All Comments on 'Being Dominant'

by Sexybeast8899

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
JOHNKEY2222JOHNKEY2222over 5 years ago
Sexy and exciting...

A lovey story and I can't wait for the next instalment...

Nodnarb2113Nodnarb2113over 5 years ago
Awesome

This needs to become a series

MrBondsMrBondsover 5 years ago
Very good!

Great story: erotic and descriptive. Some minor editing would improve it. I think Stacy should have been spanked while she was fucked in the bathroom. I agree with the comment that this should be a series. I would like to read about Stacy being fucked and dominated in a variety of ways.

CyJmy69CyJmy69about 5 years ago
Very good, hope U write more chapters to this

I enjoyed this story, it was very good and I really didn't want it to end yet. They had barely started. I would like to see more chapters written with much more detail about their interaction and how being dominated affects her. Getting into specific detail and erotic situations is such a turn on, as is having a strong dominant man tell you what to do. Talk about making your panties wet...

SubSlave1SubSlave1over 1 year ago

Quite a good story BUT very scary coz of what you don't say. Newbies read a story and think that's how it really is IRL (50 Shades lol) so please consider what I'm saying...

● PLEASE give her a safe word ● I'm very active in the kink community and have always been in M/s or D/s relationships. It honestly scares me when people don't have an agreed upon safeword. Using your word always stops everything instantly

● "whatever you want, no questions asked" ● It's absolutely terrifying when they say that. I've never met anyone in 30yrs+ of kink who actually means it once they realise the things the faux wanna-be Dom might do to them.

No genuine Dom would ever scene without a safeword, or accept 'whatever you want'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Overall it’s a good start. I love a good reluctance story but must admit I almost quit reading when I got to ….“I didn't even know what those letters stood for”. It got worse with…. “I promise to be more submissive”.

She has to have a safeword, I agree entirely with the comment from Subslave1. Trying to do what these two are doing is a recipe for disaster. For my preference I’d have preferred that she was doing this with her husband but that’s just me (it’s not an attempt to get you to change your story). She must be profoundly unhappy in her marriage to cheat this often. So for me that was pretty depressing. I imagine it would be difficult to be comfortable submitting to a stranger, trust is essential in kink. I can see that you tried to cover that angle when you mentioned that they’d shared their likes and dislikes.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous