Behind the Cracked Door

Story Info
18 Y/O voyeur watches sexy Grandma while she bathes & more.
4.3k words
4.37
30.2k
45

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to the reader: All characters are fictional; any resemblance to real persons is purely coincidental; the events depicted are the product of my very fertile imagination, fantasies and/or personal bucket list, not depictions of actual events.

All characters are 18 years of age or older.

Thank you for reading! Please take a few moments to rate the story and/or leave a constructive comment.

*****

One hot, sticky evening late in the month of August, 1967. Rick was lying on his bed, listening to the Phillies- Cubs game on his transistor radio while he read a popular novel when his grandmother stopped in his open bedroom doorway.

"I'm going to take my bath now..." she announced. "Do you need to use the bathroom before I get in the tub?

"No, I'm OK"

"I won't be long. I have to work in the morning" she continued.

"The game has a while to go. I'll be fine here."

Eighteen year old Rick, who had graduated from high school two months earlier, glanced up at Maggie, his attractive fifty two year old grandmother. She was dressed in her frilly bathrobe that covered her from neck to ankles, and fuzzy slippers covered her feet. As he looked at her he wondered what the womanly curves that he knew were hidden beneath the robe would look like without the protective covering of her bathrobe. He tried to visualize the size and shape of the large, soft breasts that had felt press against him inadvertently numerous times in the past while she was fully clothed and began to feel an unexpected tingling sensation between his legs and a noticed the growing bulge in his khaki shorts.

He had never paid much attention to how his grandmother looked; she was his grandmother, genderless, not a female in his mind. Maggie was an attractive woman with short, curly light brown hair, beginning to turn to grey. Five foot four inches tall, her weight was in proportion to her height. The passage of time had been kind to her, providing her with womanly curves in all the right places, particularly her voluptuous bosom. A fastidious dresser, she favored lacy pastel feminine blouse and simple dark skirt combinations. She always wore dark nylon seamed stockings on her shapely legs.

As Rick grew into adulthood Maggie was relatively modest, but not obsessively so. Over the years her grandson had frequently seen her in her conservative feminine lingerie as she dressed for work, and neither gave the subject a second thought. Throughout his life he had shared countless comforting hugs with his grandmother, and felt the compression of her pillowy bosoms against his chest many times.

He had also experienced many inadvertent glimpses of Maggie's deep cleavage as he assisted her with the delicate clasps of her necklaces or she had straightened the part in his hair while she was dressed only in her slip and undies, never giving the sight much, if any thought.

Rick was painfully shy, particularly around girls his own age. Five feet ten inches tall, slim (160 pounds), he was a bit of a nerd. The focus of his life during his teenage years was his beloved Phillies. If he wasn't watching or listening to baseball he was playing the game. Not very athletic, but a hard worker, he was a light hitting first baseman on his high school team, which kept him in good physical shape.

Whenever he wasn't involved in baseball Rick was reading. A voracious reader, he was capable of devouring a novel in a single day if it captured his interest. He had easily completed his entire freshman summer reading list in a just a few weeks, and was reading the current novel just for fun.

Less than six months earlier, just before his eighteenth birthday, Rick had decided that it was time to overcome the fear of the opposite sex, which had been haunting him throughout high school. He had forced himself to ask a classmate out on a date for the first time. That date had been a daunting experience for him; he hadn't sought another date since.

While he didn't have any experience with live women, during his teenage years he had plenty of access to unclothed images of women of all ages thanks to his insatiable curiosity and his father's weakness for smut.

A few years earlier, Rick had discovered his father's secret stashes of Playboy and nudist magazines, along with most of the prominent erotic novels of the era. Ever since that discovery whenever he had an opportunity he had carefully studied the photos of the sexy unclad women of all ages and body types that he found in the magazines, teaching him what he would find beneath the bathrobe.

He had secretly read the juiciest passages of Fanny Hill, Lolita, and Candy and other erotic classics over and over whenever his parents were absent from their home until he virtually had them memorized. Now, at eighteen years of age, his raging teenage hormones were no longer satisfied with looking at two dimensional images, or with reading about naked women, instead craving live naked female flesh to look at.

