All Comments on 'Behind the Scenes with Mom Ch. 01'

by angellz

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Gremlin078Gremlin078over 3 years ago
More please

Loving the start

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can’t wait for more!

Great idea! Can’t wait to see it develop.

grayge37grayge37over 3 years ago

I voted five stars because I like your writing style and how you keep the storyline moving in a good direction. One piece of criticism, though, I, like many other readers, do not like short entries of a story. It doesn't hold or pique my interest sometimes and I tend to not look for follow up entries. Use a little patience, and write more lengthy segments before submitting them.

serialscribblerserialscribblerover 3 years ago
Fine with the several shorter installments

I like the series of one-page stories. Sort of a sexy serial. Thinking about "what next" is fun. Having to wait for your to publish adds to the excitement, for me. Your tags are also spot-on. So many aren't. Looking forward to Ch. 02.

angellzangellzover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments and feedback.

grayge37 I completely understand and you are completely right about my lack of patience. However, I don't like to be without posting new stories for too long and the feedback and comments I get here tend to encourage me to keep writing.

I have another story in the works that I will publish in its entirety. For this story I will have to continue with the smaller chapters, sorry. Thank you for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good start

Many families are in a similar situation. The relaxed dress and small space make it difficult to have any privacy. Seeing each other in state of undress is inevitable. Families are becoming much closer and helping each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nicely done

I like the shortness to it. Makes me want to come back for more. Great job.

CanadianMCanadianMover 3 years ago

I like your writing style and although I think I know where this is going in Ch 2, it will be interesting to see how you get them there.

serialscribblerserialscribblerover 3 years ago
Can't stop thinking about it

You really hooked me. I can't stop thinking about this story set-up. I would have liked the mother and son a little older, but that's not a big deal.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

I am likening it it feels like this story is ready to bust open, nice writing *4* so far!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous