Behind the Cracked Door - Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick cautiously thrust his hips forward to meet his grandmother's as they both watched the tip of his spear disappear inside her body. For the very first time the inexperienced young man felt the ring of muscle at his grandmother's opening stretch open around his probing purple helmet. Grandma Maggie felt the inner walls of her passageway being stretched open by the girth of her oldest grandson's impressive manhood.

"All the way in" Maggie cried out.

He drove his hips into her harder. The mature woman and her inexperienced grandson watched as his shaft slowly disappeared into the depths of his grandmother's body, until his groin was tightly pressed against his grandmother's mound.

A virgin no more, the overwhelmed teenager paused as his mind struggled to imprint the images and sensations of the moment indelibly in his memory, feeling the walls of his grandmother's love tunnel parting as the insistent swollen mushroom at the tip of his shaft drove deeper into her core. He felt the rings of smooth muscles within her channel walls massage his throbbing love muscle. For the first time his steely rod felt the intensity of the fiery heat of the womanly passion blazing inside his grandmother as his sensitive shaft plunged downstream through the river of hot, sweet, slippery nectar seeping from the walls of her channel, inundating his manhood.

Maggie's grandson began to awkwardly stroke his hard shaft tentatively in and out of the soft, hot, slippery sheath surrounding it while his loving grandmother guided him with her words and her movements. As Rick's manhood probed inside Grandma Maggie's receptive body the friction generated bolts of electricity that radiated throughout both of their bodies, winding the springs of their mutual passion tighter and tighter.

"Sweetie" Grandma Maggie gently coaxed "Pull it out part way, then push all the way in again... Slowly... Not too far out... Okay... Push it in... Uunnhh... That's it... Out again... In... Uunnhh... Out... In... Uunnhh... "

With each thrust of his hips the excited teenager grew more confident, gradually increasing the pace and intensity of his movements. The sparks of passion being generated in the entangled loins of the devoted tutor and her enthusiastic pupil grew as the pace and intensity of their movements increased. The springs of their mutual desire wound tighter and tighter deep within them.

Responding to the escalating urgency pulsing through her loins Maggie wrapped her arms around the neck of her grandson, pulling his chest into contact with her diamond hard nipples. Needing even more stimulation she lifted her feet from the mattress and wrapped her legs tightly around his waist, driving his throbbing shaft deeper and deeper within her until she felt the regular tapping of his swollen mushroom against her tender cervical opening.

Young Rick hammered his eager rod faster and faster into his grandmother's hungrily grasping slit, grunting each time their groins slammed together, the wet slapping sounds reverberating throughout the bedroom.

Grandma Maggie responded to the increased stimulation, gasping almost incoherently:

"Harder... Uunnhh... Faster... Uunnhh... Harder... Uunnhh... Harder... Uunnhh... Faster... Uunnhh... Oooohhhh... Uunnhh... Mmmmmm... Uunnhh... "

Rick also gasped for air as his heart pounded and lungs burned from his exertions. His skin glowed with a sheen of salty perspiration, making his eyes burn as the rivulets of sweat ran from his brow. He fought to comply with the increasingly insistent demands of his grandmother as she urged him to ever greater levels of effort, crying out:

"IT... Uunnhh... FEELS... Uunnhh... SOOOOOO... Uunnhh... GOOOODDDDD... Uunnhh... Mmmmmm... NOOOWWW... "

Grandma Maggie's tight sheath clamped onto her grandson's steely shaft while he struggled to withdraw from her tunnel, struggling to prevent him from escaping. Her hips jerked and her heels drummed against Rick's butt cheeks as her climax erupted. A gush of her nectar overflowed from her opening, spilling onto the crisp bed linens. Unable to contain herself Maggie screamed:

"Uunnhh... I'MMMM... Uunnhh... CUUMMMIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!"

The tightly wound spring of arousal that had been tightening deep within the young man's groin snapped as the teenager plowed his manhood through the resistance of his grandmother's tightly clenched channel walls and collided with her fluttering cervix. Rick felt the contractions begin deep within him, quickly rippling up his shaft launching a volcano of hot, sticky juices that blasted from the opening at the tip and splattered against his grandmother's cervical opening. Rope after rope spurted into Maggie's welcoming tunnel, mixing with her sweet nectar.

The loving grandmother and grandson clung tightly to each other, gasping for breath as their climaxes slowly receded.

As she recovered Grandma Maggie spoke "Sweetie, you were wonderful... It's hard to believe that that was your first time"

He responded "It was amazing, Grandma... I never felt anything like that in my life."

Grandma Maggie felt her vaginal sheath contract reflexively around Rick's throbbing organ, along with an answering thrust from his still mostly swollen shaft. She contracted her Kegel muscles, wondering what response would be triggered. Again the contraction was answered with a thrust. Intrigued, she clamped down her muscles tightly around his shaft and squeezed it tightly in her grasp. She felt the steely cylinder pushing against her resisting muscles as it ballooned to full rigidity again.

She relaxed her inner muscles and felt her Grandson's organ thrust into her, pause, and slowly retreat. She felt the sensitive ridge at the base of its head bump against the ring of muscle surrounding her opening and hesitate, then slowly slip back into the depths of her body.

Maggie wryly remarked "I guess somebody wants more practice."

Busy focusing only on the building excitement within him, he grunted in agreement, continuing to rhythmically thrust his once again fully erect organ back and forth deep inside his grandmother's welcoming channel. Newly confident in his ability to satisfy a woman, his movements quickly increased in speed and intensity as the aroused grandmother and grandson again approached their release.

Needing additional stimulation Maggie released her ankles from around Rick's back and spread her legs apart to their maximum separation, then gasped "Rickie, straighten your legs and get up on your toes so you can go deeper and I can move more. Try it."

Rick quickly adjusted his position and resumed his thrusting. After a few strokes he recognized the rise in the stimulation he was feeling. Both lovers were enjoying their heightened excitement levels, but Maggie needed still more.

She stretched her arms and grabbed the underside of both knees, pulling them toward her head until they both touched the mattress beside her shoulders, tilting her pelvis to allow Rick to penetrate even deeper with every stroke. Her grandson's pelvis flashed back and forth faster and harder than ever as he thrust his throbbing organ deeper into his grandmother's core. Soon they were both panting and grunting as they drove themselves to another peak of excitement.

Grandma Maggie again cried out "I'm cumming' as she felt blasts of Rick's milky juices spray against her cervix once more while the muscles surrounding her vagina spasmed uncontrollably. Their climaxes seemingly went on forever, until finally their contractions gradually slowed, and then stopped.

Rick collapsed in a heap on top of his grandmother's body momentarily as they both gasped for air, then carefully slipped his dripping organ from the cozy cavern where it was resting. Once their bodies were no longer connected he rolled onto the mattress next to her, stretched out on his back.

The satisfied teenager whispered into his grandmother's ear "Grandma, that was even better than the first one."

His equally satisfied grandmother responded "Rickie... Honey... There are no words to describe what I'm feeling right now."

The satisfied grandmother rolled onto her side and rested her head on her student's shoulder. She reached down to her grandson's glistening penis and rubbed her thumb over the sensitive spot where the shaft and head meet, telling him "Sweetie, your poor old grandmother needs a break right now... You plumb wore her out! I need to catch my breath for a few minutes."

His penis jumped at Maggie's touch, and he reacted by reaching his free hand between them and rubbing her glistening pink nub.

Maggie jerked her crotch away from his hand and quietly told him "Sorry, Honey. It's too sensitive right now. Let's rest for a few minutes, then let's take a nice hot bath so we're fresh for your next lesson."

Rick nodded in agreement and answered "Sure, Grandma."

BATH TIME

After several minutes in their cozy resting position Maggie looked up at her grandson's relaxed face and asked "Sweetie, think you can make it to the bathroom now?"

The contented teen replied "I know I can."

The happy teen and his loving grandmother climbed off the bed and strolled down the hallway together, Maggie taking the lead as Rick admired the hypnotizing sway of her tush. When they reached the bathroom Maggie began filling the tub as they stood alongside it.

Maggie stared at the ancient claw foot cast iron bathtub and shook her head, commenting "I don't know, Sweetie. That's not much space for the two of us."

Rick nodded, agreeing "Let's try. You get in, then I'll squeeze in however I can."

Maggie stepped in and sat down in the normal position. Rick stepped in and looked down at the space remaining. Maggie's line of sight focused her gaze on her grandson's still stretched and swollen manhood, which was pointing directly at his grandmother, glistening with their combined juices.

Surprised at his continued arousal, she asked her grandson "Honey, does that gorgeous thing between your legs ever go down?"

