Behind the Scenes Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lost concentration for a second and the car lost speed. A car behind us honked loudly before rushing past us, the old lady behind the wheel scowled at Leo as she passed.

I snickered as Leo's face flushed red. 'What's the matter, Leo? Got a little distracted there? I smirked at his wide eyes. 'Can't blame you, I know it's a lot to take in.' I hated my attitude in that moment as well as loving what it seemed to do to Leo. Normally I wouldn't flaunt myself this way, but if there's anyone to flaunt for, it's Leo.

'Don't flatter yourself, pretty-boy. It's part of your job to look that good. If I had the time, the resources and the money, I'd look even better than that.' Leo boasted as he recollected himself. 'Well, maybe not that good. But I bet I'd get close.' He winked.

I couldn't help but blush at his words, but I tried not to let on. 'So, I'm good-looking?' I said teasingly.

Leo made a noise that sounded like a scoff and a laugh combined as he looked at me. 'No, you look positively hideous, Connor. Haven't you noticed me vomiting all over the dashboard?' He said dryly. I laughed.

'Don't worry Leo, it doesn't look like you need the time and money to get the good looks.' I winked at him.

It was just too easy to tease him like this. The way his eyes would search for anything to look at, but me. And his nervous chuckling made me feel all proud inside. Proud that I could make him act like that.

We continued our playful banter for a while as Leo drove us through the streets of London. Every second of it made me feel more comfortable and at ease. I was still a little overwhelmed by being all alone in this new country, but Leo made me feel more at home than I had felt in years. And to think he wasn't even from here just assured me that it was him, and him alone that made me feel this way.

I was eager to see the city, and I'm sure we'd passed a ton of beautiful sights already, yet Leo was the only thing I could look at during the whole ride.

At one point he started singing along to "Stuck in a moment." and I was swept out of my little trance. My heart skipped a few beats as I listened to his deep, lived-through voice. He sounded amazing. As if he just opened up his soul or something.

The singing was a big turn-on for me. Which was surprising. I never really listened to this kind of music. Most of the time it's HipHop, Rap and House stuff. Leo's taste in music reminded me a lot of my parents, and grandparents even.

He was completely into the 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's vibe. Rock, Pop, Country, Soul, R&B. A lot of stuff was shuffled into his playlist. And occasionally I'd even notice a instrumental soundtrack or classical piece inbetween. I would have never looked up this type of music myself, but I had to admit it was nice. There was just more to it, more emotion, storytelling, and actual instruments and lyrics.

Not like the stuff they make today.

Music was never really a passion of mine or anything, but it seemed like it really was Leo's. It made me feel warm inside to watch him singing without a care in the world and just losing himself in the music.

'What?' he asked when he'd caught me staring.

'Nothing. I just.. you're a good singer.' I smiled and blushed a little. Leo glanced at me from the corner of his eye, keeping his attention on the red traffic light. 'Thanks. My next performance will be in the shower of my hotel room, if you're interested.' He tried to be slick, but I could see that small blush appear on his cheeks again.

I spent the next ten minutes or so trying not to stare at him too much. His steel blue eyes darting across the streets. His strong, yet delicate looking hands gripping and turning the steering wheel with practised ease. The way the muscles in his arm would contract when he shifted gears. I was mesmerized by him.

At one point I noticed the car slowing down and I realized Leo was pulling over next to a large, static looking building. A smile appeared on Leo's face as he stopped the car and nodded his head to the entrance on the left side of the street.

I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt and followed Leo out of the car. He opened the trunk and lifted our bags out, handing me mine. My heart skipped a beat when his hand brushed mine again. I mentally chuckled at myself for being such a cliché.

Leo led the way across the street and I only then saw the name of the hotel in big neon letters proudly displayed above the main entrance.

The Ritz.

Wow, they must expect this movie to do an awesome job at the box office. I smiled at the doorman as he held the door open for us and I bumped into something hard, which turned out to be Leo's backside.

I was about to ask him what was wrong, but then I saw his amazed, wide-eyed, open-mouthed face as he was staring at the glass doors and into the lobby. I'd forgotten that Leo wasn't really used to this luxurious lifestyle. He seemed so well acquainted and comfortable with the Jeep that I forgot about how he usually rides his bike everywhere.

