Behind the Scenes with Mom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I shouldn't tell him how strongly it affected me I could still show some honesty. "I'm having a good time. Don't worry about that."

"Yeah, I think I noticed that." He smiled for a second but returned to a more serious tone immediately. "You don't find it wrong anymore? I mean you've shown more 'skin', than we first started."

"I know." I felt my cheeks blush as I giggled. "I think it's because I've been learning what I'm comfortable with."

"Then you must admit I was right and I've been doing a good job managing all this. From the beginning I told you we'd only do what you were comfortable with."

"Yes, I think you have. I'm enjoying it to be honest and I'm comfortable with everything." No, no, the words were coming out of my mind so easily. I was supposed to draw a line and here was my chance.

He took a deep breath and his eyes wandered away from mine. He still looked thoughtful. "Then I've made up my mind. I'm comfortable with it, and it's only fair considering how much you've done."

"What do you mean?"

"We're doing great Mom the numbers are going up and we have to keep them up. We have found today something they'll like and that's how we're going to make money in this, by giving people what they want. I know most of them are only subscribed to see you... but I don't think they'll mind seeing me."

"Seeing you?"

"Yeah, it's about diversifying." He laughed. "I'm going to show some skin too you could say."

"Oh John you don't have to do that." I spoke rapidly.

He ignored me and walked away to his room. I felt mostly just surprised.

I smiled too as I wonder what he could be thinking. He is an attractive young man and I suppose some women will like to see him, but I'm not sure how this would work.

From my perspective I can see many women finding him attractive but paying to see pictures of him? He's not famous so why would any... Oh, right. We take naughty pictures.

I thought I would find out what he was thinking once I saw some pictures of himself on the site, but I was wrong.

He came back out into the living room once more, he turned on the lights and this time he stood in front of the couch to the left of me.

"Since you have to put up with me when doing this I think it's only fair I'll put up with you." He looked away from me and towards his phone.

I realized what he would do just a second before he did it.

He held his phone on his left hand and pointed the camera towards the floor.

Then with his right hand he pulled the towel off his waist.

Having noticed his crotch before had not prepared me.

His penis sprung up as the towel came off.

I'm only glad he wasn't looking at me because I felt my eyes expand, and my mouth open without a sound. It remained open until I became aware of it a few seconds later.

He started taking pictures of his penis and I had to admit that I understood why people would pay. His father was nowhere near John's... quality.

It's big. It's big, it's long. What surprised me the most at first was the length and how big it was as it sprung up. But then I kept staring.

He ignored me. He was concerned with taking picture only, so I allowed myself, after breathing a couple times, to look at it. My God, it was beautiful.

He shave it off completely, his balls hung down cleanly underneath, and somehow I found this attractive. Then I remembered what he told me once about my body.

He's said I was attractive in that I was thick. I wasn't fat, I was thick. Well right back at you young man, that thing didn't belong in my 19 year old John. It should have been attached on some kind of monster.

It would never have even occurred to me before. It was thick and looked strong. Like a solid rod that bend upwards slightly. I imagined that one could hang something heavy from it. I could rest my heavy purse on it and it wouldn't move. I giggled.

I observed as he took photos from different angles.

Then he stopped pointing the camera towards it. He looked completely relaxed as he scrolled through the pictures he had just taken. He didn't seem to mind me at all and I realized that I hadn't said a thing. I had just stayed frozen in place.

He remained so hard down there even though he didn't even touch himself at all. He just stood there with an erection in complete nakedness.

Then his right hand came down to hold it.

I looked up and saw him move something on the screen. Then his hand started moving up and down.

He's recording now! I realized.

Masturbating in front of me. He started slow but steadily increased the speed. What I thought was a completely erect cock, well wasn't. It grew even more. What looked solid before now looked like steel strong.

Only a couple of minutes must have passed but I felt as if I had stared for so long. The sight of it feels imprinted in my brain. He stopped recording and looked at me and said 'there it is' or something. I wasn't listening.

"That's more than I've shown." I replied once I realized he was looking at me in puzzlement.

He spoke coolly, "I know but it's about comfort and I'm comfortable with it. You might not think like me Mom, but I think some subscribers will like it, and I'm pretty sure we'll get new ones."

"That was a video too wasn't it?"

