All Comments on 'Being Free Together'

by Omenainen

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mrfox_stingermrfox_stingeralmost 4 years ago
Well detailed

The imagery is vivid that I felt like I'm looking at her. I also like the way you described the texture of it. I wonder if you even experience this because everything seems real

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 3 years ago

This is a wonderfully detailed portrait of female intimacy. It seems to be written with a true understanding of the small parts of the bigger picture of making love. The inclusion of a blind character is probably not unique, but it's the first time I've read anything here like this. The way Laura thought of her needs to have things vocalized was truly kind and sweet. I'll definitely remember this one — and read it again the next time I write about female intimacy.

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDabout 3 years ago

This was wondefful. Loved Wanda. Don't expect she'll show up again, but I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for her anyway.

I really liked the underlying theme, though. The titular theme. This was a nice little view into something non-traditional, but fulfilling.

rosebudliquorrosebudliquorabout 2 years ago

I like the way you make the characters so distinctively rounded and human, and especially the way they are open and communicative in their intimacy. The imagery is terrific too. I read the initial story about Laura and Tom even though it was longer than I usually take the time for with stories here. With that character and relationship development done, I appreciated this story being a little shorter and more focused on the sexual incidents.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 year ago

Trust and Love ….. the most important fundamentals for a lifetime ….. in a family as well in a partnership …… lovely experience for all

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🌹

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Exquisite erotica!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOmenainen@Omenainen
I write stories I like to read and publish them here in hope someone else might enjoy them too. Comments are much appreciated. English is not my first language, so go easy on my mistakes. I’m also writing under a second penname with the wonderful AwkwardMD. Our collaborat...