All Comments on 'Behind the Scenes Ch. 10'

by rightside27

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
YES!!

Finally! These guys are so hot!! And you have a great way of getting them together and build up their relationship. This was a really sexy scene but I do hope that Leo turns out to be okay and they can finally fuck!

Don't make us wait too long ;(

Loved it! ;)

remy247remy247over 3 years ago
So good

Finally! Worth the wait. More

dearleodearleoover 3 years ago
Thank you!

Finally!

I have been regularly checking for updates on this story ever since I discovered it at the end of last year, often daily. It's also what inspired me to finally create an account after years of reading things around here. Before this story I never thought that it would be possible to find a story where the same events are conveyed from two perspectives and yet it doesn't feel like repetition at all. I also love the sarcastic banter while pining for each other. You have some insane skills! If you ever publish a book with a romantic plot, please let us know as I would happily buy it and devour it. And I'm saying that as someone who is normally very frugal.

To be honest, I was slightly disappointed that the previous chapter escalated so fast, but I still have no doubts that you are a great writer. And this chapter was awesome as usual. This is a great story!

rightside27rightside27over 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks so much!

I'm really glad that this story is being so well received! I really appreciate the insights and trains of thought that pass through the comments. Thank you so much for the kind words and for reading and enjoying Leo and Connor's story.

Chapter 11 is in the works. The little side-step I made into Jeffrey's life in this chapter is a rarity and such small insights will happen occasionally in the future. They will stay small however, and in all cases functional to the main story (you'll find out in what way exactly in due time).

I hope you'll all stick around to see where Leo and Connor are headed from here on out!

BlowPopJBlowPopJover 3 years ago
Looking forward to

Definitely looking forward to more chapters of this series

Kabba118Kabba118over 3 years ago

Agreeing with the others. Well worth the wait. 5 stars!

Can't wait to see what you have in store for these boys. Keep writing, you're so good at it!

-KK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really appreciated this story, I consider it one of the best series I've ever read on this website. I'm so sad that it hasn't been continued, and I don't know if the author will continue it eventually. But I want to thank him for these wonderful ten chapters of pure bliss.

Hutchison12Hutchison12almost 3 years ago

What an awesome chapter, the way you bought them toghther was bang on! Have so enjoyed this story from the get-go. Thank you for sharing these guys with us

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

And the tension is released. Beautiful!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrightside27@rightside27
Trying something new! Love to spend time reading here, time to try out the other side of things. Gay since I was 18. Little bit of a shock for me. But well, I'm an adventurer so I can handle it.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES