Beholder's Eye - SPE Love Blossoms Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel the Dr moving beneath me. Then she said "Just in case." I realized later she was holding the small beaker. But I didn't understand, fully. Then as a fourth finger began to slide in, I realized this was the plan all along. To fuck me anally and collect their precious sample that would leak through my cage.

"Ohhhh, you're splitting me ....OPEN," I yelled.

Maggie stepped back a bit, "Damn you're tight, Mr. Clitty."

She with drew all the fingers and I felt more lube being applied to my bussy. I shook my ass slightly. My hole missed her magic fingers. I heard something tearing. I realized later it was a condom being wrapped around her small phallus strapped to her body.

"Squeeze his balls, Erin. Feel your property," Maggie ordered.

She squeezed and I felt the tip of something, much slender than a real penis, come into contact with me. Then it started to slip inside. Suddenly, it was in me, and I could feel Maggie's strap-on bang into my ass. For the next eternity, I relived the incredible shock of this as she retreated and then went back in. I simply could not believe my ass was so accommodating. The it happened. She had not be honest in her fucking. She was hiding another inch, and finally after several minutes of fucking, she inserted it all and I felt her pelvis against my butt. She held it there for a glorious 5 seconds, pushing her dainty weight against me until a warm and oh so dirty feeling began to rise from me. Then the warmth became dirtier. Then it became...something indescribable. It was like my entire ass fell in love with her dick. No, in love with her. Or her dick. Who knows? I felt violated and loved and destroyed all at once. Or rather at the exact moment, it was hard to pick between the two. I realized the feeling was one that I probably wouldn't have believed possible. This woman was now loving me, as she retreated, then went back in, this time faster than before.

"AAAAHHH..." was the high moan that escaped from my lips, and I suspect many would say I sounded like a bitch. But frankly, I didn't care. As far as I was concerned, I'd be gay for this woman as long as she wanted me. And then, I looked down, my eyes went wide. And the next moan wasn't high at all, but low and guttural as the feeling intensified. The warmth spread from my special spot through my prostate, to my balls and dick. Then she pulled out. And like the tide, she came in again, then out. Suddenly, she speed up. I began to loudly cry. Tears began to well up. I couldn't stop moaning except to blurt out "FUCK ME, MAAAAGGIE!" She sped up even more and now it was full on sport fucking. Incoherent babble began to spill out of mouth interspersed with moans of ecstasy. The dirty warmth enveloped everything below the small of my back and above the knees, but always with a shiny nucleus -- deep in my ass.

Was I gay? No, I thought. Yes, I was wearing stockings and lipstick. But this was something else. I was discovering my true nature.

Here I was being fucked in my bussy, calling out to be fucked. I didn't care. I knew I was now a slut and ready to be photographed naked at events, parties, hell even the streets of San Francisco had these women demanded it.

As if sent from another dimension, my upcoming tide of cum began to well up inside me as my g-spot itched then tingled. Then it sent instant lightning bolts of pleasure to my brain as Maggie's cock slid in and out.

I looked up to the ceiling as if to cry to Zeus, arched my back, and cried like a little baby as the lava flow began to be released from within my feminine zone in my gaped manpussy.

"Yeah, motherfucker, this ass is mine!" Maggie yelled. An affront to M'am, perhaps, but that ship had sailed.

M'am, still squeezing my balls, re-positioned the beaker beneath me like a mechanic collecting spent motor oil and then I felt all manor of weakness in my legs. All I fucking wanted to do was kiss these goddesses and pledge my babydick, balls, asshole, and prostate to them forever. Wave upon wave came out of me, each flow mixing delicious humiliation with dirty release. It dribbled and poured out of my cage and into M'am's collector.

I was now a whore.

12