All Comments on 'Behind the Facade'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

Loved it! So fucking hot! Now to find out what happened at home! Five stars and a favorite point!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 3 years ago
Amazing story

Some horny uninhibited parents try to protect their children. Sometimes an Ah-ah" moment, intentional or not opens Pandora's Box ( pussy,cock). Extremely well written and very erotic. Mine was hearing mom on the phone tell a friend about dad's impotence and" I'm so horny I could climb the walls. "

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
my new favourite

this is my new favourite story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!

I would have given this even more than five stars if possible!

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 3 years ago
Angry

Why is everyone so angry?

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 3 years ago

Doing some math. Daughter is 24, check. Mom is just 40, check. Hmmm, mom was 16 when daughter was born? Hmmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
????

She was 24, her parents were forty? I don't think so.

Nice try, no cigar. This crap deserves a one and nothing more.

ChrissrChrissrover 3 years ago

Why are so many people commenting on the age difference? Teenage pregnancy is nothing new.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So wickedly erotic and wild!

Forget the poor suckers who worry about a year or two; we've been reading a very hot, incedibly tense, fucking brilliant story.

One of the hottest I've read in ages - the pressure kept up right through and her release(s) were perfectly fashioned to extract the very last drop of essence from my abused cock! Great writing.

PS The guy who worked out the ages has 18 stories to his name with just 4 hot stories. I lost count addding up all the hot stories you've written. I know whose writing I prefer.

Ironman52Ironman52over 3 years ago

hot Hot HOT!!!

My mother in law was a grandmother at 35 and my mother was a grandmother at 38. I am still married to that same girl for 48 years. All true so this story is on the edge of the statistics but works. In any case In rural areas this is only slightly rare but really happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is a awesome and amazing story having a hard time writing with my hand stoking my dripping cock

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 3 years ago

Wow! That was different!

sp9983sp9983over 3 years ago
Great

This is even better than your last story. I loved it, and I look forward tho your next submission.

paladin1954paladin1954over 3 years ago

Why is it impossible for a 16 year old to have a child? I enjoyed the story immensely. Thank you for taking the time to bring some originality.

sucksexfulsucksexfulover 3 years ago

Great fucking story. Ignore the anonymous hater with the “one star” comment. There is always a petty idiot in the crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

Yes I know I broke the rules and gave this story 6.stars but it deserved it .

Not sure why everyone is having an issue with mom & dad's age , teen agers had babies 40yrs ago and ever long before that .

Very interesting story and I agree with the comment soare ts try to protect kids then later in life when they are going they empty nest syndrome they restart their life on another chapter and some kids are privileged to enjoy experiences as she did in this story. I'm hoping there will be more chapters to come for us to enjoy . This story I could see being something that can easily happen eith the right family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please

Do a second chapter. Very hot read.

EdranaeEdranaeover 3 years ago
More

Wow, may we have some more. This was the hottest story I've read in a while!

SoleBrotherJeffSoleBrotherJeffover 3 years ago
WOW, You did it again !!!

What a fun read !!!

Thank you

secretobsession1857secretobsession1857over 3 years ago
slut daughter

this story was fucking perfect, all the way to the end....hope you write more like this one or continue on with this story

madtaffcatmadtaffcatover 3 years ago
Ooh yeah!

Raw, naughty, and very, very sexy. Thank you.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
WOW

That was insane and that's a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HoT

Hot as Hell, hoping thers more to Cum in a part two. Threesom with Mommy and Daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Make another

This is so hot can’t wait to read parts 2&3

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More!...please

I have read some of your stuff, liked it all .

this needs most definitely needs more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Part 2 please; dad, mum and daughter threesome

rcrehvrcrehvabout 3 years ago

Needs a couple of sequals. Explore the breeding bit too please.

JadeEmpressJadeEmpressover 2 years ago

So very hot! I would love to read more. I came so hard I still have juices pouring down my legs!!

BigTexaz27BigTexaz27over 2 years ago

So cool to have a .woman on the prowl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

From a 5 to a 3 for cutting off the wonderful story.

Why stop in the middle?

Bill S.

tjreadertjreaderabout 2 years ago

Dude. Good beginning, but DAMN do you need an editor. Your punctuation is awful, but your story ideas are great. An editor could take your writing from so-so to fantastic. Every time I was befuddled by your punctuation (or lack of it) I was removed from the story. Please make use of the literotica editor program. It's free.

HumbaabaHumbaabaalmost 2 years ago

Please continue this one.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

All good stories, erotic/porn or Good Housekeeping, depend on TENSION and resolution of tension to keep the reader eager and page-turning. And there is hardly ANY 'tension' in this story. It is all too easy. The story line is just a thin excuse to move from one fuck-scene to the next. And the author njeeds to work on punctuation, which is often used incorrectly and confuses the action.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg1239 days ago

"Behind The Facade:" - Several of the previous thirty-four (34) reader's above commented about the punctuation (or the lack of...)! Writer/author uses LOTS of semicolons ( ; ), of which about ninety percent (90 %) of them should be commas ( , )!! Proper punctuation allows the reader to comprehend the story in a somewhat smooth, even pace; improper punctuation causes reading attention and concentration to be interrupted; the lack of proper punctuation makes the reading laborious and tedious. Myself being a tedious "wordsmith" I would volunteer to edit, but unfortunately my wife passed away almost three months ago, and I don't have additional time due to all the necessary paperwork up the yin-yang.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous