Being an Office Squirt Slave

Story Info
A male sex slave services an all female office.
2k words
4.19
7.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Believe it or not, a group of women who run a call center hired me as their squirt slave. I had never done anything like this before, but was hard up for money, and a female friend told me about the opportunity. I couldn't believe that a functioning office would do something like this, but it turned out to be real.

The day came, and I walked into the office. A sexy blond beckoned me over, and I knelt beneath her desk while she fingered herself, and then, when she came, emptied her hot, clear water into my mouth. I turned away for a second, but she pushed my face back into her stream, right against her pussy, forcing her stream to go only into my mouth until she was finished. It tasted like pure water, with a hint of her female flavors. Afterwards, I went to stand up, but she kept a grip on my head, so I realized she wanted me to clean her up. I licked all of the thick, white female ejaculate out of her pussy folds, and bush, and licked all of the droplets of squirt off of her legs, and then she let me go.

As I stood up I noticed that their were water empty water bottles all over every desk. Each woman was drinking lots of water.

Right as I started to walk away, I noticed another woman, a light brown Latina flagging me down. As I walked over to her, it occurred to me how strange it was that they all kept working, despite there being these sexual acts going on. This woman stood up, and leaned on her desk, so I went in from behind and tongue fucked her. Her bush was sticky and wet, so I assume she was watching me drink her coworker, and had gotten extremely turned on. She started to squirt, and immediately grabbed my head and forced it against her pussy. She squirted for a long time as I drank gulp after gulp of her. She stopped, and I moved to get up, but she pushed my face between her ass cheeks, and pushed backwards, against my mouth. I refused to lick her asshole, but I could feel it tensing in and out as she spread her cheeks with one hand and forced it against my lips, while she fingered her pussy with the other hand, and worked up to another orgasm. She guided me down onto the ground, spread her cheeks, and pressed her asshole onto my mouth again, and then began to squirt for a second time. I think she wanted to punish me for refusing to lick her ass, and so she used her hand to force the squirt to flow over her asshole before it poured into my mouth. Her squirt was so clean and pure tasting, though, that it washed over her asshole and still tasted great when it went into my mouth.

I think she was really mad, so after she finished squirting, she spit into my mouth several times, and told me not to swallow nor spit it out. Then she tapped her friend at the next desk, a busty, curvy Indian woman, who stepped over and pulled her thong to the side, just enough to expose her pussy. Then she rubbed her clit over my mouth until she started gushing.

"Do not fucking swallow!" said the Latina firmly.

I let the Indian pour into my mouth, overflowing, down my face and neck, until she was done moaning and spraying. Then the Latina spit into the Indian's ass crack several times, and then had the Indian spit into her mouth, which she spit into the Indian's ass crack, too. The spit built up, and dripped into one big blob, which finally poured down into my open mouth. The Indian stood up, and then the Latina straddled my face and rubbed her clit until she came again, and a short blast of squirt poured into my mouth.

"Your mouth is full of both of our squirt, our spit, and the taste of our assholes. Now, gargle with it!" said the latina.

I did so. It really tasted amazing, and my dick became a rod of iron.

"Okay, close your mouth, but don't swallow," said the Latina.

I closed it.

"Swish it around like mouthwash!"

I did.

"Okay, now, you are not allowed to spit it out! Swallow it all!" she said.

Just as I was about to swallow it, I realized the Indian woman was losing control. This had turned her on way too much, and she started masturbating, and squirting again. I swallowed what was in my mouth, and opened it again, allowing her to delicately place her cunt on my lips, sit on my face, and completely drain herself into my mouth. I drank her for a long time while the Latina watched. When the Indian was finished, and was quivering there, with her ass cheeks in my face, I spread them, and licked her asshole once, firmly, as she yelped in astonishment and pleasure, and then I smiled at the Latina. She glared at me, but then smiled, eyes narrowing, and went back to her desk.

As I walked around the cubicles to see who else needed servicing, I came across a strange site: two brown skinned, busty, wide hipped women were lying on their backs on the floor, with their pussies facing each other, as they masturbated. One of them kept leaning forward, fingering the other with her whole hand, making her pussy gape, and spitting into her pussy. The one being spat into beckoned to me, so I walked over and allowed her to guide me to the floor, where I lay with my open mouth directly below her pussy. The other woman started to squirt directly into the gaping pussy above my mouth. Her squirt went inside, mixed with all of her spit, and then poured out, into my mouth. I swallowed it all.

