Behind the Scenes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed, hoping it didn't sound as hollow as it felt. 'Is that what you did?' I asked.

Leo looked at me and smirked. 'No, of course not! A friend of mine did, and it was horrible.' He said casually with a small smile pulling at the corner of his lips.

He back-stabbed me again. This time taking a grape from the bushel with his teeth, and swirling his tongue around it as he sucked it into his mouth. I couldn't help adjusting myself down under and shook my head to clear my thoughts. But touching it was a big mistake.

'Anyway, you should try to let her down easy, and be honest with her, however hard it may be. She'll find out whatever you're not telling her anyway. Alright?' Leo said seriously. I nodded, not really listening anymore.

'I'll be honest with her. Thanks again Leo. I'm sorry for putting you up with my shitty life, you have it way harder than I do... Hey, if you wanna talk to someone, I'm here you know?' I wanted him to know I was there for him. He didn't sound as if he had the best memories of his past girlfriends at all.

Is converting someone to be gay actually a thing?

Even if it was, I'd never do that to him. I'm supposed to be a friend to him. A best friend. He deserved as much from me anyway. He was my best friend. And that wasn't due to lack of other friends, but because he was the only person I felt comfortable enough with to talk about everything.

I didn't have to hold back, except for the fact that I liked him as more than a friend. Or that I was daydreaming about him eating grapes from my naked body right now. After one week of video-chatting I already fell in love with him more than I had ever experienced before with anyone else.

I almost didn't hear him talk, my daydream was extremely vivid because I was actually looking at him eating grapes.

'Thanks, and no problem Con, I'm here if you need anything. You know, I really enjoy talking to you. You're a good friend, I hope you know that. Your other friends are really lucky to have you. Don't let them forget that, okay? You need friends.' He said pointing a finger at me. This both warmed and broke my heart. On the one hand I was really glad that Leo saw me as a good friend, on the other hand I obviously hated it.

'I promise, I won't lose my friends. Don't worry about me too much, okay? You don't have to.' I said carefully, I wanted him to be able focus on his own problems.

The whole movie thing being new to him, he needed calm and quiet to not stress over it. I couldn't forget about the reason we actually met, and that I was supposed to be a serious colleague to him. It just felt strange to think of him as such though. I barely thought about the movie at all. I remember my first job, I almost fled the scene from being too nervous during the audition.

'I know I don't have to worry about you,' he said. 'But I want to. So suck it up. I've always wanted a kid to raise, now I have a little baby boy learning to take big-boy steps.' He smirked, and almost teasingly sucked yet another grape inbetween his kissable lips.

Big-boy steps you say?

That, apparently was the last straw for me. My not-so-little buddy was screaming for attention now.

'Anyway, thanks a lot Leo! I'll let you know how the break up turns out. Talk to you later okay?' I nearly stuttered as I squirmed around on my bed.

'Okay, I'll see you soo-.' 'Yes, soon! Bye!' I cut him off and ended the call. I closed my laptop and sat against the headboard of my bed, threading a hand through my hair and sighing deeply.

This is the biggest fucking embarrasement of my entire life. We had such a good and deep conversation and I couldn't control my damn horny thoughts. I stood up from my bed, quickly locking my bedroom door. Then I went to lay back on my bed again. I closed my eyes for a moment, sighing deeply into the emptiness in my room. Leo was dancing through my brain, I almost started to reach out for him when his face came into vision. When I realised how pathetic I was I grunted and moved my hands down to my jeans.

I unbuttoned them, grabbed a few tissues from the package on my nightstand and lowered my underwear, staring at a very stiff and obstinate problem. A big stiff and obstinate problem, if I say so myself.

I felt a little creepy doing it, but I pulled up Leo's Instagram without thinking. He had a couple of shirtless pictures on it from his last summer vacation. I scrolled passed the one in his red trunks again. He looked so fucking sexy in them.
I stopped and stared at the one that showed him laying casually in a hammock. His eyes were looking straight into the camera, a guilty smirk on his lips as if he didn't expect his picture to be taken.

The soles of his bare feet were closest to the camera and staring straight at me, I had the urge to reach out and suck on his toes. Lick all the way up his toned body, his calves, his thighs, his bellybutton, his abs, chest, arms and shoulders. I grabbed my dick hard and started stroking vigorously. I imagined his moans as I would bite his earlobe and finally kiss his tender lips. My own moans started coming out in quick breaths.

I stuck my tongue in his mouth, at which point he grabbed my hips and flipped us around. Leo was the only person who could flip you around in a hammock and still have it look sexy. His strong hands started to massage my chest slowly.

Precum was coating my fist as I stroked harder and harder. Leo kissed down the ridges of my pecs and abs, slowly inching towards my crotch. He yanked my shorts down and licked the tip of my rockhard cock, tasting my juices that had lubed it up for him.

I slowly inched my other hand towards my ass, imagining it was Leo's. At this point I was a writhing, gasping, sweaty mess. The moment I probed my taint with my middle finger I let out a cry and exploded all over my face, chest and stomach. I all but whimpered Leo's name.

I looked at the picture again, straight into Leo's eyes and I shuddered.

'Holy fuck.' And all of that by looking at a single picture.

A loud crash in front of me rudely awoke me from the blissful aftermath of my orgasm.

I looked at the ground at the foot of my bed and saw a few shards of glass and a pink phone-case inbetween a pair of feet clad in glittery golden Nike Airmax.

'What the FUCK?!'

---

I ran after her, all the while trying to put on my shoes. I had to catch up to her.

'Cay!'

'FUCK OFF YOU CREEP!'

'Caytlin! Just h-hold on! I can explain!'

'GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!'

People were staring daggers at me. I've never felt so embarrassed in my entire life.

'Cay, please! Please just let me talk!'

She whipped around, almost causing me to smash right into her in the middle of the street. The ice-cold look in her eyes and the way she actually seemed to have a certain calmth over her creeped me the fuck out.

'Give me one good reason, Connor Benjamin Dexter or so help me I will ruin your fucking life.'

And suddenly, I was fuming. Where the fuck does she get the nerve to threaten me with ruining my life. One that she has used and manipulated and profited off for years! But I kept my cool to match hers. Thinking of a reason for her to listen to me was hard. I had none if I really thought about it. And then I remembered Leo's advice and the things I'd told him. I sighed and looked into her eyes.

'For old time's sake?'

I expected more screaming, cursing, threats. I even expected her to hit me. But none of that came. Instead she tried to control her quick breaths and locked eyes with me.

'One chance Connor. One.' She was still very angry. But she was known for U-turning her temper in a heartbeat.

'T-thanks, Cay.'

I hadn't expected her to react like that... mature. Let alone agree to talk this stuff out. So I was rather taken aback by what she said. Was I really going to do this. Break up with her? Assuming we were still together after she saw me...

In all the hectic shit that'd just happened I only just then fully realised that my girlfriend of 5 years had just caught me with a finger up my ass, moaning Leo's name and shooting my load like she'd never witnessed before.

'Oh fuck...'

'What?'

'N-nothing... Want to uh... get a drink or something?'

She looked at me blankly.

'There's no way I'm going to have this conversation without a drink, Connor.' She said monotonously. Without another word she passed by me and walked briskly back to my house where my Lambo was waiting.

12