and I wound up sorting through and responding to several client emails before finally retiring for the evening myself.

Sleep, however, came slowly. My thoughts were of Leah, and the drastic change in her appearance since last I'd seen her. She'd gone from sweet and innocent looking to, well... sultry.

Neither Peg nor I were prudish when it came to sex, and we were both very open and frank when it came to discussing those things with our daughter growing up; teaching her not to be ashamed of her body, or her sexuality.

But of course a father naturally keeps a certain distance from those things as their daughters get older, and we don't really wanna KNOW just what they're up to, or with who.

Still, I couldn't help but now wonder just who she'd been hanging around with all summer, and what a villa full of young adults with money and freedom from parental constraints would get into. All I knew is how crazy MY college years had been, and the multiple wild parties with plenty of young ladies all just as willing to fuck and suck my cock as I was to give it to them.

I shook those memories from my mind. Best not to dwell on it, or on the idea that my own daughter could have... "No, no, don't go there," I thought.

Eventually, I drifted off. Although disturbing dreams troubled me throughout the night.

Normally I'm an early riser, but with the day off, I allowed myself the luxury of sleeping in. I awoke late, but still not entirely rested. I decided coffee was in order, stat.

On my way downstairs, I passed Leah's room, and could hear her shower running. Apparently she'd slept in, too.

I knocked loudly, then cautiously cracked the door. "Leah? I'm making breakfast. Want anything special?"

"Got waffles and strawberries?" Leah's voice echoed from her bathroom.

"Of course. I knew you were coming, remember?"

I could hear her laughter lilting over the sound of running water. "You know me so well. Oh! And coffee?"

"On it!" Closing her door, I made my way down to the kitchen.

The coffee was brewed and I was just finishing up the waffles when Leah walked in.

Completely naked.

"Leah, what the hell???" I stood, stunned, for a full second before turning my back to her.

It wasn't fast enough. I'd seen everything:

Her full breasts swaying and bouncing ever so slightly with her steps. Her nipples, pink and puffy, each with a matching adornment of silver barbells.

The small unicorn tattoo on her left breast, just by her cleavage.

Her belly button sported yet another piercing. And I was pretty sure I'd seen something sparkling between her legs as well just before I'd turned.

"Didn't I tell you, Daddy? I'm a nudist now." She said it as casually as someone would mention what they'd had for breakfast.

Breakfast! The waffles were burning! I needed to turn off the waffle iron, but to do so meant turning to my daughter again.

Leah still stood there as if it were completely normal to be buck naked in front of her own father.

"What do you mean, you're a NUDIST now???" I barked as I pulled the darkened waffles off the iron. "That's not something you just spring on someone, especially your father, in the middle of his kitchen! Jesus! Go upstairs and put some damn clothes on!"

To my shock, Leah simply laughed. "Oh, Daddy, you're overreacting. It's really not a big deal."

"OVERREACTING?" My voice rose in pitch as I struggled to avert my eyes from her while still trying to salvage breakfast. "Leah, you're my daughter, for Christ's sake! I really shouldn't be seeing you like this!"

"Why not?" she shot back. "Families in France go naked around each other all the time, no one even bats an eye."

"Well we're not in France," I snapped. "Now, please, go put some clothes on! This is insane!"

"No."

Her reply stunned me. I'd been doing my best to look at anything else, but now I made myself fully face her.

"What did you say?"

"I said, no." She stood stubborn, defiant, her arms folded across her ample chest. It was the same pose she used to make as a child when she'd refuse to go to bed on time.

I could barely contain my rising anger. "Leah, march your bare ass upstairs RIGHT now and get dressed, or so help me, I'll..."

"You'll what?" Leah smirked. "Ground me? Spank me? Send me to bed without dessert?"

My jaw dropped. "I'll... I'll call your mother."

Leah laughed. "Go ahead. I already told her about this weeks ago. She's okay with it. In fact, she's probably on a nude beach somewhere right now with her boyfriend. Bet you didn't know that!"

My mind was reeling. "You told her??? But you deliberately waited to spring it on me like this? That's really not fair to me, at all. Besides, I bet your mother didn't think you'd remain a nudist around your own father!"

"Why are you so afraid to see me naked?"

"Because... because... I just... shouldn't! It's not appropriate!"

"Says who?" Leah spat. "A morally repressive society that guilts women into feeling embarrassed about their bodies? That calls us sluts and whores if we show too much skin? That shames us for our sexuality while simultaneously exploiting us for it?"

"Says a FATHER who is really uncomfortable right now! Now please, I'm begging you; go get dressed. We can talk about this over breakfast, but I can't concentrate with you flaunting your body around like this! Aren't you the least bit embarrassed???"

Leah's face went from smug to pouty. "Flaunting? Embarrassed? Daddy, are you body shaming me? You and Mom always said a woman should never have to feel ashamed about her body, or her sexuality."

"I'm not trying to SHAME you, just..." I stopped mid-sentence, completely flustered. Why was she fighting me so hard on this?

"Fine," I snapped. "Breakfast is ready. I guess you'll be eating it alone."

I was halfway upstairs when I realized I'd stormed out without even getting my coffee, let alone food.

Frustrated and angry, I went back downstairs, grabbed my keys and headed off to a local coffee shop.

---------------------------------------------

I returned an hour later to a quiet house. Leah was nowhere to be seen. Which I was thankful for, given her sudden refusal to wear clothing.

Not wanting to deal with her at the moment, I decided to distract myself with work. I settled in my office and spent the next two hours doing some tedious paperwork I'd been putting off. Anything to keep me from thinking about Leah.

The knock at the door startled me. "Dad? Can I come in?"

I hesitated before responding. "Are you dressed?"

"Yes," came her soft reply.

I sighed. I really wasn't prepared for this. "Okay. Come in."

Leah entered, clad in a long, fluffy bathrobe. I suppose technically one could call that "dressed." Still, I was wary as she sat down in the chair opposite my desk.

An awkward silence hung in the air for several moments before she spoke. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have sprung it on you like that. I didn't think of your feelings or your reaction, and I should have."

"Yes, you should have," I agreed. "Look, Leah, I've tried my best to stay out of your personal life. I let you make your own decisions on what you do, where you go, who you see.

"I don't know who you were hanging around with all summer, or what you were up to. But I can't imagine how you wound up with this crazy notion that you could just walk around here naked and not even THINK for one moment how it might affect me."

"And how DID it affect you, Daddy?"

I looked at her sternly. "What do you mean, how did it affect me? It upset me terribly, couldn't you tell?"

"I mean, how ELSE did it affect you?"

I was very confused by her questioning. "Leah, what are you getting at?"

Leah looked me dead in the eye. "Did seeing me naked turn you on?"

"What??? Of course not! Why would you ever even THINK that?"

"Then WHY are you SO upset by it? Be honest."

I sat back, utterly flustered. "Because fathers aren't supposed to see their adult daughters naked!"

"And yet they do in other countries," she countered, "and the daughters see their dads, their brothers, total strangers, all the time! Nudity is natural, not shameful! But you're acting like you're ashamed of me!"

"I'm not ASHAMED of you, It's just..."

"Then WHAT???"

"Because I'm afraid it WILL turn me on, Leah!" The words had left my mouth before I could stop them. Horrified, I dropped my head in shame.

I thought Leah would be upset. Instead, she responded softly, "See? Was that so difficult to admit?"

I glanced up cautiously. She was looking directly at me. "Are you afraid you'll get so turned on at the mere sight of a naked young woman that you'd lose control? Touch me inappropriately? RAPE me?"

"Leah," my voice cracked, "you know I'd never..."

"Daddy, relax. You may not have always been around, but when you were, you were a good father. And I know you've never so much as thought about me... that way. So what makes you think you will now?"

"Because..." Again my words halted. I didn't know where she was going with this, let alone how to answer.

"Look, princess," I began again, "I've never sexualized you. You're my daughter, and I don't see you like that. But if you're walking around naked, I'm not gonna be able to help but look, and I'm truly afraid of where my mind might go. I'm also afraid of what YOU might think, if you catch me staring too long. That you'd think I was perving on you or something."

"Would you ever act on it if you DID think about it?" Leah asked.

"Of course not! You know I'd never lay a finger on you."

"Then stop worrying about it so much."

With that Leah stood. "Maybe you just need to get it out of your system."

"Get what out of my system?"

Leah began taking off her robe. "Sexualizing me."

"Leah, please, don't," I objected, but it was already too late. She was again nude, fully exposed in front of me. I turned my head away instinctively.

"Daddy," Leah said firmly, "look at me. LOOK at me."

Slowly, reluctantly, I faced her, trying to look only at her face.

"Look at my body," she said, pointing, "Look, these are my breasts. They have nipples, right here, see? And this is my stomach. And my hips. And down here? These are my sex organs. My vulva, my labia, my clitoris, my vagina."

I wanted to tear my eyes away, but couldn't. I felt hypnotized.

"Oh, I almost forgot," she continued, spinning around. "This is my ass. My glutes, my buttocks." She bent forward. "And in between there? That's my anus."

