All Comments on 'Beholding Dawn'

by RejectReality

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
dream tale

I take it he is not the father of dawn. not sure how long they were married or

what kind of step father he was. could have added a few more facts .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
to annon

You should have read the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Missing an element

Not a bad entry but you left one or two elements hanging that a sentence or two would have cleared up and made for a more complete story. He got the pictures and articles, but that doesn't describe if his treatment has changed at the hands of the wives and others in the camp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Revenge is so much sweeter when its Pussy Juuce

Loved the story....would have loved a follow up.....like exs female friends possibly also trying to get back at her by fucking him....or daughter enticing mother and then getting tied up and made to watch as her daughter fucked her ex......just seems as if this story has further promise.

Thanks for sharing it....hope you do well in Nude Day Competition

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Author does give length of marriage

"It was an amazing couple of years." The author seems to suggest two years before it all went to hell. So, Dawn was 17 when then were married. Since it's a short story, not fleshing out all the details don't bother me. What does concern me is their sex life with multiple partners. It's not unreasonable to see how his ex thought that an open marriage was okay. This is one detail that should have been filled in. What were the ground rules for the relationship iif multiple partners was okay? And if this was implied but never defined, did his ex really cheat?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
If only

life was this just! *****

RejectRealityRejectRealityalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Comment responses.

They were never married, so he was never technically a step-father. I also don't see him as having much to do with Dawn's rearing. He was only with Dawn's mother for 2 years, and with some time to decide to move in together at the beginning of that, he probably didn't even see much of Dawn. Kids that age aren't exactly known for spending a lot of time at home LOL

None of that is directly stated, but this was meant to be a quickie from the get-go, so I glossed over a lot of the background with basics. Sorry if it pulled anybody out of the story.

As to the infidelity, that also lightly sketched in for brevity. Their relationship was a not uncommon one where others were welcome in the bedroom, but only with full consent and knowledge of the other partner. Get strange on the sly, and it's cheating.

As far as the outcome with his friends, I feel I did cover that. I established Wendy as the central figure who was influencing the other wives. At the end, I revealed that she was pissed at Linda for lying and screaming at her, as well as having her husband tell him "see you soon." All was well.

Figured I'd cover some of the things that came up. The comments are certainly appreciated :)

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Oh what wicked webs we weave!

Naughty...naughty...nicely done!

hejohejoabout 9 years ago
Every mans dream.

Hot story and yes it is the dream of every hetro male (and some women) that has a pulse. Would like to see another chapter or more.

Why is it that the ones that criticize a story the most have never posted a story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great story

This story is VERY hot!

auwingerauwingeralmost 7 years ago
Nice!

The sweet taste of revenge!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
satisfying

Thank you Sir RR...

Perhaps we can all get together and piss on his ex in her bed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Question

Is it possible to request a sequel for this particular story, if there wasn't one already?

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyover 1 year ago

Again, very well done, short and still a complete, satisfying story.

Just at one point I think the main character is too self critical. He felt good when truth prevailed and called himself petty for it. I think justice was served, a good reason to feel good. He had become a pariah because of the evil lies his ex dispersed, that's not a bagatelle. It's neither petty to counter such malice nor to be glad if you succeed in establishing the truth with all the consequences for the involved.

KittyLover80KittyLover80over 1 year ago

Excellent story great read.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Oh yes I did enjoy your story and for a change the young lady in the tale didn't have huge breasts which makes a nice change to so many of them on this site 10/10 thank you for sharing

brunnzlbrunnzl9 months ago

how has everyone in these stories his phone lying around with no password protection whatsoever so the young, perky, willing, horny gal half his age can just grab it and tap her number into it? just not happening in RL.

LovesDancingLovesDancing3 months ago

Great story, but he never thought of getting the police reports?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRejectReality@RejectReality
4250 Followers
I reject your reality, and substitute my own. My stories are not meant for those who seek complete reality, which I assume my pen name should give away. In my little world, there are no STDs, unless necessary to the story. The weird exception is the rule when you step into ...