All Comments on 'Behind His Back'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anonymous is not alone re eyeing Kyle's cock. First Linda was anally fucked by him then vaginally screwed doggy style. Lol.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 2 years ago

Great story; a thoroughly enjoyable read about the passions (and lack of judgement, or perhaps not, in fact) of youth. I suspect her relationship with Jeff is not going anywhere, and better to discover it earlier, than later. Very well told. You are always a pleasure to read. Five stars ~~ JB

PS: It's always a good idea to use a condom with anal sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

With a friend like that who needs an enemy? Dump her sleazy ass post haste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoy your trip to the clinic after that nasty infection you just earned by being the biggest whore in your zip code.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Never heard the woman's taint called a frenulum before - I think you may be a bit anatomically confused.

And you mixed up Jeff and Kyle's names at one point. A little proofing wouldn't hurt. Lack of it ruined a potentially good story.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

I think poor dumb Jeff just got screwed over by both his bestie & his GF, he could do better on both counts tbh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think Linda and Kyle will have gonorrhea in the next few days

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback, guys. I really struggled to write this story because I was simultaneously writing a story called Lolly the Loser, which has characters named Kyle and Kevin. I mixed Kyle and Kevin up in my first posting of this story, then went back to editing a second time and apparently there are still issues even after that edit. My brain was just not "on" when I wrote this one. I'm bipolar and there are some days I should probably not bother with writing, but I just can't stop even if I suck.

Anon, thanks on the frenulum. I was thinking of perineum (not sure how to spell that) but my brain is a cesspool sometimes. I want to delete this story so much but I won't. I want people to see that the same author can write awesome one day, and like shit the next. This is the reality of being a writer.

I still think it's interesting that people respond so violently to cheating. It happens. I think they will all have herpes at the end of this. The longer lasting consequences seem more appropriate for these folks. Sorry if this one sucked. I wish they could all be amazing, but some days I'm just this bad. Ugh.

DUBLXLDUBLXLover 2 years ago

In life, this story could have happened. Sorry for Jeff but as eroticism goes, it’s an excellent edging story.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

As always - very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fucking hell I wish

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...