Behind the Scenes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'S-Stop teasing.' I shuddered.

'I seem to remember I can make you tremble that way.' He contradicted those words though. Apparently he couldn't resist and shoved my shorts down to my ankles quickly and lifted my legs to take it off completely. I was just in my shoes now. Jeff pushed his face into my crotch and rubbed himself in it. He inhaled deeply with a big smile on his face.

'Still smells as good as I remember.'

I looked around for a small second, and realised we were in one of the staff changing rooms, complete with shower. Then I yelped when I felt Jeremy's mouth engulf the head of my cock.

He did remember.

His blowjobs were unbelievable. And apparently, he hadn't stopped practising.

'Ohh Jeff... suck that cock baby.' I moaned, fisting my hands in his luscious locks.

I heard him slurp and swallow around me. His hands squeezed my ass and pushed my dick deeper into him. He could lift me off the ground without effort if he wanted to, which made his position that much sexier. He groaned appreciatively around my leaking erection, then opened his mouth wide and licked a trail from my balls all the way to the tip of my member to catch a drop of precum on his tongue. He slowly stood up, our eyes locked and his mouth still open and kissed me again. After a moment he broke the kiss and smirked at me.

'See? I remember a thing or two. Now take my shorts off.'

I went down on my knees and pulled down his shorts and boxers. He stepped out of them and I pushed him backwards towards the bench on the opposite side of the small room.

'Sit down.' I told him, and he did. I took his right foot in my hand and took off his shoe and sock, then repeated the process on his left foot. He lifted both feet to my face and I sucked on his two big toes. 'Oh, that feels nice.'

He also had a thing for that. His feet didn't actually smell that bad. It was kind of arousing. But I didn't want to waste any time. Jeffrey's cock was standing at full attention begging to be touched. A pearl of precum was waiting to be licked off his slit. I spread his legs and sat on my knees between his thighs. Jeffrey bent down to kiss me, then leaned back against the wall. I went straight for his cock. It was bigger than I remembered. I hadn't even swallowed the first drop of precum before I heard Jeffrey groan loudly and felt his hands push my head into his crotch. His length was down my throat immediately and his hips bucked into my face.

I don't have a gag reflex anymore but Jeffrey was lost in the pleasure and I gurgled around him. There was so much precum that it spilt out of the corners of my mouth. But I could handle it. The sounds Jeff made had my dick throbbing, begging to be touched. I tried to grab it with one hand but he kicked my hand away. I felt the sole of his foot rubbing my dick up and down against my abs and I continued to swallow around his member. It felt amazing and I moaned, breathing through my nose. I could smell the musky scent of his balls and it turned me on even more.

Jeffrey spewed an endless string of "Suck that big dick!" and "Fuck, fuck yes!" all the while whimpering with his head thrown back. I took a glance at him with an almost painful look on his face and I nearly came all over his foot. So I shoved it away. He looked down and took his hands of my head.

He was panting loudly. 'Sorry Leo, I got a little carried away.' I just raised myself up and kissed him, lifting him from the bench. I could just about manage that. We stood there, making out for a while with our bodies and dicks rubbing against each other.

'Wait.' I told him. I turned around and looked in the cabinet next to the shower stall. I pulled out two towels and layed them on the floor in the middle of the room and returned to Jeff. He was smiling.

'How romantic.'

'Shut up and get on your knees.'

'Yes sir.'

A second later and he was on his hands and knees in front of me. His pink hole stared straight at me as I looked at the beautiful man before me. His perfectly trained body had a perfectly shaped and shaved bubble-butt. My mouth watered at the sight. I spread his cheeks and licked a trail from his balls to the top of his ass, then pressed the tip of my tongue against his taint. I felt him quiver.

'Oh my g-god. Get in there, p-please.' Jeff whimpered. My cock was leaking like a faucet. I licked his hole to a chorus of more orgasm-inducing sounds from his beautiful mouth. After a few moments of tongue-bathing him and tasting his ass I probed his hole with my tongue and pushed inside.

'Oh fuck yeah!'

'You like that?'

'Oh y-yeah. More Leo, p-please.'

I shoved my tongue as deep into his ass as I could and went to town. After about a minute I shoved two fingers inside. Jeffrey gripped the towels tightly and I felt his whole body tense up. He tried to contain it but he cried out.

'L-Leo you have to fuck me now! No fingers! I c-can't take it! Fuck m-me please!' I smirked, eventhough he couldn't see it.

'You want it?'

'F-fuck you! I need it Leo. NOW!'

'Then turn around. I want to look at your face.'

No one had ever layed on their back quicker. He held his ankles with his hands. I was impressed by his agility. I smirked at his eyes silently begged me to fuck him. But who was I kidding? My cock ached for his perfect ass and I couldn't wait any longer.

I pushed the tip of my dick against his quivering asshole and heard a whine from Jeff's mouth.

'Fucking put it in me!'

I pressed forward slowly and the head popped in. 'Oh my god Jeff, you're so fucking tight.' I moaned. 'Are you okay? Can I-'

I didn't get to finish that sentence because my breath hitched when I felt Jeffrey's legs wrap around my hips and push me into him to the hilt, making my balls slap against his ass. The sensation was almost too much for me and I had to focus every nerve in my body not to shoot my load in his ass immediately.

'J-Jeff, what the fuck. You feel so amazing. Your as is so tight.' I looked down at him. His playful smirk was mixed with bliss.

'Who's the best again?'

I smiled and raised an eyebrow. 'Excuse me?'

He mirrored my expression. 'Allow me to remind you.'

He surprised me with a kiss and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. His legs were still wrapped around me and I was lost. He shoved my body rapidly in and out of him. I could only clamp onto him and moan. The feelings of his ass squeezing my dick and his tongue in my mouth were unbelievable.

'Say it Leo!' Jeff moaned into my mouth, still fucking himself with my dick like I was a dildo.

'Uhh! No f-fucking way!' My words lost their sharpness when they came out as whimpers.

'Tell me! Say I'm the best! Better than whoever you fucked in England!' He devoured my mouth and we wrapped ourselves around each other.

'N-No way!' I groaned. The pleasure was unreal. I couldn't focus on a single thought. I could only feel.

'Say it! Say it and I'll ride your dick baby!' At this point we were both endlessly moaning and cursing.

'F-fuck okay! Y-you're the best Jeff! You're the best!' I yelled.

The next moment Jeff had flipped us over and I was lying flat on my back. I could feel my ass smudged in a puddle of Jeff's precum from when I was eating him out. But that sensation was lost on me when I looked up at the sight of Jeffrey's amazing body, slick with sweat towering over me, impaled on my rock-hard erection.

He began to move and we were both an incoherent mess. Sounds of pleasure were echoing through the room and Jeff bounced up and down on my dick as if it was his last time ever. In a few seconds he actually screamed and I knew I'd hit his prostate. I had to pull him down quickly and swallow his loud moans.

We'd been pretty loud already, but Jeff was losing it. And I was too. I grabbed his asscheeks and thrusted into him as hard as I could.

'Fuck I'm gonna cum! I'M CUMMING! FUUUUUCK!' Jeffrey raised himself up and sat straight down on my pulsing dick. A final thrust into his ass and I was shooting my juice into him harder than I ever had. In the same motion Jeff's cock exploded all over my body. The first shot hit me all over my face.

We came a lot. I shot into him eight times, the cum was already leaking out of his ass. I counted eleven shots from Jeff's dick. It was throbbing and I grabbed it to milk the last few drops out of it. Jeffrey whimpered and collapsed onto my body. His sperm sliding sticky between us. My dick deflated inside his ass.

After a while we both got down from the high. And a fucking high it was.

Jeffrey lifted his head up and licked a trail across my lips and cheeks, then kissed me making me taste his seed. Sweet as ever.

We lazily made out for a while, just lying there. Relaxed. After a while I began drawing patterns on his muscular back. He finally spoke up.

'Hold on... Did you just admit that I'm the best?' We both burst out laughing and we cuddled some more.

And I reaIised, I hadn't thought about Connor.

---

Jeff and I cleaned up in the staff shower and both went home. He was meeting some friends for dinner and I had made other plans after my workout.

I had expected it to be awkward, but it wasn't. We both knew what we did, and why. And it was a nice stress reliever. A very nice one.

I promised I'd text him as soon as I had time to hang out. Despite the mindblowing sex, it was actually nice to see him again and we wanted to catch up.

I went home, cooked a quick dinner and took off again on my bicycle.

The sun was setting, spreading a red glow over the small canals as I made my way over the many bridges that represent the "Dutch Venice" of Amsterdam.

A soft cool breeze caused my slightly outgrown blonde hair to waver along with me. It was summer, no need for a jacket or a coat to wear over my red button-up shirt. I had rolled up my sleeves, I always do that. My watch told me it was almost eight.

I was wearing one of my many pairs of slim-fit jeans. (Skinny jeans are too damned uncomfortable.)

My black and white sneakers going round and round as I sped down the red bicycle paths. And even though it would be dark soon, I was still wearing my darkbrown aviators.

I looked good, but I never really pay a lot of attention to what people think of me. Except for Connor.

I really couldn't stop thinking about him. Hopeless, pathetically hopeless that's what I was. And that's how I felt too. Not 2 hours ago I'd been having sex like never before. And before I'd returned home I had already stalked Connor's Instagram page again.

But I wasn't giving up. My goal was to think of Connor as a friend the next time I would see him. And I knew someone who could help me with that.

I knew someone who could always make me feel happy, someone who could make me forget about the shit in my life. Or in this case the angel from heaven who's perfect in every way possible.

I was going to see my friend.

His name is Greg. And his appartement was just around the corner.

---

Thanks for reading ;)

Feel free to share your thoughts.

12