Behind the Scenes with Mom Ch. 04

Story Info
Mom allows for more.
5.7k words
4.6
30.1k
34

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angellz
angellz
531 Followers

"John! John! Wake up honey!" She came into my room and my eyes opened to the view of an angel. A big breasted angel who was only wearing a matching pair of beige panties and brassier.

She leaned down to show me her phone as I sat up on my bed. My eyes swung from her breasts to her phone as I tried to make sense of her words.

"Already 70 subscribers, and it's only been one night! Honey this is so exciting!" She kissed me on my cheek.

"That's great Mom." My voice coarse from sleep.

She handed me my phone which was sitting next to my bed. "Take a picture right now John, I got a big smile on my face." She posed sideways with a wide radiant smile. Then she shook her butt a couple of times for me and left the room.

I expected a good day.

************************

I uploaded the pictures from the morning before I even logged into my online class. I had stayed up late the night before.

I could say that I had stayed up working, but to be honest it wasn't work that kept me up.

It didn't take me long to upload my favorite pictures from Mom's latest photoshoot. However, I took my time masturbating to them. Afterwards I slept soundly.

Then I entered late into my online class. I didn't have the energy for calculus. I have always been concerned about my performance at school but that concern slowly dissipated.

I realized this morning that it wasn't just my lustfulness. Though it certainly contributed to my lack of focus, my desire to continue with my studies diminished vastly when the pandemic started. I'm studying Civil Engineering and the thought of working day after day on paperwork filled with calculation doesn't seem attractive any more.

I want to be happy, not just in general but truly day to day. I don't think engineering is my calling, but then what is it?

I want to make money just like anybody else but having to stay indoors these past few months should be proof that you need something else other than money to make you happy. I don't want to limit myself with having something to look forward to, I want to look forward to every single day. That's the goal.

Is that why we need to find a mating partner? I supposed that I need to find a 'nice girl' to spend the rest of my life with. She would have to be perfect because at the moment that woman was Mom.

Having her around and lusting for her as well as loving how much she enjoys our new venture has opened my eyes. I need her to make the rest of my days happy.

At the moment I was happy but I thus decided to take a new path. Time was of the essence. I don't want to be an Engineer. I don't have any interest in it other than money. My true goal could not be denied to be making Mom mine. That's all I wanted and it was only natural. My mind and body demanded it.

It's not just about lust. It's the possibility of true happiness and I can't let it slip by.

********************************

Mom was very excited for the next few days and I gained courage.

We went shopping and she bought the most teasing pieces of clothing yet. Seeing her in just panties was a pleasure but she also bough new workout clothes and a couple of dresses.

Even though less flesh was visible I loved seeing her in two new outfits.

Her yellow dress because watching her meaty legs walk by was wonderful. I also wondered if she wore panties underneath, I would have to find out but I hoped she didn't.

And I liked her new shorts for working out. Super short shorts. People stared when we went for a run at the park.

We had gained followers but we had found another limit at just over a hundred subscribers. We didn't talk about it but we both knew the next step was nudity. There was no way around it.

I was going to be blunt about it in a way she would not expect.

I started my plan early. This time I woke her up by walking into her room at 7 am. I wore shorts and was shirtless.

"We lost a couple of followers last night." I told her while lying on the bed next to her. "So I woke up inspired and wanted to take a few pictures. I really think we can make this work for us."

She kissed me motherly on my cheek and accepted. I stopped her before she got out of bed.

"I need to fix myself John."

"I like how you look right now. The messy hair and all. I want you to wear something different." I got off the bed and walked over to her drawer. I opened it and started looking through her panties first.

I found a dildo and turned around with a smile showing it to her.

"Don't touch it." She protested playfully and took it away from me. Then she placed it next to her bed. Blushing she looked at me again. "Your mother needs that every once in a while but that's none of your business."

"I'm not judging."

"Now that I think about it you shouldn't be going through my panties either."

I didn't respond but I did find what I was looking for. I found her lace white panties. They were thin, almost a thong. I had seen her buy them but she hadn't worn them yet. The white panties had come with a very beautiful lace brassiere.

A brassier that was see-through.

I threw them at her on the bed and turned around away from her so she could change. Her silence was beautiful. The only sound was that of the bed as she moved about putting on her outfit.

"Okay I'm ready." I turned around and my eyes darted on their own free will towards those beautiful breasts. Light brown, almost rosy, her nipples were partially visible.

Mom was on her knees in the middle of the bed. She had such big boobs.

"This time I want to be the director. I'll be stricter and tell you how to pose."

"Wow, sounds like fun mister." She answered with a mocking serious tone.

I took few pictures in this session but I loved every single one.

The first picture was on her knees on the bed, with her nipples visible through her bra. I would post it by itself and title it "On my knees".

I walked about the bed and told her not to follow me with her head. She obeyed and remained still.

I then had her lay down with her chest against the bed. I put her palms holding her chin. Her elbows on the bed, her angelic face to the camera. She did not smile, I did not want her to smile for these pictures.

"Now lift your butt without resting on your knees." She did. Her butt was high enough for the camera to capture both her ass and her face.

I took the picture down positioning the camera at her eye level. Her face was clear and beautiful. The messiness of the bed sheets added to the aesthetic of the photograph. And above her head, like mountains, her ass cheeks. You could barely see her white panties.

After the picture I stood up knowing my crotch would be right in front of her face. I had a noticeable erection under my shorts that she would admire.

I was horny and confident.

For a second she tried to lift her head to look up at the camera, but I pressed lightly on her head. She naturally held her eyes ahead.

"You can lower your ass now Mom." I told her. "Separate your legs... bend your knees... and put your feet in the air." She obeyed and I snapped another picture. I made sure that not only her whole body was in the frame but the tent in my shorts could be seen as well. "Eyes up front." I said.

"How am I doing Mr.?" She asked.

"Amazing. Just one more picture Miss."

"I'm ready, where do you want me?"

I walked about the bed stopping here and there to check out the view. "I have several ideas but we can't do them all can we?"

"Why not?" She answered. I turned my head towards her and we made eye contact. Neither one of us flinched for a few seconds. I smiled.

I climbed up on the bed and dropped down on my knees between her feet. "I don't think you're quite ready yet." I answered. She didn't respond and from I was I couldn't see her reaction. "Stay still, I think I'll take another one like this, then the final picture."

From behind, her legs spread, flat on the bed, she looked splendid. Yet I needed the best one yet. I moved closer and sat my phone down between her thighs. "Just follow my lead." I spoke softly, I moved slowly.

I placed my hands on her hips, "Let's put your butt up." Her knees bent and her ass rose. I put my hand on her lower back and pushed it downwards. Then I grabbed her meaty inner thighs and separated them some more.

I had dreamed about seeing her in such position. I was testing the waters.

I could see her panties now between her cheeks and right under tight over her pussy. There on her pussy lips the panties had a wrinkle. We couldn't have this, so lightly, I ventured to fix this. Ever so slowly a put more and more force to my touching fingers. The wrinkle was gone but my fingers remained.

She cut me off. "Almost done with that picture? I'm getting tired over here honey." She didn't say it aggressively but I got the message.

"Almost." I replied. "One last touch Mom. I think it's going to be a very popular picture." I slapped her left ass cheek.

"Ouch." She responded. "What you do that for?" Her tone was playful.

I took the photo, happily slapped her ass one more time, and then jumped down next to her. She let out another 'ouch' but I ignored it once again.

I knelt next to her and showed her the picture. "Mom, I'm speaking not as your son, but as a representative of the male population of this country. You have an amazing ass." I kissed her cheek and laughed. She laughed too and took a good look at the picture.

"Oh my!"

Her pale skin was marked by the redness on her ass cheek. The picture was taken from very very close. Her ass was huge and beautifully shaped. Mom had meaty lips and you could tell from this picture too.

The resolution was great, the position of her body was perfect, it was the perfect ass. From this close you could see it in such detail that our audience would almost feel it.

She kissed me back, on my cheek. "I'm starting to believe it." She responded.

************************************

With that done the next step was posting the pictures with one little twist I had planned.

The picture in which one could see my bulging crotch in front of the dame's face, a label read How I spend my mornings. The view .

Then the next one in which she lied flat and I was behind her on the bed, He doesn't complain about this view either.

Then the final one, Would you?

All of which, in no time at all after posting them, provoked the question: Who is he?

It wasn't the first time it had been asked. We received at least 15 comments on most sets of pictures. Out of those 15, one to three would be about the photographer.

Sometimes they expressed their envy and desire to be me. Other times they simply asked who I was. In the first picture where my shorts had looked packed, I even received a compliment. At which point I realized we didn't have all male subscribers, we had women too.

Lesbians I assumed at first, though based on their comments bisexual women would be the more correct 'label'. Men too but I didn't want to think too much about that since I'm not gay, but hey money is money.

The new posts yielded the most questions we've had. The most inquiries about my identity and I was glad to respond this time.

I responded pretending to be Mom.

It's my toyboy. I replied.

People were excited. Wow, that's hot, lucky guy, what a cougar, I knew you liked young men, etc.

He's only 19. I'm still teaching him a thing or two. I replied to another comment.

I'm not sure he wants to be, he's shy.

I didn't comment more but our subscribers kept replying. Then I went over to Twitter and posted two of the pictures with the link to our website. I made one picture free for everyone along with the comment section.

This exceeded my expectations. More and more comments than we had before. Yes, they were thirsty for Mom's ass, but this new mystery of my own identity was grabbing their attention.

I could hear their envious words, "This 19 year old guy is over here fucking this beautiful milf." Oh I so wish.

They wanted more of me, and I was going to let them have it.

*************************************************************************************

Julie's Diary

June 15th 2020

My mind is a mess. I've been enjoying these past few weeks and I know I've been a bit careless at times but today was a step beyond that. I'm not sure if I should be ashamed or scared of myself but I can't deny the part of me that's only... excited!?

Excited about what? I don't know. I don't know and I'm not sure I want to know.

When all this started I was worried about looking at John's crotch. I avoided it and then some time went by and one day I looked. He's my son, I know, but 'objectively' speaking like he likes to say, I noticed a bulge there.

Then I glanced some more and more and then I couldn't deny that I was looking at an erection hiding in there. He looked big, but even then I didn't know he was that big.

I feel caught up between two states of mind.

One is being horrified and in denial that I caused that reaction in him. That me, his mother, could be responsible for his penis getting so big. That could not possibly be the case, yet the second state of mind in which I find myself in is contrasting. It makes me feel good.

Good here might be an understatement. He says I'm attractive, and all those comments from people in the website would confirm it. Regardless of how I feel I knew my limits, until today. I don't think I know my limits anymore and it's scary to realize that.

John came into my room early today and woke me up. He's never done this and he entered the room with a confidence that caught me by surprise. It was strange to say the least. He was convinced about these pictures he wanted to take of me and I couldn't have opposed him. He was just so confident that I knew I couldn't put any resistance.

He wanted to take some picture and looked through my drawer picking out my outfit. I mean he looked through my panties, which made me feel that weird excitement again, but then he found my dildo in there and well... It's hard to admit it but given the circumstances it can't be that strange... I was able to recognize that excitement manifesting between my legs. Give me a break, he wasn't wearing a shirt for God's sake!

I can't believe I just wrote that, it feels so wrong.

Even so, I let him take pictures from very close and in very sexy, and provocative, and vulnerable poses. Then he stood in front of me and I looked straight ahead at his shorts. He had an erection and I could not deny it.

I couldn't get that off my mind. He had an erection and it was so close to me and then he walked around me and we talked but my mind was distracted. A minute later he slapped my butt. It was sudden, it hurt a bit, and I liked it so much I wanted to be slapped more.

He did it a second time and didn't even acknowledge it. Just acted like it was nothing while I barely managed not to ask for another one.

I didn't ask for more. I kissed him on the cheek and we moved on. I had to stop feeling this way.

It's a dangerous game we're playing I realize.

It's these moments that seem to catch me unguarded and vulnerable. Most of the rest of the day was fun as usual.

I don't want you to think we're doing this kind of stuff every minute of the day. He still has school and I'm still occupied looking for a job opening and doing my exercises.

He does take photos of me throughout the day but mostly it's just fun. The way I felt this morning dissipated and I started to feel shame for feeling in this manner.

He's my son and when we had dinner I was relieved to see our conversation drift into what it's always been, just pleasant mother and son conversation.

I sat in the living room after dinner and John left to his room... And my night turned into a roller-coaster of emotions I was not expecting.

Sitting there I made the resolution to tone things down. To have a little more shame, and not allow things like this morning to repeat. It was a little too far and I don't want people... or John... or me, to get the wrong ideas.

I felt determined. I heard John exit his bedroom and enter the bathroom then. I could hear the shower running.

I had avoided looking at my phone all day. But after feeling this newfound determination to draw a line, and having a respite from the guilt of acting too naughty, I thought it was safe to check how we were doing in our little project.

I was surprised to see we had almost 200 subscribers. It had only been hours but the morning pictures had worked. I scrolled through to see the pictures and read some comments.

Then I noticed John had replied back pretending to be me. He answered a question about himself.

At first I almost laughed at the term because I had never seen it before. Then it dawn on me what it meant.

Then I realized what everyone seeing the posts thought.

It implied I was having sex with him in the simplest terms. I mean, stupid me of course they would think that.

But, in the not so simple terms it meant that I, an older woman was not only having sex with that young man, but I was using him. That he was my toy, my toyboy.

Thoughts flashed through my mind. That I used him for sex... that I had my way with him in any way I wanted... that he did as I bid to pleasure me. That he was so much younger and lusting for me... but only I knew my son had written it.

For a second I found my hand down between my legs. Then I calmed myself down and pulled it away. Why would I rub myself there? What is wrong with me?

At first these comments were only a source of joy for me. In some way they still are, I love that so many people find me attractive. To think of a young man lusting for such an older woman, well it's quite gratifying too. Yet there's the other part of me that detects a wrongness that comes along with the circumstances.

I sat up when I heard John exit the bathroom. Instead of going into his room he walked by the living room. In our small apartment it was impossible to walk around without the other person noticing.

He walked towards the kitchen and when I turned to see him I only saw his back. His naked back.

He wasn't wearing a shirt again and he wasn't wearing shorts like he almost always did. Instead he had a towel wrapped around his waist.

I heard him pouring some water into a glass. He walked back to the living room and this time he leaned down with his forearms against the couch to my left.

"Hey honey." I pretended to be looking at my phone and only glanced at his face for a moment. If he can say that I look good, I can do the same (objectively speaking of course). He's very handsome and the after-shower look suits him.

My mind is reeling.

I can't believe that I would be saying more than that about him, objectively speaking of course, just a few minutes later.

He didn't respond so I raised my head again and locked eyes with him.

"What's wrong honey?"

"Have you checked our website?"

"I did. We're doing so well honey!" I responded happily but he kept a serious face.

Then he stood straight. "I've been thinking about something Mom. Have you noticed that people have asked about me?"

"Yes, I've noticed. Is that good or bad honey."

"It's not that. It's that..." He hesitated.

I anticipated what was worrying him and said, "It's okay you know. I saw you respond to those comments and what you're doing is working so I don't mind at all."

"Well I'm glad to hear that because... well, there's something I feel I should do now, it's related to that."

"What is it honey? We've gone this far you know you can talk to me about anything."

"All these people looking at pictures of you. Do you feel that it's okay? I know you hesitated a lot about all this, but now I feel that you've changed your mind... at least a bit?"

angellz
angellz
531 Followers
12