Behind the Cracked Door - Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the doctors released me from the hospital they told me that if it happened again I might die. That's why I'm so careful to stay out of the sun when we go on vacation. I never went back to the nudist colony, but I never forgot how much fun Grandpop Tony and I had running around without clothes on that day. Ever since, I take off my clothes every chance that I get. I even sleep naked. So does Grandpop Tony.

I love running around the house this way. Now that you know my secret maybe I'll be able to be nude more often.

Would it bother you if I do that around you?"

The teen quickly confessed "No Grandma, it wouldn't bother me at all. I like not wearing anything. I do it sometimes too. You almost caught me a few times.

Being caught by somebody worries me while I'm naked, but I do it anyway. It's scary, but exciting at the same time. I like the way it makes me feel free.

You can be naked any time you want to when I'm here. You're beautiful, and I love looking at your body."

Grandma Maggie clapped her hands together excitedly, exclaiming "Great! Then it's settled. You don't need to wear any clothes in front of me, and vice versa."

SIZES

Her grandson smiled happily at the new pact between them, then nervously asked "Uh... Grandma, can I ask you a really, really personal question? You don't have to answer if you don't want."

Maggie said "Of course you can, Honey. That's why we're here today. What is it?"

Her grandson slowly began "It's about Grandpop Tony, Grandma. I've seen his... Uh... You know..."

"Penis" Maggie interjected.

"Uh huh" Rick continued. "Sometimes when I'm reading in the bathtub he needs to use the toilet, so I unlock the door for him. When he pulls down his pants I can't help seeing how big he is, way bigger than I am. It hangs down almost to his knees when it's not being held up by his underwear.

This morning when you were showing me how to... Uh... Make love, I could feel how small your... Um... "

"Vagina" Maggie chipped in helpfully.

"Vagina" he replied red-facedly. How small the opening is and how tight it was around me. It made me wonder how you could ever get that giant penis inside you? Mine barely fit."

Taken by surprise by the question Maggie paused to formulate her response. Choosing her words very carefully, she slowly started speaking.

"Honey, this is going to be a little complicated. I'm not an expert on penis sizes. Until this morning I had only seen two adult penises in my life - My first husband's and Grandpop Tony's. Still, I'll be happy to give you the wisdom of my limited experience.

Let's start with short version of my biography.

When I was growing up I only had younger sisters, just like you only had younger brothers. I didn't have any older sisters to teach me about boys, just like you don't have an older brother to learn from. The world was different back then, decent people didn't discuss personal things. Children weren't taught about the differences between their legs. They only knew that girls had long hair, wore dresses and played with dolls. Boys had short hair, wore pants and played with balls.

When I got older and began to notice boys the only thing my mother told me was DON'T. Good girls DON'T let boys touch her, or DON'T let boys see her body until they get married. Good girls DON'T do IT until their wedding night.

I was a good girl. I started seeing a cute guy that lived down the street. We became a couple. He wanted to touch me. I told him DON'T. He wanted to see my body. I told him DON'T. He wanted to do IT. I told him DON'T. That didn't make him very happy, and to be honest, it didn't make me very happy either.

Too soon, and too young, we decided to get married so that I could stop telling him DON'T. Neither of our families were very happy about that, but they eventually accepted our decision.

We went to City Hall, bought a Wedding License, and were married by the Clerk.

My new husband and I stopped to say goodbye to our parents and walked to the tiny apartment a few blocks away that we rented. Alone at last, we were free of the DON'Ts!

My new husband slowly removed my clothing from my body one piece at a time. Once I was naked he began removing his clothing the same way.

I started to tremble with anticipation. I was about to do IT! (The IT that decent people didn't discuss in polite company.) I was about to see the unmentionable secret, the one that nobody talked about, that was hidden in his pants! That piece of paper that we bought today made it okay.

His pants and underwear dropped to the floor and I finally saw IT. I panicked, wondering how IT was going to fit inside my tiny THERE. We fumbled and we bumbled but we eventually made things fit the way they were designed to. When we were done we both wondered what all the fuss was about."

The young man laughed heartily at his grandmother's description of her defloration. She continued her story

"Eventually I decided that I wanted to know how big IT was. One night I pulled out my cloth measuring tape from my sewing basket and put it under my pillow. He started to get frisky and I let him know that I was interested. Once he was fully hard I pulled out the measuring tape. From the base to the end it measured a little bit less than five inches long, and the distance around the fattest part was slightly less than four inches, in other words, smaller than a standard test tube. He wasn't very happy with me, but he ended up getting what he wanted and I found out what I wanted to know, so it was a win for both of us.

