All Comments on 'Behind the Lines of the Were War Ch. 06'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Evil

Evil EVil EVIl EVIL.. The bond dissolving as a cliffhanger.. His sister challenged the male to an alpha fight, so Derek could be charging into his sister's new territory or to reclaim hi sister's body, and we won't know which until you post the next chapter ... Well done.. I've enjoyed the story so far, but have never posted a response on it before.. I think you're doing an excellent job..

Sincerely,

RayvenCloud

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 9 years ago

How much more do they have to go through before they find any peace?

partwolfpartwolfalmost 9 years agoAuthor
I guess I am leaving that possibility for future chapters.

It has been a tough couple of weeks for them all. As for Rayvencloud... BWA HA HA HA HAAAA! Cliffhangers are meant to leave you wondering! Especially when an author has shown no hesitation in killing off characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I couldn't believe it

First I had to do a double-take when I saw that you had actually continued the story. I was incredibly pleasantly surprised. But oh, the humanity!! I can't believe you killed off Renee! and she was pregnant! How many more of the good guys must die?! Partwolf you are a dastardly fiend!

Littlecat76Littlecat76almost 9 years ago
Well Done

I'm guessing the bond dissolved because she is now alpha of her own pack??? So glad you decided to continue this

partwolfpartwolfalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Next chapter is in.

Who will survive?

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 2 years ago

Even though these are his first stories the only draw back is the ‘stiff dialogue’. Use conjunctions, write how people actually talk. Other than that I’m (not I am) hooked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...