All Comments on 'Behind the Green Veil Ch. 03'

by Jayded_Lust

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
Prof_EmmaProf_Emmaover 11 years ago
another amazing chapter in a wonderful story

I have read all three chapters of Behind the Green Veil just in the last couple of days. It’s an understatement to say I find the characters realistic, totally likeable, and human, and I’m completely captivated by their story. The narrative so far is fantastic; I can’t wait to read more and see where their (hopefully intertwined) lives go. Your well-written and literate prose is a joy to read. The dialogue! Oh, such fun, with insightful observations into each character’s life and about current political and social realities. I love that for Jackson and Orkideh an intellectual/political discussion is part of verbal foreplay (maybe even a necessary part, given who they are?). It feels fully authentic to me, given their personal histories. Lovely to see you highlight how that matters. Even in an initial encounter. I think we all wear on us the fingerprints of our upbringing, even when we’ve moved far beyond our families and cultures of origin, and those fingerprints influence how we interact with others. Oh, yeah, and the sex is amazing too.

I want to spend an evening having drinks with Jackson and Orkideh. Please write more soon! And thanks for sharing your talents with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous