Being a Good Girl

Story Info
A good girl does what she can to improve race relations.
1.9k words
23.7k
19
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've already got three Jimmy"

Jimmy knew a hollow threat when he heard one so he wasn't giving up. He leaned in to whisper in her ear and after a while, Kelli pulled away, stroked his cheek softly with her small white hand and nodded. Her sweet smile excited Jimmy further. It was going to be tough to wait on her. He was ready to go now.

Kelli walked away from him toward the back room. An eager black man, early 50's, followed her. He quickly shucked his pants and his long hard cock was ready for attention. Kelli didn't disappoint.

Her soft hands began stroking him. You see, Kelli loves giving hand jobs. That's what brought her to this bar, well, that, plus the fact that this bar catered to an older, mostly black crowd. There was something about a big black dick on an older guy that just drove her wild.

With all the racial unrest going on, Kelli had come up with this crazy idea to ease her white guilt. She wasn't the type for long-winded internet arguments or dangerous protests, but she knew how she could improve race relations and she did it.

Kelli knew who had the big ones now. It made some of the smaller-cocked guys mad, but if their tool was just average, she might turn them away. There were about 5 or 6 guys she had met at the bar that had massive black cocks and they knew when Kelli was going to be there, Thursdays at 4:00. If they showed up, they got moved to the front of the line.

Her arm got tired after a few so Kelli limited it to the first three guys each week. Jimmy got in because he was a nice guy and he said just the right thing to her, "I want to lick that sweet pussy of yours." That would be a nice way to end the visit today.

Jimmy said she had the sweetest pussy he had ever tasted. He loved licking her white pussy. The fact that she was around 40 years younger than him didn't enter into his mind. Well, not in a bad way at least. The age difference was a huge turn on for all of them. He had a tongue like a snake and Kelli couldn't say no to him.

Well, back to the matter, ahem, at hand. Her hand was cool and soft and his cock was hot and hard as she began her push and pull. It had been a long time since any of them seriously tried to fuck her, but from time to time they would still test the waters. Ray had his hand on her shoulder and slipped it down to her breasts. Kelli stopped her stroking and gave him the "bad boy" look and he sheepishly removed the offending hand.

Kelli smiled and began working on him with a purpose. She wanted to see all that hot cum spew out of him.

She was really going fast now since she felt like he was close. She had been going slow and steady for a while but now it was showtime.

"Oh fuck girl"

That was the only warning she got before he began to cum. Kelli could feel it erupting, the thick fluid making the long trip to the end of his dick and beyond, arcing across the room. The gooey white stream broke into a droplets, then a few more, then one final drop that she coaxed from him with a long slow stroke all the way up his cock, bunching the dark black skin up around his dick head.

Kelli heard a noise behind her. She had sensed his movement but not looked earlier. She knew the next guy had been watching from the doorway but wasn't worried about who it was. Ray wasn't going to give her a long goodbye anyway. Everything they needed to say had been said. He pulled up his pants and walked from the room.

Big D took his place and Kelli smiled up at him. She waited for him to drop his pants. He waited for her to unzip him. Their standoff didn't last long as they both were excited. It wasn't long before Kelli had her hands on his zipper. He probably had the biggest dick in the place. He could get away with pushing his luck a little.

"Girl, let me put it in you a little while." She would have to admit, that was on her mind too, but if word got out, and it would, this gig would be over. No more weekly jack offs, it would be blow jobs and fucking. Once you break the rules for one, it was over.

Kelli knew this from experience. She could barely walk the day after that 4 man gang bang, but shit was it fun. Her pussy still throbbed thinking about it.

She waited a month before she came back after that. She thought about it almost nightly.

Stop it Kelli. You can't think about that when you've got a hard black dick in your hand. You know better. That's a story for later.

D's, excuse me, Big D's (That's what he made the girls call him), cock was like her forearm. It was amazing to watch this thing fill with blood and harden into a monster cock.

He fucked so much he had amazing endurance, and it took him a while to cum. When he finally did he called her a dirty white slut and turned so that his cum hit her squarely in the face.

Don't you lick it Kelli. Don't you do it.

It wouldn't matter, he always did that. Instead she continued jacking him until he pulled away from her. She took off her glasses, cleaned them on her shirt and didn't say a word to him.

(When he began to breathe heavily and she knew he was about to cum, it was all Kelli could do not to lean forward and wrap her soft mouth around his big cockhead to swallow all that jizz.)

Bad Kelli, just hand jobs. Remember, just hand jobs.

If you showed a video of this to the guys at school, none of them would believe it. Kelli didn't show any sign at all of being a sexual freak. In fact, she turned down every guy who had asked her for anything from a sweet date to a fuck in the gym showers. The quick fuck in the gym was tempting though.

But Kelli loved, LOVED older black men, and they loved her. "Whatever you need, you just tell me." She had heard a version of that from almost everyone she had jacked off here. She didn't doubt they would do it, whether it was liquor, drugs, a car, or a murder for hire. These were guys who could get things done. And they had big cocks.

Kelli was their good girl. She was making things better.

Kelli got the third guy off quickly and was excited to get her reward. Jimmy was ready as well.

He started the gang bang I mentioned earlier. He was the first guy she was with that day and when he showed her his tongue, she thought, "Why not?" and let him go down on her.

He turned her on so much that her pussy started making it's own rules. After Jimmy made her brain explode with that magical tongue of his, she grabbed him by the front of his shirt and growled at him, "Fuck me.. Hard." Jimmy had complied and the others were happy to comply as well once they heard the noise of their sex.

Now she knew, she had to save him for last and she had to make him cum before pussy time. If there was a hard dick around once he started eating her, she'd be powerless to resist it. This was their plan and she had to admit, it was working out great.

Jimmy closed the door behind him. He got special treatment. It wouldn't do to let the others see.

She took his dark black cock deeply and let him face fuck her for a while. She liked being "taken" but she liked giving too. When he slowed, she began expressively loving him with her mouth.

She smiled up at him while she tongued his length. It was exciting for them both. The real progress happened when she sucked though.

Kelli stroked him back and forth and began a powerful suction. She wanted him to get as hard and thick as her mouth would hold. He loved her aggressive actions and the way she made things the way he liked it. She was the highlight of his week. Who would have imagined he would be with a girl her age at 57?

He had filled in as a referee at the high school football game a few weeks ago and thought he saw her. He missed an important call and had both teams upset with him. He also began to sprout an impressive boner. He waited around after the end of the game hoping she would appear, but she never did.

The massive bulge in his tight white striped pants did attract the attention of one of the coach's wives. She said he'd be tied up for an hour talking to the team and fans and she was right. That will teach that loudmouth coach to give him shit about the calls.

Jimmy fucked the coach's wife hard and fast that night. I think that's the way they both wanted it. But today, here and now, he was with Kelli and it was entirely different. Man he wanted to lick her pussy.

Thinking about her sweet pussy brought him to the brink and beyond. He came in her hot fucking mouth and watched her drink down every drop.

Once before, Kelli told him that she drinks a lot of pineapple juice and diet drinks on purpose to make her pussy so sweet. She literally had a pussy that was made for eating. She had her panties off, knees up and legs spread waiting for just that.

Jimmy started with a long inhale, savoring that sweet aroma. He could see the wetness on her. She had been thinking about this.

He licked her from back to front softly for a few strokes before he extended his tongue to part her lips. Kelli couldn't help but jump when that welcome intruder started to invade her.

"Oh Jimmy, Fuck."

"Yeah, I eat pussy like a champ." Jimmy thought. I do love licking this little white pussy. He brought his large hand up to her tits to give them a squeeze. Those tiny titties were like turbo buttons. They got her going.

His tongue was as deep in her as most guy's cocks would be and she was bucking like a bronco. He swirled his tongue around the walls of her pussy, greedy for every drop of that sweet pussy juice. His fingers soon replaced his tongue and he began to work on her clit.

Her clit was swollen and begging for a licking. He ran his rough tongue across it and watched Kelli's back arch. Her hand clutched at his head and pulled him into her. No worries girl, I ain't goin' anywhere.

When his slick finger went into her ass, she exploded. The closed door raised enough eyebrows but if the guys heard a cum scream, they'd be in here in a second. Kelli exploded *quietly*, biting her lip.

Kelli roughly pushed his head away when he went back and tried to suck her clit. Even her soft boy shorts were going to be too much sensation for a while. She'd have to catch her breath and then try the walk to her car. Maybe by then she could move without shaking.

She'd recharge and be back next week.

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
CrimsonEyedDivineBeastCrimsonEyedDivineBeastalmost 4 years ago
Yes there are still slaves in the USA

It is called prison labor and the USA employs such a system. The USA which arrests and imprisons black men more than any other race.USA is and always will be a racist shithole. So please keep the stories shaming this vile shithole coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This is my button.

The thought of a white mans beautiful wife being used to make amends for all the decades of wrongs that whites did to blacks is so right. The excitement makes me shake and I know deep down it’s right.

Dominant blackmen breeding them, knowing that they have the right to to make up for the way we treated their black women.

I would love to close my eyes and listen as young white girls and married women are used, knowing they will all accept the darkness that appears over them weighting heavily on her filling her like the devils tongue pushing deep into her. The nastiness and pleasure insure her submissive as they teach her how good it is to serve. Sisters,mothers and daughter all coming when called till they feel their body providing another Blackmans child. Watching our wives and daughters craving what only they can provide.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Two things

There are no longer slaves in the US, parts of Africa and the Middle East, yes, but not here. The race shaming turned me off, but the little white girl serving the black monster cock theme made me want to puke. Why wouldn't race relations have been bettered by a black girl wanting to service a bar full of white cocks, oh, that's right, because in your sick twisted world that would be racist.

Black cocks, white cocks, they all average the same, do your homework and stop living in lala land.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Today

Good startand this is fiction but lost me with the white guilt line. No slaves or slave owners alive today.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

In a New Neighborhood Pt. 01 A young couple moves into a less than desirable neighborhood.in Interracial Love
Sarah's First Submissive wife reluctantly takes black cock.in Interracial Love
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
The Temptations of Dee Pt. 01 A White School Teacher Glimpses Another World.in Interracial Love
Wrong Place, Right Time Sweet white girl meets BBC by mistake and...in Interracial Love
More Stories