Behind My Brothers Back Pt. 02

Story Info
Nearly caught by my brother after fucking his wife.
1.1k words
4.21
28.6k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: All characters involved in this story are fictional and any similarities to real people are coincidental. All characters involved are 18+ and would have given consent. This story abides to all rules set out by Literotica.com. Thank you and enjoy.

(This is a continuation of my last story. I'd recommend reading it beforehand but you can begin from here.)

It had been just over a month since my last intimate moment with my sister-in-law. Over dinner, we gave each other awkward glances and my heart rate accelerated whenever we were in an empty room together. My cock throbbed for her pussy, which I craved so longingly for. She'd changed her fashion style slightly, opting for outfits that were a size too small or brought attention to her cleavage or ass. Of course, a man like me wasn't complaining.

I woke up in the morning to the sound of the front door closing and quickly peaked out my window. My brother was dragging my younger nephew off to school, something he didn't enjoy much. My mind quickly turned to lonely Dina. She was probably in her room all alone, her husband not hovering over her. Taking my chance, I got up and slid on a pair of boxers before slowly walking across to her room. My parents had already left for work, so I saw no better opportunity.

I held the circular door handle and twisted it before peeking inside. The smell of natural odour would come out as I saw the dark inside. There she was, her perfect body simply lying there asleep. My cock would quickly become throbbing as I smelt the distinct aroma of Dina's sweating pussy. It was a hard smell to describe, a sweet smell that wasn't harsh on the nose and was almost a natural pheromone, forcing any male to hold their boner. I would close the door slowly before locking the latch. I turned and my heart would be beating out of my chest. Tiptoeing over, I would quickly take a glance at her beautiful face, something that was so pleasing. Biting my bottom lip, I lifted the airy duvet off her ass and glanced down.

There it was, in all its glory. Her nightdress had lifted just above her ass, giving me a full view of it. I slowly let my warm fingers hover over her pussy, touching a couple strands of hairs as I stared at it. Pulling my boxers down, my 7-inch penis would fling out like a spring. It caressed up against her warm pussy as I gave my first soft moan. Just then, she shook awake. Her eyes opened and she looked around. As she locked eyes with me, she tried to yelp. I quickly covered her mouth, hushing her. After a moment or two, she would go quiet. Her surprised look would face away as she looked over her ass. Dina could feel the tip of my penis already trying to get inside of her. Placing a hand on my waist, she gave a solemn nod.

Just then, I began going deeper. I looked into her eyes, seeing her desperation for more. My cock entered smoothly as I began humping. Placing one hand on her ass, I controlled the movement and dictated the tempo. With the other hand, I placed it on her throat, showing my dominance over her older body. There was something so hot and seductive about an 18-year-old overcoming a 37-year-old. Our bodies made a beautiful clapping noise as her smooth fat ass smacked against my chiselled pelvic muscle. I looked into her eyes, recognising those same sex-hungry emotions flurrying inside.

I climbed onto the bed, my cock bouncing around and dribbling a mix of cum and spit. I pulled her nightdress off and allowed her plump brown breasts to fall out. My eyes would quickly be drawn to her tits, my boyish delight.

"Show me how a man fucks." She said,

I looked her in the eyes with a grin. I cocked my hands back and would give a sharp smack against her cheek. She would be shocked as I towered over her, her petite size no match for my athletic body.

"I'll show you, Dina." I said,

I would grab both her wrists and place them above her. Holding her down, I watched as I navigated my cock in. As my tip went in, I stared her in the eyes and gave a reassuring smile. Dina would see me breathing deeply as I shoved it in. All 7 inches would penetrate deeply as I went back and forth. At that moment, I heard Dina give a shrieking shout as she moaned into my face. Her eyes rolled back as she felt her husband's brother conquer her pussy. The sea of shame that had swept over her disappeared as the feeling of actual pleasure took over. Her husband was nothing in comparison to this man, her sexier, longer, thicker brother-in-law.

After around 5 minutes, I pulled her up and pushed her face down and ass up. She looked forward into a mirror as I grabbed a belt nearby and began spanking her. She yelped and giggled as I locked eyes with her in the mirror. In a sexually intoxicated way, she would say, "You're so much better and stronger. Spank me!"

I smiled and would deliver a hard slap with the belt. It would echo around the room as she gave another scream of painful joy. I watched as her brown ass slowly turned red. "Remember, whose bitch are you?"

"Your bitch!" She moaned.

I smiled as I stuck it in once again. My thumb would dig into her anus as I rubbed her clit and penetrated slowly. Her eyes would roll back again and within moments I had her figured out in a matter of seconds. Only a couple of strokes would lead to a large orgasm. Dina would scream as I felt her squirt everywhere. It would get over my hand, forearm, my cock, and the bed. It was a steady stream for around 5 seconds before she collapsed to the side. Holding her pussy, her legs would shake. I slapped her ass before rubbing my cock, ready to bust. I moaned softly as my thick cock would release my warm white jizz all over her mouth, and I moaned softly. It would begin flowing into her nose and mouth as I caked her lips.

Just then, we heard the front door unlock and someone walking up the stairs. I bolted into the wardrobe and hid myself. The door would be pushed against but wouldn't open. The latch would unlock as my brother walked in, "You're awake finally."

"Oh, yeah...", Dina would say.

He would leave the room and head into the toilet. That was my cue to jump out and run to my room, and I did so quickly. I closed and locked my door, and collapsed into my bed as I held my boxers in my hand and looked at my semi-erect cock.