Behind the tapestry Pt. 05

Story Info
The king takes the queen deep into herself.
3.1k words
4.5
5.1k
3
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The king led her to the back of their dungeon. He stopped her in front of what appeared to be a reclining chair that had extra arm rests. Each arm rest was fit into different notches and holes making it appear to be a multi use device.

He released her hair and took the lantern from her hand and hung it on a hook that was suspended by a chain from above. The swaying of the lantern caused the light to shift, making the shadows dance, creating ominous and eerie figures on the wall. She was unable to fully picture the device because of the dim light and melding shadows.

While standing there, she was trying to understand the contraption that he had made. She could tell that the bottom section was a reclining chair of some sort, but could not understand the reason for all of the arm rests. What where they for and why were there multiple padded arm rests set at different heights?

Her mind returned to the multiple sensations she was experiencing when she felt the chain pull tighter.

The king had hooked the end of the chain on a rope that was fed through a pulley. What the queen was unable to see, because of the dark and shadow covered corner of the dungeon, was the grid system he had built above the chair. The king had pulleys, ropes and chains connected to solid beams that criss crossed above the new device.

She realized that she could not move without putting more pressure on her clit or have the chain dig deeper into her slit and press on her holes. The king had it tight enough to arouse her if she stood still but with any movement the chain would turn and the links would rotate, creating other pleasurable sensations. He walked in front of her and released the nipple clamps. They hung down in front of her while still being attached to her necklace.

She tried to turn and watch him as he walked behind her again but the chain kept her in place.

When he stood before her again, he had his hands through two loops on a rope. She could see that it was one rope that had what he called a handcuff knot around his wrists and an "X" design of the ropes between his wrists.

"Why would he want me to tie his wrists she thought?" She then realized that they were for her and he was getting ready to apply them. She held out her hands and he slapped them away. She was stunned, yet turned on at his action of slapping her hands.

He reached towards her and took a breast in each hand then slid the ropes from his hands onto them. Her breath quickened because she knew that he can make that knot cinch down very tightly. The ropes were looped and tightened, causing her bound breast to throb. She could feel the throbbing increase each time the rope was curled and tightened.

Walking behind her, he took the ropes and crossed them behind her back. Each rope was led to the crease of each arm then both of her arms were pulled back. She felt the ropes cross and loop above her elbows. After three passes, both ropes were passed over the back part of her shoulders creating an "X" on her back.

He walked in front of her once again. Still no words escaped his lips. Gripping each of her wrists, he pulled them forward and held them so that her forearms were parallel to the floor with her elbows bound behind her at an acute angle. He raised his eyes and held her within his soul for what felt like an eternity, then looked back down at her wrists. She understood that look. She could hear his unspoken words that he whispered through that gaze. "Do not move your arms." She heard in her mind. It felt like whisper that screamed at the top of the lungs by an unseen force.

He bound her wrists at her sides then laid the ropes on her shoulders. Taking a step towards her, she opened her mouth to welcome his. But, the only physical contact she felt was when he crossed the ropes behind her head then brought them to the front of her face. Her eyes grew wide when he placed the double stack of rope in her mouth.

She had never been gagged before and was about to protest. The only sound that she was able to emit was a slight whimper and groan when he tied the ropes in place. Instantly her mouth began to water. She could feel her saliva moisten the ropes and seep out of the corner of her mouth. By instinct she tried to suck it back in her mouth but was unsuccessful. A small rivulet of spittle began to flow down her chin.

The king took both hands and put them on the side of her face. He leaned forward and kissed her on her nose. She felt his fingers trail down her cheeks, over the ropes then to scrape his nails to her nipples. He began to knead and massage her hardened and swollen breasts, then took her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and applied enough pressure that she gasped and rose up on her toes.

A tear formed and followed the trail blazed by the continuous drool that was escaping her mouth.

His eyes dove into her once again. She knew he was reading her, finding out if the tear was a reason to stop. Long ago, they had agreed on a gesture, a break the scene movement, just in case either one were unable to speak. They had their safe word but neither had ever used it and she had no intention of using a safe movement now.

The love she saw in his eyes as he backed away caused both of her eyes to fill with tears.

She tried to follow his eyes with her head as he slowly lowered them down her body. But, due to the ropes, she could not lower her head without causing the rope to bite into the corners of her mouth with a sharp and painful tearing feeling. With her head held in place, she strained her eyes down and watched the king lower himself to his knees.