"Yea just a small video. We'll stick to short videos and pictures and we should do fine."

I was wet and I couldn't help but act accordingly, "That was a really short video. Do you think it'll be enough?"

"Well, it's not going to be the only one."

"So you're planning on doing that some more?"

"Yea I suppose I will do it again."

He didn't move. "Later?" I asked nervously.

"Yea I suppose." He replied casually.

"Isn't that thing going away?"

"Well, yeah it'll settle down and I'll have to get it up again. No biggie."

"Okay then... well I'm not expert on male ... reactions... but I think you should take advantage of it now that it's... ready."

"Maybe I should." He stared at me and I shrunk in place. Could he see through me?

"Besides, if you're going to keep this story going, you know about that term you used, I believe it was 'toyboy', then we need material." I boldly exclaimed. I looked away as I said it and stood up.

Before he responded, my leggings came off.

I didn't give him a front view, I stood sideways in front of him. I pulled down my panties too, stepped off of them, and sat back down on the couch crossing my left leg and making sure he didn't see more than my naked side.

"Here, hang it on it and take a picture." I threw my panties at him and I didn't miss. My panties landed and hung from his dick.

He didn't respond and only did what I said. I could feel my crossed leg on my pussy and I could feel the wetness of my lips on my skin. Oh my, to see my panties hanging on a thing like that.

He moved them around to get different pictures. I would see the picture a few days later on the website but at the moment I didn't look straight at him. I could see but out of the corner of my eye.

I stared at the picture he posted later for a while. The photo showed a view directly from the left of his part. A profile picture of his dick with my golden panties hanging from the tip.

I must be crazy.

He murmured, "You don't mind do you?", but he wasn't asking me. No, he just said it but he didn't wait for an answer. I must be crazy because I didn't mind at all.

He started recording again, masturbating again, but this time he used my panties.

I noticed his member was wet as he moved his hand up and down.

My hand found my pussy. I wouldn't have noticed it but for the wetness. Then I thought about my panties being wet already before I threw them at him. They had been wet and he was using them.

And then I thought about how much wetter they would be when he returned them.

"Well it's only fair." I weakly announced. I know he raised his head towards me but I did not look his way. I couldn't and I'm not sure how I managed to do what I did.

As quickly as I could I grabbed my phone from the center table and looked for the camera. I wasn't very good at it but I finally found it and set it to video. Without looking at him I opened my legs. I did my best to keep the camera straight and focused but I didn't do a great job at that.

I rubbed my clit and as good as that felt, I was in need of more. My two fingers slid right into my pussy. I slid them in and out and rubbed my clit with the bottom of my hand rapidly.

I wasn't thinking any more. I was just masturbating faster and faster.

I'm not sure how long it was but abruptly I heard John moaning. I looked his way. Our eyes didn't meet.

His eyes were occupied in a lower area of my body and he was finishing. He was finishing on my panties. He held them at the tip and I didn't see his substance but he was unloading for sure. Into my panties.

He moaned and I have never heard him moan before. My hand hadn't stopped, I felt myself climaxing too. I bit my bottom lip and avoided making a sound. My body jerked as I came, the rush of pleasure felt uncontrollable.

Then I felt the orgasm slowly subside.

I pretended not to have orgasmed myself and spoke as soon as I was able to, "We should go to bed now John." There was an alertness in my voice I had not intended. "Go to your room John, go." I wasn't angry but I was just realizing what I had just done so I sounded angry.

"Okay, um, goodnight Mom." He started to walk away and well...

I turned around and blurted out before he was gone, "John, those are mine." He turned around to face me, then he looked down following the example my eyes had set.

His dick was losing some of its size and right hand held my panties.

I think he didn't want to show it around without an erection. He handed me the panties quickly and retreated once again into the hallway and then into his room.

I didn't look at my panties in my hand but I felt them. I followed down the hallway but I went into my own room.

My panties were very wet. I don't know what I was thinking or if I was thinking at all.

I avoided looking at them but I did fall down my bed and I masturbated once again until I had an orgasm stronger than what my dildo had ever managed to get.

After this I stayed on the bed for a while. The mind relaxed once again. I got up and threw my panties into the dirty laundry basket, I showered, and now here I am writing all this trying to understand what is really going on in my head?

12