Being A Slut Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
Husband invites wife to lead a slut life.
2.9k words
4.33
44.7k
60
8

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ribbleman
Ribbleman
438 Followers

Being A Slut Wife Pt 01

This story details extreme sex between a married woman and other men, sanctioned and enjoyed by her husband. Not suitable for followers of strict religions, prudes, virgin men who are frightened of women or the hard of thinking.

Many, normally well behaved and faithful wives, secretly fantasise about behaving like an adulterous slut. Some occasionally get a little thrill from being a little naughty, others go much further. Some with the encouragement of their husband. This wife is one of those lucky ones.

Barry and Linda, both 32yrs old, married for 12yrs had just returned home from a very enjoyable night out in the local pub. It had been an entertaining night in more ways than one.

'God, I'm amazed how much that turned me on!' Barry remarked to his wife.

'I didn't do much, I was just teasing that guy who kept staring at me,' Linda pointed out.

Both had noticed how a certain man had constantly looked across at Linda. Though Linda had glanced back a few times and more than once smiled at the man, Barry had pretended he was totally unaware. They had been stood in a group talking at the time but it wasn't until later when their friends had gone when they sat down that it became a little more interesting. With Linda having encouraged the guy by smiling at him he had now become more blatant. Barry had his back to him but what the guy failed to realise was that his reflection could be clearly seen in the large mirror behind the bar. Barry had begun to get a kick from watching the guy's reaction every time his wife smiled across at her admirer. Then Linda, feeling a bit naughty 'upped the anti' by letting her skirt ride up, just high enough to interest the man, and moved her feet wider apart so he got quite a tantalising view up her skirt.

The best part was to come though after about twenty minutes of smiles and glances that Linda excused herself to go to the ladies room. Barry, knowing she had to pass her admirer looked in the mirror to see he was no longer there. Had he left or was he too visiting the toilet. As his wife reached the narrow corridor, partly blocked by drinkers stood talking the guy appeared coming in the opposite direction. Now it would have been good manners for the man to let the lady through the gap first, but correct etiquette didn't come into it. As he reached the narrowest part Linda tried to step past the people into the corridor. Both she and the man had to turn sideways as they passed, and looking each other in the eye,their bodies brushed against each other. Their mouths were less than six inches away from lips meeting and kissing. Barry, cock stirring in his trousers, saw the very sexy smile his wife gave. All fairly harmless naughty fun - but it would prove to have far-reaching consequences.

Now back at home they poured a drink and settled down, sitting opposite each other.

'You let your skirt ride up quite high,' Barry said.

'Not that everyone would notice - I just waited while he was looking then made it obvious I was doing it intentionally.'

'While giving him a sexy smile,' Barry pointed out.

'Yes, letting him know I was doing it just for him!'

'That turned me on - a lot.'

'Me too, if I'm honest.' Linda admitted. 'I'm glad it turned you on too.'

'It did, yes, but seeing you get very close to him on the way to the loo gave me an erection. I watched via the reflection in the mirror.'

Wow! You liked it that much? I'll confess I mis-timed it - I was hoping to meet him down the corridor out of sight of everyone. Sorry, I'd have spoilt it for you.'

'Really? How far would you have gone with him? Now you're making me hard again.'

'Can't do much in a pub corridor - maybe got as far as a quick kiss - even a feel - of his cock.'

'Now you're teasing me, Linda. And if you hadn't have been out with me - then how far would you have gone? Out of the back door with him - a dark corner?'

'Who knows,' she laughed, 'That would have made me a right little slut.'

'Would you like to act like a slut - be a really dirty bitch? I think you'd be capable - after what you've just told me - you've been out with me but it hasn't stopped you hitching your skirt up and planning to steal a sexy kiss from another man right under my nose.'

'I was just being a bit naughty tonight, that's a long way from being a slut.'

Yes, but I'm asking you - would you like to behave like a slut - for real?'

'Are you trying to catch me out, trick me? As if I'd believe it's a serious question.'

Barry, unfastened his trousers unzipped his fly and took out his erect cock to show his wife how turned on he was. He slowly began to masturbate.

'I am serious. Would you enjoy being a slut wife, having some illicit sex with another man?'

'You mean, kissing, tongues in each others mouths, letting him play with my tits - me getting his cock out and wanking him off? Is this something you want us to fantasise about because of what I've done tonight?'

'I want you to do it for real - you can behave like a real slut - have another man - or men.'

'And hypothetically speaking, how far would you let me go?'

'Well, if you're to behave like a real slut - it would be up to you - all the way.'

Linda stood up and unfastened her skirt, letting it fall, making her husband masturbate more rigorously.

'Now you've turned me on too,' she told him.

On hearing that, Barry began to pant with excitement as he tugged on his foreskin.

Linda let her left hand stroke her inner thigh and sat down again leaving her thighs wide apart.

'I'm wondering how we'd make it happen,' she said almost licking her lips, 'I don't think I could go out on my own and pick up a random stranger.'

Barry was now even more excited at the fact she was taking the idea seriously and the thought seemed to be genuinely turning her on. He was sure of that when he watched her hand go inside her panties and begin to play with her pussy.

'I can help make it happen,' he told his wife. 'For when I go away next week. There are a couple of lads from the pub that live in this direction; I can tell one I'll be away and ask if he'll do me favour and make sure you get home okay. You know which ones I mean - and I think I know which one will be happy to walk you home - Danny.'

'And the rest would be up to me?'

'Of course.' Barry was pleased that his wife seemed to like and agree with his choice of man. So much so, he noted, that now it was her doing the heavy breathing as she masturbated.

'I think he's quite dishy,' she mumbled, with eyes half closed, 'I've seen how he looks at me - I'm sure he'll be interested too - let's do it! He'll be an ideal choice for kicking things off!'

Barry was confused. 'Kicking things off?'

Linda, sighed and moved her hips against her hand she was almost at the point of orgasm.

'Going with just one man would hardly make me a slut wife, would it? Danny can be my first one - get things going.'

No one spoke, there was just the sound of panting and drawing in deep breaths as both husband and wife wriggled about, their hands stimulating their respective sex organs.

'Just promise me one thing,' Linda asked her husband, 'Now we've got this far, don't wait until morning then say it was only a fantasy in your head - tell me now if it is.'

'That won't happen - you get to do what you want - be a real slut!'

He cried out as the thought of his wife fucking other men caused sperm to shoot from his cock. Seconds later Linda reached her orgasm then both sat back resting with amazingly hard core sexual images flitting across their minds eye.

Wednesday evening came round and the couple had already enjoyed some amazing sex, talking excitedly about their plan, mostly as they fucked or sat playing, masturbating each other. Now, they were extra excited but nervous as they were about to make the first move. Linda dressed to attract, knowing that tonight the pub would be packed with men and, as a woman, she'd be very much in the minority; Wednesday was men's darts night and the local pub was playing at home meaning many men from the opposing pub would be coming to support their team.

When the couple reached the pub door they were almost overwhelmed, the place was heaving with noisy men drinking like there was no tomorrow. Barry spoke to a few people he knew but his wife looked round in vain finding not one other woman. Wednesday was definitely a man's night out. It took a mere twenty minutes for the couple to realise just how much Linda was being eyed up. Had the pub been less packed more men would have been able to admire Linda's short skirt that clung to her backside, the split up the back almost reaching her panties; but almost all were able to see how her thin silky blouse showed off her well shaped 38" double D tits, held high and firm by a sheer lacy blue bra that contrasted well with the redness of her areola and her long nipples that were already almost erect by the friction caused by constantly rubbing against her blouse. Her breasts looked bigger due to the slimness of her back and waist.

While Barry tried to work his way to the bar to order drinks, his wife tried in vain to find a place to stand away from the mass of male bodies. Manoeuvring toward the wall she failed to find a space where she wouldn't be jostled. Linda became aware that many pairs of lustful eyes were focused on her, men mentally undressing her. She realised that most were likely to be erect or well on their way. Three or four minutes went by, which was a long time by any woman's standards to have the same men blatantly ogle her body from a close distance.

Now beginning to feel anxious, self conscious but exhilarated she suddenly gasped when she felt a hand make contact with her right thigh. Looking around at the men standing closest to her to identify the culprit she saw at least three men leering at her wearing guilty expressions. As she looked away trying not to react, thinking it best to ignore the lewd behaviour the touching hand returned, this time tracing a line, down from the middle of her back, over her arse crack and just about managing to reach her inner thigh, finger tips tickling her leg above her stocking tops.

Breathing heavily and heart pounding she also realised, from the odd sounds reaching her ears that the perpetrator must actually be right behind her bending his knees if he was able to sneak his hand inside the split of her skirt and even more shocking, it seemed obvious others were watching, uttering sounds that were clearly sexual. Linda was about to turn and make a fuss but something inside her head, and a feeling between her legs, caused her remain still and let the 'sexual assault' continue. She could not help but take a glance to her side. Linda found herself looking right into the eyes of two men whose expressions told her they were well aware of her predicament. Before she looked away another hand stroked the front of her thighs, pressing against the strap of her suspender belt. A voice behind her spoke quietly, slowly but excitedly.

'Nice! That feels very sexy - wish I was able to see more!'

Both hands continued to feel her, the one inside her skirt now caressing her thigh and gradually moving up toward her panties. Still she stayed put.

'You're gorgeous!' said a voice, 'What's your name sweetheart?'

Automatically, and without knowing why she didn't end the situation she simply answered.

'Linda.'

The murmurs and mumbles that reached her ears told her there were more than just three or four spectators watching her standing quietly with legs apart while some guy had his hand up her skirt touching her up. Even though she realised she had a sizeable audience she still didn't move.

Her husband appeared through the crowd holding two drinks.

'God that was hard work - what's the matter, you look unsettled.'

As Linda was about to tell her husband a loud shout echoed out through the loudspeaker.

'Quiet now! Game on!'

The darts tournament was about to start and it was an unwritten rule that spectators, if they didn't want throwing out of the pub, stayed silent. Barry handed his wife a glass and watched the game. Linda felt the the hand creep ever so closer to her panties; the hem of her skirt crept higher with it. Her heart thumped even more knowing that now the tops of her stockings and most likely an inch or two of bare flesh would be on show. Her anxiety and nervousness was quickly turning into sexual excitement and arousal as she felt the first contact of fingers brushing against her anus and labia through the flimsy lace gusset of her panties. Barry didn't notice her flushed expression.

The person who the fingers belonged to was confident the woman he was fingering had no intention of complaining or resisting him. As he worked his fingers against her private parts Linda found her self beginning to wriggle and push back on the invading digits, even sliding her feet further apart. Her breathing became very heavy and she let out a faintly audible squeal as the hand went inside her panties and fingers made little circles pushing against her bumhole, before going between her legs to her wet vagina. Now she was feeling very aroused indeed.

There was a break in the game when the spectators once again became loud and vocal. Barry, ready for another pint was about to go again to the bar, unknown to him his wife was glad as she could enjoy the invading hand for a few minute without having to worry whether her facial expression would betray her. Suddenly Barry looked past her and beckoned the three men pushing their way through the crowd to join them. The hand was quickly removed, much to Linda's disappointment.

'Danny!' Barry called out, 'Just the man I've been waiting for.'

As the three men approached them from the side. Linda had no choice but to turn around and let her husband face his pals. In front of her, with their backs against the wall, taking in the front view of Linda's breasts and admiring her good looks stood six men who had enjoyed the last half hour watching her arse being exposed and played with more than they had watching the darts match. They openly smiled at her and two of them even raised their glasses as though thanking her for giving them a thrill. Linda felt embarrassed but was able to calmly gaze back at them; she had no idea whose fingers had been stimulating her.

Barry had to speak in a loud voice so he could be heard.

'Danny, I'm going away this weekend - I 'm going to ask a favour of you. Linda will be on her own, but rather than have to stay in I wonder if she came to the pub would you mind seeing her home safely at closing time. I know you go past our house so she'll leave when you leave. There's a couple of women she can spend the evening with so you don't need to chaperone her all night. Just walk home with her; she can find her own way here, it'll still be light. Seems silly calling a taxi to travel a few hundred yards or so if you're passing our house anyway.'

Linda knew from the faces of the men that they had heard every word. They looked at Danny with envy and great jealousy, obviously wishing it was they who could be alone with the sexy wife. At the same time Linda saw the joy and eagerness on Danny's face as he agreed to carry out the favour. They all talked more, then when Barry finally went to the bar Danny and Linda exchanged some very engaging looks as they talked. Both felt a sexual charge between them as they looked forward to weekend.

'So, you're coming out Friday night?' Danny said. 'If you want me to see you home Saturday night too, it won't be any trouble.'

'I might take you up on that,' Linda told him, gazing into his eyes.

Now relaxed and happy she picked her time before discreetly turning to the men leaning against the wall to give them a sexy smouldering smile too. Linda was very aware she was surrounded by men who dreamed of having sex with her. And with her husband's blessing one almost definitely would be very soon.

Ribbleman
Ribbleman
438 Followers