Being Emily: A Vampire Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey," she whispered to Emily. She did not hear, so she said it again. After the third "Hey," Emily perked up.

"Hmm?" Emily said. Her voice was remarkably similar to Helen's, only making her more confident in her plan.

"Hey, can I talk to you outside right after the speed dating is done?? I'm in a bit of a pickle," she whispered.

"Um... sure, my date doesn't start until three tonight. What is it?"

"Just, ummm... I'll talk to you later. Just meet me after the speed dating."

And when it ended, Helen and Emily walked together past the tables and chairs and smiling couples towards the door. Helen looked behind her to make sure Lucy and Clement didn't see them together; it was a good thing that they were talking with another couple.

They went past the bouncer and out into the cold night air. Helen urged Emily away from the door; she was perplexed, but went with her.

"Okay," Helen said, "I really wanted that threesome."

"Huh? Is that what this is about? I thought you needed a ride, or—"

"—I have two hundred dollars in my pocket if you cancel."

"I really need to get laid tonight. Sorry. It's been that kind of week. And also, they told me that they were so dedicated to their first come first serve policy that they wouldn't accommodate another person even if I quit, just in case I changed my mind halfway through."

"Then I have a better idea; how are you with applying hair dye?"

"Um... good? I'm normally a chestnut brown, so I use lots of blonde dye, but—"

"—I have a date with a young, strapping vampire living in a penthouse two blocks down lined up, you have a vampire threesome lined up, and we're basically identical except for our hair color."

"You can't seriously be considering—"

"—We sound alike, too."

Emily paused. "Is he hot?"

"Very."

"Is he rich?"

"Looks like it."

It took Emily thirty seconds to speak again as she pondered the decision. "Fine. But only because I took acting lessons in college and I don't plan on making this a long-time thing with him."

Helen was relieved to hear her answer. "Thank you," she said. "So, I think we should exchange some details..."

Over the next fifteen minutes, Emily and Helen shared information. Helen told Emily about the vampire who's number she got, and Emily told Helen a set of facts. Two hours from now. 1403 Silver St, the West end of town, big Victorian Era house. Emily and Helen were glad that they didn't share many personal details with their respective dates, or the lies would have gotten much more complicated. Helen forked over the cash and told Emily to find some fast-drying black hair dye and a place to apply it. Neither of them owned dresses that were just like the one the other wore, and didn't want to switch dresses with each other, but they figured that it was enough to change into any different dress before their dates and claim that there was a spill. They both left the romantic gathering behind and parted ways.

The excitement and tension nullified most of the effects of the cold on her. Helen bolted back to her apartment and closed the door behind her. Relieved to be in her own home again, she had just under two hours to change her dress and hair color. Helen threw off her gray dress changed into a dark, red one that was slightly longer.

Hair color would be trickier. Helen had some hair dye that a friend accidentally left over at her house one time, a small bucket of the other necessary supplies, and a faint idea of how to use them.

It was by nothing short of a miracle that Helen managed to turn her black hair into Emily's golden blonde. With a little makeup, Helen looked just like her. With half an hour to spare, she chugged more coffee and went outside to hail a taxi to take her to the West end of town, filled with trees and hills that made Helen almost forget that it was part of a large city. The driver, an older man, was mostly silent the whole time.

He dropped Helen off outside a wealthy neighborhood, and she paid him for the ride. "Stay safe," he said, and drove away. She walked three blocks down the empty sidewalk, shaking with excitement, until she found the old Victorian Era house that she was looking for. The address was right. The lights were on inside, and Helen trembled as she walked up the cobblestone driveway. She checked the time—five minutes earlier than she had to be there—and arrived on the wood porch. An orange glow came from the small window at the top of the dark purple door. She rang the doorbell, and immediately heard shuffling on the other side.

Only then did it occur to Helen that maybe her disguise wasn't foolproof. After all, she only changed the hair, dress, and add a little makeup. She shook as the pair of footsteps on the other side of the door grew louder and louder...

And when the door opened, the warm light inside the house and the friendly, fanged smiles of the vampire couple washed away her concern and replaced it with horny relaxation. Lucy, keeping to the vampire trend of making everything Victorian, was wearing a white victorian nightgown, and Clement was in a dark gray shirt and sweatpants.

"Emily!" Lucy said with a smile. "Ready for tonight?"

"Yep," Helen said, hoping her voice was close enough to fool them.

And it did. Clement beckoned Helen in, and Lucy rubbed her hands together with excitement, as did Clement. Helen wasn't sure what to do, so she just smiled and hung her purse on a hook by the door. She shuffled her wallet around to the bottom so that it wouldn't fall out and conveniently show her real driver's license.

"Oh, Clement, stay down here while I go and get the thing from upstairs." Lucy turned around and ran up the adjacent stairwell, and turned a bend up the carpeted stairs. Clement and Helen were alone.

Helen spoke first. "So, uh, what are the specifics of tonight?"

"Honestly, I thought we'd just talk, have a glass or two of wine, then go upstairs and it would magically happen," he said.

"That's pretty much what I imagined," Helen said.

They continued making small talk until Lucy came back with a bottle of red wine. It was some kind of obscure French brand that Helen wasn't even going to try to pronounce any time soon.

They went into the living room, where glasses had already been set out, and the trio relaxed on the couch as Clement poured a glass for everyone. The fangs sticking out of his mouth made it difficult to believe that the red wine was actually wine, but if they were serving it to Helen, then it was certainly wine.

"So, any preferences for tonight?" Lucy asked. "I don't think we went over it."

"Preferences?"

"Yeah, kinks and the like," Clement explained.

"Ummm... I definitely want to be submissive, and to get lots of biting and sucking all over my body, maybe you two can keep as much clothing on as possible? I don't know: maybe I can be mostly still while you two move around have your way with me. And maybe I can start with my dress and have it come off a little. I really like the image of Lucy in a nightgown just ravishing me," she said. "Other than that, you two can do literally anything you want to me," Helen said with a smile, getting aroused by her own description of what she wanted them to do to her.

Lucy and clement turned towards each other. "That is a really hot image," Clement said. Lucy nodded in agreement, and everyone started drinking. It was good, chilled wine and tasted faintly of raspberries.

"Hey," Clement said. "When you said biting and sucking..."

"Yes," Helen said, "The vampiric kind. Lots of blood loss."

"How much?" he replied.

"As long as I don't die, as much as possible."

"Kinky," Lucy said with a smile. "I do love mouth stuff."

After two slow glasses of wine, Helen shaking a little with anticipation throughout, they all silently agreed that it was time.

"To the bedroom?" Clement asked to confirm their silent agreement, and the others nodded. Helen's anticipation got to the point where a stain gradually began to grow on her panties. The trio began to walk to the stairs.

Am I really about to do this? Helen asked herself.

They climbed the carpeted stairs.

How did I get here? I was going around as normal one day, then the next...

The top of the staircase led to an L shaped hallway. The trio took the path on the left and began to approach the cracked door of a bedroom. Lucy and Clement looked excited. And the delightful realization sunk into Helen as she finally processed the night's events.

Yep. The best night of my life is about to happen. She quivered for a moment as she thought that.

Clement opened the door, and Lucy and Helen followed. It was an unlit, fresh, clean victorian style bedroom. The full moon was visible from one window, with trees obscuring everything but the sky. The red carpeted floor gave the moonlit room a dangerously sexy aura as the faint light reflected onto the room's furniture. Cabinets, two desks, a computer, and the white bed in the center of the room were all bathed in a faint pink glow in addition to the warm yellow light coming from the hallway. Even without outside light, it would still be possible to see.

Helen jumped on the bed, eager to begin. She propped her head on a pillow, shifted to the center, spread her arms and legs, and closed her eyes.

"I'm all yours," she said, smiling. "I think I'll keep my eyes closed for most of this just to make it more fun." They giggled, she heard a door close, and she kept her eyes closed as one set of footsteps went to the foot of the bed while another approached the head. She heard the bed creak in front of her and then again to the right. The yellow ambient light that filtered through her eyelids was replaced by the faintest, darkest pink.

Lucy's voice came from the right. "Emily, you're going to have quite the fun night," she said as Helen felt Clement climb onto the other end of the bed and crawl between her legs. Clement's skin and the fabric of his clothes rubbed against the insides of her legs as the fabric of Lucy's nightgown began to shift over Helen's face. No more light filtered through Helen's eyelids as Helen got a sense of what was going to happen.

