All Comments on 'Behind the Scenes Ch. 11'

by rightside27

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

YES! Oh, I've been waiting SO LONG for this!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Finally!

So glad you're continuing Leo and Connor's story! I was looking out for this one.

Although I get that you needed extra time to further explore the story and I'm super intrigued by this revelation and where it's going, I have to say it took SOOO LONG!!

But it being free and completely done in your own spare time we don't get to complain of course.

This is the only story in here that resonates me because of the relatable way the characters act and the beautiful storytelling.

Please keep going! You do have a gift.

Laura1234Laura1234almost 3 years ago
What a plot twist !!

That’s amazing. I went back to some of the earlier chapters to see iif there was even a hint of this before :) Did you have this in mind the whole time?? That’s amazing you didn’t give anything away - I do see the grandmother was mentioned once but so subtly ,,

So looking forward to this now also for the plot twists! I hope he doesn’t try to break it off with Connor

HHYagamiHHYagamialmost 3 years ago

When i saw the new chapter in the feed, i took my time and i re-read all the story from the start. I'm glad you are back, this series was one of my favourites in the website. I was caught off guard by all this "drug-cartel" plotline, there was no clue of it in the previous chapters if I am right, but maybe i'm wrong. I'm genuinely curious about it tho. I really want to see where the story will go from here.

Thank you!

rightside27rightside27almost 3 years agoAuthor

I'm so glad you are all back to read the new chapter.

To answer your questions, this plot twist was always going to be there. Initially I had planned on starting this phase much earlier, but I felt it was importamt to set the stage first, especially for Leo and Connor.

Which is why I did my utmost to not give any hints during the past 10 chapters, but create an atmosphere that subtly suggested that there was definitely something sketchy and secretive about Leo and his past through a couple of small nods.

I hope you guys will stick to see what happens next, and thanks again for reading! ;)

HHYagamiHHYagamialmost 3 years ago

Well, It adds a whole new meaning to the title "Behind the Scenes" lol

I'll definitely stick for the next chapter then! :D

Hutchison12Hutchison12almost 3 years ago

WoW.... and now it twists. I’ve been lucky in a way that I’m new to the story so was able to binge read it, now I have to be patient like everyone else, it’s worth the wait BTW. Thanks again for it all, loving the ride.

Kabba118Kabba118almost 3 years ago

Aaaaaaahhhhh LOVE a good plot twist!! Excited to read on.

HHYagamiHHYagamiover 2 years ago

Beautiful chapter, i hope to read from you soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To : rightside27 Do you have any sense as to a rough timeframe to complete your story series. I just got caught in another romance cliffhanger from 06 that I thought was completely done. I was so disappointed. Thanks in advance.

DV19DV19about 2 years ago

Great story, so far.. BUT where are the upcoming new chapters? I know it's a hell of a lot of work to write a good story, edit it over and over, and make it 'true' to the plot and ongoing story..

BUT: Maybe you are intentionally torturing us? LOL. ?

Anxiously anticipating.

DV19

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

These days, early summer 2022, when I find a story like this, untouched for over a year, I worry that harm may have come to the author during the on-going pandemic. This is my second reading and now I remember why I didn’t comment and rate. I discovered this novel when this chapter posted. Read from the beginning and with the “stay tuned” in the A/N I decided to do just that. Now I’m following you, rightside27, with hope that you are well and that someday we’ll hear more. Talented storytelling without a doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Question for the author. It’s been 1.5 years since the last chapter and I am not angry but do you know if you have time and desire to finish? I can see you are well liked but I’ve been stuck in too many permanent cliffhangers with the better gay romance stories so I usually unfortunately check for an ending before I start. They are my personal favorites but I know it’s harder for an author but I feel a bit broken with a great story but an unknown ending. I’ll check back later to see if you have plans. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Plz update soon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrightside27@rightside27
Trying something new! Love to spend time reading here, time to try out the other side of things. Gay since I was 18. Little bit of a shock for me. But well, I'm an adventurer so I can handle it.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES