Behind My Brothers Back Pt. 01

Story Info
After getting caught with SIL's panties, I cover her in cum.
2.3k words
4.12
40.5k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: All characters involved in this story are fictional and any similarities to real people are coincidental. All characters involved are 18+ and would have given consent. This story abides to all rules set out by Literotica.com. Thank you and enjoy.

It was a usual Thursday morning. A cold one at that. I was hunched over scavenging for the last pieces of my wheat cereal as everyone was off to work. My father and mother had left hours earlier and my older brother was about to leave and my younger one had left for school. The only two left inside the quiet home were my sister-in-law and I. My brother and his wife began living with us after they got evicted. 6 people living in a 3-bedroom house was a tight fit, but we made it work.

As I finished my cereal, I heard the kitchen tap begin to run. Looking up, I saw her. Dina. She was washing a plate that she'd used, but that's not what had caught my eyes. Her ass was a thick piece of meat. One that you would dream of. I always felt that my brother was a lucky man. He wasn't conventionally attractive: short, overweight, thinning hair and not the nicest smile. But he'd won her over... somehow.

Dina was a beautiful woman. Approximately 5'2, with black hair but wearing a hijab, an hourglass figure, hazel eyes, perfectly thick lips, wide hips, 31.5' waist and 38DD breasts. The last two I only knew from some research I conducted. I wasn't the best looking, but certainly good enough. 5'9, black hair, quite fit from the sports play, and approximately 7 inch penis (not to brag or anything). It was better than what my brother offered. Secretly, I lusted over her. Who wouldn't? A great body and a decent personality is what I'm looking for.

Adjusting her hijab slightly as she dried her hands, Dina turned towards me as she began to walk out of the room, "No school or work?"

Shaking my head, I swallow the last grains of cereal and get up, my eyes attempting to deflect away from her cleavage. Keeping my eyes centred towards her nose, I gave a somewhat convincing, "Oh- uh- nah. It's my lucky day."

Dina nodded as she walked away. Minutes later, I heard the distinctive noise of the shower upstairs. I knew she had work and was getting ready, so I stayed downstairs, opting to watch a man moan about some football players' performance. But soon, she was gone.

Out of the house, I waited a minute. Just to be certain, she left. As everything fell into silence, I felt a small marble-size ball form in my throat. Getting up, I rushed upstairs and into her room. I knew I had enough time. No one was coming back for at least 6 hours, and Dina was gone for longer. Putting my phone to one side, I rubbed my hands together. Adrenaline coursing through my veins, I took a deep breath as I stepped in. The room was somewhat tidy, but as I looked around I hit the jackpot. There was a pair of panties, perfectly placed on the ground and presumably dirty laundry she'd forgotten about. Bending down, I used my index and middle finger to pick it up. Pressing it against my lips, I felt her warmth. Her scent. Her love. It was almost like a drug and within seconds of consuming it, I was hooked. My boxers held back my boner but it just wasn't comfortable. Releasing my crown jewels, I took a quick sniff. My cock was already throbbing, calling for some attention.

As I gave it a good rub, I leant back and moaned. "Oh Dina, ah..." My body flung itself onto her bed, using her 'expensive' moisturiser as lubrication as I went for a climax. I could hear my heartbeat within my ears as I stroked my thick veiny cock, not being able to keep my eyes open as it rolled to the back of my head.

Just then, I released my load. It went flying all over her bed, covering her bedsheets and pillow. Did I care? No. Was I satisfied? Hell yes. Cum dripped slowly down my shaft and onto my fingers as I gave my last moan, "Uh- oh Dina... wow..."

Just as I got myself together, my heart dropped. The squeak of the door hinge caught my attention as I saw her standing there in her black abaya and hijab. Dropping her work bag on the ground, she covered her mouth and looked at me with wide open eyes.

A loud audible, "Oh my fucking god!" could be heard. There she stood, looking at her younger brother-in-law moaning her name, covered in cum and her dirty panties around on his stomach. Still, as he got caught, his veiny cock stood at attention... impressively.

As I lay there on my back, I froze. My world came crashing down as I realised what had happened. Surely there would be consequences.

Getting up, cock in hand, I tried pulling up my pants. "I'm so sorry... please don't tell mum..." My mind raced as I tried to cover myself up. Realising the extent of my actions, my face turned red. Yet, my erection wouldn't fizzle out. Standing there as I looked over, my veiny cock still bulged across my trousers.

"Get the fuck out!" Dina screamed. Without hesitation, I sprinted out of the room. Heading down the hallway into my own. For hours, I sat on my bed. Contemplating my actions. Hours passed, I heard my younger brother come home, then my older brother and lastly my parents. Quite a while later, I got a knock on the door.

My mother stood there, and in her thick accent said, "Dinners ready."

I walked down the stairs to the dining room. A delicious meal had been cooked and as I sat down I couldn't look up. Just in my periphery I could see Dina. Not wanting to look up. My father looked over at me and asked, "what's wrong son?"

Slowly looking up from my plate, I put my spoon down, "Nothing, just stressed, dad."

He gave a nod, leaving me to eat. After about 15 minutes, I forced myself to look up. Dina sat opposite me, acting like usual. She hadn't changed her behaviour, wasn't acting mad or disappointed. Either everyone knew and became great actors, she hadn't got the chance to tell my parents yet, or decided to not say anything. I begged god for it to be the last one, but I could only hope.

An hour later, I walked upstairs. Everyone was heading to bed and Dina walked up the stairs, "Hey!" She snapped, pulling my shirt as I turned around. "I decided against telling them... but I want something back." Her voice was different, almost seductive. Her hand gave a small tug against the waistband of my trousers and I quickly blushed. Her ass shook with every step she took away.

Even with everything that happened tonight, I couldn't stop fantasying about her. I headed to bed and locked my door. Just like every night before that, I got my cock out and began jerking off. Closing my eyes as I imagined her tits in my face and her ass in my hands.

After a good night's sleep, I woke up like usual to my alarm. Getting up and out of bed, I was wearing only a pair of black boxers. As I walked towards the bathroom door, I heard the metal lock open. The door swung open and a cloud of blistering steam bellowed out as Dina took a step out. A white cotton towel was wrapped around her body. Covering the space between the bottom half of her breasts and just about covering half the knee. Everything else was on display, still gleaming from her hot shower.

Dina would look at me standing there, "Hey... your awake early."

She stepped away as I saw her hips bop from side to side, her ass softly skipping every step. My eyes were glued to her figure, something about her brown complexion was mesmerising and hypnotic.

She stood at the frame of her door, turning back to me. In a nonchalant manner, Dina says, "Your brother is gone. Why don't you come in?"

"Oh- uh- y-yeah...", I stuttered.

Turning around and facing her, I began walking into the room. She closed the door behind me, locking it at the handle, as I stood at one side. Dina walked passed me, caressing my lower back as she undid her towel and climbed onto the double-size bed. My handle slowly trembled as she got comfortable.

"Why don't you give me a massage, and I'll give you a nice little favour?" she asked. Her hazel eyes twinkled as I felt the tension inside the room.

"Alright, we can do that." I grabbed a bottle of floral lotion as I climbed on top. Facing her on her front, I opened the bottle of lotion and squirted some into my palm. Pressing and spreading the cold cream across her back, my eyes were glued to the fat ass she possessed. I'd always fantasised of ramming my thick cock deep inside and now it was right there. Just a touch away.

"That's cold...", Dina exclaimed.

Her back shivered as my warm hands moisture her back. Slowly, but carefully, I allowed my hands to wander south. Within about 5 minutes of beginning, my hands were cupping her ass. I gave them a tight squeeze before spreading them apart. My virgin eyes quickly opened wide. After years of fantasy, I had seen it. There, in all its glory, was her pussy. It was a slightly darker shade of brown but her inner lips were a tinge of darkish pink (almost red) and her asshole was slightly darker than her complexion. My cheeks went red as I was tempted to dig my tongue in. Controlling my horny urges, I lotion the sides and crevices. Making sure all corners were moisturised, I glanced up and saw her head against the pillow. But a small smirk would appear as my thumb hovered over her pussy lip.

The tip of my penis was poking out the leg opening of my boxer briefs. Precum slowly seeped out as it dropped onto her thigh. I kept silent as I slowly moved my hands away from her ass and down to her thighs. After around 15 minutes, I had finished giving her a massage from shoulder to toe. Thinking I had finished, I adjusted my bulging boner and stepped off the bed as I tried covering it with my hand. My cheeks were still red from seeing her natural figure.

"Is that all?" I asked nervously.

Dina turned on her side as she looked over at me. "No penetrating my pussy or asshole. Other than that, I'm free for you. Only 10 minutes."

My eyes lit up quickly. I'd never been offered sex before, but with the woman I fantasised about? I'd completed my dream. I took a step forward before grabbing her shoulders. Every other moment I was a timid, shy boy. But now, I'ma confident, tough lover. Laying her on her back, I let her head hang off the edge of the bed. Spreading her thick thighs, I looked at her tasty pussy. Holding my shaft, I guided my cock into her mouth. Watching it as it slid across her tongue to the back of her throat. Just as her warm mouth and throat wrapped around my cock, I bent over and went face in. My tongue began licking her sweet pussy, the aroma of her cunt being a beautiful one. Dina's thick warm thighs wrapped around my head as she dragged me in. My tongue was inches inside her pussy, licking every small millimetre I could get to. I couldn't breathe, but as long as I could taste her, I was happy. My heart was jumping out of my chest cavity as I slowly thrusted back and forth. This position of love lasted for minutes before I heard a loud gag. Holding for an extra second to make sure I'd left my mark, I slowly pulled out. As strings of frothy saliva poured from her mouth and onto her face, I smiled. My cock was covered in saliva and was tingling from love.

"You seem quite inexperienced... I'm guessing your not used to something this big." I said harshly.

Climbing onto the bed, I laid her on her back. I brought her closer and put her pussy in my lap. I decided not to be cruel, granting her wish for not penetration. Instead, I let my saliva-covered cock rub right up against her warm pussy. I held her hand as I slowly moved back and forth. My warm cock spread her pussy lips apart, nearly slipping in but never doing so. I saw her breast move slowly as I caressed her clitoris. Our bodies become one as we showed true love. My first experience of sex was amazing, and she had never reached such levels before.

Dina moaned slowly into my ear as I turned her around, unleashing the biggest load ever across her ass. My cum spread across everywhere as I lost control. It glazed her cheeks and began dripping down her thighs. I fell to my side panting, trying to get my breath back. After a minute or two, I got up and grabbed my boxer briefs. Slipping back into them, I kissed her cheek as she lay there. Dina's legs were trembling after what had happened. She'd only said 10 minutes, but had received the best 30 minutes of sexual pleasure ever. As she watched him walk away, something lit up inside her. She knew that he was a man. An actual man.

Closing the door behind myself, I stumbled into my own room. Laying on the bed, my lower half was covered in cum. I closed my eyes and blacked out, exhausted from giving my all.

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed! This is my first piece of erotic literature (at all not just on her) so I'd love some constructive criticism. I personally felt that this part was underwhelming but hopefully the next couple will get more exciting. I'd love some reviews, thank you!