Now, to Grandpop Tony. You're right, his penis is way longer than normal and way thicker than normal. The first time I saw him naked I almost fainted. It was more than twice as long as my first husband's. When I got out my trusty measuring tape it measured eleven inches long and about six and a half inches around. Fortunately for me it's not much bigger when he's excited than when it's relaxed, just way harder.

To be completely honest, it's not easy to get his IT inside my little THERE. I'm very fortunate that Tony is a very patient and thoughtful man. He's learned to take his time and be very gentle when we make love. When we do it's a struggle. Sometimes I'm sore for days afterward. It takes so much time and effort that we only do it once or twice a month now. In between times I keep Tony satisfied by using my hands or my mouth on him. I never turn him away when his body needs me. Tony understands how difficult it is for me, and he's willing to settle for the substitute options that I've offered to him.

Sweetie, keep this in mind. The main job of a woman's vagina is to provide the babies she carries a pathway out of her body when they are being born. Do you remember how small your little brothers were when they were born?"

"Sorta" he replied.

"They were way bigger than Tony's penis, weren't they?"

"Uh huh."

Well, they squeezed through your mother's vagina because it is very stretchy. Some of the stretchiness is created by pregnancy hormones, but mostly it stretches a lot naturally. Just like it takes hours and hours to stretch it open for childbirth, it takes lots of time and lots of patience to stretch it open to allow a giant penis to enter.

Maggie reached down and wrapped her fingers back around the still erect flag pole rising proudly from Rick's lap and told him "Finally, let's talk about you, and this magnificent thing that I'm holding on to right now. This morning it became my adult penis number three. I'm sure that you remember Goldilocks from your children's books."

Her confused grandson answered "I remember the Goldilocks story. What does it have to do with me?"

"You gave me a Goldilocks moment this morning, Honey. Remember how Goldilocks tried to eat Poppa Bear's porridge, but it was too hot, then tried Momma Bear's porridge, but it was too cold. Finally she tried Baby Bear's porridge, and it was just right.

Well, when I married my first husband I tried his penis, but it was too small. When I married Grandpop Tony I tried his penis, but it's too big. This morning I tried your penis... Guess what?"

"What, Grandma?"

"Sweetie, just like Baby Bear's porridge, it was just right for me! When we get back upstairs we'll need to pull out my trusty measuring tape and find out just how big a perfect penis is...For now, slide your chair back from the table please. School's back in session!"

Rick's chair slid back with a screech. His grandmother stood up and swung her leg across his lap. With her free hand she spread open her puffy pink labia and lined up the tip of her grandson's IT with her little THERE, then lowered herself slowly until she felt her hungry labia kissing his pubic bone and he felt the swollen head of his penis being nibbled on by her cervical opening. Maggie wrapped her arms around her grandson's neck and pulled his heaving chest against hers. She lifted her body up and down on the pole that had impaled her, crashing down on Rick's lap harder with each stroke. Meanwhile, his hands and mouth ravished her full bosoms until another climax detonated inside her.

As soon as she recovered from her ecstasy Maggie carefully lifted herself from Rick's lap. She dropped to her knees between his legs and hungrily sucked his erect organ into her mouth, tasting her sweet juices, then began bobbing her head. Rick held her head in position as he plunged his penis back and forth in her warm, wet oral cavity.

After a few minutes Maggie pulled herself away and stood up.

"Rickie, I want to demonstrate something for you before we go any further." she told him.

Her grandson nodded compliantly, not certain what she had in mind. Maggie pushed herself onto the table, sitting on the edge and laid back, brushing the half eaten lunches out of the way. Spreading her legs wide apart to make room she picked up the empty Coke™ bottle that she had finished.

She handed it to her grandson and asked him "Rinse this out in the sink, please."

When he returned with the bottle she explained "Honey, I'm going to use this to demonstrate how flexible the vagina is. Watch..."

She slowly inserted the open end into her slippery opening.

"See how my opening stretches around the mouth?"

Continuing with her demonstration she slowly pushed the bottle deeper inside herself.

"See how it stretches to make room for the bottle as it gets thicker around?

She kept pushing the curved bottle deeper inside her until it seemed to be stuck.

"It looks like it won't stretch any farther, doesn't it?"

She pulled the bottle out part way, then slid it back in gently. The bottle went in a tiny bit further. She repeated the motion several times. Her opening widened allowing the bottle in a little further each time. The thickest part of the bottle finally reached the edge of her opening. She pulled the bottle back a final time, took a deep breath, and holding it began pressing the bottle firmly inward. As the thickest part of the bottle disappeared inside her it gathered momentum, and the narrower part of the bottle beyond that point slid smoothly inside her with virtually no effort.

"Bet you didn't think I could fit that fat bottle inside me, did you? That's how it works with Grandpop Tony. It just takes a lot longer and is a lot harder to do. Did that answer your question well enough?"

