Being A Slut Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
Linda's first sexual encounter makes her want more.
2.6k words
4.39
21.7k
33
11

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ribbleman
Ribbleman
430 Followers

Linda had just got herself ready to go out. She had been on the phone to her husband Barry for forty five minutes discussing arrangements for their sexual adventure. Many times during their marriage Linda had turned on her husband by teasing other men; now they were about to take it to another level. The wanton wife had been given her husbands permission to go as far as she wanted in pursuit of extra-marital sexual pleasure. Not only that but Barry had set the whole thing up, choosing a casual younger friend Danny, who he spent time with in the local pub as Linda's potential first subject to be seduced. As a favour Danny had agreed to make sure Linda got home safely from the pub while Barry was away on business.

The plan had got off to a good start when Danny had rung her just a couple of hours ago checking if she still intended to visit the local ale house.

'Seeing you have to pass my house why don't I wait for you and we can stroll down the road together?' Linda suggested.

'Yeah, that sounds good - I'll see you about 7: 30.' Danny agreed.

Linda had thought about answering the door in her sexy undies covered by a loose silky robe but thought better of it. A bit too blatant and obvious, she might scare him off. Normal dress, short skirt and blouse but not short enough to flash her stocking tops. She wanted to behave like a slut but not advertise it to the world; wait until the prey is in the web!

When the doorbell rang Linda started to feel jittery and excited, though a little apprehensive, after all, Danny might not even fancy her, or be interested in going with a married woman. Though she had noticed long ago that he often admired her and always had a smile - but maybe that was just the way he was. She would play it cool.

'Come in, Danny,' she said waving him into the living room, 'Shall we have a drink here before we go?'

Danny accepted a whisky joking that he'd be downing enough pints of beer when he got to the pub.

'My two drinking pals don't know when to stop - and I always finish up keeping pace with them. You've probably noticed how we get a bit silly and carefree, when we've had a skinful - bit immature of us really.'

Linda found that tit-bit of information quite interesting, her mind started working overtime.

'I might get a bit silly and carefree myself this weekend,' Linda said, with a wicked smile.

Danny looked at her with a surprised expression.

'It's not very often I get chance to run wild for a whole weekend. As Barry's away - Linda might play!'

'Wow!' That was the only response Danny could think of uttering.

'Don't you have a steady girlfriend, Danny?'

'No, just have the odd date, here and there, quite a while since I was in a relationship.'

'So, what do you do for sex, Dan? Apart from the obvious DIY - having a wank to porn?'

Danny coloured up. Linda laughed.

'Sorry, have I shocked and embarrassed you.'

'Certainly shocked me - just didn't expect you being so direct. But seeing you've asked, yeah, sometimes my wrist gets a lot of exercise. And my imagination!'

'When I see a naughty look on your face when you chat to me and Barry, and you give me a side glance is that your imagination working - you seem to focus on my tits - or is that me wishful thinking?'

'Wishful thinking?' Danny grinned, 'You like it when I stare at your breasts, then? You're making me hard now, knowing the thought interests you!'

'You're making me moist hearing you say that. Shall we have another drink here?'

'Sure we can, my mates can start without me.'

Linda rose, took the glass off Danny and poured two large measures. Handing him his drink she sat down opposite him and calmly began to unfasten her top.

'I think you deserve to have a better look!' she purred.

Opening her top she exposed to his view her ample breasts, her nipples only just covered by a flimsy sheer delicate bra.

'No point wasting all evening beating about the bush, is there? Linda said.

Danny's breathing became heavy showing his increasing sexual arousal.

'Like I hinted earlier, I want to make the most of this weekend, I was hoping you'd be willing to have some fun. I think we both want the same thing tonight, don't we.'

'I wouldn't want to start an affair with the wife of a guy I see nearly every week in the pub - it would get awkward and messy. But there are women I'd love to fuck - and you're one of them.'

'That's okay then, no strings attached.' As she spoke, she lifted her bottom from the seat and hitched up her skirt. 'No commitment whatsoever - so no need to feel jealous if you learn you're not the only guy I'm shagging!'

