Behind the Scenes Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without warning, I popped both my index and middle finger out of Connor's mouth, cutting off the gasp that escaped him by immediately driving my tongue in between his swollen lips. His tongue eagerly rubbed against mine, obviously missing the sensation of my fingers. Then, bypassing Connor's now weeping rod once again, I wasted no time in bringing my fingers straight towards his tight virgin hole.

'Wh-what are you..'

When I made contact with his pucker, Connor made a sound I'd never heard him make before. His eyes shot wide-open, as did mine. We looked at each other for a moment, our lips connected by a string of my saliva, or his. When I gingerly started rub my wetted fingers against his tight ring, his eyes fluttered closed, he moaned loudly and then enveloped me completely in his embrace. His legs wrapped around my waist, his feet crossed at the ankles on my lower back, one arm secured my upper body against his, and one hand guided my head to crash my lips against his once again. Despite the innocent gay guy I thought he was, he started moving his body against mine with vigor, trying to touch every inch of his body to mine. All the while kissing me passionately and grinding his ass against my fingers.

I could tell he was trying to get enough friction for his leaking cock against my abs, but despite the fact that I could already feel that Connor was stronger than me, I managed to keep the control just enough to leave him whining into my mouth. His hole was starting to give way to my ministrations and I pressed my index finger into him, feeling Connor tighten his grip on me even more.

He was tight, very much so. I could tell, however, that this wasn't the first time he'd had something in his ass. So I decided to shove the rest of my finger in as well, still trying to dominate the wild kiss we were sharing as I sought out that special little place inside him that I knew would drive him crazy. I maneuvered my middle finger to enter him as well. The lack of hair and increasing wetness around his hole helped. When both of my fingers were sheathed inside Connor's boy hole, I broke the kiss. Which took some effort since he was still clinging onto me.

'Come back down here!'

When I looked down at his blissful expression, a thin sheen of sweat coating his entire body, the smell, touch, everything. I could have shot my load right on the spot. That wouldn't be fair to my sweet darling however. God he was a sight to behold.

'L-Leo, if you d-don't fucking t-touch my dick r-right now!' He commanded. And who was I to refuse?

'Sure thing, darling.' I raised his legs from my back, momentarily taking my fingers out of his beautiful ass. I kissed both his feet, then laid the backs of his knees over my shoulders, and went for my prize.

One small second I admired his proud erection. Girthier than my own, albeit slightly smaller in length. But beautiful, just like the rest of him. Straight, tan with a vein pulsing along the shaft, up to a slightly pinker mushroom head, broader than the shaft itself. Underneath were his golf ball-sized nuts, coated in precum that was trickling down towards them. The pubes trimmed rather short. And then my salivating mouth went straight to work. I plunged myself down on him and saw his head fall back as he let out a groan, or a scream. Something like that. I was preoccupied with the head of his cock, which tasted salty with his excitement and felt enormous in my mouth. But I pressed on, wanting all of him. For a moment I let myself get used to Connor's size whilst he writhed beneath me and gripped the sheets in his strong fists.

I used my tongue to lick up the precum on his shaft before letting the head hit the back of my throat, gagging once, and then opening up to let him slide all the way in. He was definitely thicker than any dick I'd had in my mouth, but I was oblivious to any obstacle. Overcome by my immense need to make Connor feel like he'd explode from pleasure. I needed him to cry out my name.

My briefs were soaked as I sucked harder than ever before on Connor's addictive shaft. I massaged his stomach with my hands and stuck out my tongue to lap at his balls as my throat massaged his cockhead. He was moaning and whimpering and cursing and gasping for breath. Every sound he made went straight to my own cock and forced me to suck harder, lick faster, taste more.

He was it. This was real. I was turning Connor Dexter into a wanton, screaming, sweaty squirming mess. And I knew I would never get enough of it. I took a precious second and slid his throbbing erection out of my mouth to a sound of protest from above, only to spit into my hand. Then I launched my mouth onto his waiting rod again.

Connor's legs slid from my shoulders and spread wide, his fists now almost ripping into his sheets and his voice going up an octave. As if he knew what was coming. I moved my wet hand, now completely covered in my spit, to his sweet hole once again. All the while sucking on his delicious cock. The river of precum spewing out of his slit told me that he wasn't going to last much longer. I shoved three of my wet fingers in this time. I knew he was going to feel that, and the reaction did not disappoint.

'Mmnhngg.. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck, Leo!' he whimpered. 'P-please, please baby!'

And that was it for me.

I jammed my index finger straight into his prostate and plunged my face into his crotch, his dick filling up my entire throat. Connor's entire body convulsed and spasmed underneath me. A myriad of moans, whimpers and curses escaped his beautiful mouth as his hole clenched around my fingers strongly. Then he roared in orgasm and I felt the back of my throat being coated in his sweet and salty cum. My own cock shot several ropes into my briefs as I swallowed every last drop of his man-juice. It didn't seem to stop at first. There was a lot. And I eagerly drank it all down, feeling Connor's dick grown soft in my mouth after about five minutes of his throbbing penis in my mouth and his unintelligible words in my ears.

