Behind the Green Veil Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't tease me the way I teased him earlier, and I was grateful for that. He just wrapped his full, sensual lips around my entire vulva and worked his tongue directly up inside me. I moaned appreciatively and learned back against the tiled wall of the shower. I reached down to caress his face while his tongue snaked in and out, pulling my juices down into his mouth. He ate me obscenely and loudly, slurping and sucking at me like a man possessed, moaning as he tasted my flavor. My hips started to thrust toward his face. I could say the movement was involuntary but that would be a lie. I just wanted to push as much of my pussy down into his mouth as possible. God, he had me in a hot mood!

His soapy hands continued to caress and squeeze my ass while his tongue swirled inside me. "And what about back here," he said between licks. "How thorough did you wash back here?" One of his hands slipped between my cheeks and rubbed me up and down.

"Very thorough!" I laughed nervously.

"I don't believe you," he said, rubbing an inquisitive finger up against my anus. I immediately grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand away, a real worried look on my face. Washing between my ass cheeks was one thing, but I wasn't into having anything in my asshole. Anal sex was one of the biggest taboos in my culture and because of the cleanliness factor, I never had any interest in breaking it. He took his mouth off of me and looked at me intently. His eyes said so much. It was like he could talk to me with just a look without saying a word. At that moment his eyes were saying three things to me: how he would never hurt me, how much he cared for me, and how much it would mean to him for me to open myself to him completely.

An eternity seemed to pass between us, never taking our eyes off of each other. I was doubly afraid because I had seen the titles of the dirty movies he had on his laptop when we were on the plane. Many of them had anal themes so I knew he liked asses and was afraid of what he might want to do to mine. I didn't judge him negatively for what he liked. If growing up in Iran had taught me anything, it was to abhor any attempts to morally police our personal lives. So I did not think badly of him for liking such things. It just wasn't my thing.

He kissed me tenderly, no tongue just his lips brushing lightly against my clit, assuring me that all was ok. After a while I slowly released his hand. His mouth came back to me, not leaving this time. I felt him wrap his lips around my clit and suck on it, whipping it with his tongue. Being nervous about what he was going to do with his hand, it took me a moment to relax. The intensity of how he was eating me increased and soon the sensations began to overwhelm me. He was absolutely feral in how he began to devour me, rubbing his entire face into my sex. He gradually lost himself in my pussy and it occurred to me that he was doing this to fulfill his own needs even more so than mine.

I watched the muscles in his jaw working as his tongue continued to whip my clitoris into a frenzy. I could see the muscles in his throat flexing as he swallowed my juices flowing out of my pussy. It was such a turn-on to feel his desire for me flare up so powerfully. My head rolled back and my eyes fell shut as I felt an orgasm approaching, stronger than the one I had while masturbating earlier. It was at that point that I felt the pressure return to my anus, his soapy middle finger slowly pressing into me. I tried to concentrate on what his mouth was doing to me and ignore everything else. As his finger sank deeper into me, that became harder to do. It made me feel full but in the wrong way. My orgasm had been stopped in its tracks. I was still close but now I felt stuck in a pre-orgasmic limbo.

He slowly began to gently thrust his finger up into me while his tongue continued to do magic things to my pussy. He angled his thrusting finger in a way that put direct pressure on the front wall of my vagina, finding that spot inside me that resides just behind and above the back of my clitoris. A groan escaped from somewhere deep within me, and suddenly the fullness I felt in my backside was no longer so unwelcome. All of a sudden, the pressure back there was much more intense and I realized he had snuck a second finger into me, this one into my pussy. I felt extremely full then and was grateful that I had emptied myself earlier, worried that if I had not that he might actually be making a mess in my ass instead of cleaning me.

It became harder to concentrate on those fears as his tongue did wicked things to my clit while his lips sucked it between his teeth and held it in place. With two fingers now in me, it doubled the pressure he was able to apply to that sweet spongy spot in my pussy. My hips resumed thrusting my sex into his mouth which had the alternate effect of thrusting my smaller hole back onto his finger. I couldn't believe that I was actually enjoying being finger fucked in my anus while he ate my pussy. It made feel like such a naughty girl.