Danny sat staring at Linda's bare upper thigh and gusset of her panties that had begun to fold into her pussy crack, the lips of her labia clearly on show.

'I like what I see,' Danny said.

'Show me how much!' Linda told him.

Without hesitation, Danny slowly, unzipped his jeans, reached inside and brought out on show his erect cock, holding the shaft at the base to let her admire it's full length and girth. Now it was Linda's turn to stare, drooling over the stiff throbbing cock, lusting at the sight of the purple helmet and the blood engorged veins, excited by the thought it would soon be rammed inside her wet tingling cunt.

'Didn't realise you are so well-endowed: wish we'd got together a long time ago.'

Her fingers went between her legs and she began to play with her clit; Danny slowly masturbated as he watched her.

'Shall we go upstairs, Danny - or do you want me bent over the arm chair?'

'I don't want to lie in your bed like we're a married couple. Take your panties off - and your skirt - and bend over the arm of the chair. I'm going to enjoy taking you from behind!'

Linda rose and peeled off her knickers, with a flick of her finger and thumb she undid the button holding the waistband of her skirt together and unfastened the zip. It fell to the floor leaving her standing there naked from the waist down apart from her suspender belt. Turning around she spun the chair side on to Danny and bent over the arm pushing out her backside and spreading her feet in a wide stance.

'I'm going to really enjoy having your cock inside me, giving me a good hard fucking!' Linda purred.

Danny made sure she was not disappointed. While she had been getting her self undressed and in position he had divested himself of his own lower clothing. As soon as the adventurous housewife felt the tickle of the knob-end touch her wet inner cunt lips she bent her knees slightly to open her hole wider. Still she wasn't totally prepared for the force with which it rammed into her, or the way that her younger lover grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, causing an involuntary bucking action like he was the rider of a horse at a rodeo.

When the man spit out his words through gritted teeth, telling her he wished his cock was up her arse instead of her cunt, she cried out and the thought made her heart beat very fast. Her attention shifted when a sudden hard slap came down on her buttocks causing her hips to move forward then relax back again, as the next sharp stinging smack made contact.

For many minutes this hard fast fucking continued until Danny changed tack and placed both hands around her front. Linda felt his fingers delve into the top of her vagina and seek out the tiny erect button that was her clitoris. Every half minute or so a hand would move to her tits, rubbing, twisting and stretching her nipples. Linda was almost crying as the stabs of pain turned to feelings of intense sexual pleasure. This was the first time in her life that she would reach orgasm before the man.

They never made it to the pub. Recovering on the couch Danny texted his pals and made his excuses. Another drink was in order before Linda coaxed the lads cock back into life and took it between her lips and deep into her mouth. They would fuck again before falling asleep - and again as daylight came, before Danny dressed and went home.

Linda had a lazy morning, remaining unshowered and undressed due to the phone ringing. I was Barry eager to know how her evening went.

'I intended phoning last night but I did some heavy drinking with a bunch of guys. It got late and I thought you'd be asleep.'

'Maybe, could still have been at it!' She teased.

'What? He was there all night? What time did you get back from the pub?'

'We didn't go to the pub. I have to tell you we stayed here and had sex more than once.'

'How many times?'

'Three - four, if you count me having him in my mouth.'

'Bloody Hell!'

'Well, I have to confess that I certainly behaved like a slut.'

'Tell me where you did it?'

'In the lounge - bent over the arm of the chair.'

'Shit! He had you from behind?'

'Yes'

'Where else?'

'If I describe every detail now I'll have nothing to tell you when you get home. How about we save it as a surprise? I'll tell you the fine detail while you're fucking me.'

'Give me something to picture. Were you naked?'

'Over the chair I took off my skirt and panties, I already had my top unfastened, showing him my tits.'

'So then you decided to take off everything below the waist for him?'

'Not quite, Barry - he instructed me to take them off - then I gave him a choice where, our bed or the living room - he wanted me bent over the chair.'

'So over the chair was one of the choices that you gave him?'

'Yes.'

'Shit that certainly is how a slut would behave - that's really turned me on! Fuck me, Linda, you filthy bitch!'

