Behind the Green Veil Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cab fare was $21.50. I gave the cab driver $30 – an extra tip for the time he spent waiting for me. He popped the trunk and I got out to retrieve my large roller bag from the back. Just as I pulled my bag out of the trunk my phone rang. I pulled it out and shut the trunk at the same time. My heart stopped as I saw that it was Orkideh. I quickly slapped my palm against the top of the cab to signal to the driver to wait. Then I answered her call.

"Hey," I answered. Silence. "Hello?"

"Where are you?" she finally asked just before I hung up.

"Just getting out of the cab at my hotel," I responded. I heard her breathing deeply. It seemed an eternity before she spoke again. It was probably only 5 seconds but it felt like 5 minutes.

"Is the cab still there?" she asked.

"Yes. I held him up when I saw you were calling." More silence. The cab driver honked his horn, I saw him throw up his hands as if to say 'what?' I held up my hand and gave the universal "one minute please" sign, pointing at my phone.

"I'm thinking of doing something that I shouldn't," she said and I immediately reached for the cab door. My erection throbbed at the possibilities. I didn't say anything, however, afraid to say the wrong thing. I felt I had a better chance just letting her talk herself into it.

Finally she blurted out "It can only happen this once, Jackson, this one night. After tonight, we can't stay in touch, we can't call each other, we can't email each other, we can't be friends on Facebook," she continued.

"Can you open the trunk?" I whispered to the cab driver. He did and I moved to put my bag back inside.

"I'm getting married in July so after tonight we won't revisit this and I need you to not speak of it again. Can you promise me that?" I held my finger over the microphone opening in the phone and asked the cab driver to drive me back to the Hampton Inn where he had picked me up. He gave me a wry smile and took off immediately.

"Yes," I responded to Orkideh. I didn't want to say any more. I was scared of saying something that might get her to change her mind. A good female friend once told me that once a woman decides that she is going to have sex with you for the first time the best thing that a guy can do is say as little as possible, lest he talk himself right out of the sex he has coming. 'You would not believe the number of guys I've known who said some stupid shit and talked themselves right out of some pussy,' she told me in her brash New York style (she was from the Bronx!). I laughed, but I never forgot her words.

"So would you mind coming back over here, or are you too tired?" she asked, the playfulness coming back into her voice. Now that she had established the ground rules, we could go back to our flirtatious banter.

"I'm exhausted," I admitted truthfully, "but that's not going to keep me away from you. If all I have is tonight, I'll sleep tomorrow."

"Good," she said, and I swear I could hear the smile on her face. "And perhaps you should bring your luggage."

"Already on my way," I told her, "and my arousal for you hasn't diminished one bit since I left you. I don't know how I made it through this cab ride."

"Dirty boy," she said quietly, almost under her breath. "I'll see you when you get here."

The cab ride back to her hotel was the longest 20 minutes of my life. I couldn't pay him fast enough and get out of that car. The late night clerk at the desk seemed surprised to see me back there, at almost 3 in the morning. The elevator could not come quick enough, either. I rode up to the third floor where her room was, suddenly feeling a bit nervous. I was also realizing how long it had been since I had last brushed my teeth. I reached her door and knocked.

Orkideh opened it quickly, standing there in only a towel. Her hair was wet and her olive skin was glowing, and I just wanted to devour her, kiss and taste every inch of her. And her scent! The same scent that had driven me crazy all during our flight was now freshly applied and strong in my nostrils. We melted into each other, holding, kissing, rubbing, smelling. I tried to close the door but she smiled, reminding me that my bags were still in the hallway where I'd dropped them as soon as I saw her. Her smile was radiant, not because she was particularly beautiful, but because of all the promise it held, the genuine affection for me that was there. I quickly grabbed my stuff, shut the door, then melted into her again.

"No fair," I finally said, breaking our torrent kissing. "You got to shower. I could use one of those, too."

"Well hurry," she responded. "If you make me wait too long out here I'm afraid I'll fall asleep."

"Well in that case..." I quipped, picking her up and throwing her over my shoulder, "I'll just have to take you in the shower with me!" She let out a yelp and playfully pounded her small fists against my back as I carried her. I rummaged through my suitcase for my toiletries. With my small personal item bag in hand, we headed off to the bathroom.

I sat her down on the toilet and began to brush my teeth while the water warmed up. She pulled me over to her and began undressing me, unbuttoning my shirt and pants. She reached down to take off my shoes then pulled my pants off of me. I helped by lifting up each leg at the appropriate time. I was so painfully hard by that point that my boxers were caught on my erection. She rubbed me through the cotton fabric for a second then pulled back the elastic waistband and stuck her hand inside. Her touch was warm and soft against my skin, and I throbbed in her hand. She held my shaft close to my stomach so she could pull my boxers down without bending my erection down in a way that would be uncomfortable.

Naked before her, she held me in both of her hands, softly stroking me up and down, smiling as she inspected my hardness. I was still throbbing, so eager for her touch, but she just sat there for a second, watching the veins swell and the head expand with each rush of blood coursing through my shaft. It was like she was trying to make a mental note of what I looked like, to burn my image in her memory since we only had this night.

She looked up at me to make eye contact. I thought for sure that she was about to put me in her mouth but what she did instead surprised me. She closed her eyes and began rubbing my shaft softly against her face, up and down each cheek. I could even hear her inhaling deeply taking in my ripe smell. She totally lost herself, slowly caressing my dick with her entire face. 'A woman after my own heart,' I thought to myself, watching her bring her nose closer to the tuft of hair at the base of my shaft and continue to sniff me. I knew I was ripe yet she seemed to cherish my strong natural male scent. It was all so sensual, turning me on more so than if she had just started sucking me.

I bent over to spit out my toothpaste and that seemed to bring her out of her trance. She opened her eyes and looked back up at me, slight embarrassment on her face. I shook my head, indicating that she had noting to be embarrassed about. "So fucking sexy," I whispered to her, fire burning in my eyes. I throbbed ceaselessly in her hands. That seemed to give her the green light.

No longer timid, this time she buried her nose in my pubes and pressed her face firmly into me, inhaling deeply. She used my hair down there like a sponge to wipe my scent all over her entire face. I was amazed. I rarely come close to having an orgasm from just oral sex yet I found what she was doing to be such a turn-on that she was bringing me close without ever putting me in her mouth.

I bent over again to rinse my mouth out and she pulled back, looking at the swollen and pulsing meat in her hands with a smile on her face. There was a bit of pre-cum oozing out of the tip. She licked it quickly then gave me a brief kiss right on my crown and stood up. I immediately pulled her back into my arms to find her lips. We were kissing again, and I could smell myself all over her face. "Dirty girl," I mumbled between kisses.

"I just... wanted to smell you... before you... washed away... all your... natural scent... and all I... would smell... would be soap," she responded between kisses.

"Yet you would deprive me of the same opportunity, showering before I got here?" I asked then resumed kissing her, licking my way around the insides of her mouth.

"Don't worry," she said softly, dropping her lips from mine and raining tiny bites down my neck and torso until she was rubbing her face in my chest. "I'll give you plenty to smell before morning." She was blushing as she said it.

"Mmmm," I moaned, spinning her around to face the mirror. I stood behind her, looking directly into her eyes, and reached underneath the towel to let my fingers go searching between her legs. My eyes never left hers, and her eyelids closed halfway, a lustful look coming over her face as my fingers found a sodden gooey mess. Her head rolled back onto my shoulder as I my fingers worked their way into her slit. My other hand held her tight around the waist while I stood behind her, grinding my hardness into her ass.

I pulled my fingers out of her and held them up in front of us, letting the light reflect off of her wetness. Then I brought my fingers to my face and held them under my nose. I inhaled deeply then rubbed her wetness over my lips and under my nose before stuffing the two wet fingers in my mouth.

"Delicious," I whispered to her. She groaned. I ripped the towel off of her, no longer able to take not seeing her. My eyes feasted on her as she stood before me looking good enough to eat. Her skin glowed, the olive undertones gave her a golden hue. She had a slight frame rather than a voluptuous one, but I didn't mind. She wasn't shaved or waxed but her body hair was sparse so she really didn't need to wax. I chuckled to myself thinking that even her vulva was just naturally chic.

But my desire for her so wasn't about her body and how it did or didn't conform to any of my previous fantasies. It was about the chemistry between us in that room and the steamy look in her eyes as the steam from the shower began to swirl around us. She watched me as my eyes drank her in. She saw the hunger on my face, the rise and fall of my chest as the adrenaline pumped through my veins. There was no good god-damned reason for me to even be standing, as tired as I was being so long since I'd slept. My body was running on pure sexual energy, pure passion.

"Into the shower... now," she insisted. The reason behind her urgency was clear and didn't need to be stated. I lifted her from under her arms and put her in first then followed. She impatiently picked up the soap and started washing my chest. "Lift!" she said, gesturing toward my arms. She scrubbed my armpits with a purpose, working quickly. Orkideh did not mean this to be a long shower.

------------- Orkideh -------------

I told him to turn around as I worked quickly, bringing my hand around to scrub his back. I enjoyed watching the way the muscles in his shoulders moved under his skin as he moved his arms down from on top of his head. Those shoulders and those arms... which completely enveloped me in a warm bear hug when he held me close. He was so much larger than me, he probably outweighed me by a good 50 kilos. I couldn't wait to feel the full force of his weight on top of me, rutting into me, claiming me, making me his for the night. I couldn't finish washing him fast enough. And yet I wanted to take my time, drink in every moment and savor it in my memory because I knew it would never happen again. At the moment, the urgency was winning out.

That's when a strong pang of guilt hit me and I thought about Brian, my fiancé. I had removed my ring earlier and tucked it safely in my purse, trying to hide from any reminders of my sin. This would be so much easier if I could say that I was being forced to marry him by my family, or if he wasn't good to me, or if he was not that great of a lover. But I could not say any of those things. Brian was good to me and he made very good love to me.

We had been dating since I moved to America to start my Ph.D. Brian and I had a very strong connection but spending time with Jackson over the course of the day, he just seemed to know my soul and understand my struggle in a way that Brian did not. I was forced to consider whether their different backgrounds had anything to do with it. Brian was smart and witty but he came from a privileged background that made it difficult for him to fully understand the extreme anguish I felt at times from all that was going on in my world and in the world surrounding me. To his credit, he made every attempt to try to understand but as I found with Jackson that day, there is just no substitute for real experience.

Jackson and I shared a similar social struggle and intellectual trajectory, which led to us also sharing a very similar politics. Those are the kind of human connections that are most important to me. Finding them is so rare. That had been the ultimate decision factor for me in calling Jackson and deciding to invite him back to my hotel. I wanted – no, I needed to share a closer intimacy with him to consummate the connection we had made over the course of this long day. It just felt right with the universe to seal our connection with him inside of me: inside my mind, inside my heart, inside my body, inside my soul.

When I weighed the thought of living with the guilt of committing this sin in betrayal of the covenant I had made with Brian against the deep sense of loss, regret and unfulfilled hunger that not making love to Jackson would leave in my soul, I decided that the guilt would be the least painful to live with. I could – and I would – spend the rest of my life as a partner to Brian. I just needed this one night with Jackson first.

I dropped down to squat behind him and asked him to put one leg up, resting his foot on the rim of the tub. I brought the soap down over the muscled cheeks of his derriere. I began to wash him there in wide swaths, making sure to gently soap the orbs that swung heavily underneath him. I continued my sudsy massage of his balls while my other hand took the soap and worked into the crack of his ass.

This was a bold move for me. In Iran, a woman wasn't to even look upon a man in this area, worse still touch a man there. This was all the more so if the man was not her husband. Women could be killed for having premarital sex or committing adultery. Killing a woman for such an offense was not the norm – being beaten, sent away or completely ostracized from one's family was usually what happened. I was proud of myself for being bold enough to go this far. Still, I didn't linger there. Old taboos die hard.

I gave his crack a thorough scrubbing and was pleasantly pleased that he very maturely gave me access to him in that manner. When I was done scrubbing inside his crack I reached under him with my soapy hands to clean his shaft. It stood out proudly, heavy in my hand and hot to the touch. I brought my face down to lick and nibble at his side while I jacked him off and massaged his balls. He let out a warm sigh, bringing one of his hands down to caress the side of my head and wipe the hair out of my face.

Strangely, I only felt bold enough at that moment to fondle him like this from the back where he couldn't see me fully. I didn't trust myself at that moment to be kneeling in front of him. My need was too great and I hungered to stuff him into my mouth with the complete abandon. But I didn't want to come off looking like a depraved "jendeh" as the cab driver had referred to me earlier.

My problem was that I wanted to put everything I had into this one night of lovemaking knowing it was going to be our one and only encounter. I wanted to give all of myself to him and hold nothing back. I was no prude, but I wanted to let myself go in ways that would normally take me a VERY long time before I had built up that kind of trust with someone to know that such intimacies would be welcomed with love rather than met with negative judgments.

I wanted Jackson's love and respect but I was acutely aware that a respectable woman would not be cheating on her fiancé with a man she had known less than 24 hours. Given that intense moral conflict raging inside of me, it was easier and felt safer to fondle him from the back and nibble on his hip rather than turn him around and suck the life out of him as I really wanted to in that moment.

Eventually I left his privates and went to soaping up each leg, then washed his feet. The religious significance of the act was not lost on me, knowing that the washing of a person's feet has references in both Islamic and Christian traditions. Washing his feet was a good distraction for me, taking my attention away from that which now hung not more than five inches away from my face – that which I wanted to taste more than anything. Temporarily saving me from myself he instead pulled me up to kiss me and I washed his face as we made out and let our tongues dance together.

"Turn and rinse." He did as I instructed then turned again and took the soap out of my hand and began to wash me. "I'm already clean," I said softly as he began to apply soap to my neck and then down to my breasts. I watched his large brown hands massage soap into the lighter skin of my boobs and felt myself getting wetter down below. I liked what he was doing but I needed to get out of that shower and get him inside of me. I did not think I could wait much longer.

"Yes, but how thorough of a job did you do?" he asked as he moved his mouth over to the side of my face.

"Did you wash behind your ears?" he whispered, running his tongue along the ridge of my ear before taking the lobe in his mouth and sucking on it.

"Or what about inside?" was his next question. I squirmed in ticklish delight as he suggestively licked down into my ear hole.

"I might have missed being so thorough right there," I admitted embarrassingly. I did not have the courage to tell him my pussy got most of my attention.

"I'll just have to clean you then," he said as he burrowed his tongue deeper in my ear. I yelped and pulled my torso in close to him. His cock was hard and pulsing against my stomach. The soap he had applied to my breasts had made it slippery between us. I used my body to rub his hardness against me.

Jackson then switched to "cleaning" my other ear while his hands went lower to capture my ass. He rubbed soap all over my globes then took each cheek forcefully in each hand, pulling me firmly into him. I tried to climb up on him again as I had done when we first kissed. If he wouldn't take me to bed then I would take him right here. But he held me down and didn't let me get on top of him. His strong hands held me in place. I brought his face around to kiss him deeply, pleadingly.

"I need you, I need you inside me," I said softly.

"And you will have me. All of me. You've given me one night with you, Orkideh. I plan to savor every second, every bit of you, every feel, every smell, every flavor, down to the last drop. There's no way I'm rushing this."

How could a woman argue with that? I was about to tell him that he could shower with me again after he got me properly dirty but before I could fully form the thought he dropped to his knees in front of me. He kissed his way down my stomach and swirled his tongue in my belly button.

"What about in here?" he asked between licks. "Did you clean thoroughly here?" His eyes looked up at me playfully and I just smiled and shook my head. Never taking his eyes from mine, he started licking out my belly button like it was a little orifice. The teasing was killing me. I thought of just pushing him over on his back and jumping on top of him. I didn't, though, thinking about what he'd said about wanting to savor this. Of course I wanted to savor it, too. I just wanted the time spent with him inside of me. Perhaps sensing my need, his mouth dropped down lower.