Rick's living arrangement was unique. He, his parents and his grandparents had squeezed into the small house inherited by his grandfather when he was a young child. When his youngest brother was born there was not enough room in the house for four adults and four children, so his parents found another small house nearby in the neighborhood to purchase. Rick had moved to the new house with his parents and siblings, but soon everyone realized that space was also a problem there, and Rick moved back with his grandparents. He spent most of his waking hours with his parents and brothers, then after four adults and four children had dinner in his parents' house he would spend the night with his grandparents at their house, sleeping in his own bedroom.

His snooping didn't limit itself to discovering his father's secrets. When he had the opportunity to explore his grandparents' bedroom he had also secretly had checked out the contents of his grandmother's closet and dresser, finding stacks of satin panties, soft lacy brassieres (size 36C, according to the tags), feminine nightgowns, sleek stockings and silky slips carefully arranged in the drawers. During his furtive examinations of the drawers and their contents he had become thoroughly familiar with the look and feel of the lingerie and the scents of the sweet fragrances which permeated them.

Satisfied that her bathing wouldn't be interrupted, Grandma Maggie stepped away from the door and moved down the hall to the only bathroom in the modest, older two story, two bedroom house. Rick heard the bathroom door click shut and the latch fall into place. As the urge to see his grandmother's nude body lingered a thought popped into his mind. He remembered that there was a substantial gap between the bottom of the bathroom door and the threshold, and decided to find out what, if anything, he could see through the gap.

Jumping from the bed he tiptoed down the hallway in his stocking feet. As he approached the doorway he paused for a moment to listen for sounds that would let him know where his grandmother was in the room. Hearing nothing but the sound of running water filling the bathtub he quietly dropped to his hands and knees, stretching his body out perpendicular to the doorway. When he cautiously tried to peer into the gap beneath the door he could only see a few inches of the black and white hexagonal floor tiles that were closest to the door, so he wriggled his body further away from the door. The new position revealed more of the floor tiles to his view, but still didn't allow him to see anything above floor level.

Realizing that he couldn't get his eyes low enough to see into the bathroom in that position, he twisted his body in the hallway so that he was lying flat on his stomach parallel to the doorway and lowered his left cheek to the padded carpet. The sounds of his furtive movements and his excited breathing were drowned out by the sound of the water running into the bathtub. When he moved his head close to the door he closed his right eye. Through his open left eye the bathroom came into view!

Breathing heavily with nervous excitement, he cautiously moved his head closer and closer to the door until it was pressing against it, straining to figure out how much of the bathroom he would be able to see.

As the interior of the bathroom came into focus Rick saw his grandmother's fuzzy slippers on the floor at the far end of the room and realized that her feet were still in them when he saw the flesh of her shapely ankles and calves rising from them. From their position and location he deduced that she was sitting on the toilet, which was positioned behind the far end of the bathtub. He couldn't see most of her, since the toilet was located in the far left corner of the room, hidden by the old style claw foot porcelain bathtub, which ran parallel to the left wall of the room. He couldn't see her knees as his field of vision was limited to the area between the black and white tiles on the floor and no higher than about two feet above the flooring.

Rick's heart rate climbed and his breathing became deeper as he absorbed the scene, then Grandma Maggie stood up and he heard the toilet flush. He held his breath as his grandmother's feet stepped toward the door. He tensed and prepared to spring to his feet at the first sign of the door opening, but that didn't happen. The bathrobe that his grandmother had been wearing fluttered to the tile floor in a pile around her ankles.

Rick pressed his face as tightly to the door as he was able, trying to position his open eye close enough and low enough to see higher in the room, but he was only rewarded with a view of Grandma Maggie's legs to a point a few inches above her knees. He saw Maggie's left foot step out of the fuzzy slipper and her leg lift until it was out of sight, then he heard the splash as she stepped into the tub. Almost immediately after that splash Rick saw his grandmother's right foot lift from the other slipper, and her right leg rise out of sight and step into the bath.

Rick heard a sigh as she lowered her body into the hot water and turned off the faucet. Soon he heard the sounds of her soaping up and rinsing off her body, but was frustrated by his inability to see the activities that he was listening to. He decided to end his peeping under the door temporarily, and was determined to figure out a way to obtain a better view into the bathroom. Carefully moving his head away from the door he pulled himself back to his feet and tiptoed back to his room.

Two days later Rick had a day off from his part time job while both grandparents were working. He decided to take advantage of his solitude to study the bathroom door problem. He stood inside the bathroom door and studied the latch and lock of the door. Since the door was locked with an old fashioned metal hook and eye, not a modern locking knob he tried adjusting the positions of the hook and eye on the door and the frame, but was unable to make an adjustment that would give him a clear line of sight from the hallway.

As he studied the door he happened to notice a crack in the paint at waist level where two of the door panels met. When he examined the crack closely he realized that the paint had cracked because the wood panels beneath had contracted and separated, and on careful examination of the inside of the door he found a hairline crack in that paint. The defect in the door went all the way through!

Rick decided to probe the crack on the inside with the sharp tip of the Exacto knife that he used for his hobby. A small sliver of enamel fell away. Returning to the outside of the door, Rick lowered his eye to the crack and squinted. He actually was able to see inside the room, but not clearly. He carefully pressed the pointy tip of the tool into the gap between the panels and worked it gently to expand the space between the two panels so that he could see better.

When he removed the tool he moved his eye as close to the crack as he could, finding that it was possible to see into the room, but not clearly. Moving back to the inside of the door he gently probed into the crack, working to widen the gap more on that side without making the defect obvious. Soon Rick found that he had succeeded in his efforts - he actually was able to see most of the bathroom clearly from the hallway.

Rick studied his handiwork and stopped, realizing that the more he tampered with the gap the more likely it was the defect would be noticed by someone and he would be caught. He decided to settle for the view that he had created and wait patiently for the next opportunity to spy on his grandmother.

It turned out that he didn't have to wait long. That evening before bedtime Grandmother Maggie once again announced that she was going to bathe, and asked Rick if he needed to use the bathroom first. Rick quickly declined. His heart began to pound excitedly in his chest, his groin began to tingle and he felt his body begin to redirect his blood flow into his member in anticipation.

As soon as he heard the bathroom door click into place Rick stealthily moved down the hallway. As he placed his eye to the gap between the door panels Maggie stepped away from the commode and turned to face the door as she untied the belt that held her bathrobe closed. Rick focused his gaze in anticipation as his unsuspecting grandmother slid the robe from her shoulders and allowed it to drop at her feet next to the bathtub. Unconsciously his hand dropped to his crotch and he began rubbing the swollen shaft that had sprung to life inside his shorts.

Rick gazed upon his grandmother's full breasts with wonder as he viewed them for the first time, studying their features methodically. His eye was drawn first to the size and shape of the twin milky white softball sized mounds positioned side by side high on her chest. As Maggie bent over to test the temperature of the water in the tub he observed how they swayed hypnotically with each movement of her body. He took careful note of the pinkish silver dollar size rings of her areolae that were visible at the tip of each breast and the matching puckered pink nipples poking out from their centers.

Next he took note of the graceful lines of Maggie's mature womanly figure, seeing how her sleek shoulders tapered into a trim waistline, then flowed gracefully into the fullness of the hips that had borne three children, including his mother. Rick observed how Maggie's soft flat tummy curved inward to a point between her shapely legs, and the line of the fleshy valley partially hidden by a thin patch of curly light brown pubic hair flecked with grey.

Rick anticipated that Grandma Maggie would immediately step into the tub, but was surprised to see her begin to perform exercises next to the bathtub. First, Maggie bent over at the waist and began a series of toe touches, alternately reaching her arms toward the ceiling, lowering her arms to her hips, and then stretching her fingers to touch her toes. As her torso stretched and bent Rick was hypnotized by the motions of Maggie's breasts as they bounced up and down and swayed side to side.

Once the toe touching ended Maggie began to perform a series of jumping jacks as she faced the door. The horny teenage boy watched intently as his grandmother's alluring breasts swung hypnotically from her chest and the pink slit partially hidden between her legs winked open and closed as she moved.

Next, Maggie lowered herself to the thick white bathroom rug next to the tub, feet toward the door. Rick realized that the gap between the bottom of the door and the floor would provide a much better view of his grandmother as she reclined on the floor so he carefully dropped to his belly in the hallway and positioned his eye close to the open space, and discovered that the soles of his grandmother's dainty feet were only inches from the door.

As he stared intently Maggie bent her legs at the knees, lifted her bottom off the floor and braced it high in the air with her hands supporting both hips. She raised her feet toward the ceiling above his field of vision and began to make pedaling motions, as if she was riding a bicycle. Rick was stunned as his grandmother's legs spread apart while she pedaled her legs in the air, and the lips of her sex spit open to reveal the fleshy pink folds which were previously hidden. As Rick gaped at the incredible sight he watched the folds around Maggie's vaginal entrance gradually separate until Rick was staring at her wide open love tunnel, and her puckered rear opening directly below it.

Rick's jaw dropped open and his tongue involuntarily stretched out as if to probe Maggie's pink folds with it, even though they were several feet beyond its reach. Meanwhile one of his hands plunged beneath the waistband of his shorts and his fingers wrapped around his swollen shaft. Almost as if it had a mind of its own, his hand rapidly began stroking up and down, triggering bolts of electricity that spread throughout his body from the base of his groin.

As Maggie completed her bicycling she slowed and then stopped her movements. She lowered her feet until they were positioned flat on the floor, heels pressed against her butt cheeks, and spread her knees apart until one rested against the shiny white wall tiles and the other rested against the side of the bathtub. The glistening pink folds of her womanhood gaped wide open just feet from him as the excited teenager stared with disbelief, feeling as if his heart was about to leap from his chest.

Rick was unable to wrap his head around the concept of what he was looking at. Never in a million years did he expect to be able to study his grandmother's naughty bits this close up when he decided to spy on her just a few days earlier! Finally he was brought out of his trance when he heard Maggie whimper softly.

He lifted his focus to his grandmother's chest area, seeing her breasts rising and falling rapidly with the deep breaths caused by her exertion, and discovered that while he was distracted by his focus on her lady bits Maggie had lifted her hands to her breasts and was sliding her fingers over their contours. He watched her compress them firmly together. He saw Maggie's fingers begin to circle around her swollen nipples then pinch and roll them between her thumbs and index fingers. His groin throbbed in response.

Maggie then lifted one breast to her lips and reached the tip of her long, narrow tongue out to touch her swollen nipple, teasing it gently as she reacted with a soft moan. Moving her head closer, Maggie wrapped her moist lips around her nipple and sucked it into her mouth, drawing as much of her breast inside as a nursing infant would. After a minute or two she released it from her lips and duplicated her efforts on the other one.

As he watched his grandmother nursing on her own breasts he realized that Maggie's free hand had begun to slide downward across her heaving abdomen. Her hand caressed the milky skin of her tummy, sliding across her sunken navel. Reaching her silky forest her fingers parted her damp pubes and began stroking the pink valley between her labia, which were slick with the lubricating secretions that were flowing from deep within her.

Rick watched as Grandma Maggie dipped her middle finger deeply into the puffy entrance of her opening, then withdrew it almost all the way. He saw how she plunged her finger in and out rhythmically, and heard the squishy sounds of her movements.

He watched as her index finger slipped into her love tunnel next to her middle finger, witnessing how her opening stretched around them to accommodate their combined girth on the instroke, how the flesh of her opening clung to them on the outstroke. He learned that the pair of digits had magnified the intensity of the stimulation that Maggie was receiving. He also became aware of the sucking sounds that were generated as she withdrew her fingers, and the wet slapping noises resulting as she plunged her fingers to their limits deep inside herself.

12