The chat carried on, Barry told her of the many emotions he was feeling, his heart thumping like a drum. She asked him if he had an erection - he told her his penis was in his hand and he was wanking while they talked.

'Are you still letting him walk you home tonight, like we planned - though that's a bit pointless now? Or is he coming straight round to the house?'

'I think I could do with a night out and maybe get to chat with his mates.'

'Are you serious, or just teasing me.'

'I'll let you know if anything develops. We did say he'd be the first - there'd be more. And we did agree I'd be a real slut!'

They chatted more and the conversation ended with both having reached a climax. Linda had told Barry she was masturbating too!

Time was getting on now and Linda was about to jump in the shower when the doorbell rang. It was customary that every four weeks on a Saturday morning for the milkman to knock and collect his money. Linda would take the opportunity to buy fresh, new laid eggs, cream, and other items for the weekend. She was naked but quickly threw on a robe and dashed to answer the door.

'Sorry to keep you waiting, I was just about to jump in the shower and my husband isn't here to answer the door this morning.'

'No problems, Mrs Richards. You look like you've been making the most of his absence - like you've enjoyed a good night!'

The milkman was renowned for being a cheeky and flirtatious man so Linda took no offence.

'Yes, that's right,' she answered, hoping to surprise him with her forthright comment, as she handed over his money.

As she gave him her order for eggs and other stuff she became aware of where his eyes kept drifting and realised she was showing more than was decent of her body through the gap in her robe.

As he mentally noted her order he turned telling her he'd just pop back to the van to get some of the items. Linda noticed a big bulge in the front of his trousers.

'Oh!' Linda suddenly shouted. As he turned back toward her she let her gown come fully open, pretending she was unaware it had happened. 'Could I also add a large carton of Greek yoghurt.'

The milkman stood dumbstruck, cock erect inside his pants, eyes glued on Linda's body, vagina nearly visible but not quite, shapely naked thigh of her right leg, together with bare right breast including her nipple peeping out. The naughty wife tried not to laugh as the normally arrogant and self assured milkman stood awkwardly mouth agape and lost for words. He shuffled off to his van conscious of the awkward bulge in his pants, stunned by the sight he had just seen.

When he returned up the the garden path Linda opened the door wider.

'Come in, I'll need to find some more money.'

She went into the living room while the milkman waited in the hallway. When she reappeared her robe was still gaping open.

'What time do you finish your rounds today?' Linda asked.

Erm? About 1:30.'

'Well I have to go out shopping and run a few errands this morning.' Linda's tone sounded very sultry and sexy, 'I'll be back by then. With my husband being away I might just get a bit lonely this afternoon. Maybe you'd like to come back and keep me company?'

The milkman began to stutter and looked very flushed.

Linda gently pulled apart the two halves of her gown and gave him the full view. Stepping right up close to him she reached out and rubbed the hard bulge in the front of his pants.

'Can I see if that cock of yours is as big as it seems?'

She fiddled with his zip and unfastened his pants and put her hand inside making his erect cock spring out. Linda smiled, licked her lips and told him what a fine shaft he had. Taking hold of his tool she slowly pulled the foreskin back and forth.

'Put the stuff down on the hall stand - I'll take some of your personal cream instead.'

Pulling him against her body she guided his weapon to her vagina and whispered to him, telling him where to deposit his cream. He panted for breath before he even started fucking her, but did it with enthusiasm banging her against the hallway wall. She loved it when his hands mauled her breasts and his rough fingers played with her nipples. The man was so excited he only lasted a couple of minutes before he delivered his cream in her pussy.

Sinking down she took the cock in her mouth and slowly sucked while she masturbated him.

'I want to drink some of your cream!' Linda hissed, as she sucked and licked the sticky fluid from the length of his penis - she opened wide when spurts of jism shot from his piss hole filling her mouth; she swallowed every drop.

'I'm glad you saved some for me to drink now,' she purred.

It took a few minutes for the man to compose himself before he dared walk out the door. Linda left her robe open so he could have a last long look at her naked body.

She went for her shower knowing she'd be needing another one in a few short hours. The day, and evening, would get even more sexually interesting.

Ribbleman
Ribbleman
430 Followers