Being Cuntface

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whimpered as I typed my response. "But Cuntface isn't stealing your man."

"Oh, yes Cuntface. I see your fucking avatar sprawled out across my man. I'm not blind to Cuntface's hussy ways! And it's not going to work! Got it Cuntface?"

I stood and plopped time and time again as I squealed and shrieked into the gag. As I shuddered, I could only eek out a "Master?"

NJ continued her tirade. "Oh Cuntface, I wouldn't be calling to him if I were as pathetic as you. I would be getting my Cuntface avatar off of his lap. Got it Cuntface?"

I wanted to respond, but first I had to cause further anguish on my ass. I stood, and plopped, squealing into the gag. I felt my boobs throbbing from their tight bindings. I stood again, looked at the second time she said my name, and let my legs drop from underneath me, landing hard on my ass. It felt like the plug was going up through my stomach! I wailed into the gag, hearing the muffled shriek echo off of the walls. I nervously stumbled to my feet again, and plopped back down, whimpering into the gag from the pain in my ass. I pictured my ass being widened to larger than my palm and unbelievably deep. I looked up the screen to type, but she already had more written.

"So Cuntface, when you are off of his lap, I will be kind enough to give you guidance."

I gathered up the courage to stand again. I looked behind me at the chair. I let my legs go limp, and plopped down in the chair, shrieking into NJ's panties as the plug thrust into my abdomen. I quickly got my avatar off of Master's lap as quickly as I could. I couldn't take any more of this!

"Here is what you WILL do. You WILL start to call me 'your ladyship'. If you don't, you will be physically corrected. Let's start with your apology for your brazen-ness to try to take Ozzy from me."

"Your ladyship, Cuntface is so sorry..." I thought of my throbbing ass, and it became more heartfelt, "so VERY sorry for even attempting to get between you and Ozzy. Cuntface hopes you will find it in your heart to forgive her."

Master asked, "So Cuntface, how do you feel? How's your ass doing?"

NJ's voice piped in through the webcam program for the first time. She seemed to be 20's, confident, and quite enjoying herself. She giggled and said, "She looks like she is about to cry."

I heard those words, and my jaw dropped open. That bitch NJ was watching my webcam! She freaking watched me slam my ass on that plug at her command again and again? I stammered out "You....you can see me your ladyship?"

"Oh yes, you've been quite fun to watch. All I have to do is call you by your humiliating name, and you punish yourself. I was almost disappointed when you gave in. Almost. Now about that giving in..."

I saw a message on my screen -- "NJ has offered to install Total Control. Do you accept? Yes/No." My eyes went wide. I heard of this script -- it allows the owner to edit anything on the other avatar at will. I wanted to reject it immediately, my ass just hurt too much! Head bowed, I clicked "Yes".

Immediately the left and right sides of my screen changed to screenshots of me. Oh my god! I looked like a tormented fuck doll! My boobs were unnaturally bursting forth from my chest and wrapped in tape. I was clearly howling in agony into NJ's used panties as they filled my mouth. Between the two pictures was a modest hole -- That was the amount of Second Life that I could still see. I felt so owned and helpless. Lest NJ punish me more, I managed to eek out, "Thank you for your thoughtful gift. It will keep Cuntface more in line."

Why you are quite welcome. However, you didn't call me by my title. You may wiggle and grind your ass until I deem it enough. "

I winced and started to wiggle. I could hear Master chuckling and knew he was watching my jiggling boobs, still restrained by the tape and on clear display. One thing about the plug became very apparent. My body wiggled and my weight shifted. The plug didn't move, and it didn't conform to my writhing body. With every movement, it pressed and pushed ever wider, stretching my aching sphincter. I started rolling around in circles, each movement feeling as if it was carving an ever larger crater in my ass. I started panting and looked at the webcam pleadingly, biting into NJ's dirty panties as my ass cried for me to stop.

"May Cuntface please stop your ladyship? She will be much more on-task to give you the respect you deserve in the future. Your ladyship has been most instructional."

She laughed dismissively. "Oh, I'm not done watching you yet. You may stop once your hands are handcuffed. I will let you know when you are allowed to cuff your hands."

I groaned, which seemed to amuse them both, and kept making circles around the chair. The plug stayed resolutely planed in place, but my weight kept on rolling me out from the chair, stretching my ass in its circular motion, ever widening as my sphincter had no strength to resist. My ass was aching more and more, and my desperation was growing. I whimpered helplessly into the gag, swallowing more of NJ's sweat, pussy juice and who knows what else she soaked in there. My poor boobs were throbbing as they wobbled obscenely on the damned bars.

My fingers started rapidly wailing away at the keyboard as my helpless desperation mounted. "Oh please! Please let Cuntface cuff her hands! Oh please your ladyship! Cuntface doesn't deserve the freedom you afford her! Dolly desperately needs to be properly restrained!"

I could hear the smile in NJ's voice. "Oh that's just too funny! You beg so wonderfully. It is music to my ears. You may get the handcuffs."

"Thank you your ladyship!" I quickly grabbed the handcuffs before she changed her mind. I couldn't take any more ass grinding!

I heard NJ's voice. "Cuff you left wrist."

I promptly complied; cinching the steel around my wrist, and listening to it click shut. It was secure, but not digging into my skin, so I flipped the stop lever to keep it from cinching any tighter. I showed my wrist to the webcam.

"Good! Now slide the right cuff under your belt, and cinch the right wrist." I looked down, and my hopes of being able to type like that were dashed. But it would allow me to stop reaming my ass! I slid the cuff between my belt and my body and clicked it shut, sealing my fate.

Master seemed pleased. "Oh Cuntface! You have done so well. Do you know where the key to the padlock securing your cuffs is?"

I thought about the key sitting in my medicine cabinet and happily nodded yes.

"And can you reach it with your hands like that?"

That's when it hit me. My dresser was way too high! I was trapped! The key to my belt is in the basement. I'd have to get that one first.

Master was like a mind reader. "You can go get it when you are ready. Hop carefully! If you aren't back up in 90 minutes after you leave, I'll call a paramedic team to come in to check up on you."

I sat for a minute to give my ass a chance to rest, and stood, feeling the plug shifting within me. I took a few tentative hops, and felt a lagging thrust in the plug; I would hop up, and the weight of the plug had it pull out a bit.

After I crested the peak my hop, the plug shoved into me. I was fucking myself with this plug with every hop! After about fifteen hops I reached the stairs. They looked daunting. With my hands cuffed, I couldn't steady myself, and didn't want to have the humiliation of a paramedic rescue me after a face-plant. I sat down as carefully as I could, but still wound up with a bit of a plop, forcing a grunt through the wretched panty-gag.

I slid down the first step like a baby, thumping my poor butt plug into my ass. Another step and another, each one thumping my butt plug in and out of my ass. I had to pound my own anal cavity to get anywhere, but the key was in the basement. I had no choice but to continue. My boobs bobbled like a teenager's wet dream with each step, throbbing in their prison. At the bottom of the steps I thankfully got off my butt. I had to hop to the next set of stairs to the basement. I felt the plug sliding in and out with each hop, thoroughly pounding my aching ass.

I got to the basement door, looked down the stairs and whimpered. I would need to repeat the baby bump process to safely get down the stairs at my sphincter's peril. I envisioned a crater forming where a normal ass once was.

My eyes brightened as I laid eyes on the handcuff key. I eagerly hopped over to it, knelt down and oh so carefully unlocked the cuffs. Stretching my arms never felt so good!

My thoughts were now focused on the key to my belt lock that was keeping this damned plug in place. It was all the way upstairs, and if I didn't text Master in 90 minutes, paramedics would be here. Time was wasting, so I got hopping back to the stairs, plug jiggling all around my ass, carving a deeper hole all the way. The way back was much kinder on the stairs. Using my arms way behind me, I could go up two stairs at a time, and so the anal thrusting was thankfully gentler on my tortured ass.

I was panting horribly by the time that I got back upstairs. I looked at the computer screen. I saw that NJ was gone, but Ozzie was thankfully waiting for my return.

"Welcome back," he said. "Get your blindfold and vibrator."

Thankfully these are kept right by the computer. The Vivi vibrator is an internet playtoy. It doesn't have an on-off switch, instead it has a USB cable and a computer program. Master had the controls for the program, I couldn't use it myself.

I smiled in eager anticipation as I unwound the cable, plugging it into my computer's USB port. I put the vibrator right on my clit, and smiled as I felt how wet I already was.

I slipped the padded leather blindfold on, and went deeper into subspace. The outside world disappeared. There was no webcam, no computer. There was only Ozzy's voice and the vibrator. Ozzy started it, and it hummed to life.

It vibrated relentlessly, far longer than a guy could stay hard. I rubbed it around my clit, squirming happily. Moans left my lips as I got closer to the release that I was so desperately craving. I started reflexively thrusting my hips into the vibrator. It made me feel so aware of the giant plug still spreading my aching sphincter, but I was so enjoying the feeling!

The vibrator slowed, and Ozzy's voice said, "Cuntface, you may remove the gag now."

I blindly clawed at a corner of the tape that held the gag in, peeled it up, and pulled. The tape was seriously stuck to my skin. I gathered my courage, and ripped the first strip off my face. My eyes went wide, and I squealed into the gag. Ozzie laughed. I was glad that the gag muffled the four letter words that were trying to stream out of my mouth.

When I calmed down, I picked at a corner of the remaining pieces of tape. This would be the two remaining pieces, and sting twice as bad. I gripped the corner, steeled my courage, and yanked. As the ripping sound echoed through the room, I could swear it ripped off half of my skin! Oh my god that hurt! My hands flew up to my face. The disgusting panties couldn't come out fast enough. I just threw the panties right across the room.

Ozzy laughed. "You really didn't like that gag, did you?"

"Cuntface knows that she must have already swallowed most of her sweat, juices, and whatever other goo was on there, but having another woman's panties stuffed in Cuntface's mouth was so humiliating!" I rubbed my face trying to soothe the residual ache of the tape removal. "What is on that tape? Superglue?"

I could hear the smile in Ozzy's voice. "Oh, you'll have to let me know how removing it from your boobs goes. That's a lot more tape."

I thought of my obscenely taped boobs wantonly jutting out from my chest and cringed. That flesh was a lot more sensitive than my face! The vibrator speeded up, and my body started to squirm and writhe. My motions changed as the vibrations continued, slowly transforming into the vibrator. I was soon lost in my own world, playing with it, and pressing it with my fingers. I shamelessly thrust into it, deeling my desperation grow. "Master? May Cuntface please be allowed to orgasm?"

Ozzy playfully scolded, "Oh no no... Don't beg to cum. Cuntface may beg to suck my cock instead. When you are properly desperate to service me with your mouth, I will let you cum."

"Yes Master. You know how much I love to suck your cock. I dream of feeling it inside my mouth, and playing with it with my tongue. It brings me such pleasure Master. May Cuntface please take it in?"

I was rewarded by the vibrator speeding up yet more, sending waves of pleasure through me. I was getting so desperate to please him! "Oh God Master! Cuntface just has to have your cum! She is so very needy to please you by having your cock in her mouth! I want to worship it, nuzzle it and lust after it Master!"

The more I begged, the better it felt, and the more desperate I became. "Oh God! Please let me suck it! I need to please you for a gooey reward!"

My vision failed and I gasped and groaned as the orgasm wracked my body. All of the shame, the pain and sexual tension gushed out as I thrashed in ecstasy. I madly jiggled my crotch into the vibrator as Ozzy watched on the webcam. I tensed up, and collapsed as my orgasm reached its climax. After panting for a few moments, I opened my eyes, and and it was as if the fog in my mind cleared. I was just so happy and exhausted.

Ozzy cooed, "Oh Cuntface, you look so pretty when you burst into an orgasm." Then he finally said the words I had been longing for the past few hours -- "You may get the key and remove the plug Cuntface."

Before he had a chance to reconsider I got up and quickly hopped to the key. My legs were so rubbery from the orgasm, but I hopped on, feeling the plug jiggling wildly up my anal crater. In a New York minute the pants were off, the rope was untied, and my hands were on the plug.

I thought of Master. He would want to see this. I stumbled back in front of the webcam, and tried to take the plug out as tenderly as I could. I whimpered in pain, and slowly let go. My ass hurt too much to slide out that easily.

I tried pulling with a firm, gentle pressure, and whimpered in pain. My ass was just too sore to expand enough to release the plug!

I gripped the slippery flange as firmly as I could, and took a deep breath, gathering courage. I yanked it out suddenly, screaming at the top of my lungs. When I realized that my scream had subsided into a repeated whimpering of, "oh crap, oh crap, oh crap," I tried to stand.

I was too sore to stand fully, but I looked toward the computer. I looked at the chair in fear; my ass hurt way too much to sit. I pushed the chair aside, and knelt on the floor, sitting back on my heels. I was going to be so sore at the picnic.

Ozzy said "Cuntface? I have one more task for you."

I cringed, but nodded.

"You sucked up a lot of sweat and juices from that panty gag. I'm making up a gift box for NJ. You are to replenish what you took, and return it to me.

"Yes Master!" I happily sang out as my face burst into an evil, overly eager smile.

12