All Comments on 'Behind the Black Door'

by RelentlessOnanism

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good.

Unusual, and went on a bit, but a welcome change from most of the dross published here. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Nice and unique story, although I expected Al and his daughter to get into some dirty sex but all in all, nice.

jsmangisjsmangisabout 4 years ago
Great Story, It Kept me Captivated to the end

I believe that this is, perhaps, the best story I have read on this site in the years I have been reading and submitting stories here. I thoroughly enjoyed the way it was written, and was not put off or confused by the "British" English like so many of us Americans are. This was a beautiful love story with just enough erotic sex to make it interesting. Although this is the first of your stories I've read, I plan to read more. You have inspired me to endeavor to make my stories more interesting and detailed, and although I am not as skilled an author as you are, I would appreciate your comments on those that I have posted here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nonsenses

IT’S NOT TRUE AT ALL that “there wasn't a huge amount of room in the prime minister’s Jaguar” because “the armoured plating,plus various other security gadgets,meant the vehicle was actually rather cramped inside”!THESE ARE SIMPLY NONSENSES!The Jaguar XJ Sentinel,the prime ministerial car,IS DESIGNED TO BE SPACIOUS AND VERY COMFORTABLE,WITHOUT HAVING ANY RESTRICTION because of the security features,as are ALL THE CARS of the world’s most powerful people!The prime ministerial car DEFINITELY ISN’T “rather cramped inside”,but,on the contrary,VERY SPACIOUS,enabling the prime minister to stretch out in the back seat as there is nearly three and a half feet(106 cm) of legroom in the back and despite its extra weight,it can comfortably accommodate four occupants along with their luggage and additional security equipment!Also,the prime minister can enjoy a massage in the car's rear massage seats!So,THIS CAR IS NEVER “CRAMPED” by all the security items and IT’S NATURAL TO BE LIKE THAT because SUCH CARS ARE DESIGNED TO BE BOTH SECURE AND COMFORTABLE,otherwise THEY SIMPLY WOULD NOT BE USED BY THE MOST POWERFUL AND IMPORTANT MEN on Earth!Be AT LEAST A LITTLE REALISTIC when you write something!

Also,I HAVE TO DISAGREE with someone who said in a comment that “so many Americans are put off or confused by the "British" English”!This IS DEFINITELY NOT TRUE!Basically NO AMERICAN IS PUT OFF OR CONFUSED by the British English!The Americans HAVE NO PROBLEM UNDERSTANDING AND LIKING British English because IT’S THE SAME LANGUAGE(with SOME SMALL differences)!Then,I MUST ADD that THIS STORY ISN’T AT ALL “the best story on this site” and that IT’S ABSOLUTELY WRONG to tell that it’s “a welcome change from most of the dross published here”!This story IS A RATHER POOR STORY and NOT AT ALL “the best on this site”(an incest story CAN NEVER BE “THE BEST”!) and THERE ISN’T mostly “dross” published here(though there is indeed SOME REALLY BIG SHIT!),but GOOD AND INTERESTING STORIES!Some people SHOULD REALLY THINK before writing such RUBBISH!

tkoberontkoberonabout 3 years ago

Really wonderful story. I would say it is the epitome of men's fantasies everywhere to be able to fuck their daughters without censure because the Prime Minister himself is fucking his.

I didn't think Onan even needed to insert that bit about legislation, but it does massage the conscience of those of us who enjoy their daughters sexually.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRelentlessOnanism@RelentlessOnanism
***UPDATE, 8/1/24*** I have a story I was writing that has stalled a bit, and I’m going to try and resuscitate it at some point, but there's no timeframe on that. When I have more to tell you, I will. *** If you want to get in touch, email me at: relentless.onanism@hotmail....