The fabric drooped completely over Helen's face and she felt Lucy's thighs begin to come down to the sides of her head as Helen felt Clement pulling her wet panties down her spread legs. She closed them a tiny bit to keep them from being caught at her knees, and spread them again when Clement had pulled them from her ankles. And just as Clement placed her head in between Helen's thighs, not yet interacting with the warmth between them, Lucy lowered her own tight, wet pussy over Helen's face. Helen wanted to please her, to coax her into biting later, so she delightfully went all in. Helen let the lips of her mouth gently caress Lucy's wet warmth as she probed inside with her tongue. Lucy settled on top of her and found the most comfortable spot for both of them.

Meanwhile, Clement was down below, and Helen shuddered as he began to lick the outskirts of her pussy, staying away from the center so as to deliberately tease. As Helen did her work on Lucy, she silently begged for Clement to pull away for a second and sink his teeth into her inner thighs before going in again, sprinkling physical pleasure with biting and blood drain.

Helen's guess was right. Clement stopped teasing her groin, and began to gently run his fangs across Helen's inner right thigh. Even without a puncture, the mere sensation of teeth against her flesh was more pleasurable than anything he or Lucy had done. She moaned a little into Lucy's body as she licked and kissed her opening.

And then Helen felt the most wonderful set of punctures on her inner thigh. She gasped, not at all in pain but pleasure, and found the fervor to lick faster and harder, eventually finding the perfect rhythm to please Lucy, who reluctantly raised her pussy off of Helen for a moment to let her speak.

"So good... don't stop, more please," she begged, and Lucy lowered herself onto Helen again to let her resume her perfect rhythm of kissing and licking. Helen's pain only strengthened the erotic bliss that shot through her leg, as warm, wet, sucking kisses dropped over the wound, and each throbbing suck corresponded to a shudder in Helen's groin. She was not climaxing, but the bite, the culmination of everything she wanted, brought her much closer as she grew wetter and her heart rate accelerated from arousal and blood loss.

Clement gave her one last sucking kiss before retreating and placing his mouth back to her groin, this time targeting Helen's clit with his tongue. Helen shook and moaned into Lucy with excitement as Lucy began to moan and gasp herself. Lucy even let out a little giggle. Helen's fervent licking was slowly bringing her to a climax, and Helen herself knew.

Helen's motions against Lucy's depths and her clit finally brought out even stronger moans and stifled gasps. "Emily, Emily, Emily," she faintly moaned as the wet walls of her climaxing pussy begin to throb and pulse around Helen's tongue. Only the slightest bit of guilt over the fake name made its way to Helen's mind, and was soon smothered with pleasure as Clement pulled away with his mouth and began to stroke Helen's soaking pussy with two fingers, massaging her closer and closer to orgasm as Clement began to move up Helen's body. She felt Clement come near her left side, and she felt him grab her left arm. Helen was near the tipping point of orgasm already, and longed for what came next.

As Lucy's moans stopped, another pair of blissful punctures sunk down on her wrist. The sensation of Lucy's body, Clement's fingers, and the bite all sent Helen over to the edge. A fiery, wet wave of pleasure pulsed from her groin, making her shudder around Clement's fingers and moan and gasp into Lucy's groin, which she kept licking.

Clement's sucking kisses synced with the clenching in Helen's center, and each wet, erotic pulse correlated with another little bit of blood sucked from her body, making the orgasm much more intense as Helen visualized the blood leaving her circulatory system. And just before the orgasm ended, Clement gave one last long kiss, and withdrew his lips. Lucy pulled her groin away from Helen's lips, and Helen silently begged for more of all if it.

Helen heard Clement unbuckling his pants as he began to reposition himself, putting his knees between Helen's spread legs again.

"Lovely," Lucy said. "I think I'll reward her a little while you do that... I think Emily wants a little more pleasure up here too, after what she did for me..."

Lucy got off from on top of Helen and climbed to her right side. Lucy opened her eyes just a moment to see Lucy crouching beside her head, then closed them again to let Clement's actions be a surprise.

Helen waited as the pair adjusted themselves. Helen felt Lucy toying with the top of her dress, and Helen obediently positioned her arms so that Lucy could pull off the straps. After freeing them, she pulled the top of her dress down, exposing Helen's bra-clad chest.

