All Comments on 'Behind the Lines of the Were War Ch. 09'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Too many

Names changed. Hard to follow. Other wise I like the flow of the story and looking forward to Stanley getting a good butt kicking.

partwolfpartwolfalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Had to be done.

Having Renee with her own pack and new problems, plus those people that end up dead.

Don't hold back on feedback, I'm working on being a better author and I'm an attention whore.

SultrychocolatesistaSultrychocolatesistaalmost 9 years ago
Loving it !

Your take on the Were Nation is unique and I wish I had thought of it first. ( smile).

Keep up the good work, I am waiting anxiously for your next installment.

cliuincliuinalmost 9 years ago
Oops

Nice turn of events ...

partwolfpartwolfalmost 9 years agoAuthor
This is the penultimate chapter

Next one will wrap up this story. Where do you think it will go?

partwolfpartwolfalmost 9 years agoAuthor
@sultry

Thank you for the feedback, I appreciate the hard work the authors here put in now that I've tried it!!

I've got another twist in the genre I'm working through for the next series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great chapter

I hope Alpha Diggs gets what's coming to him. Please don't let the ones who left the pack get killed by Diggs' betas!! looking forward to the next chapter.

partwolfpartwolfalmost 9 years agoAuthor
The final chapter has been submitted

and should be up in a day or two. Thanks for the feedback, please keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Didn't see that coming lol. Just fantastic. Thank you really good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pleeeease

I know the next chapter has already been written but I'm praying that no more innocent wolves are killed. There's already been enough loss to fill 2 books! That being said you've become my new favorite writer! I wouldn't care so much if you hadn't done such a great job building characters worth crying over. Thanks for such great storytelling.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 4 years ago
Loving the story, but hey, is Linda's mate Andy or Eric?

It's hard enough to keep track of all the characters in the story without characters switching names on us.

I realize that you have a lot to keep track of too, but your editor/proofreader should pick up on name changes.

Apart from that, my other complaint is that the story's too addictive!

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Another great one .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Names, names,names. Do you proofread ar all? I think every chapter has had at least one name mixup.

You're better than this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...