"Okay, enough," I snapped. "No need to be a wiseass. I know anatomy."

She turned to me again, grinning wickedly. "So, what do you think?"

"I think you've been far too busy at the piercing parlor," I quipped.

She ignored my criticism. "Do you like what you see? Does it turn you on?"

"Jesus, Leah, stop it, you're my..."

"If I wasn't your daughter," she interrupted, "if I was just a woman you met on the street. You'd think about me sexually, right?"

I shook my head. "But you're not some stranger, Leah. You're just not."

"Admit it, Daddy," she smirked. "You're turned on by looking at me, aren't you?"

My cock was throbbing in my pants. "No," I lied.

Leah looked doubtful. "Well, okay then. If that's true, show me."

Part of me wanted to. Some deep, dark voice, cackling like Emperor Palpatine in my ear. "DO IT."

My cock agreed, struggling desperately to break free from its cloth prison.

I reached for my belt buckle. I froze as her face twisted in apprehension.

Then the good angel perched on my other shoulder spoke up. "Look at her. For all her talk, she's frightened. Are you really about to flash your own daughter? Show her what a monstrous pervert you are?"

No. No, of course not.

"Please," I pleaded, "just go."

A flash of relief crossed her face and, nodding, she left the room without a word.

I hung my head, ashamed at how close I'd come.

I waited for several minutes before exiting the office. Leah was nowhere to be seen as I made my way upstairs to my bedroom.

--------------------------------------------

"Phil, just relax. You're making far too big a thing over this."

I'd finally managed to get my ex on the phone and as usual, Peg was blowing off my feelings. "She just wants your attention. Spend time with her, do something with your daughter for a change. Get her out of the house. At least that will force her to put some clothes on," she laughed.

"How can you LAUGH at this?" I barked.

"Because I enjoy the idea of your neglect of your daughter growing up coming back and biting you in the ass," Peg snipped. "You can't buy your way out of this one, Phil. You're gonna have to deal with her on your own. I'm certainly not cutting MY vacation short to rush home to your rescue."

"I certainly wasn't expecting it," I grunted. "Enjoy yourself, Peg. That's always what you've been best at." I hung up before she could reply.

I sat on my bed, frustrated. I'd hoped Peg would at least have a talk with Leah about all this, make her understand how inappropriate she was being, and how uncomfortable it was making me. Instead, she was taking Leah's side. Or at the very least, staying out of it so she could enjoy my suffering. I was on my own, with no idea how to proceed.

Peg did have one good idea; getting Leah out of the house. Maybe we could start by going out to dinner.

I left my room and went down the hall. Tentatively, I knocked on Leah's door.

She was, of course, still naked when she opened it. "Yes?" Her eyes fixed on me, wondering if she was about to receive another scolding.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out for dinner. I was thinking maybe The Lacroix?"

Leah stood there, her hand on the curve of her bare hip. My eyes drifted lower, and noticed for the first time the natural tuft of pubic hair that matched her normally brown locks. And that I'd been right about a piercing down there. A small silver ring hung from her clitoral hood, looking like a tiny door knocker. In a way, I suppose it was.

"Don't you need a reservation?" My eyes quickly jumped back upwards to find Leah grinning at me. I'd been caught staring, but she didn't seem to mind.

"I... I know the owner. I'm sure he can squeeze us in."

Leah looked sideways as if thinking it over and, while she thought, stretched her arms upwards, her firm, ripe breasts jutting out as she arched her back. They bounced ever so subtly with her movements.

"Sure," she finally spoke, finishing her stretch. "When did you wanna leave?"

"Whenever you're, you know... ready."

"Guess I'll get dressed." Leah turned away, but didn't close the door. I stood transfixed, watching the sway of her ass and hips as she walked to her closet. She paused from rifling through her outfits to catch my gaze yet again. "You going like that?"

"Oh, um, no. I'll... go change too."

She gave me a knowing smile then returned her attention to her wardrobe. Reluctantly, I tore myself away and went to change into some dinner attire.

--------------------------------------------

We spent most of dinner chatting about her summer. Leah filled me in on all the places she'd visited, sights she'd seen, foods she'd tried etc.

I had a tough time focusing, to be honest, because my mind was elsewhere. Specifically, it dwelt on the little black dress she was wearing, sexy yet classy, and the fact that I now was far more familiar with exactly what she looked like underneath it.

Over dessert, I finally brought it up. "Leah, look, I don't want to fight over this anymore, but I really need to know. What got you started on this whole nudism thing? And why is it SO important to you that you insist on doing it at home despite my objections?"

Djmac1031
Djmac1031
840 Followers