When the clamps were put back on her nipples her body shook involuntarily. The pain was married to so much pleasure, she felt herself orgasm before she could stop. Her knees slightly buckled, but she was held into place by the chain. The chain had turned slightly and put pressure on her clit and both holes which brought her to the edge once again. She did not know if she would get punished for having an orgasm without permission while being bound. With a groan, she pressed her knees together to keep from reaching another climax.

She did not know when he picked up the paddle, but the impact informed her that he had it in his hand. He had walked behind her while she had pressed her eyes closed in the attempt to keep herself from another orgasm.

He had used the paddle when they have played before, but never with this much potency. Before the pain registered from the first strike, she heard the loud crack of wood on flesh again. Her muffled vocal acknowledgment turned to a whimper then groan as he gently rubbed her reddened cheeks with his hand. She felt small pockets of coolness at multiple sites as his lips kissed her heated back side. He ran his tongue over the slightly raised impact points then gently blew.

Her body relaxed against the restraints so that she was leaning slightly forward. Three concussions landed with just as much force, if not more, than the first two. They sounded like someone that was enthusiastically applauding their favorite musical performance. The applause continued for four more shocking encores.

The tears were plunging to the floor in large dollops. They were no longer meshing with the saliva soaked reigns that kept her mouth agape.

Each tear representing pent up anxiety as it shattered on the floor.

Each tear becoming a destroyed representation of the build up of stress.

Each tear becoming an evaporated insecurity.

She could not stop them from exiting her body even if she tried. Her lover, her king, her master demanded them out of her. He wanted to cleanse her, he knew she needed to be cleansed.

His soothing hands caressed her again. The rubbing, patting and massaging of each cheek, allowed the pulsating flesh to recuperate from the wooden assault. The radiant heat emanating from her flesh was intoxicating to the king. He pressed his lips and cheek up to her and drank in the warmth.

She began to wonder if he was going to speak to her. She craved to hear his voice, she was comforted by its timbre and found safety in the resonance.

But he remained silent.

The silence was thick in the room. It was a tangible being that encompassed her. He was in that silence. She could smell her man in the silence. His musk scent was filling her lungs through her nose. His dominance was being devoured by her mouth. She could feel him around her. In her! She felt herself begin to tremble once again as her body began to react to the amount of attention and devotion she was receiving.

The leather strap being cinched directly above her right kneecap jerked her from her revelry and returned her to reality. After the left strap was attached, she felt rope being passed though metal rings on the back side of each strap.

He walked to the front of her and stopped so that they were standing face to face. While taking a step forward, he took his hand and slid two fingers inside of her on either side of the chain. His other hand was holding onto her throat as he quickly banged her dripping cunt. While his eyes were forcing her to look into his, she felt as if she was giving him more than she has ever been capable to give. She could see the compassion and love in the eyes of her very own animal as her eyes continued to fill with tears due to the intensity.

The quick rhythm of his penetrating fingers slowed as he leaned in closer. She saw him close his eyes as he gave her a gentle kiss on the tip of her nose once again. A low moan formed in her throat due to the gentleness of the kiss. Then suddenly a yipe burst forth when she was surprised when quick and hard slaps landed on her swollen labia.

He stepped back three steps, reached for ropes that were tied off to the wooden structure then began to pull on them. She felt her feet lift off of the floor and her body begin to slowly tilt forward. When he stopped, her body was at a slight angle. Her head was higher than her feet while she faced the ground. He was still dressed but she could see his bulge as he stood in front of her. Her head level with his waist, her mouth drooling even more because she wanted to feel his hardness touch the back of her throat. Not just touch the back of her throat, she thought, slamming into the back of her throat.

But, he walked away. Still clothed.

Manacles, lined with leather, were clasped on her ankles then tied to the rings that were attached to the leather straps above her knees.

As he lifted her higher, her knees spread wider which exposed the chain that was tucked from her front to her back. When he stopped pulling the ropes, she was hovering over his head. He pulled the ropes toward the reclining chair. The ropes were tied off and she could feel herself sway from front to back. That was when she realized the arm rests were not arm rests at all, they were supports. The supports can be reconfigured on the chair in different combinations for many different play positions.

The amount of thought, the planning, the calculations and images that the king had enter his mind in order to make this excited her.