I let Connor's spent cock slip from my mouth and kissed it once. Then I moved myself up his sweaty body. He was completely spent, as was I. But the look in those hazel eyes was all the confirmation I needed. Nothing, nothing else would ever feel this right. The satisfied smile on his face made me glimmer with pride as I lowered myself onto him and let him embrace warmly. Our lips met in a completely different kiss than before. A slow, trusted and sensual one. Chaste and unhurried, yet passionate and strong. Our legs played with each other, and our lips melted together. After what could have been an hour, we broke the kiss, to look into each other's eyes.

'How was that for an STD?' I smirked. Connor pecked me lightly on the lips and smiled. A small blush on his cute cheeks.

'Shut up.' His smile turned into something more sincere, yet it remained a gorgeous smile. 'That was amazing. The best ever. No doubt. And I'm so fucking happy that it was you Leo.' I couldn't help but grin back at him widely.

'Me too, Con. This was beyond anything I've ever had.' I stroked a strand of hair off his forehead. 'You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this.' He smirked this time.

'Well if your soaked-through briefs are any indication...' he taunted, with a cheeky wink. Fuck, this blossoming feeling didn't die down one single bit.

'Bastard.' I kissed him quicky, before getting up from the bed.

'W-What are you doing? You're not leaving are you? I want you to sleep here.' Connor rambled. I chuckled, turning towards him.

'But we're colleagues Con, you knew this was a one-off right?' I caught the pillow just before it could hit me square in the face.

'You asshole!' he grinned. I snickered back at him.

'Relax, I'll be right back.' I assured him before trotting into the bathroom. My briefs stuck to my crotch uncomfortably. The towels and washing cloths were laid out perfectly neatly and ready for use in the bathroom cabinets. I took two cloths and wetted them with warm water. Then pulled my briefs off and used one cloth to clean myself off, throwing the cloth and the briefs in a nearby hamper. Then I returned into the bedroom naked with the other cloth where a gorgeous, relaxed and satisfied, godly looking Connor laid casually on his bed. Hands behind his head and legs crossed to show off every muscle in his body.

'Fuck, you're beautiful' I mumbled as I was staring at his impressive self. He winked and chuckled.

'You don't look too bad yourself stud. Now get the hell over here, would you?'

I wasted no time in crawling onto the bed beside him and softly rubbing him down with the warm and wet wash cloth.

'You know.. Until you kissed me in that restaurant, I never in my wildest dreams would have imagined that you'd be interested in guys, let alone me.' I told him as I finished up cleaning his body from any residual sex. I threw the wash cloth off the bed and immediately felt my hand wrapped in both of Connor's. I turned to look into those shining hazel eyes.

'I am though. Not guys, Leo. You.' He stated, linking our fingers together and doing the same with my other hand. 'I came out because of you, you know? Before I boarded the flight over here I told my friends and family that I'm gay.'

This shocked me. In a good way, but still. Only hours ago Connor was a dream to me, and now he was as much of a reality as I had ever experienced.

'How long?' I asked. Connor scoffed and smiled.

'Ever since that first conversation.' He said. I gaped at him. Had he been into me from the start? 'I remember you being all nervous and fidgety now.' Connor smirked. 'I was nervous too, we both tried to hide it.' He reminisced. 'God, what did we talk about?'

'Ice cream,' I answered. Stroking Connor's well defined chest. 'You were going to get ices cream with your girlfriend.'

'Ex-girlfriend. Remember? No girlfriends from here on out. I'm out of the closet and laying in bed with the guy of my dreams who just made me see stars and made me cum harder than I ever thought I could. I'm never going to go back to anything less.' Connor muttered as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck. 'I think you're it for me Leo. Like, all that I will ever want... I.. I uhm..'

'Me too, Con. Me too.' I whispered softly into his hair. Connor smiled at me and pecked me on the lips. I stroked his shoulder as he grabbed the sheets and threw them over the both of us. Our bodies tangled together in a warm embrace, our feet playing with each other and our arms wrapping securely around one another. Connor's face resting in the crook of my neck.

'Goodnight Leo.' He sighed softly against me.

This was all that I could ever hope for. I had everything I wanted and more. Everything I... deserved. I had to remember that. I deserved this. No one can take this away from me. Never. Love? That's what this was, even though we hadn't said it. We'll say it soon enough. I already knew it. I loved him. However dangerous that might have been in the future.

I didn't care. Connor was the one for me. And that was all I cared about. Nothing else.

No one else.

'Goodnight, darling.'

To be comtinued...