All Comments on 'Behind the Cracked Door'

by panewhitebread

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

Dear Author,

I just found your story and it was SEXY HOT! It had good flow. I enjoyed your style of writing. The physical (and world) descriptions weren't over the top or read like a catalog but realistic and observational. I personally have always preferred older female younger male stories, ie. F/m, F/b. That you wrote about a womanly grandmother desired by her grandson is GREAT and rare. I personally would enjoy reading more about these characters, or atleast other longer stories along this line. I thank you for sharing your talent with us, the readers.

panewhitebreadpanewhitebreadover 4 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your kind comments. As a relatively new writer I'm working hard to produce quality stories about realistic characters that are erotic, not quick stroke stories or cartoon characters. It's great to have my efforts appreciated. BTCD is my first effort in this category, and I have been working on a followup. I'm nowhere near finishing the sequel, and I'm gratified that at least one reader will be looking forward to it.

Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great set up

I like how you took the time to set up the circumstances for the voyeurism - made it a plausible and believable scenario, which greatly adds to my enjoyment of reading erotica.

OseekerOseeker12 months ago

An OK voyeur story....

I did stuff to view my sister when we lived together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous