Behind the Facade

Story Info
Daughter discovers her real parents.
5.3k words
4.64
75k
173
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been out of the house about a year when I saw the first cracks, and I admit my curiosity was getting the better of me. It was like I was suddenly seeing something that had been hidden for a long time. Well, maybe I should start a little earlier; or maybe a lot earlier.

My name is Allison; and no offense that's good enough. At twenty four I had my own apartment, a job, and a four year college degree. I had moved out about a year ago from my folks. They had supported me through school, which had been fantastic, but for a twenty-three year old permanently horny female, living with your parents doesn't help the social life.

I never quite figured out where I got my hormones from; I mean my folks never showed an ounce of it. I never heard them having sex during the night; and while they were affectionate; they were never the bold or adventurous type.

My dad Jack is a car salesman, and does pretty damn good at it, I think my old man could sell ice cubes to an Eskimo sometimes. Mom works for the post office, which means lots of holidays and good benefits. Between the two of them we live a pretty good life in your middle class suburb.

As for me, I admit handling me through my teenage years was a challenge. When my hormones first hit, hell if it was male and breathed I fucked it. Of course, sometimes if it's male and breathes today, I would still fuck it.

By the time I hit college I had learned to control my urges...a bit. Moving out on my own, God I spent most of the first four months with a cock stuffed in me every night.

Back to what I was talking about; after being gone for about a year; things seemed somehow different with my folks. Before, they had always been about the most normal middle-income American couple you could meet. But then the first cracks appeared.

The first crack was with my dad, and it caught me off guard. My car had broken down in town; so I headed over to his dealership to see about getting it looked at.

When I asked where my dad was, one of the other salesmen snorted and told me he was in the finance office 'making a deposit.' I didn't get the attitude, but headed off to find dad. I had been at the dealership a million times, so wove my way through the back offices without needing to ask for help.

The first office had a couple sitting and signing papers so I moved on. The second was empty, but oh God was the third occupied. There was my dad, pants around his knees, just going to town.

The young girl bent over the desk couldn't have been much older than me; I had found dad; pounding away at some young hussy. I didn't know whether to scream or run; so I did the opposite. I stood rooted there and watched my father, shove his fat prick up a young girls' cunt.

I tell you, this was pro fucking, not some first timer; he gave it to her pretty damn good. He slapped her ass then rammed in so hard her body bent double over the desk. Based on the smell and sounds, they had been going at it for a bit.

I looked at the girl's face, it's hard to mistake someone in the throes of a body wracking orgasm, lust written all over their face. I mean shit could he fuck, better than guys half his age as he hammered her.

"Ah fuck" I heard dad grunt.

He pulled that fat sausage out, laid all eight inches along her ass, and blew a hot load over her pale skin. As I pulled away before dad noticed me, I was ashamed to realize I had jammed my hand down my jeans, and God was I soaked.

I hustled out of the dealership and used my cell phone to call him. He was so calm while we talked, you would never have known he had just been fucking like a power machine. Dad made arrangements for the dealership tow truck to get my car, and told me to talk to the girl at the counter to line me up with a service loaner.

I wanted to confront him, scream at him, I mean how could he do this to mom? My God, he was cheating, and with a bimbo the same age as his daughter. At that point, I made a mistake in judgement. Still thinking they were the normal suburban family, I decided to tell mom. After all this was her husband, she had a right to know.

Heading out of the dealership with the loaner car, I headed over to my folks house. I knew dad had a couple of hours still at work so it seemed the right time. I only wished I had thought of using my cell to grab a couple of photos.

I pulled in the driveway and headed inside. No mom in the living room or kitchen so I started to head for the stairs. Halfway through the dining room I froze. There on the back patio was crack number two, and this one was as wide at the Grand Canyon.

Laid out on her back on the glass patio table was my soon to be forty year old mother. Her bikini was scattered on the ground, and between her spread thighs was Alex.

Alex is nineteen and lives two doors down; to me he had always been a bit of a nerd so I had never paid much attention to him. I was now, as he shoved what looked like ten or more inches of hard cock right into my mother's twat. Through the glass patio doors, clear into the house, I heard her scream.

"Fuck me you animal, God yesss" my mother's piercing voice hit my ears.

My mother the perfect suburban housewife and post mistress; was getting fucked like a two bit whore; and loving every minute of it. First dad and now this, it was too much; my hand shot down into my jeans, and two fingers buried deep in my soaked gash.

"Fuck" I grunted as I watched.

I didn't need to worry as mom was beyond registering anything but Alex. Her eyes were rolled back, sweat glistening on her body; she clung to the table as Alex pounded away like the perfect young stud.

My eyes locked to that thick stalk, I could see my mother's pussy juices coating the shaft. Heavy full balls swung back and forth as he rammed his entire length into her. I heard Alex mumble something, I couldn't make it out; but mom cured that issue.

Her legs came up and wrapped around his waist, her heels digging into his ass cheeks.

"Inside...inside me...fill me you mother fucking bastard..." Mom yelled.

I was shocked at the filth that poured out of my mother's once innocent mouth; but at the same moment I jammed my fingers in deep, grinding the heel of my hand against my clit. I watched Alex's body shake, and then his cock flexed.

As I watched this young neighbor, dump his hot jizz into my mother, I saw dad shooting his hot load over a barely over eighteen ass. I came, and I mean I EXPLODED.

A flood of hot cream poured out around my fingers, soaking the crotch of my jeans. My knees threatened to buckle as my orgasm swept through me.

Pulling my fingers free, I stumbled from the house; and half in a haze I headed for home. I needed cock, and I needed it NOW. Instead of heading to my apartment, I headed for the repair shop of the dealership; thank God Rick was there. It didn't take five minutes and I was stripped nude, bent over his greasy workbench, his fat dick deep inside me.

I didn't care whose dick it was at that point. While Rick reamed my drenched pussy, I kept seeing Alex pumping into mom, and dad unloading on that hot tight ass.

Like I said, I'm not picky about my dick; but honestly I'm just not picky about sex. I mean sex is sex; whether a man or a woman. I munched about as much pussy as cock I've fucked; so seeing my mom like that wasn't any better than watching dad.

The funny thing was, as my pussy cream dripped down my thighs, and I prepared to receive Rick's hot load; I realized this man was forty-five. Twice my age, and damned near my parents age.

"Cum in me you dirty old man" I told Rick.

He obliged; hot searing blasts coating my walls as my own orgasm tore through me. Fuck, I had never cum that hard as juices all but sprayed out of me. I didn't really imagine dad unloading in me; I don't really fantasize that much when I'm actually fucking. I get into it, enjoy the sensations of the moment; but I did have to admit dad had a nice cock.

Back at home I wondered what my next move was. I mean I couldn't exactly go up to mom and say; hey dad's having an affair oh and by the way I saw you fucking the neighbor boy. I wasn't even sure which of them to approach first, so I just left things that way for almost a week.

My parents had always had a folk's night, usually Wednesday night. I hadn't really tracked what they did or where they went; being a teenager the world was more about me. Now, my curiosity was climbing; I figured time to do a bit of checking.

That Wednesday, under the pretense of checking on my car, I stopped in at their house. OK, now I KNEW things were goofy. Dad was dressed normal, nice button shirt and gray slacks. Jesus, when mom came down the stairs I don't know who was more startled; her from seeing me there; or me being able to see more tits and legs on my mother than my entire life.

She had to be sporting at least a pair of 36C's, if not D's; a thin blouse and half the buttons undone; Christ there was more flesh bursting from the top than there was inside. She had on a dark blue almost mini skirt that hugged her hips and wrapped around her ass; and those legs; god damn for a forty year old woman she put me to shame.

"Oh hey sweetie" mom said; I could see the sudden flush creep over her face.

"Hey mom, just asking dad about my car" I figured if I ignored the get up she would.

"Why don't you stop by tomorrow honey" Dad said from behind me.

Reluctantly I turned and face him; I had to admit to myself incest had just crossed my mind. It wasn't dad; God did I want to bury my face between those mature thighs; and I was willing to bet she wasn't wearing panties.

I barely got an agreement out and they were hustling me out of the house. It was barely seven and they seemed in an awful hurry. I sat in my loaner and waited three houses away. Sure enough, only minutes later and here they came.

I won't bore you with the details, just say between my loaner and their apparent preoccupation, it was easy to follow their big ford flex. When they pulled into a parking lot, I looked up at the sign. The Blindfold, I had never heard of the place; I wondered what kind of music they were into.

When I walked through the door ten minutes later I got an even bigger shock. I thought I had walked into a strip club, there was music in the background; a two hundred pound gorilla at the door that took my twenty dollar cover charge and handed me one of those carnival masks.

"It's required" he said in a gruff voice. I just shrugged my shoulders and put the goofy thing on.

There had to be at least fifty or sixty people in the place; some dancing, others just mingling. I saw people from my age clear up to I swear sixty in the crowds. I did feel a bit out of place, as most of them seemed to be in couples; oh there were a few singles like me; but not very many. I hugged the bar and ordered a Manhattan, scanning the various groups.

I didn't find my folks, they kind of found me. I was nursing my drink when mom literally popped up at the bar not more than a few feet from me. Her blouse was gone, and my eyes locked onto a magnificent pair of tits; holy shit.

She ordered drinks and I couldn't stop myself from staring. I quickly glanced around the crowd and suddenly realized in the dim light that most of them were in some state of undress. Fortunately, between the dim lights and the mask, mom had no idea who I was.

"Since you're staring at mine, shouldn't you show me yours" she giggled as she held the two drinks.

I didn't even think about it, I reached down and pulled my t-shirt up; my 34C's coming into view. My nipples were already rock hard before the cool air of the room hit them.

I just sat there frozen as mom, holding a drink in each hand, bent at the waist and planted a kiss on my left nipple. A bolt of electric shock went from my breast straight to between my thighs.

"Nice and suckable" mom giggled; and then she was gone in the crowd.

Jesus Christ, what was THAT, my mind screamed as I dropped my t-shirt back into place. I picked up my drink and began to wander around. The place was deceptive from the outside; it was bigger than I thought. I passed through the main entry and dancing area; and then through two lounge like rooms where people were sprawled on couches. Everything sank home in the second lounge room as I walked past a couple kneeling on the floor; the guy had mounted her from behind and was driving a decent sized dick into her like a dog in heat.

"Fuck him baby" some guy on the couch cheered on. Boyfriend...husband? It didn't really matter at that point as a blonde leaned over and swallowed his cock. What the hell, I thought; my parents go to a sex club?

I found myself going down a hallway with narrow doors on both sides; each door had one of those square openings like the medieval dungeons along the top. I popped a couple open to only look into empty rooms.

The third one I did a double take as two couples went at it together; but in a way I had never dreamed. The women were in a sixty-nine happily carpet munching the other to heaven; while one guy drove his cock into the other guys ass; watching their wives. Jesus, there really was no holds barred here, I thought.

On the fifth door I found them, well I found mom. She was riding a guys' face while some other woman bounced up and down on what looked like about six or so inches of a very fat cock. It may not have been long, but God it was as thick as a coke can, I bet that fucker stretched you nice, I thought.

Mom was happily rising to an orgasm, while still holding her drink in one hand and not spilling a drop; pretty god damned good, I thought. I pulled away just as mom screamed.

"Cummminnggggggg" I heard her familiar voice through the door.

Shaking my head, I figured it was time to get out of here; but fate had other thoughts. As I was walking back down the hall, I heard him.

"Fuck that's tight" I heard dad roar.

I followed the sound and popped open another window; and there was dad. He had a woman bent at the waist braced against the wall, he was standing behind her; and that fat dick was pounding right up her tight ass.

It was like watching him at the dealership again, almost the same position; only this time instead of a twenty something in the pussy, it was a fifty something in the ass.

By now the haze in my brain was setting in, and I barely registered the hands tugging my jeans down from behind. Just as I felt the fat head of a cock at my entrance, dad pulled back, sliding free; and gripping his cock aimed at the woman's soaked cunt.

"Fuck me you bastard" I heard the woman moan.

"Fuck me you bastard" I echoed to the shadow behind me.

"Yessssssssssssss" I heard through the opening as dad slid in.

"Fuuckkkkkkk" I moaned as that prick started filling me.

My brain flipped at that moment. Not having seen who was behind me; watching dad fuck for the second time; it was suddenly no stranger; but my father, driving his solid meat into me.

"Nnnnnngggggghhh" I gurgled; as he slammed in so hard it lifted me onto my tip toes.

"Harder baby" I heard the woman.

"Harder baby" I echoed.

I watched dad pick up speed as the hips slapped my ass. Every fiber in my mind saw my father, pounding my cunt from behind; and like a rocket I has racing into orbit.

"Cum in meeeeee" the voice wailed through the opening.

"Cum in me...fill me" I said over my shoulder.

"FFFUUUCCKKKKKKK" I dimly heard dad roar. I felt that cock swell deep in my gut.

Please...now...please...I mentally begged. There was a soft grunt, and then heat filled my cunt; my father was filling me.

"Da...da...gghhhaaaaa" I moaned as my orgasm shredded through me.

I've cum...a LOT; this was not cumming; this was mind bending, exhausting sex. My nails scraped the wood of the door, my knees wobbled as my legs threatened to buckle; and hot cream sprayed from around that buried cock, splattering to the floor.

By the time that cock slid free, I was sated beyond my wildest dreams; my father had just filled me, I thought. I was still snapping my jeans when I stumbled out into the night air. Good God what had just happened?

All through the drive home and the shower to clean off the sweat and jism; I thought about tonight. To say it had been kinky was an understatement; to say it was hot was evidenced by the gooey mess that had seeped into my jeans on the drive home.

By the time I had crawled into bed; confusion and shock had actually begun to turn to anger. The same sanctimonious couple that had given me lectures after lecture on morality and how to control my hormonal urges; were about the biggest sluts I had ever seen in action.

As I drifted off to sleep; I did know two things. One was I was going back next Wednesday; there was no way in hell I was missing out on that slice of action. The other was that I was going to fuck dad...or mom...or both for that matter.

For the next seven days, time dragged; God I never realized a week could last so long. I had almost given in a few times and driven over to the folks to confront them; but I managed to hold things off. I did go through an entire set of batteries on my dildo though.

By the time Wednesday night rolled back around; I was more than primed and ready. I think my horny level hit ten by Monday, and I would have fucked a dead man at that point. I had been hit on a couple of times; and normally I would have jumped at the chance; but instead this time I waited. I didn't want anything to dull my hunger when I faced mom and dad; there would be no second thoughts.

I paid my door fee and slipped on the carnival mask at the entrance. I ordered a drink and settled at a table by the dance floor; I had deliberately waited an extra hour to let everything be in full swing by the time I arrived.

Sure enough, I didn't see mom or dad; but the cute blonde sliding down the pole only a few feet from me looked like the perfect appetizer. When she slid down the pole and did a squat; opening her slender legs, I stared at her wet shaved pussy. Without a word, I rose from my chair, walked over to her; and jammed my face between her thighs.

I heard her give a squeak of surprise, and then fingers tangled in my hair as she ground that wet box into my face. Her warm juices dripped into my mouth while I licked and slurped at her honey; my own juices dripping down my bare thighs. This time I had come prepared; a short black mini skirt, no panties; and a snap light blouse, no bra.

I drove my tongue into the unknown girl, feeling her thighs clench around my head.

"Oh fuck yessss" I heard her moan.

I reached up and slid my hand along her soaked lips, coating my fingers. As I sucked her throbbing clit in; I slid my hand under her ass while she squatted in front of me. Nipping on that hard bud, I jammed my middle finger up her tight ass.

"Fuckkk baby" I heard her growl; and then a flood of hot cream filled my waiting mouth.

Pulling my face away from her dripping hole, I smiled up at her as she stared back at me with that post orgasmic grin.

"Nice cunt" I told her.

"Nice tongue" she panted back.

Wandering back to my table, I took a sip of my drink, washing the taste of her cum off my tongue; time to go hunting I figured. I wandered through the first lounge, no sight of either of my parents. I thought maybe they were in one of the private rooms; and then I hit the jackpot.

Dad was in the second lounge, relaxing back in an easy chair while a brunette knelt between his thighs. She was working his hard cock over pretty good, while another guy rammed her from behind.

I could tell dad was getting a bit frustrated; the poor girl was getting hammered damn good; which kept pulling her attention away from dad. In other circumstances, I would have loved to have been there beside her on my knees, taking that fat cock with her.

Instead I saw my perfect opportunity, and I waited. Just as the girl backed off again, I strolled across the room. Dad was almost going nuts with need by now; I could see it in his face. I hiked my short skirt to my waist, and stepped between him and the kneeling woman. Crawling onto the easy chair I straddled his hips.

12