Being a Sissy for Viv Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on," she chided, bending forward her fingers holding the waistband open close to the floor for me to step into. The position stretching her bright red blouse tight across her back and revealing the black bra straps beneath. I raised one foot with my eyes absorbing the outline view of her bra. Wobbling slightly on one leg I reached out a hand to Viv's shoulder to steady myself. My fingertips gently touching the smooth slinky material and feeling the edge of the strap going over her shoulder. Viv didn't react to my slight touch but it felt amazingly intimate and caused a tremble in my nylon covered excitement.

When both my legs were inside my skirt there was no need for her steadying shoulder, but I paused before removing my fingers. Viv said nothing about the small but noticeable delay. After all what was a touch on the shoulder compared to the avalanche of new sexual experiences of the last few weeks.

Still pondering the surprising tenderness of my feelings, I turned to look in the mirror once more. Almost all traces of Viv's male work colleague were gone, only her slutty dressed sissy looked back. Viv moved close behind me and I fought the urge to lean back against her.

"Well, now my sissy is suitably dressed she can show me her house and then get her Mistress some lunch."

"Yes ma'am," I replied, still distracted by the pretty sissy in the mirror. With an effort I did manage to refocus my attention on my Mistress and her command before she felt the need to rebuke me.

12