All Comments on 'Behind the Lines of the Were War Ch. 02'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
lucianloverlucianloverabout 9 years ago
Yikes......

this is going to be sooooooooo good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
oh my goodness

This story is awesome - but this chapter was too short!! and what did she mean by mine?

partwolfpartwolfabout 9 years agoAuthor
She recognized her mate by smelling his neck.

The chapter break is because it was a natural end point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice Job !

Outstanding bit of writing. But don't stop now , keep the chapters coming and on a roll. You got a Great Story Line working.

partwolfpartwolfabout 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3 is coming!

Submitted today. Keep the comments coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great read so far

Another excellent chapter. I like the fact that Capt. Johnson is rightly punished for his part in the murder of the pack members, the fact that he was so looking forward to murdering women and children made me want to smack him around myself. It will be interesting how he will face himself after he sees those women and children, and the devastation caused, up close and not just as blips on a screen. Really hoping for a miracle for the Weres, I actually had a little lump in my throat while reading Joe's sacrifice to save his unit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Alpha's Mate - Anna or Amanda?

Derek's mate was Amanda in chapter 1 and now Anna in chapter 2

partwolfpartwolfabout 9 years agoAuthor
Amanda.

The mistakes you find after you hit submit <sigh>

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfover 8 years ago
Loved the Cliffhanger, LOLOL's...

The fact that he is Renee's Mate, that is just to funny... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Terrific writing

Am liking this story very much. Thank you.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 6 years ago
This is Really Dark

Massacring women and children. I still plan to read it, but I'm not happy about it.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 4 years ago
Nicely set up. I was wondering who's mate he would be.

I was initially expecting his mate would be Renee, but put off because she didn't recognise him during the capture and transport.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Mine oh my,she is going to hurt him .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Must be hell of an explanation to why she didn't smell him during the capture and way back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hang-on. So this guy gets the crap beaten out of him. Gets bitten, clawed and even has his balls and penis ripped open and then stitched back up. Which I am sure happened without any pain relief. And you're trying to tell us he somehow still managed to get aroused, whilst in agonising pain? I don't care how sexy a woman is. After all that, no man is getting a hard on. I'm out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...