I jokingly put a tentative hand on his shoulder, which felt really firm and warm when I decided to use the moment to squeeze it. Maybe a little tense, even. Half a second later Leo had dropped his bag on the ground and started to rumage through his travelling documents, mumbling to himself. Things like: "This can't be right, it's ridiculous." and "There's no way in hell they'd pay for this without having seen us work at least once."

He had a point. This was very generous. Even for such a big company.

I gently grabbed his wrists and guided his paper-filled hands back down to his bag, all the while grinning at his confusion. He'd have to get used to it. 'Leo, calm down. It's real, okay? Apparently, you're worth it.' I winked at him. It took him a second, but he smiled back at me and collected his stuff.

He picked up his bag, stood up straight and walked proudly through the double doors, smiling at the doorman and tossing the car keys at his chest as he went. 'Leo, you're not actually supposed to...' But Leo was already admiring the lobby. I quickly grabbed my bags, apologized to the doorman's confused face as I took back the keys from him and made my way inside giggling to myself.

I'd like to think I was the reason for Leo's sudden boost of confidence.

I came up behind him and scanned every feature of his beautiful face as he breathed in the air around us. 'Well, I can get used to this.' He said in that sexy British accent.

"Me too, Leo." I thought to myself, "Me too..."

--

Leo's POV:

After checking us in I turned around to find Connor staring at the fountain in the middle of the lobby. I took a moment to stare at him. Damn, he was perfect.

All of this was. I had tried to maintain a neutral composure during our drive to the hotel. Which was hard because I was literally driving my dream car. But the hotel had proved too much. I was completely flabbergasted. There was no other word for it. I had never once in my life seen something quite like this. I felt like a billionaire, a proper celebrity. And along with that, rather out of place.

But he did not. Connor looked like he was born to live in places like this. My eyes traveled up and down his toned frame. Bulky and muscular. As much as he looked like he belonged, some passers-by still ogled him before they continued on their way.

It made me feel lucky that I had just been in a car with him for forty-five minutes.

The only thing that seemed real to me now was Connor. All the rest was ridiculous. I didn't belong in a place like this. I'd need him here. And I hoped he wouldn't get angry with me for not telling him I'm gay.

During the drive over a thought had crossed my mind. True, Connor had reacted really well to my secret. He seemed completely cool with it and we fell straight into our usual playful banter on our way over here. But what if he'd just kept his cool because there were people around? Because he knew we would have to keep a low profile in the hotel?

It made me reluctant to give him his room key. I feared that he might do a full 180 once we got settled in.

But there was nothing I could do, of course.

'Okay then, this is you.' I muttered when I gave Connor the key card to his hotel room. He took it from me, smiling. We got into the elevator and went up to the third floor. It took a mountain of self-control not to frantically try to explain myself to him, so I didn't have a lot left to stop me from staring at him.

At one point he caught me and smiled back at me. If I didn't know any better I'd say he had smirked at me.

When the elevator got to it's destination we walked into the hallway. I looked straight at the small signs with room numbers on them that indicated where which room was supposed to be. 'I'm right down the hall over there.' I pointed at my room. 'So uh... bye.' I turned to leave but Connor stopped me.

'Woah, Leo wait a second.' He exclaimed as he caught my arm. His gentle squeeze sent shivers all the way up my arm and straight down to my crotch again. 'Do you wanna have dinner later or something?' I wasn't sure wether I was really excited by that idea, or extremely nervous. The physical reaction was the same. I'm not proud to say that my muscles tensed and my breath caught in my throat as if I was a highschool girl.

I was sure I noticed another small smirk on the corner of Connor's mouth. I felt that having dinner with Connor would be very complicated. It would feel like one of our many fun conversations in which we could just be best friends like we are. At least that's what I thought Connor had in mind. To me, dinner with Connor would feel like a date, and I wasn't sure if that was the best idea. Not even considering that it could make me feel rather sad, knowing that it really wasn't a date.

In a few quick seconds though, I had come to the conclusion that I was just going to have to do my best to suck it up and be the best friend I was supposed to be. That's what he expected of me, and that's what he deserves to get from me at least.

'Leo.. are you okay?'

'Yeah, sure. How about I pick you up in a couple of hours? Let's just get settled first.' I lifted my arm and smelled my armpit. 'And it seems I could really use a shower right about now.' I scrunched up my nose.

For some reason I felt that it would break the tension.

My feelings are not always correct.

It didn'r really break the tention.

Connor laughed, though, which relaxed my nerves a bit. 'You smell fine, actually.' He said. Then he studied me with this curious look in his eyes, scratching the back of his neck which caused his bicep to flex. He looked cute and sexy as hell at the same time. Then he finally opened his mouth,

'You know, I never would have guessed... At all. You seem just like a normal guy.' Connor said with a grin.

'What do you mean?' I asked.

'Well... That you're gay. You just... don't look the type.' He trailed off, looking embarrassed all of a sudden. 'I'm sorry, that came out really wrong Leo.' His face grew red.

I didn't feel offended or anything of course. I know I don't look like the typical gay guy. But then again, over the years I learned that the same goes for a lot of other gay people. Others may never notice that their friends are gay if they don't straight-up tell them. Which is what I did in the end.

'Well, I've been a normal guy all my life, and me wanting to have sex with guys never changed that, or me. It's not obvious with many guys.' I sighed, and then smirked a little. 'Those closeted guys have no idea what they're missing out on, though.' I winked at Connor. Not wanting that blush of his to disappear completely.

A small smile crept onto Connor's lips. The one that only showed when he had a secret. I remembered it because I thought it looked really sexy, and it almost never showed. The last time I saw it was three weeks ago when he told me he knew where we would be filming after we're done in London. I hadn't known we would be going to multiple locations at all.

'I think I have a pretty good idea, actually.' He replied before swiping his key card and opening his door. 'See you in a bit, Leo.' He winked back and closed the door behind him. My heart beat a little faster when he did that.

I took a second to compose myself and then I walked up to my room. Opening the door slowly and peeking inside, my jaw dropped. What. The. Fuck.

The room was huge. It was easily twice the size of my apartement. I immediately started to run around and explore. There was a kingsized bed, a bathroom with a jacuzzi and the biggest ceiling shower I had ever seen. I felt like I was a celebrity or something. This was a very welcome change to my own apartment. And this wasn't even an apartment, it was a hotel room.

I checked out the room some more as I emptied my bags all over the bed. It was unreal how big it was. Four people could easily sleep next to one another. Although I preferred two.

I even had a particular someone in mind.

I tried not to, but there was no way for me not to think about Connor. He was so close now, so different from behind a screen. Yet so familiar, and just like I knew him. Unbearably attractive. I was in for it. It was going to be hard to pretend I wasn't attracted to him. But I had to. I didn't want him to dislike me for having feelings for him.

After I was done putting all of my clothes in the dresser and storing my toothbrush and stuff, (which, it turns out I didn't even have to bring along since there was a complimentary one on the bathroom sink) I flopped down on the soft sheets of the bed. The mattress was a little too soft for my taste, I didn't like the feeling of sinking into it. I preferred a harder version. But who was I to complain?

Besides, it would do fine for a jerk-off right?

There had been a good reason for me wanting to "settle in" before facing Connor again. Being in such close proximity had caused all the blood in my veins to focus on one single destination. And I could not very sport a raging hard-on whilst exploring the city with Connor, or whatever else he had in mind.

My God, the way his lips moved when he spoke, and that baritone voice of his that sounded so casual and easy when speaking my name. My body had never felt this needy before, I thought.

I looked down with an embarrassed chuckle at myself, reaching down and palming my hard shaft through my jeans. I had to get off, and I had to do it fast. Otherwise I might explode and throw all caution to the wind.

Having an orgasm helped with thinking more clearly, right?

I frantically unzipped my fly and bunched my jeans and briefs down around my ankles, kicking my shoes off in the process. My legs hung off the edge of my bed as I wiggled my toes inside my white socks. It felt nice to have them out after a day of travelling. I wasted no time in grabbing my cock and slowly pumping my hand up and down, spreading the precum that was already there all over the head. With my other hand I pulled up my shirt and traced my hand along my chest, stopping at my right nipple to tease the nub a little.

My nipples weren't particularly sensitive, they really didn't do anything for me normally. But I could imagine Connor so vividly now. Trailing his tongue sensually around them, sucking them into his mouth, all the while keeping eye-contact. I could feel myself spouting another gush of precum over my knuckles.

Fuck. I couldn't imagine the last time I'd been that horny. I kicked off my jeans and briefs completely, dug my feet into the mattress and shoved myself up on the bed a little. My stroking became a little faster and my grip tightened around my cock, squeezing out more drops of pearly white precum. I could feel it pulse against my fingers as they pulled back my foreskin and exposed the throbbing bright purple head of my penis.

Images flashed through my mind.

Connor on his back, stroking his hard cock while moaning my name.

Connor on his knees, fingering himself while whimpering and begging me to touch him.

Connor beneath me, my body rocking on top of him and my cock pulsing in and out of his glorious ass while he twitched and screamed for me to go harder.

Connor behind me, shoving his hot meat in and out of my ass while telling me I was his.

I wasn't stroking anymore, I was full out beating my cock up and down, a sheet of sweat had developed all over my body. My other hand was tugging on my balls and feeling them pulsating. I was a panting mess, wanton and needy for touch. His touch. I looked like I was jerking off for the first time, like I was about to have my first orgasm.

I panted and moaned, my dick twitching and pulsing. I felt myself raising my hips from the bed and fucking myself into my hand and I slowly traced a finger through my crack. My toes curled and my eyes shut tight the second I probed my middle finger against my pucker and with a final thrust, I exploded all over myself.

I could feel the hot boy-juice hitting my forehead first, then my cheeks, my mouth, my chin, my chest and my abs. My whole body was contracting and I was rigid. Lying there with my mouth wide open. After a few moments I felt my erection deflating and my breathing returned to normal again.

Had I been loud? Moaned? Screamed? I wasn't sure. The one thing I did know was, I hadn't shot like that in some time.

Damn, and it was just imagination. What would happen if I actually did get to have sex with Connor? I wasn't even sure if I could handle that.

I lied there for a few more minutes before making my way towards the bedroom. I could just as well take a shower and get ready for dinner. God knows I could use one.

--

The shower was heavenly. No fidgeting with the hot and cole water, no trying to figure out all the different settings on all tbe different shower heads and nuzzles. Just a nice, rather long shower. It definitely did help me ease my mind and think more rationally again. Or maybe it really was the wank I'd had...

Ah well.

After my shower I returned to the bed to throw my clothes in the hamper. I almost forgot to get my phone and earpods out of my pockets before throwing my jeans in. I always seem to forget that. When I looked at my phone I realised there were some notifications and I started to read all the texts I'd gotten from my friends. All of them wishing me safe travels and a wonderful time in London. There was one that caught my attention in particular though. It wasn't a text, but a voice message from Billy.

I looked at the screen of my phone for a little while. Staring at Billy's picture I tapped on the button to play the message. I put it on speaker and listened to it while I put on some fresh clothes for tonight.

*Hey L, I just want to wish you good luck out there. I'm...We're really going to miss you. I hope things work out at the studios, and also... also with that guy. Please stay safe, and call me if you need anything, yeah? Text me when you land, I... I'm uh... Nevermind. Bye L.*

I listened to it a couple of times. I had to, because I wasn't sure what it really meant. To me, or to Billy.

The tentativeness was normal, I was the same with him. We just really cared for each other. But the last time we really spoke, apart from my going-away-party was a pretty long time ago. Billy was one of those friends, if you're lucky, you have one or two of them in your life. It's the most special kind of friend. Not your best friend, or your oldest friend, but somewhere inbetween that.

He was the friend that, no matter how long we were apart for, no matter how much we changed, no matter in what directions our lives would go. Our friendship would always stick. Whenever and wherever we see one another, we would just click immediately without having to try.