She only had a view of the wall before her and the back of the chair under her. She could still see her still swaying shadow on the wall due to the lanterns soft glow as it hung behind her. The blackness of her silhouette reminded her of dark storm clouds during violent spring thunderstorms. Tumultuous swirling of vapor that is illuminated briefly by lightening. She imagined the swishing sound of the wind and the winking of a bright flash within the middle of the cloud.

Thinking her mind was playing tricks on her, she closed her eyes for a second, then squeezed them even tighter. She could have swore she had seen a flash of light while looking at the wall. When she opened them again she saw the flash once again. It all came together in an instant. She did hear the swishing sound, and she did see the flash of light.

The king had unsheathed his knife and the light had reflected off of the mirrored blade, reflecting on the wall.

She did not twitch as she did earlier when the king cut off her clothes. Instead, she felt an adrenaline surge pass through her core. She attempted to maneuver her body so she could see what he was doing but all she was able to accomplish was a slight increase to her swinging.

He stepped up on the small platform in front of the chair so that he could have access to her entire body.

The sting of his bare hand on her already crimson bottom told her to not move. She held body still, but her mind was running frantically for any explanation on why he would have the knife in his hand. She watched the reflection slowly crawl along the wall, passing back and forth in front of her eyes.

Tink

Shrrrk

Tink

Shrrrk

Tink

He slid the back of the blade down the chain. She felt every movement of the blade on her butthole and clit. The sound was barely audible above her heavy breathing but the feelings each time the blade landed on another link...TINK...pulsated through her sensitive womanhood causing her to shudder.

When the knife reached her skin, she could feel the sharp tip on her left cheek. He tilted the knife, by lifting the handle and drug it back up to the small of her back. He then did the same on the right side. She knew how sharp he keeps his knife and if he were to turn the blade over it would open her flesh effortlessly. She felt a little barb and winced slightly. He had poked her with the tip. Her rump was already throbbing from the assault with the paddle, but now she felt a new sensation as he continued to invade her skin with the tip of his knife. She knew he did not penetrate his knife deeply but she could feel the small droplets of blood form and begin to paint her backside.

The king stepped closer to her after sheathing his knife. She felt his hands clasp the outside of her thighs, then his hot breath as his mouth began to kiss and leave bite marks on her inner thighs. She felt his tongue trail from her inner thighs, to her parted lips, up the chain, flick her rosebud, over to the dots he made with his knife. He kissed the red droplets then licked one small rivulet that trailed down the side of her thigh.

He released his grasp on her thighs and pulled away. The intensity of his knife, his lips, his bites, his kisses and his tongue caused her to become so wet she knew it had to be dripping out of her. A slight movement with her pelvis allowed her grind the chain a little and help her reach another orgasm.

When she opened her eyes after she was returning from the apex of her ecstasy, she saw that the king was laying back on the chair, directly beneath her. He held a flogger in his hand and saw that he was swinging it when her eyes were able to focus.

The tresses wrapped around the side of her body and ended with a collective snap on her back. The barrage continued with the king switching hands and releasing strokes on the other side of her body. The queen was unable to anticipate which hand or direction he was going to swing due to her not being about to lower her head any farther. The stinging impacts walked down her back, relit her backside, graced her tummy and bound breasts then land along the path of the chain.

With each impact her king was taking her away. Her master was dragging her out of the world she inhabited and was giving her wings to fly. She was no longer bound by the gravity of this world.

He saw her release. Her breathing became shallow as her head began to lower. Her glossy eyes no longer saw him as the physical world began to pull away from her.

Every tear that fell, each string of saliva that dripped from her mouth, every ounce of her sweet nectar that swayed from her swollen lips was evidence that she was floating in an ethereal plane of consciousness.

After setting the flogger down, he removed his clothes then reached for the rope ends. He lowered her down on top of him. Her body curling up on his, skin on skin. One by one the tension of the ropes were gently released. The ropes and chain were set to the side and the king pulled a blanket over the both of them. His arms held her tightly. He swept her hair away from her face and kissed her forehead then the top of her head. He gently swayed back and forth and hummed a little tune to her. Hand in hand he held her throughout the night. Her sleep was deep and she would react slightly only when his lips would touch her skin with kisses.

"Hello my king." She said as she looked up at him then ran her hand up to his neck and pulled him down to her lips for a good morning kiss.

Part 6

The king led her out of the room and to the bath. With gentle and loving hands he bathed her. The cool water refreshed her and soothed the many stripes that she wore. After drying her, he applied a soft scented oil that soothed her skin once it was applied.