"Perfect, Grandma" he answered.

"Great" Maggie said as she pulled the empty bottle out with a popping sound "Next lesson. Step over here between my legs."

He obediently moved into position.

Maggie ordered "Lick Me."

Rick lowered his head and ran his tongue the length of her slit, starting at her opening, then teased her tender love button with delicate fluttering touches. It wasn't long until he could feel Maggie begin to tremble at the edge of another eruption. He began plunging his tongue into her stretched opening like a miniature penis until she climaxed once again and immobilized his head between her thighs as her sweet slit spasmed against his face, flooding him with her juices.

Maggie raised her legs onto her grandson's shoulders and gasped "Put it in me... Now, Sweetie."

Rick rammed his throbbing pole into Maggie's vaginal tunnel and began pounding in and out of her as she gasped and moaned with excitement. Suddenly Maggie screamed in orgasmic ecstasy as her vaginal muscles locked around Rick's penis, triggering the cascade of contractions that filled her once again with her grandson's viscous seminal fluid.

Rick leaned his arms against the table on either side of her ribs, struggling for air as his Grandmother lay sprawled on the table, too exhausted to move. After a couple of minutes he stood up on shaky legs. His grandmother slowly slid her body off the tabletop and into a standing position. She turned to face her grandson and flung her arms around him tightly. As she embraced him she noticed the time on the face of the antique clock atop the server.

"Sweetheart, it's already two o'clock. Grandpop Tony will be getting off work in an hour. Look at this mess around us. For that matter, look at the mess on us. I can smell the tuna salad on my chest where I landed on your sandwich, and I can feel your cum running down my legs. We better start cleaning up."

She surveyed the kitchen. Planning out loud she said "I'll take care of the dishes and get the tablecloth in the washing machine so that it can soak overnight. Would you be a dear and run up to the bedroom to get the sheets? They can go in at the same time. I can wash the lunch dishes and put them away while you clean yourself up in the bathroom."

Rick agreed to her plan and quickly returned with the soiled bed linens. As he handed them to his grandmother she felt his still firm, if not fully erect, penis prod her belly. Looking up into her grandson's sparkling blue eyes she asked "Isn't that gorgeous thing of yours ever going to take a rest?"

Rick responded "Not as long as you're naked in the same room as he is, Grandma. He's just reacting to your irresistible charms and your spectacular beauty."

Maggie laughed "I see that you've learned the lesson that flattery will help get you what you want... Too bad that you haven't figured out that it works better before you get what you want than after... Seriously, you're really good for my ego, I think that I'll keep you right here with me. You can start washing the dishes, I'll dry and put them away as soon as I get the washing machine started."

Once the kitchen chores were completed Maggie embraced Rick and told him "Thanks, Sweetie. That was a big help. Let's go back upstairs now and see what else we need to do."

Maggie and Rick climbed the two flights of stairs together and strolled down the hallway to Maggie's bedroom. Maggie pulled a clean set of sheets from the closet, then they worked together to remake her bed. Once that chore was completed Maggie sat on her vanity bench and directed her grandson to sit facing her atop the vanity.

Maggie reached forward and wrapped her small hand around her Grandson's still mostly erect cock. She began stroking up and down the shaft, then lowered her mouth to the swollen head and began licking it clean with her soft tongue. Soon the no longer virginal young man began to buck his hips, driving his shaft deeper into his grandmother's warm, moist mouth.

Realizing that her grandson's organ had once again expanded to its maximum dimensions Maggie reached into the vanity drawer and pulled out her trusty measuring tape. Lifting her mouth from Rick's organ she quickly measured the length from tip to pubic bone.

"Six and one half inches" she announced "That's the perfect length."

Quickly wrapping the measuring tape around the thickest part of his shaft she reported "Five and one quarter inches around... And that's the perfect thickness."

Satisfied with her measurements, Maggie lifted herself from the bench and knelt on the floor beside it. She turned to her grandson and told him "I can see that you're still ready for more, so... Final lesson for the day... Time for you to learn doggy style. It's my favorite position.

Kneel behind me and fill me full one last time today with that perfect young cock, but then we need to stop. Your Grandpop will be home soon."

"Uh... Grandma" Rick questioned, "Isn't that what we did already in the bathtub?"

Maggie paused to consider his question, then answered "Kind of, but not exactly. Is there something else that you would rather try instead?"

"Actually there is..." was his answer. "Do you think that we could do it on my bed, so I can lay there and remember it whenever I want to?"

Grandma Maggie replied "That's a great idea Sweetie. It will be a perfect ending to our day. Let's go make some memories for you in your bed."

The now confident young man grasped his smiling grandmother's hand in his and led her down the hall to his awaiting bed.