Maggie felt her groin begin to tingle in anticipation of having her grandson's seemingly inexhaustible cock back inside her once again, but she reluctantly refocused her mind on the problem at hand. She squeezed her body to the right side of the tub and suggested "Squeeze yourself as far to your right as you can, Honey. Put your left leg between mine, and I'll put my left leg between yours. I think that's our only possibility."

Her obedient grandson complied. Once they were both situated Maggie reached for the Ivory soap bar resting in the soap dish and generated a good lather on her hands. She dropped the bar in the water and began lathering her sensitive breasts, causing her nipples to tighten and swell. Meanwhile, the leg she had squeezed between her grandson's thighs had come to rest with the sole of her foot pressing firmly against his ball sack as his shaft rose from the bath water like the periscope of a submarine.

She reached for the floating bar of soap once again, and soaped up her hands, then reached into her grandson's lap and began scrubbing the sticky residue of their lovemaking from his shaft, triggering a soft moan from deep in his gut. While his organ was being cleansed above the water level his family jewels were being gently massaged by his grandmother's foot beneath the surface.

Taking his cue from his grandmother, Rick stretched his leg that was between hers until the ball of his foot made contact with her puffy mound. He slowly stroked his big toe between the bottom and top of her slit, making sure to stimulate her sensitive nub with each contact. Maggie gasped at the lightning bolts generated by his gentle touch.

Emboldened, the teen slid his toe to his grandmother's opening and pressed it inside cautiously. Maggie moaned in response. Encouraged, Rick began dipping his toe into his grandmother's hungry tunnel and slipping it back out.

Maggie's hips quickly began to rock back and forth to the beat of her grandson's toe penetrations of her tender slit. Soon she was moaning and gasping for breath from the ingenious technique, amazed at the resourcefulness of the inexperienced teen.

Rick switched his focus to his grandmother's engorged clit, pressing his big toe firmly against it and stimulated it with rapid side-to-side toe movements until her thighs clamped his foot between them. He felt his grandmother's crotch buck erratically against his immobilized foot as she climaxed yet again with a long, deep moan from deep in her gut.

His body reacted with his own answering explosion. His tensed groin muscles began to contract, pumping his secretions through the narrow channel in his shaft and launching rope after rope of his viscous white juice skyward as he watched the graceful arc of their path through the air and their splash into the steamy bath water. He grunted through gritted teeth with each ejection of his fluid feeling his grandmother's delicate fingers stimulating each contraction.

As they came down to earth Maggie exclaimed "Where did THAT come from?"

The teen sheepishly replied "It just kind of happened... I don't know... It seemed like a good idea... "

Maggie interrupted "Good idea? It was a BRILLIANT idea! Maybe the student needs to teach the teacher... He seems to know a lot more than she thought he does."

She continued "Honey, that was wonderful. I want to show you one more thing in the tub, OK?"

Young Rick responded "Whatever you say, Grandma. You're the teacher"

Maggie struggled to her knees in the soapy water, turned her back to her grandson and rested her chest over the sloped end of the tub as she gripped it tightly with her hands. Spreading her legs as far apart as the sides of the tub would allow she instructed "Get on your knees behind me and slide that wonderful tool back where he belongs."

Her grandson quickly positioned himself between Maggie's legs, grasped her hips firmly in his hands, and pointed his indefatigable love machine at Maggie's opening. He firmly pushed it through her welcoming passageway until his pubic bone collided with her buttocks. Not needing any additional instructions, the neophyte began stroking firmly in and out rhythmically, asking "Like this, Grandma?"

"Perfect, Honey... " Grandma Maggie answered while rocking her hips back and forth to meet each thrust. "Keep it up... Uuuggghhh... Just... Mmmmmmm... Like... Ooooooo... THAT!"

The sounds of wet bodies colliding together and splashing bath waters echoed throughout the bathroom, along with the gasps and grunts from the mature woman and her youthful grandson as their bodies crashed against each other'.

Rick picked up the pace of his movements, causing his grandmother to moan "Harder, Rickie... I need it harder... He feels soooo good... Inside me... Make me cum... Again... Rickie... PLEASE!"

Maggie released her grip and reached beneath her, rubbing her sensitive nub frantically, seeking relief from her craving for release. Meanwhile Rick reached down and stroked his grandmother's soapy breasts as they bobbled back and forth between her chest and the steaming bath water. He pinched her swollen nipples firmly as he drove his throbbing cock fully inside her.

They both froze as their orgasms erupted simultaneously, Maggie's inner muscles spasming around Rick's love muscle as he launched streams of his thick, hot baby juice into her fluttering cervix.

As the instructor and her student slowly recovered their senses Rick gently slid his organ from his grandmother's womb, watching a rivulet of their combined juices ooze down her thighs and into the sudsy water.

Let's get ourselves cleaned up." Maggie commented "It might be better if we wash ourselves this time. Taking care of each other seems to be too distracting."

Rick said "Okay Grandma."

Maggie and her grandson quickly finished bathing and stepped out of the tub. As they each dried themselves with the fluffy, oversized bath towels hung from the towel bar on the wall Maggie turned to Rick, saying "I don't know how you feel, but I'm getting hungry. Would you like to go downstairs and get something to eat?"

Rick answered "I'm hungry too... Let's go."

LUNCH

Maggie turned and started to walk to the steps. Rick realized that she was completely naked, and called out to her "Uh... Grandma, don't you want to get dressed?

Maggie stopped on the landing at the top of the steps and turned to face him, answering "Let's not bother with clothes. There's nobody here to see us. Besides, after this morning neither of us has anything to hide from each other."

"I guess not" was her grandson's uncertain reply.

Maggie turned back to the stairway. "Come on, Sweetie. Just consider eating lunch naked with your grandmother another lesson. It'll be fun."

Rick hung up his wet towel and followed his grandmother down the two flights of stairs to the basement kitchen, his eyes focused on the graceful swaying of her voluptuous derriere all the way.

Once they reached the kitchen Grandma Maggie went into the pantry beneath the steps and brought out cans of Campbell's™ Tomato Soup and Star-Kist™ Tuna. She turned to her grandson and asked "Would you mind getting me a bottle of Coke™ from the other refrigerator, Honey? Bring a drink for yourself too."

Maggie entertained herself while she worked by enjoying the sight of her grandson's still mostly erect penis swinging from side to side as he moved around the kitchen. She was so focused on watching her grandson's body that she didn't notice him staring at her protruding aroused nipples.

They busied themselves with their lunch preparations; she heated the soup as he made tuna salad sandwiches. Maggie pulled two chairs together on the long side of the heavy wooden table that faced the window overlooking the side yard.

As they placed their meal on the table Maggie picked a chair and sat, patting another as she spoke "Sweetie, sit here next to me."

Her grandson complied. As he sat she glanced at his lap. Admiring his long, thick shaft as it pointed at the high ceiling Maggie couldn't resist the temptation within arm's reach, and without thinking, reached into his lap. She wrapped her fingers around his shaft and began stroking it slowly.

Emboldened by the events of the morning, Rick dropped his hand onto His sexy grandmother's thigh and began stroking it, bumping lightly against her sex at the conclusion of each trip up her thigh.

Maggie squeezed her thighs tightly together, restraining the movement of her grandson's roving hand, saying "Food first, fun later." She released his throbbing shaft from her grip as they ate lunch.

CONFESSION

Turning to her grandson, Maggie asked "So, are you enjoying your nudist lunch? I've been a nudist at heart for a long time. I almost never wear any clothes when I'm home by myself."

Maggie pointed to the window overlooking the side yard and asked "How do you feel about sitting here in plain view of anyone walking past that window?"

Rick replied "No one will, Grandma. That's our side yard."

Maggie responded "Pretend someone is standing right outside the window, looking at us. How does that make you feel?"

As she spoke the words she saw his erect organ jump. "Never mind, I already know the answer. It was exciting. I watched your erection jump. I reacted the same way as you did. If you want to feel even more excitement, go over and sit on the window sill naked some time. I have"

Shocked by her confession he asked "Grandma, do you mind me asking how you started?"

Maggie answered "Not at all, Sweetie. Actually I didn't start out taking my clothes off at home. When we were younger your Grandpop Tony and I decided to visit the nudist colony in Cape May, New Jersey. It's been there for decades. One of Grandpop Tony's friends had been there and told him how much fun it was. We decided to try it.

To make a long story short, we had such a good time that I ended up in the hospital for three days. I got sun poisoning the first day we were there. You know how sensitive my skin is to the sun, right? Well, I forgot to keep putting on suntan lotion, and got a bad sunburn all over my body. I got so sick from the sunburn that I had to go to the hospital.