I was close, making lewd noises and mumbling dirty obscenities in Farsi that I was much too embarrassed to say in English. "Kos dahanet," I said again and again, telling him to take my pussy into his mouth. If only he could understand the other dirty, perverted things I was saying to him. Saying those things in Farsi felt so liberating. I told him that he was a nasty bastard for doing these things to me, and cursed him for making me like it. I told him how I was about to cum in his mouth and all over his beautiful face if he kept this up. I also told him to fuck me harder with his thick fingers.

He understood none of it but intuitively could feel my meaning. To push me over the edge he took his forefinger out of my pussy and added it to his middle finger in my koonet, my ass. He also added his thumb to the mix, sliding it in my pussy in time with the two fingers he had working my ass. His lips stayed locked around my clit as the speed of his tongue lashing doubled. The fingers from both my hands combed their way through his short wooly hair and pressed his face tightly to me, my nails digging into his scalp.

I was coming... all over his sweet face. I tried to control my screams, fearful of waking anyone who may be sleeping in a nearby room. A garbled mix of moans and obscenities came out of my mouth between clenched teeth in both English and Farsi. My legs turned to jelly but he wrapped his free arm around my thigh and held me up against the wall. He continued his ministrations as the waves of pleasure washed over me, wracking my body in spasms and convulsions.

I had to try and push him away as the sensations became too intense, my clit too sensitive to withstand any more attention. He understood and left my clit alone and slowly pulled his fingers out of me. He rained kisses on my inner thighs while I caught my breath. I'm no squirter but I am a gusher. When he saw how much of my sticky juice was running down his hand, he pressed his face back into my crotch and began sucking at my kos, my pussy hole, gathering all my honey.

I was still too sensitive and was about to try and push him away again when he abruptly stood and brought his messy face up next to mine. Our lips locked in a deep soulful and sloppy kiss while he grabbed me underneath each thigh and lifted me. I locked my arms behind his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist to help support my weight, my sex hovering directly above his hardness. His hands moved, his left hand grabbing my ass while his right took hold of his cock. He pulled me closer to him then nestled his throbbing head in the sloppy mess that was the entrance to my pussy.

"Do you have a condom?" I whispered, my mind and common sense trying desperately to find a voice and not be completely shut out by the passion flaring between us.

"I don't." His breath was coming fast and ragged. I tensed up, keeping the head of his cock throbbing at my entrance. "And if I did," he continued "the last thing I want is a piece of plastic between us right now. I know that's not a smart thing to say," he said, kissing me again. His face smelled like my sex, my juices soaked into his goatee. I shamelessly licked his face around his mouth, tasting myself on him and surprising myself at my own behavior. "Maybe I'm just caught up in the heat of the moment, but this night with you is so worth the risk to me."

My insides were in turmoil with guilt and trepidation. This was wrong on every level. Pregnancy was not my concern but if I caught something and gave it to Brian it would destroy my relationship with him and I would never forgive myself. On the other hand, truthfully I felt just like Jackson. The last thing I wanted was to sheath him in latex. I wanted flesh against flesh; skin against skin. I wanted every bit of him in me, juices and all.

I also knew that wasn't practical and I had to be happy with the intimacy we were sharing, even if it wasn't perfect and wasn't happening under perfect circumstances. But we had reached a critical state and there was no turning back now; no way we were not going to make love. Could I make him get dressed and go out and find condoms, at 3 AM? He took the throbbing head of his cock out of the entrance to my pussy and pressed it into my clitoris, massaging me there. I sank my teeth into his neck, half angry at him for this blatant manipulation.

"I can't think straight when you do that," I hissed at him, tasting his skin and rubbing my face against his chin stubble.

"I don't want you thinking straight right now, Orkideh. I want you thinking about having one beautiful night making love with me."

After what seemed like an eternity I shifted my hips to bring his head back to my entrance and looked deep into his eyes. "Promise me you'll pull out. You can't cum in me."

"Orkideh, you know that won't protect you against anything," he said, and I seriously doubted his ability to honor such a request.

