Chloe Discovers SPH Ch. 01

Story Info
Chloe's new bf has a little secret.
1.8k words
4.28
39.9k
71

Part 1 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nervously, Chloe chewed on the straw of her iced coffee latte and waited for her best friend Jade to arrive. She had not seen Jade in weeks, and back then Chloe had still been single. Not anymore, though.

There was an awful lot to talk about and Chloe couldn't wait. As usual, Jade was terribly unpunctual and although Chloe usually didn't have a problem with it, today she was just too excited.

Chloe and Jade had known each other since elementary school and came from the same small town. In addition, they had both immigrated from Korea with their parents and shared a common cultural background. They spent most of their free time together.

During their studies they had always kept in touch and were delighted that they had both finally found a job in the same city again. Now 25 years old, with a steady job and unmarried, their party life could finally begin.

The two friends differed greatly in looks and character:

Chloe, at a moderate height of 5'4", was the extrovert who quickly struck up conversations with just about everyone. Her looks helped her to always have enough - especially male -- friends or even strangers to talk to. Her face was a poem: The typical Asian almond eyes and pitch-black, silky-smooth hair, complemented by full lips, unusual for Asian women, which no plastic surgeon could have shaped more sensually. She also loved to experiment with makeup and turned all men's heads when she walked into a room. Her only regret was that she had not been blessed with larger breasts. She had to be content with an A-cup but knew exactly how to show them off in tight dresses and she happily took the advantage of small boobs not needing a bra as often as she could.

Sometimes she had actually contemplated about having her breasts enlarged but was ultimately too scared and anyway, she could justifiably be called an absolute hottie without that. She was proud of her toned honey complexion and thought nothing at all of the white fetishes of Asian culture. She was already used to being asked for her number all the time by complete strangers. And while she enjoyed the attention, she was also annoyed by such superficial advances. Because, as she had decided early on, she liked nerds and not the players who always approached her. She didn't like it when guys tried to tell her what she should or should not do. She knew what she wanted, and she felt more comfortable with a bf who accepted that.

Jade, on the other hand, was only rarely asked for her number in public. Not that she wasn't attractive. She too had the fine Asian features and a pretty face. But she was more the shy type, hardly ever used makeup in everyday life, wore braces, and usually dressed inconspicuously. Yet she was quite tall at 5'8" and slim. Her C-cup breasts, for which Chloe envied her from time to time, however, remained usually hidden under loose clothing and it was only on special occasions, especially when Chloe and Jade went out together, that Jade also dressed up and the two formed a duo infernal in the city's clubs.

Anyone who saw the two of them together in everyday life certainly would have the impression that Chloe had to be the man-catcher and Jade the wallflower. In fact, it was Chloe who was usually happily or unhappily stuck in a committed relationship, while the seemingly aloof Jade enjoyed herself in the city's beds and hardly ever accepted a steady boyfriend. Breakups were the worst for Chloe because most guys just couldn't break away from her which always resulted in endless drama. Jade on the other hand was uncompromising about it, and it probably helped that she didn't look like a model. She changed dates on a weekly basis almost.

The two were so different in that respect that they always had plenty of stories to share.

Finally, the door to the cafe opened and Chloe impatiently waved Jade over.

"You're late again, baby! As usual!" Chloe scolded Jade.

"Yeah yeah, I know, honey. Sorry. Some things just never change. You look excited. How is it going with your new guy? He looks hot. What's his name again?" Jade inquired.

"His name is Greg and he's really super cute." Chloe beamed at her friend.

"Cute? If I remember correctly, he looked something like 6'5" in the pictures and was pretty athletic. I'd call him strong, hot, sexy...but cute?" Jade chuckled.

"Ah, I'm just not as superficial as you are, ha-ha. He's cute more than anything else, if I may say so," Chloe countered.

"And have you guys slept together yet? I mean, you guys must have had like 3 dates or something. You know I don't like to buy a pig in a poke, and I don't like to waste my time," Jade wanted to get some interesting information at last.

"Yeah, I know that. And yes, we've already slept together." Chloe confirmed.

"And how was it?" Jade was curious now.

"It was great," Chloe said.

"I can imagine, with that huge guy, I'm sure you get your money's worth. I know your taste for the big guys," Jade giggled.

"Oh, come on, you're crazy, it's not like that at all," Chloe said, holding her hand over Jade's mouth.

"I know you, darling, when you slept with that black guy years ago, all you talked about the whole time was how well hung he was." Jade made a gesture where she held her both hands at a feet's distance in front of her face.

"Well," Chloe admitted. "True, that one was unique. But with Greg, it was good too, very

exciting."

"Why that 'but'?" Jade didn't know why her friend was talking so strangely.

"That's what I wanted to gossip about today," Chloe said. "It was kind of special. Greg's the first guy I've ever met who went straight for the dive."

"You mean he licked you right away?" asked Jade.

"Yeah, before we even did anything. Well, after a few kisses to be fair. I was a little surprised, but I didn't hold him back, ha-ha."

Jade began to like that guy: "I can imagine, lucky you. It often takes a bit with my guys. Was he any good?"

"Oh yeah," Chloe grinned "his tongue must have had some serious training before. It is heaven."

"Amazing! And how was the sex otherwise?" Jade was ready to hear all the naughty stuff.

"That's, well, kind of funny. He kept his underpants on for a really long time and didn't really want to pull them down in front of me." Chloe shrugged her shoulders with a grin.

"He was probably afraid that the Asian hottie would get scared of his monster," Jade speculated with a smirk.

"No, not at all, on the contrary, I think. He is, shall we say, he seems rather average in that department." Chloe had a hard time to find the right words.

"Never mind, an 'average' dick of a guy of 6'5" height should probably still suit your taste," Jade guessed.

"Well, he would be rather average for a 5'7" guy, too." Chloe put her hand on her mouth suppressing a laughter.

"No way. What's with that stupid 'average' and 'rather average' expression all the time." Jade mimicked Chloe's voice. "How big then?"

"I don't know that exactly, of course not. There was not much light in the bedroom. But I know that I stroked him with one hand only when he finally got out of those underpants, and I felt that I could not have added another hand even if I had wanted to," Chloe sniggered.

"Really? You don't exactly have big hands, you know. I can't really imagine that. Is that why you said he was 'cute' "? I thought you meant Greg and not his, well, penis."

"Ha-ha, I DID mean Greg. But I still think you might be right. You know all my ex-boyfriends had really big cocks. And they were always so arrogant and always just out for their own fun. The main thing for them was to cum and then much later maybe see what's up with me. It is completely different with Greg. And that's when I began to suspect something." Chloe leaned closer to Jade.

"What is it?" Jade said almost in a whisper.

"I think his small member is the reason why he's so nice and so accommodating and licks me right away and does an hour of foreplay. Because he knows he doesn't have a big dick. It is to compensate me, so to speak. Actually, I kinda like his way. He exudes such a submissive character, especially in bed. And that makes me really hot," Chloe confessed to her friend.

"Ha-ha-ha, you might be right, I read about that. So, the sex itself was a complete disaster then? Could you actually feel him?" Jade chuckled.

"Come on, he is not thaaaat small, and I am not that loose. I could feel him, well, kinda. But let's say, the sex was definitely not the highlight of the night, and I didn't cum from it" Chloe admitted.

"So, it might not be your thing in the long run, right? Are you already thinking about breaking up again? No judgment, not from me for sure." Jade laughed out loud.

"Breaking up already? Hm, no, not for now at least. I think I can still have a lot of fun with him. I've never had a submissive boyfriend before. I asked him that directly, by the way." Chloe joined the laughing.

"What did you ask him?" Jade asked incredulously.

"I asked him if he was a sub, when we were about to sleep" Chloe confirmed proudly.

"Whaaat, you just asked him that directly after this unfulfilling sexual performance? That is a bold move, most guys would just leave. Well, what did he say?" Jade could not believe Chloe had been so forward.

"He totally blushed, ha-ha, and then he said, 'hmm, I don't really, I mean, maybe a little..., I...I don't know.' He really started stuttering, so cute." Chloe did a great show stuttering in a low male voice.

Jade had to laugh again: "That's really funny, maybe he actually is a sub and maybe it has something to do with his, well, little secret. You know what I think?"

"No, what is it?"

"First, you should find out if he's really a sub, and second, I really want to know exactly how '"big'" his penis is. Besides, I want to meet him sometime, too. Such a big, handsome guy, the whole thing is pretty funny."

"Hmm, and how am I going to find out all this?" Chloe leaned closer again.

"I've got an idea, listen..." Jade whispered.