Helen felt Clement reposition himself, and began to anticipate his entry into her. Helen spread her legs a little more and did her best to try and angle her body up a little.

The touch of Clement's warm, erect length against the lips of her wet center made her shudder as Lucy finished taking off Helen's bra. The tip of his cock entered her, and Lucy let out a little giggle as she placed her head on Helen's chest.

"Nice, hmm?" Lucy said as Clement thrusted in and out, bringing more pleasure with each stroke and gradually making Helen climb to her next orgasm. "I think I'll help him a little," Lucy said as she rested her head on Helen's shoulder and reached for her breasts with her hands. Helen felt Lucy's fingers tease around her nipples, not quite touching them, but making her hornier by the second and amplifying everything she felt in her groin.

Lucy began tracing her teeth around the right side of Helen's neck, and she shuddered. Lucy's warm, sweet breath was on her neck. The wrist and thighs were erotic enough, but she knew that being bitten in the archetypal spot for a vampire to target would be so much more intense. It was the bite spot she desired the most.

Clement soon settled in his rhythm, going in and out of her hot, wet opening with little resistance. Lucy stopped teasing around Helen's nipples and pinched them directly, molding her soft flesh in her fingertips, making Helen so much hornier and aroused and closer to orgasm.

Lucy kept rubbing the tips of her fangs against Helen's neck, teasing her and making her want it more and more.

"Now, now," Lucy said, "Tell me when you're about to come, and I'll plunge these into you and make it so much better." Lucy patiently waited by her side, teasing her neck and breasts, as Helen began to moan from the thrusts and teases on her body. The fangs were almost as intoxicating as the pleasure from Clement's cock.

Helen let them both bring her closer and closer to climax, moaning more and more, and when she was at the brink of her second orgasm, she moaned out, "Now, Lucy."

Lucy obeyed, sinking her teeth into Helen, still massaging her nipples. As she pierced her artery, the spike in electric, fiery pleasure shot into her neck and spread around the rest of her body, bringing a deep wellspring of arousal to the surface. Clement stifled a gasp, a sign that he was nearly at climax as well. The moment Lucy started sucking from Helen's spurting neck, she came. Helen's pussy clenched around Clement's cock, now throbbing in orgasm and spurting into her, and she gasped and moaned as a surge of blood left her body, leaving her more lightheaded by the second and overwhelming her body with pleasure. Clench after clench came, and Lucy kept sucking spurt after spurt of blood from Helen's neck, and the drain left Helen happy and hazy, and she almost wished it would knock her out so this would be the last thing she saw before her vision went dark. The delightful orgasm stayed far longer than the previous, but soon began to fade as Lucy retracted her lips and licked up one last surge of blood from the wounds, now closed.

Helen let herself sink into the mattress as Clement pulled out of her and Lucy began to lay down to Helen's right. Clement began to climb up the bed and settled down to Helen's left, and they both hugged Helen, patting her on the head.

"Such a fun girl," Clement said. "I think we'll have to keep her."

"Or at least bring her around on weekends," Lucy said. "Helen, what do you think?"

Helen voiced a reply, letting herself relax between her lovers. "Sure, that sounds—" And then she opened her eyes when she realized Lucy had said her real name. "—Wait, what was that?"

Lucy giggled. "Whoops," she said, as Helen began to sweat.

Clement giggled as well. "Yeah, the real Emily called about half an hour ago and explained everything. Really, we thought that you two had gotten yourselves into such a silly scenario that we'd let it play out, but it looks likesomeone had to ruin it."

Helen rolled her eyes, and noticed all the bloodstains on the bed and on all three of them. "So I dyed my hair blonde and gave her a bunch of cash for nothing? That bitch."

"Well, I guess if you're horny," Lucy said, "you'd also forget that just coming inside with the real Emily and talking out everything in person would also be a good idea."

Helen sighed. "I guess I could have just done that from the start. So, um, yeah, weekends are good. Saturdays seem like as good of a night as any to get sucked."

"Saturdays it is then," Clement said, and the trio snuggled up closer. "You can be our nighttime pet or something."

"Great!" she said, and there was a little pause before she spoke again. I don't want to get up," Helen said. "Do any of you have anywhere you need to be tonight?"