"Promise me," I repeated more urgently. "I know it's not perfect but it's better than nothing. I'm on the pill. It's really infections that I'm worried about."

He thought about it for a moment and then nodded his head in agreement. That wasn't good enough.

"Say it," I demanded, fiery need burning in my eyes.

"I promise you Orkideh."

"Promise me what?" I insisted, raising my eyebrows.

"I promise to pull out," he said and began to push his hips toward me. I lifted my torso, keeping him from pushing inside.

"When?" I wasn't taking any chances, and wouldn't let him get away with anything. I was smiling, though, a bit of playfulness returning to my voice.

"Before I cum," he said. The stern look on his face and in his eyes told me he was – at least in that moment – determined to try. That was all I could ask for. I sank down onto him.

He immediately began fucking me into the wall. I almost cried in thankfulness to finally have him inside me. He filled me nicely, fully. More important than his size was how hard he was, like stone, and the force behind his thrusts. He weighed more than Brian so his strokes had more weight behind them. He slammed into me with a ferocity I hadn't experienced before; the wetness of our skin made a loud smacking sound every time his hips pounded into mine.

I laced my fingers behind his head, pulling his face into mine for a deeper kiss. I reached down to grab his ass, feeling the taught muscles in his cheeks flex every time he shoved himself deep into my gooey center. I was positively high on our lovemaking and I would have done anything at that moment. A near slip in the tub and the cooling water temperature brought me back to reality. I suggested we get out and go to the bed.

He never set me down, never stopped to grab a towel to dry us off, just carried me straight to the bed holding me under my ass, dripping in more ways than one. We tumbled onto the bed without missing a stroke. He pulled my legs up higher, my knees pressing into my chest, and slammed into me with greater force. The position allowed him to get deeper into me, so deep it stung every time he bottomed out into my sex, the head of his cock pressed up against my cervix. But God, he so wonderfully filled me! I wouldn't dream of making him stop.

I grabbed his shoulders to pull him down to get his tongue back in my mouth, happy to feel his weight smothering me. We were wet from the shower and increasingly slick with sweat. The room was filled with the obscene noises our bodies made as they slapped together. I could smell our sex and it was making me high.

We were both getting close but neither one of us was ready for it to be over. His lips left mine and he looked deep into my eyes as he slammed his dick deep in my pussy and held it there, throbbing and flexing. He was communicating to me with his body how turned on he was by me, never saying a word. I concentrated on trying to tell him how mutual the feeling was, squeezing my hungry sex down around his steel flesh. We were both breathing deeply and with every squeeze of my pussy muscles we could hear a wet squishy sound. If I had any sense of decorum left I would have been embarrassed to be so aroused given our sinful circumstances.

His pulsing, throbbing dick deep inside me was driving me crazy, and I could see by the look on his face that my pussy hugs were doing the same to him. He pushed up from me to support his weight on extended arms, giving my legs a bit of a rest by letting them drape down over his biceps. He slowly pulled out of me while looking down between us at the sticky mess we were making. Our foreheads touched as I craned my neck to enjoy the same view. His veiny hard shaft was shiny with my wetness, my juices dripping from his matted pubic hair. My entire crotch was covered in a sheen of wetness, and it wasn't water from the shower. It was absolutely pornographic. I heard him inhale deeply and I knew he was smelling our sex.

"That looks so fucking delicious, Orkideh, and God I can't get enough of your smell." His hips pounded back into me with the word "smell." He continued with that pace – pulling out very slowly then holding it for a second, just the tip of his cock inside me, while we both looked down at the sexy mess we were making. The pace drove me mad, making me hate the emptiness he left behind and lustfully anticipate getting him back inside me. I began trying to push my hips up to meet his, my pussy practically sucking him back inside of me. It worked perfectly to keep us both teetering on the verge of orgasm without pushing us over the edge.

"Your scent has been driving me crazy all day since we were watching the movie together on the plane. I was betting that your body would taste as good as you smelled but I was wrong... you taste even better!" His words were making me even wetter, if that was possible.

"And yet I haven't fully tasted you yet," I whispered as a similar hunger came over me. I said it just to entice him with what he could expect later on in the evening – (morning by that point!) – perhaps after we had showered again. I was shocked when he pulled his throbbing shaft out of me and scrambled up the bed to bring it up to my face so I could fulfill my wish. His hard shaft was wet and shiny as it bobbed in front of my face. Pre-cum dribbled from his tiny slit and dripped down onto my lips.

I swear to you, dear reader, I'm really not a prude. I'm just conservative as to the circumstances under which I make myself vulnerable, and with whom. I had tasted myself on another man before but it took me six months with Brian before I felt safe enough in our relationship to express my sexuality so freely. How could I justify doing all that and more with Jackson having known him less than 24 hours?

Nevertheless as soon as the musky smell of our sex hit my brain and the taste of his pre-cum hit my lips I lost all sense of decorum. I devoured him – shamelessly. I reveled in the feel of him throbbing in my mouth and in the taste of our lovemaking. There was no explanation, no justification. There was just a raw passion inside both of us that had to be quenched and this was our one and only night together. I stuffed as much of him into my mouth as I possibly could, lapping up our slimy juices with my tongue as I descended. From the position we were in and the angle, I couldn't get all of him in my mouth but with his size I doubted I could anyway.

I swirled my tongue all around his shaft as our nasty flavors sent a chemical chain reaction from my palette straight to the pleasure center of my brain. It was a delicious cocktail of pussy juice, pre-cum and a little clean sweat. His raw male smell was just as heady. I was in heaven. I tasted more pre-cum oozing out of him and I moved back to suck on the head while I pressed my tongue into his urethra, trying to get every little bit of his flavor. I pulled my mouth off of him then held him against my cheek as I pressed my face into his pubic hair and licked around the base of his shaft where our combined juices had collected in a frothy ring. It was my turn to inhale deeply and take in his man smell, now even more potent with the light sweat resulting from how hard he had been fucking me. His cock was hot to the touch against my face, still pulsing and throbbing. I could feel every surge of blood with every beat of his heart.

He couldn't take being outside of me for that long so he moved my head to shove his dick back in my mouth. The feminist in me used to take offense at a man being forceful during oral sex. At that moment I welcomed it, enjoying the way that his desire for me overwhelmed all the politeness that he had shown to me all day. He weaved his fingers into my hair as he took a grip on my head and began to fuck my face. He went gently at first but when I began to moan and fondle his balls his thrusts took on more urgency. I heard a loud growl echo throughout the room and I realized it was him.

He abruptly yanked his dripping dick from my mouth and pushed me back down on the bed. He fell on top of me again and began sucking at my mouth. He licked the inside of my mouth and sucked on my tongue, trying to get all the same flavors I was just enjoying. I pushed as much of my saliva into his mouth as I could and he drank from me like a man starving of thirst.

He just as abruptly pulled back and lifted my legs, pushing them back and spreading them wide. I was completely open before him and he stared down into my sex, gaped open from the wild fucking he had given me. I knew it was a wet sloppy mess down there. I could feel the air cooling the wet skin of my inner thighs and I could feel my moisture oozing down over my anus and into the crack of my ass. With my legs pushed back so far I knew he could see that too. His tongue snaked out, hinting at his desire to taste the mess we were making that was running down my ass crack. I watched his face as his eyes drank me in. I knew I made for an obscene sight and I should have been embarrassed but shamelessly I let him look and let his eyes take in his fill.

A dangerous, lascivious look came over his face that hinted at all the nastier, kinkier intimacies he wanted to share with me. And yet behind that look was a hint of sadness that he would have to say goodbye to me in a few hours and we would never see each other again. I wanted to tell him to hold back nothing, to take all of me to his heart's content but the words caught in my throat.

Could I live with myself after giving my body, my heart, and my soul to this man so completely? At that moment my body answered that question for me, completely skipping over my mind. I was about to tell Jackson all of this when he suddenly dipped his head down to take a long, wide lick up my entire slit. Then just as suddenly his head came back up and he slammed his shaft back inside of me. His whole face was wet with my pussy cream.