After that, several women were extremely routine about it. Each had me kneel under her desk, and merely moved her thong aside for me to be able to access her pussy, and then, after I'd licked for a few minutes, orgasmed and gushed smooth, pure tasting squirt into my mouth, making sure I was firmly pressed against her pussy, drinking every drop. They all came for a long time, and I had a lot to drink. I was there for a full eight hours and didn't need anything else whatsoever to drink.

Each one, also, made sure I cleaned them after they were done. I lost track of how many times I was tonguing white, thick female ejaculate from deep inside a cunt, and then slurping squirt out of pubes, and licking droplets of it off of thighs. I suspected that this was the standard: male comes in, licks pussy, drinks all squirt, and then cleans up all female ejaculate and leftover squirt before moving onto the next woman. Lather, rinse, repeat.

The last woman in the office had me lay on the ground and rode my tongue, bouncing up and down. As she did so, she squirted, and kept bouncing, until her knees went weak, and then she pressed her pussy against my mouth and drained herself as waves of orgasm washed over her, and her squirt poured down in a constant, strong stream.

I realized it was near the end of the work day, and I'd made every woman in the office come, so I must be done. I walked toward the exit, but was stopped by the busty Latina I'd angered previously.

"We have a big tip for you, before you leave," she said.

I was excited to get even more money! But she placed a jar in front of me, instead. It was full of semi clear liquid, with some bubbles, and white, thicker liquid floating in it.

"Drink it, or you don't get paid," she said.

I picked it up, and put it to my lips. As I took the first sip, the Latina played a video on her phone, and showed it to me.

"Do not stop drinking! And don't drink too fast, either. You need to do it slow, so you really savor it," she said, as the video played.

The flavor was sour, salty, and bitter, but with some sweet notes, all at the same time. However, mostly it was just watery, and pussy flavored, so it just made me extremely hard. Then I realized what I was watching on the video: It showed each woman in the office taking turns squirting into the jar, spitting, licking each other's assholes and then spitting into it, and sometimes pouring the liquid from the jar into their own mouths, and then spitting it back into the jar.

I understood it was supposed to disgust me, and was clearly a punishment for refusing to do something, but it just made me more and more turned on. It was all I could do to refrain from coming when I watched several of the women taking turns getting on all fours and pouring the entire contents of the jar down their ass cracks, over their pussies, and into another jar. Sometimes they would be masturbating, and squirting more into the jar while they did so, even as other women were spitting into their ass cracks, adding even more liquid to the drink.

At last, as I was nearing the bottom of the jar, where it was the thickest, the video showed several dark skinned women fingering themselves deeply, and then licking the thick white off of their fingers, and spitting it into each other's mouths, and then into the Latina's ass crack. The Latina then smiled at the camera, and rubbed the spit and female ejaculate around and over her asshole. Then, she put her pussy over the jar, and slid a finger down her ass crack, causing the wave of spit and come to slide into the jar. After that, three more women walked over, and also masturbated and then put their come into their mouths, and spit it into her ass crack.

I finished the drink, now knowing that the thick, goopy parts were pure spit and female come. It tasted sour, and savory, and was very pleasant. The video kept playing, though, as the Latina smiled at me, in person, mischievously. In the video, the thick goop slid down her ass crack, but she moved the jar, stood up, and pulled her skirt down.

"You get it, now, right?" she asked.

She pulled her skirt up, and turned to show me her ass. She spread her cheeks, and I could see the thick goop was stuck all over, from the top of her ass crack, down and all over her pussy and pubes. I got on my knees, and she pushed her ass onto my face. I started to lick her. The flavor was insane. It was partly her ass, but that was faint, as most of what I could taste was female ejaculate, and spit. I relished cleaning her off, as I slurped the thickest parts of it out of her crevices. Then I licked from the very top of her ass crack, down to her pussy. After that, I sucked her pubes and licked all of the come and spit out of them, and then licked in between her pussy lips. I finished by sucking on each one of her pussy lips, inner, and outer, and then her clit. As I did so, she started to gush, so I leaned in and pressed my lips against her squirt hole and drank, while she moaned in an extreme orgasm.

Finally, she completely emptied her pussy into my mouth, and smiled down at me satisfied. I got the feeling she felt she'd successfully punished me.

I left, then, and went home and showered. I jerked off, and came more than I ever have in my life. My friend called me, and asked, "So, did you survive? Was it worth it?"

"You know, for the amount of money I was paid, it was well worth it," I replied.

I saw no reason to tell her that I am a fucking animal, and found everything the women did, including the jar of fluid, and the video, and licking the Latina clean at the end, to be hot as fuck. It wasn't a punishment at all.

I'd have done it for free.