All Comments on 'Behind the Bookstore'

by LikesOlderMen18

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
4-Ways hot!

A very well written and very hot story. Wish it were me. And I'll bet he does regret throwing away that slip of paper.

GagelessGagelessabout 15 years ago
Sensational

A great job. I think this is much improved on your "Bookstore" story. Keep up the good work.

OLDERManLikesEmYoungOLDERManLikesEmYoungabout 15 years ago
Is that story true?

You know, the way you write, it made me feel that there was some truth in this story. Maybe not all of it, but the way you describe the smells and other memories was such a fucking turn on. Every time I read this story, I get some really dirty thoughts and they seem to stay with me all day.

Being a guy that loves young men, it is really hard to stay away from this story. It is one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wow

so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Extreme Wow

I personally luved this fantasy of mine. How can one man get so lucky. To be ravagely face fucked like that and then at the end have them take your ass so vigoriously? You are my envy. I am going to stroke myself off now, and "Dream that this happens to me"...

seeapeseeapealmost 14 years ago
Loved it!!!

One beautifully written hot tale. Loved the tastes and smells and feelings. Yeah. It brought back my memories of sucking cock the first time and getting fucked.

Thanks. Now I have to go shoot a load of cum to eat.

Tugs,

Al

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This is what a good club or sauna should offer

This kind of orgy, lots of cocks straining to get in both your ends, maybe guys even lined up waiting their turn is what I love to have happen and just fill one with warm cum to taste and swallow and to feel deep inside one's butt. The first cock in your mouth is not enough and by the third one in your ass you just don't want not to have one there. A hot sweaty man orgy is the best sensation that life has to offer when every cock should be worshipped and pleased. One's mind has a hard time absorbing every sensation, and then you just relax as a slave to throbbing cocks, the universe seems to spin and then warm, musky cum is a special reward as well as the joy of deeply pleasing other men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The first time

It's never as good as the first time, You'll spend the rest of your life letting anonymous men fuck you and cum in your ass (I love to feel hot sperm filling my ass) and it'll be soooo good but never like the first time!!

ezsmilesezsmilesover 11 years ago
i agree

You never forget the first time. I really love this story. Its one of my favorites. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I went to the abs,started at 25,looking at the movies,always hard.A finger came through a hole in the wall,i just stood there,suck i heard,i ignored it,suck,i turned, slowly moved my cock to the hole and had the most intense orgasm in a very short time i had ever had.I stayed hard,my cock was still held,rubbed now with oily liquid and held while a warm,hole was pushed back on it.I just stayed still as my cock was fucked until i felt contractions around me,then moved away.I heard his voice,still hard,fuck man and he slowly stroked me until what kittke cumm i had left shot out.Since that time i have experienced what he did,sucking cock until my mouth is filled or if they wish,backing up onto a hard cock and milking it with my anal muscles until i am filled with cumm.I am now 53.

bifemboibifemboiover 7 years ago
omg... so hot

I fucking love this

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot!

I'm so fucking hard after reading this! Wouldn't mind being used that way. Fucked in the mouth and the ass. Jacking off now and about to cum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love the Descriptive language

Oh man, you had me really hard over the descriptive parts of the smells of the guys balls, cock, bush and cum and the reference to the "Weight" and the memories this invokes, what a great story...that makes two loads I jerked out tonight over your cock sucking stories that fuel like fantasies of mine. Really great descriptive writing. Thanks for sharing your great erotic stories!

cdnGuy2016cdnGuy2016over 3 years ago
hot story

so hot!

made me stroke my cock so much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

★★★★★ (5.0)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story... 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting someone else's comment:

"ezsmiles - almost 9 years ago

i agree

You never forget the first time. I really love this story. Its one of my favorites. Thanks"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent.

I've been there several times... Over 40 years ago.

The first time like that was taken while hitchhiking about 50 years ago when I was fresh out of high school...

Ah for the age of drugs when I would do any stupid faggot thing because I was so high...

As a longtime married straight grandfather, I haven't been gangbanged in about 10 years now...

Hard though... Very hard....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your story really turned me on. My first time was at a rest stop in the bathroom. I was only 16, but I wanted to try sucking a dick and I went there looking for it. I found it. A big black guy with a great big dick was waving his dick around and told me to suck it. I got on my knees to try sucking his big dick and he grabbed the back of my head and face fucked the hell out of me! I was gagging and could hardly breathe and he shot what seemed like gallons of sperm down my throat. I was really scared but it also really turned me on. I went back there several times after that. I still get hard thinking about that dude grabbing my head and fucking my throat and gagging me.

NicebiguyNicebiguyover 1 year ago

Really hot and well written. I too have been face fucked doing sixty nine with my big dicked boyfriend on top. I almost came when you talked about the musky smell of his balls as they landed on your nose, it's one of my hottest memories.

yfnspyfnspabout 1 year ago

Great story, well presented. I'll look for more from you.

putmeonmykneesputmeonmyknees8 months ago

This was hot!! Thank you for the great descriptions of deep throating and cum swallowing. I loved this!

WoodwiseWoodwise6 months ago

that was ibcredible

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous