Behind the Scenes Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'W-what? You mean we should stop?' Confused had turned into bewildered, and a little offended. 'Are you nuts? Why would we stop now? I don't ever want to stop now!' He smirked. I blushed and chuckled a little. Groaning internally.

'Neither do I, but I mean.. maybe, slow down a bit?' Now Connor resembled what could best be described as a kicked puppy. I immediately regretted even contemplating not to give him what he wanted the moment he wanted it. So I locked him in my arms again before I continued. 'I just.. What I mean is...' I glanced into his beautiful hazel eyes.

Then the lift dinged, and the doors opened swiftly. Luckily there was no one to be found on the other side when we turned our startled faces towards the hallway. For some reason I didn't think it was the best idea, particularly for Connor and his image, to be found in the arms of a yet to be proven, male, co-star, both looking dishevelled and horny in a lift of an expensive hotel. Even though he had kissed me in the middle of a busy restaurant. That was something to deal with later though, I reminded myself as I felt Connor pulling me into the hallway and in the direction of his room.

His grip on my waist was urgent and strong as he swiftly swiped his key-card and opened the door to his room. He kicked off his shoes, relieved me of my jacket and unbuttoned his shirt with that easy gracefulness that seemed to haunt his every movement. I averted my gaze just in time. I most certainly didn't need any more temptation.

Then I felt him stroke my cheek softly with the back of his hand, turning me to face him. A noticeable change of pace from the hasty and needy kisses we'd shared just a few seconds ago, hazel and blue locked onto each other and Connor leaned in slowly, tilting his chin up ever so slightly to be able to reach my lips with his.

I'd always found such languished kisses to be a little awkward. The sounds, the slug-paced movement of lips and tongues. However, this was something else entirely. This was Connor and every kiss with him was better than the one before it. I had learned that in less than ten minutes, about twenty minutes ago.

When we parted, we breathed heavily into each others mouths, our hands clutched in each others remaining clothes. Then Connor's throaty and husky voice broke the warm silence as his lips curled into a satisfied smile. 'So, you were saying?'

'F-fuck.' I gulped.

He chuckled, 'I was thinking the same thing.'

'No, I mean... Yes but, I think we need to take a second and not get uhm.. ahead of ourselves? You know?' I was afraid to look at his face, scared that he might be hurt. But when he turned my head with his hand I saw no pain, just a searching look in his eyes.

'Is something wrong?' he asked hesitantly. 'I mean, we've been kissing and groping each other from the moment that we left the restaurant, but I haven't even really asked whether we're actually on the same page yet... We are though, right?'

Fuck.

'Yeah, yes! Of course we are. It's just... What did you expect to happen next?'

Yes, very tactful Leo. I felt like an idiot asking him such a question. He just grinned slyly.

'Well, considering I have been waiting a pretty long time for this, I was intending on getting you naked, getting you on my bed, and spending the first of what hopefully will turn out to be a lot of amazing nights with you.' He chuckled a little and then his grin subsided somewhat. 'Although, it looks like you might have another idea.' I sighed. Wanting to explain, in some way. 'I know you well enough though, Leo. And I know that you would want the exact same thing I want right now if there wasn't something else going on. So tell me, is there any reason you'd regret what we were about to do?'

For a moment, due to the excitement and adrenaline I had felt in the past half hour, it seems I had failed to remember how well Connor actually knew me already. How much time we had already spent together. I was an open book to him. Of course he could see I was hiding something.

'Would you be cheating on someone if we would continue what we were doing?' he asked, a small sadness seeping through in his tone. When I looked up again I found him sitting on the edge of the bed, his head hung low. He looked less like the young man I knew, and more like the little boy I knew he had once been.

I quickly made my way over to him, kneeling in front of him and grabbing his hands which were folded in his lap. Then I looked up into his eyes. 'No Connor. That's not the problem. There's no one else, not now. Not anymore. Alright?'

It was strange. The conversation we were having would have been more appropriate for a couple that had been together for about twenty years. A married couple, one husband trying to ensure the other that he'd always been faithful to him. However, here we were, two twenty-one year old pre-adults and me feeling that I owed the very same explanation to him. Even though we'd just had our very first kiss.

'Then what is it?' he questioned, looking relieved yet wary. As if he couldn't imagine anything worse than me already being involved with someone else.

How could I lie? How could I possibly lie to those eyes? To that face? I couldn't do that.

But how could I face the embarrassment of telling him the truth?

Which one was worse?

I lightly pecked him on the lips, taking a moment to make up my mind. When I'd made my decision I went to sit next to him on the bed.

It was high, the bed. I smiled at the sight of Connor's feet dangling just above the floor next to mine, which were only just firmly planted down on it.

And I made my decision.

'I think I'm just going to spit it out and hope for the best.' I told him sincerely. He saw that it wasn't going to be easy for me, so he waited for me to continue without interrupting. I scratched the back of my neck, looking down at my knees. 'So, the thing is.. I uhm... I might, or might not have an STD to worry about before you and I go-' I coughed. 'Below the belt, as they say..' I finished with a sheepishly guilty grin, trying to make light of the situation.

Connor stared at me. His voice was calm when he spoke. 'You might have an STD?'

'Or might not, remember? Salient detail.' I quipped. Sort of.

He bit his lip thoughtfully for a moment. I was sure that he was going to tell me he was willing to risk it, if the look of desire in his eyes was any indication. You can imagine my surprise when he said, 'Show me.'

Surprised, I was. Taken aback at both his expectant expression and the no-nonsense tone of his voice.

'W-what?'

'Show me. I wanna see it. Maybe it's not so bad.' He stated as if that would destroy any argument I might have.

'No!' I exclaimed. 'No that's weird!'

Connor looked entirely unimpressed. 'If there wasn't a chance of you having an STD we would be naked right now. I'd probably have a very, very close look at your dick anyway. So why is it weird now?'

I gaped at him, ignoring the fact that his words were having an effect on said dick. 'Because t-this is different! It's weird for you to just look at it without being able to do anything. It's not a piece of art on display! This is my penis!' And I grabbed it for emphasis.

'So? It's not like I've never seen one before.' Connor said casually, stretching and crossing his legs, his heels on the floor and leaning back on his elbows. His shirt fell open to reveal his mouthwatering torso. 'I mean, it may not be a pretty sight, considering it might be deformed or some shit like that, but..' He raised an eyebrow and to my relief I realised he was just kidding. He cracked a lopsided smile when he saw me catching on.

'You're an asshole.' I grinned, smacking him over the head with my palm.

'Only sometimes.' He teased. Kissing me on the cheek. 'How though?'

'How what?'

'How can you not be sure if you have an STD? I mean, you have one or you don't have one, right?' Connor asked curiously. I gulped.

'Well, I've only just spoken to him about it you see? The guy I had sex with.' I cringed at the word "sex" still not really feeling comfortable with my decision to fuck Jeffrey when I felt like I'd already belonged to Connor. His expression made it clear that he didn't think it was a big deal though. 'He called me just before I left for the airport this morning actually. He has it, and he told me that I should get checked so that I could be sure if he'd passed it on to me or not.'

Connor frowned at me. 'That's kind of a dick move don't you think? You have enough to worry about already during the coming weeks, why didn't he tell you sooner?' I sighed, looking at Connor's face and desperately trying not to let my gaze wander any lower than his chin.

'It's not his fault, he only just found out himself. He's a good guy really. I'm just glad he told me without hesitating and contemplating on how to do it for another two weeks or so. This way I can at least have it dealt with before we start shooting and all that.' I muttered.

'I see.' Connor said, cocking his head to the side. 'It still really sucks though.'

'Pft, you suck.'

'Not tonight, I don't!' he laughed at me. I chuckled. Then silence fell over us.

And it would have been the most embarrassing silence in my life if it was anyone else beside me in that moment. I was lucky it was Connor. I still couldn't quite register what had truly happened in the last half hour. It was so surreal. I had dreamt about it so many times before tonight and now it had finally happened, now that we were together I couldn't show him how much I'd been wanting it.

Connor's hand gripped mine and squeezed, his soft and careful voice calling me out of my little stupor, 'So what is it then?'

I inhaled and exhaled deeply through my nose. 'It's Chlamydia. Not supposed to be so bad. Jeffrey said it could be cured within a week's time. But still. It's not really a barrel of laughs.' He squeezed my hand again. I looked up and saw that the look in Connor's eyes was skeptical and light.

