Being Free Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, huh, huh," Laura let out, sounding out of breath and hasty even to her own ears. She wanted her to get to it already, make her cum, she was so turned on now she didn't want to wait any longer. Wanda toyed with her opening, spreading her labia open, and she tried to push her pelvis up to get her to move over to her clit. Wanda smiled and blew on it lightly, making her gasp.

"Getting impatient?" Wanda said gently. "You really want me, huh?"

"I do," she answered huskily. "Please."

Wanda returned to her slow and patient work on Laura's lower lips. She sucked them into her mouth and tongued them all over. Laura could feel blood packing in her pelvis, her labia getting more and more puffy and swollen with each passing second. Wanda touched her slit with her finger, tracing it up and down. She could feel the viscous warm liquid seeping out of her, how it made Wanda's touch smooth and slippery. Wanda pushed her finger in a little and finally, finally touched her clit, kissing it with her plump, soft lips. Against her mouth Laura could feel how impossibly stiff and swollen it was already.

She was almost oversensitized with her lust and Wanda adjusted to it, she kissed her clit for a few times before sucking on it very lightly. Laura moaned and twisted her hips. Wanda pushed her finger deeper, getting into some sort of a slow and deliberate rhythm, and began tickling her clit under its hood with the tip of her tongue. She drooled on it, and with additional moisture her touch got bolder, she licked it more powerfully, settling into a circular movement. Laura was panting rhythmically now, she could feel it building already, and Wanda seemed to know exactly when to go faster and when to let down a little.

It didn't take long. Wanda stuck another finger inside her and sucked her clit into her mouth, and just like that she was over the edge and into the abyss. For a few long seconds she was frozen in time and place, tensed up and quivering, and then she moaned aloud as her world exploded into tight convulsions and intense pleasure. It rolled through her, wave after wave, and by the end of it she felt weak and very relaxed.

"Oh, wow," she said breathlessly. "Oh, that was excellent."

"Yes, it was, honey," Wanda said and crawled next to her. She pulled Laura into her arms and held her when she came down slowly.

In a few minutes Laura came to her senses enough to feel Wanda beside her again. She could smell her own juices on her face and it made her embarrassed and excited at the same time. She caressed her cheek slowly, then reached closer to kiss and lick it a little.

"Can I do that to you?" Laura asked. "I've always wanted to try."

"Sure you can," Wanda said. "I mean, who could say no to an offer like that? I have to warn you though, I probably won't cum. It's a much slower process for me than it is for you."

"Okay," Laura said with a tint of anticipation. "What do you have in mind, then? What does it take for you to cum?"

"There's a small bag in my suitcase," Wanda said. "If you would get it, please."

Laura got up, kissed her, and went to get the bag. It contained a few different vibrators and a dildo that looked intriguing. It was double ended. Laura hadn't seen one of those before, but she grasped its intended use immediately.

"Ooh," she said and picked it up. "Can we try this one?"

Wanda ran her fingers over it to see what she had and again that wonderful, radiant smile lit up her face.

"I was hoping you'd say that," she said. "I'm afraid I don't have enough stamina to work it anymore, but I think you do. So I'd be glad to show you how."

"Oh yes," Laura said, full of vigor and happiness. "And now let me see that pussy of yours."

Wanda laughed her low, throaty laugh and took a better position. Laura kissed her lips, then down her body like she had done earlier. Her skin was amazingly soft and smooth. Laura couldn't get enough of it, she swept her cheek against it, kissed it, stroked it with her hands.

Laura spent some time tending to Wanda's large breasts. They were flowing towards her sides but she helped and pushed them together with her arms. Laura nuzzled her face between them and kissed and teased her nipples with all her heart's might. She got them so hard she was amazed, and finally she let go reluctantly and continued downwards.

Wanda's scent was intoxicating. It was different from her own, muskier and tangier, heavier. Laura breathed her in like she had done, pushed her legs wider and took a moment to admire her.

Her labia was so dark it was nearly black. Her inner lips were long and wrinkly, and Laura could see the moisture from within as it glistened between them. She slid her right hand from her thigh, coming in from below like she had with her tongue, and spread her open carefully.

"You can touch it honey, it won't break," Wanda said with amusement in her voice.

Laura touched her with a little more conviction, and as she spread her open she sighed in happy surprise. Her lips were so dark in this dim light it was like midnight woven into delicious flesh, but in between she was pink, delightfully and arousingly pink, like a surprising rose amidst all the blackness. Laura couldn't remember if she'd ever seen black pussies before, surely she had seen porno with black women, but she hadn't remembered this.

"You are so beautiful," she said in admiration. "You're like crumbled folds of satin with a rosebud in between. You're the most erotic thing I've ever seen, spread open like that. I don't think I'll forget you for as long as I live."

Wanda let out a small moan. Laura could see her pussy convulse, and with rapt attention she followed how the moisture between her lips seemed to increase and seep slowly down her perineum. She touched her again, pushed the tip of her index finger inside and pushed it around the edges of her opening. She was slick and hot and wet inside, just as Laura was herself, and now she really wanted to find out what she tasted like.

That first touch was a life changing moment. She nudged Wanda's wrinkly inner lip very carefully with the tip of her tongue, and her soft and slippery surface enticed her like a drug. It was so profound she could almost feel it in her own pussy. She traced the inside of her labia, pushing and squiggling with her tongue, and thought she could never in a million years get enough of this.

Wanda's scent surrounded her and made her head spin. Her taste complemented the scent, it was strong but not unpleasant, somehow very organic and animalistic, primal. She went up her lip but stopped short of her clit, like she had done to her, and then came back the other side. She still had the tip of her finger inside her but now she withdrew to make room for her tongue.

She traced the edges of Wanda's opening with the tip of her tongue. Wanda responded with a moan and moved her hips. It was a very small movement and it didn't hinder her concentration, but she took hold of her buttocks anyway, to keep her centered. She loved her thick, smooth thighs and her round, heavy ass.

And her pussy. Oh God, her pussy. Laura pushed her tongue inside and its smooth hot slick insided were almost too good, like a mouth but even sweeter. It was filled with the taste of her, although its intensity seemed to lessen when she got more and more aroused and fresh fluids flowed out of her.

Laura had sometimes wondered how Tommy never got tired of licking her pussy and now she knew why. She felt like she could move down here, spend weeks doing exactly this. She fucked her with her tongue for a while, and she was opening like a flower, blooming for her, her ever wetter thick petals swelling and presenting her to be taken.

Laura sucked Wanda's lips into her mouth and wiggled them around with her tongue, then the other side. She moved slowly upwards and touched her opening with her finger again, not quite pushing inside but playing with it, marveling at the small wet sounds it produced.

She spared a few seconds just admiring Wanda's clitoral hood. It was long and very dark and she could see the shape of her pearl within, waiting for her. She dragged her finger up, spreading her fluids, reaching down for more and then up again. The third time she didn't stop but quickly and with some pressure spread it on and over her hood, stroking it, pulling it back and spreading it directly on the tip of her clit. Wanda let out a wailing sound and her hips trembled.

Laura dived in. She felt her clitoris with her lips, pushed it with her tongue, sucked on it and pushed its hood off from it. She pushed her finger inside and reached deep into her silky depths, and it was similar to her insides but this was so much easier than trying to reach inside her own. She explored her depths greedily.

Wanda made a constant whimpering sound now and rolled her hips, grinding against her, she was getting really wet. Laura realized she was wet herself, causing this obvious satisfaction to Wanda made her really aroused. She could feel her heartbeat in her own swollen pussy.

She tried to slow down occasionally, but Wanda's pussy had her absolutely frenzied. She couldn't stop attacking her clitoris, pushing her finger in, then two, then three. Wanda was thrashing about and panting, but eventually she pushed her head away. Laura looked at her heaving breasts, it was a marvelous sight from her position.

"Can we use the dildo now?" Wanda gasped.

Laura reached for it. Both ends were about seven or eight inches long, pleasantly thick, and it was of quite comfortable soft silicone. It was green, of all colors. Not that it would matter to Wanda, of course. There was no noticeable middle point and it was really bendable when she twisted it in her hands.

"So...I'll be laying like this, and you just push it inside me," Wanda said. "And when it's some way in, you work it into you, and then we just try to get closer. And if we do get it all in, well I think you'll know by then."

"Oh, God," Laura said breathlessly. "This is unbelievable."

She spread Wanda open for it and started to spread her moisture on the dildo's tip. There was a bottle of lube, but they were both dripping by now and she didn't think they would need it. She pushed the dildo inside slowly, even as Wanda's pussy swallowed it eagerly and easily. She worked it in and out, deeper in, then again.

When it was a good five inches inside she went closer and twitched the other end into her own pussy. She was also so wet by now there wasn't much resistance, but she took her time anyway, wanting to prolong this moment. Her twisting made it move in Wanda and she was breathing heavily. She was also moving her hips a little, which made the dildo move in Laura, and she saw the appeal of this toy already. She tried to make it sink into them equally but didn't know if she succeeded.

They both moaned when they finally pushed together. It wasn't the biggest dildo in the world but it was big, Laura was pleasantly filled by it. Every movement echoed from Wanda to her and from her to Wanda. Wanda was still laying on her back. Laura had one leg bent under her, the other was over Wanda's thigh, and the position gave her some leverage to push their pussies together. It wasn't as relaxed as it was for Wanda, but Laura was almost giddy with the prospect that she was in control. She was the one to get to push and grind, and when she first mashed her clitoris against hers it felt like a thunderstrike.

She escalated quickly. This made her unbelievably wild, she pushed and pulled and grinded against Wanda, against her marvelous black pussy. Her position forced her slightly sideways, so it wasn't quite straight on how their clitorises met, but it was maddeningly good. The sounds echoing from them were also extremely hot, small moans and gasps, the wet sound of the dildo plowing in them.

Laura was reaching her peak rapidly. She could feel it building in her and moved with all the more vigor, keeping a low whimpering moaning sound without acknowledging she did. She had nearly forgotten about Wanda, she was so focused on her own impending orgasm, which felt enormous. It towered over her like a tsunami wave, just about to topple over and drown her.

Wanda seemed to know she was close, or maybe she just wanted to cum already. She fumbled around for a small vibrator, turned it on and took it to her clit. It didn't touch Laura directly but she could feel its vibrations through Wanda's pussy, and it made her crazy with lust. She was fucking Wanda, actually fucking her hard now, sweat trickling down between her breasts.

And then she was there. It built and built and grew inside her and then she was suddenly ready. Her pussy gripped the dildo so tightly she thought it ought to collapse, then released, then gripped again. She moaned and her thighs trembled, she ground against Wanda and hit the vibrator and came even harder, twitching away.

Wanda was a little behind her. She touched herself with the vibrator and moaned rhythmically, and then she was cumming as well. It was like an earthquake, her whole body shook and trembled. It made the dildo tremble in Laura and she shuddered again, her aftershocks mingling with Wanda's release. She tried to straighten her leg from under her body and the movement made both of them moan. She succeeded and collapsed on the bed on a sweaty heap, still connected to Wanda by the dildo.

For a while the only sound was their heavy breathing. Wanda stroked Laura's leg gently.

"Darling, you were marvelous," she said hoarsely. "Hard to believe it was your first time."

"Yeah? Well I'm thinking it won't be the last, if it's up to me," Laura said happily. Wanda laughed.

They rested for a few moments and then negotiated the dildo out of them.

"Have you ever been with a man?" Laura asked. "This is one of the things they've got going for them as opposed to artificial dicks. They sorta grow smaller when the deed is done, so it's much more pleasant to get it out afterwards."

Wanda laughed. "Nope, never tried," she said.

Laura got up despite being a little weak on the knees and went to wash the dildo in the bathroom. She brought Wanda a glass of water and guided her to sit and drink it.

Silence lingered, air felt heavy with unsaid things. Laura looked at Wanda, her beautiful skin and unseeing eyes, and realized she had forgotten to look at her when she came. She had been too deep in her own pleasure at the moment.

Laura cupped Wanda's cheek gently. She caressed it a bit and leaned in to kiss her.

"Thank you, Wanda," she said seriously.

"No, thank you," Wanda replied warmly. "You know, you should probably call your man now. So they can come over."

"Okay," Laura said.

She called Tommy and started to put her clothes back on. It felt a little strange to just leave, and she realized she had no context for casual encounters like this. She had no idea what to say.

Wanda put her nightgown on and stood waiting. When Laura had dressed she hugged her one last time.

"Don't be sad, it was good," Wanda said. "And you know what, I won't forget you, either. And it's not because of the sex, although you were good, really good for a first timer. It's because you were really nice. You said such beautiful things and you were so very considerate. It was amazing."

"Thank you," Laura said again, smiling.

"That's better," Wanda said. She could probably hear the smile in her voice. "Goodbye, Laura."

Laura hugged her one more time, tucking her under her chin, and then she walked out.

It was late already, the air was cool despite it being summer. She waited until Tommy and Gladys walked up from their house. She smiled at Tommy and he returned the smile.

Tommy walked Gladys up to the house and came back to Laura. They looked at each other and he reached to take her hand. His hand was so good, familiar, big and warm and rough from all his renovation work.

"So, how was it?" he asked quietly.

"It was marvelous," Laura said and smiled widely. "Really good. I'm so glad I got to try that."

"Wanna tell me all about it?" Tommy asked, her smile catching on to him.

"Of course I do," she said warmly.

They walked back home together.

-#-#-#-#-#-

The next morning was quite hot even for midsummer. Laura and Tom sat outside on the wooden stairs and drank coffee. Sun had warmed the steps nicely, they were almost too hot to sit on. Tom's old dog, Goldie, lay in a shade beneath a nearby tree. Bees were buzzing in the flowerbeds.

They had finally been brave enough to let her old cat, Patchy, roam freely outside, and as usual he was nowhere to be seen. Laura wasn't worried, they had lived here for some months now and she was confident Patchy knew this was his home now and wouldn't wander off. It was a quiet street and quiet neighborhood, so she wasn't too worried about him getting run over. Anyway the old bugger just had to get used to relocating.

This was their life now, moving from house to house every few months. The plan was to buy a shabby house, renovate it and sell again for profit. Or more specifically it was Tommy's plan. Her plan was to stop being a librarian and start being a writer.

The first few steps had been taken. She had quit her job in a library, and after a few weeks of pounding her head against a writer's block (which felt stupid for someone who had never published anything) she finally had a story she was working on. It would become an erotic novel, and although she hadn't initially considered publishing erotica she now thought it might be just her thing. At any rate she was an avid consumer of erotic literature, so she had a firm grasp of the field she aspired to conquer.

Now that she still hadn't published anything she felt pleasantly free to write just whatever happened to please her. After all she had no audience to please, no one's expectations to meet except her own. No deadlines to meet, except that if she ran out of the insurance money from her burnt down house she would have to get a job again. That day was still far away, their lifestyle wasn't expensive, and she had a feeling this house renovation business of his would be successful enough to sustain them.

Laura closed her eyes and turned her face towards the sun. Tommy sat one step higher than her and now he put his hand in her hair. He stroked her head lightly, pulled the loop off her ponytail and let her hair flow down her back. He touched her neck and the side of her face softly, she loved his fingertips fluttering on her skin like this. Tommy was so sweet for a man. He liked to cuddle before going to sleep, liked to touch her in general, not just related to sex. He was considerate and gentle. Sometimes she thought she'd suffocate from how much she loved him.

Strangely all this closeness didn't anguish her. She was so used to being alone and so introverted as a person she could have easily been overwhelmed with another person's constant presence. But Tommy did it right, he was present but not in her face, and they had pleasant shared silences so many people found so intimidating they tried to fill it up with constant chatter.

"Can I brush your hair?" he asked quietly. "Want more coffee?"

"Sure, why not," she answered and gave him her mug. He went back inside and returned shortly with a refill of coffee and a comb.

"Couldn't find a brush. But I'll try to be gentle," he said.

Tommy sat behind her and started to comb her hair slowly and deliberately. He was careful and very gentle, he untangled her hair slowly and then just combed it for the longest time. It was a marvelous morning, the warmth of the sun on her skin, the taste and smell of strong coffee and sounds of birds singing around their home. The still lingering thrill of being with Wanda last night.

She had told Tommy about it when they'd gotten back home at night, but she planned on going into details later. She had an inkling it would lead to something interesting with him, it was sure to turn him on. It surely turned her on just to reminisce about it. But for now it was absolutely perfect to just have him groom her like this, feel the sun on her face, his strong thighs on her sides, his hands in her hair.