'Chlam is not so bad Leo, we'll just get you checked tomorrow and come next Friday you'll be off the hook!' he smiled.

I grinned sheepishly at him. 'I might already be off the hook by Tuesday, actually.' Connor stared at me confused.

'No, it takes at least two to three days for STD results to come in...' I winked at him and his eyes widened with a grin. 'Ohhh.' He exclaimed, understanding dawning on his perfect face. "How about I pick you up in a couple of hours?" he imitated.

'Mhmm.' I said proudly.

'You sneaky little guy. How did you manage that?'

I raised an eyebrow. 'What? Peeing in a cup in the clinic three streets away from here? That took me half an hour at most. I just walked in, there was no need to make a prearranged appointment.' I told him. 'So either I will get to fuck your butt in two days, or a week or so.'

Connor scoffed. 'You get to fuck my butt?'

'Oh yeah, you're a complete bottom Con. Didn't you know?' I teased. Connor gave me a cocky smirk and stood up from the bed taking a stance right in front of me. He let his midnight blue shirt fall from his shoulders and it pooled on the ground by his feet. Then he flexed his impressive muscles for me.

'You're telling me.. that you wouldn't... want to get fucked by... this?' he threw me a number of different yet equally alluring poses as he spoke. God he was hot. It wasn't fair that I didn't get to... touch him. Oh.

Oh but I did.

I just didn't get to go inside him. The lady at the clinic had been very thorough in making that distinction.

Yes.

I didn't waste as much as a fraction of a second and pounced on him, taking him completely by surprise and tackling him to the soft carpet in the middle of the room. I heard him give an uncharacteristically high yelp right before I broke his fall with my arms, making sure he wouldn't hit his head.

'Wow.' He exhaled.

I pecked him on the lips and smirked. 'You got that right.' And then I went in for the kill. I crashed my lips to his, spread his legs with mine and grabbed his wrists in my hands. He moaned into my mouth as his eyes closed, then opened wide again when I brought his hands above his head and kept them there with one hand, now pinning his body to the floor completely. I started to rid my torso of clothing with my free hand. I pulled off my T-shirt in one swift motion, only ending our kiss for a second. A second too long if Connor's needy whimper was anything to go on, so I connected our lips again and felt, for the first time, his bare skin brush against mine. And it was ecstasy. No one else would ever feel so good against me as he did. I was sure of that.

I took a small moment to just bask in the sensation of the warm soft skin clinging to those tight muscles of his. I looked deep into his eyes and noticed that they reflected the same wonder mine must have shown then.

'W-what are.. you doing? Y-you just said you-' Connor stuttered with a cute gulp. I smirked in response.

'I have a few tricks up my sleeve that won't cause any lasting harm, darling.' I winked, slowly, for the first time groping his crotch. 'No physical harm at least.'

Connor raised an eyebrow, but couldn't hide the hitch in his breath at my touch to his already hard dick. 'So only psychological harm then? And, did you just call me "darling"?'

'Maybe, I'm was planning on making you go crazy. And yes, I did. Why, you don't like it?' I questioned, now gingerly opening his fly with my fingers. 'I could do sweetheart, cutie, stud-muffin... Honeybee?'

Connor sniggered, stroking my back softly. 'No, no definitely none of those. Stick with darling.. I like darling. It sounds sweet when it comes from you.'

I expected him to blush after saying that, but to my surprise I felt my own cheeks heat up when hearing his confession. I regained myself. I had to make up for not being able to have a perfect first night together. The least I could do was make sure I left him craving more of me, everything from me after tonight. So that it would mean fireworks when we got to have real sex.

'Very well then, darling.' I had undone his zipper and reached my hand into his briefs. I started to stroke him and gave him what was hopefully, my most seductive smile. 'Have you ever been touched by another man like I'm touching you right now?'

My beautiful darling's breathes came in short gasps. 'N-no. I've only ever kiss-kissed another guy bef-before.'

This was going to be fun.

'Don't worry darling, I'll be gentle,' I moved my lips over to his chin, over his jaw and then finally leisurely drew my tongue along the shell of his ear and bit down. All the while still stroking his impressive cock, which was now clearly leaking with excitement. 'Tonight, at least.'

Connor's hands were no longer stroking my back. They had firmly grabbed onto my shoulders instead, trying to keep himself together. I had to get us naked so I raised myself up from the ground, to Connor's obvious chagrin. I reached out my hand to him and he grabbed onto it. After I'd pulled him to his feet I wasted no time in stepping out of my pants. I hesitated a second, but decided to leave my own briefs on. Just to be safe.

This was Connor's night.

He noticed it and instead of looking offended that I wouldn't be fully naked in front of him, he was obviously a little embarrassed and unsure of what to do next. I had never seen anything so sweet and so sexy at the same time.

I smiled at him, his eyes wandering over my body as I stalked closer. I raised his chin with my hand, forcing him to look into my eyes and pecked him easily on his full, luscious lips.

'Don't be nervous.. Just relax... And trust me.' I drawled, letting my hands travel down his back, to his incredible ass and pulling him flush against my body. Only our erections we separated by the fabric of my thin black briefs.

'Okay.'

And that was all I needed.

I crowded him with my body, until the back of his legs hit the bed where I held his face in both my hands, locked our lips again and let us fall onto the large, soft bed. I felt Connor hesitantly placing his hands on my butt and squeezing as we kissed. I moved my hands from his cheeks, down his neck and settled on his well sculpted chest, tweaking his nipples a little as I slipped my tongue between his lips. We just got lost in that kiss for a few minutes, grinding against each other until I reluctantly decided it was time to move on.

'Shit, Leo.' He breathed.

I pushed myself up, straddled his thighs and motioned for him to move himself up on the bed so that we could get more comfortable.

When Connor finally laid back down, his hands behind his head and face flushed, I took a moment to truly appreciate the now fully naked Adonis in front of me. God he was so handsome and sexy. It was as if I was dreaming in that moment. But I wasn't. He was there, really there. And waiting for me to show him how long I'd wanted him for.

I took a page out of my book of countless fantasies I'd had about this moment. I wanted every single cell in his body to crave me. To put all his nerve endings on high alert. I crouched down and kissed the soft sole of his right foot, then his hairless ankle, his shin, his knee and then I traced my wetted lips up his strong, beefy thigh. I inhaled his unique scent when I got closer to his trimmed pubes, but decided to let them be for now. Connor groaned in frustration and need when he saw me moving my mouth away from his leaking cock.

I crossed over to his left hip instead and bit down, then nursed the upcoming bruise with my tongue. A nice spot to leave a mark on him. My him. I thought as I licked my way to his belly button and dug my tongue inside, then moved up along the ridges of his faded abs, still noticeable and strong, but somewhat hidden underneath his bulk. As I said, the perfect body. My mouth watered and my tongue left a shiny trail of saliva as I went. Towards the mounds of his tight chest. I noticed his nipples were standing straight up at full attention, that's when I looked up at his face and saw his wide eyes fixated on my ministrations and his lower lip caught between his teeth.

'You okay?' I asked, a little cheekily. Still, this was his first time with a guy, so I needed to make sure that he felt absolutely comfortable. His face said it all, but I wouldn't assume anything. I needed him to say it.

'Yeah, yeah I'm good. D-don't stop.' He said quickly. His voice wavering slightly with short intakes of breath.

'Good.' Was all I said before biting down softly on his left nipple. When I licked the tip Connor groaned and his head fell back against the pillow again. I trailed my hands up from his knees, rubbing his inner thighs and stroked them up towards his right nipple. Connor shuddered beneath me and tried to say something, but all that he managed to get out was a broken moan. I left my right hand to tease it and raised my left hand up to Connor's chin, my mouth still working his left nipple. I felt his day old stubble and stroked his jaw before I raised my eyes to his face and watched as my index finger stroked the corner of his mouth, and then slid in between his full pink lips. He wasted no time and started sucking on it eagerly, mimicking the movements of my tongue on his nipple with his own. I added a second finger.

I could feel his cock jumping and wetting my stomach, my own twitching against the confines of my boxer-briefs in response. Making Connor moan and writhe like this was starting to take it's toll on my self-restraint. I had to find something to occupy myself before I gave in and ripped my underwear off. And I knew just the thing.