Being Free Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started doing something that felt like he was braiding her hair. She kept her eyes closed and just listened to his touch, and he took his time doing her hair before tying it again with the loop. Lastly he wrapped his arms around her shoulders from behind and kissed her temple.

"Thank you," she said. "That was unbelievably nice."

"Good," he said. "I like touching you. I'm glad it's not abhorrent to you."

"I like it when you touch me," she said. "Or well, that's an understatement if something is. I love it when you touch me."

"Even better," he said, pleased, and kissed the side of her face again.

"So, what're you going to do today?" she asked and leaned closer to him.

"I thought I'd take a day off. The renovations are nearly finished anyway. And I've got an inkling that you've got an interesting story to share."

She laughed a light, tingling laugh and turned to kiss him.

-#-#-#-#-#-

Tommy got the house ready shortly after that. They put it up for sale and celebrated Tommy's 43rd birthday in July comparing offers. They agreed on the sale, with the agreement to release the property to new owners in two weeks, so they had some time to search for new lodgings. The realtor had more potential properties for them to consider and they spent their days doing that.

Laura couldn't wait to pack up and go. It was exhilarating to think of moving somewhere completely new, like having a new start in life all over again, even when they had to stay in the Cleveland area for as long as Tommy was still on probation. She would go absolutely anywhere as long as it was with Tommy and couldn't wait for them to be able to move across the continent just on a whim.

Laura was sad to be parting with Gladys. The old woman from across the street had become a dear friend to her, but that was the cost of living the gypsy life. Besides, getting too hung up on anyone over eighty years of age didn't seem to be a viable long term plan, so she just tried to brace herself to the heartache of leaving her first real friend behind. They could call each other, of course, but she knew it just wouldn't be the same. She had loved spending afternoons in her kitchen, drinking coffee and eating her marvelous cookies, reading the newspaper to her and discussing the world at large.

Laura was still amazed with herself. Amazed that she had approached and then befriended the old woman. She thought it probably had something to do with Gladys being blind. She was so traumatized by people staring at her birthmark and teasing her about it she probably wouldn't have gotten to know Gladys if she had been able to see it.

She thought she should try to overcome this old trauma and be more open with people in the future. She was an adult now, after all, and it was high time to try and reclaim her life in every regard. She felt like she had gotten a whole new life now that she was with Tommy, like being with him gave her strength to mold her life into whatever she wanted it to be.

-#-#-#-#-#-

Wanda called Laura and offered a rerun.

"Gladys told me you've sold the house," she said. "So I'm thinking we won't be in touch for much longer."

"Probably so," Laura said. "I don't know, Wanda, I know it was good but we just agreed for a one time deal. At least I have to talk with Tommy first."

"Do you think he'd like to watch?" asked Wanda, stunning Laura into silence. "I mean, it wouldn't matter that much to me, I couldn't see him watching me after all. Think that would make it more comfortable for both of you?"

"Oh, wow," Laura said, genuinely astonished. "I'll have to ask him. It's an intriguing offer alright."

She didn't know if she wanted to be watched. She wasn't big on being seen. But then again it was Tommy and not just anyone, and she just loved how he looked at her.

Tommy was interested but doubtful. Laura had described her encounter with Wanda to him in graphic detail, and he had thought it was unbelievably sexy. To actually be in the same room was something else entirely. He wasn't interested in being watched and he had never thought of being interested in watching. And then again it sounded so hot.

In the end they agreed to do it. They went to Wanda's this time, giggling in the car on the way over, feeling like awkward but horny teenagers.

Wanda's bedroom was big and her bed was big as well. She had gathered some of the vibrators and dildos on the nightstand, along with the lube. They talked about this and that, and Wanda probably guessed how nervous they were, because she took the matters in her own hands. She guided Tommy to sit on the armchair in the corner and pulled Laura towards the bed. They started kissing.

Tommy leaned back and enjoyed the show. Laura's back was to him, which was probably good, maybe it would help her forget he was there. He watched her back, the familiar curve of her delectable bum, how her hair flowed down her back once Wanda had opened it from the ponytail.

The women kissed and undressed each other slowly. Laura's skin was flawless, so soft and smooth and beautiful, and Wanda's wasn't any worse. He loved the shade of Wanda's skin. The sight of her brown, nimble hands on Laura's slim, pale back was unexpectedly beautiful, and Tommy realized he was getting hard.

Laura undressed Wanda and praised her with a low voice. It was really nice, all these small endearing things she muttered to her, and Tommy could see how Wanda basked in her praise. Laura had told him about the idea of letting Wanda know how she saw her, of doing it with words because she couldn't see the admiration in her eyes. He had thought it was really considerate and cute. He hadn't guessed it would be so unbelievably arousing to witness.

Wanda was a little shorter and plumber than Tommy would have preferred, but then again she wasn't there for him anyway, in any sense. Laura was just perfect in every regard, and Tommy focused on her, watching her, watching them together.

They were naked now and moved towards the bed. Wanda laid down and pulled Laura on top of her. She kissed Laura, then slowly urged her to move up, to give her breasts for her to suck. Tommy looked at Laura's back, how it arched, her bottom and her lovely pussy flashing in between.

Oh, damn. It was getting so hard to sit. He opened his trousers to give his penis more room.

Laura reached up and Wanda slid down, and soon Laura was sitting on her face. She moved her hips and moaned. Tommy looked at Wanda's hands on Laura's ass, the hypnotic movement of her hips, and he just had to touch himself. He hadn't thought about masturbating, he had thought of only watching, but it was so unbelievably hot he couldn't help himself. He eased his painfully hard penis out of his underwear and started stroking it slowly. He had a feeling this could take a while, so he didn't want to rush it, didn't want to cum, he just couldn't not touch himself.

Laura was riding Wanda's face slowly. By the sound of her moaning Tommy guessed it wouldn't take very long. It twisted his heart to realize how well she knew her, how well he knew these small intimate sounds she was now making. He thought of all the times she'd ridden his face exactly like that. Thought about the smell and feel of her. For a moment he envied Wanda, would've wanted to trade places with her.

Laura grabbed the headboard and shuddered through her orgasm. Wanda let her go and she collapsed next to her. They cuddled for a while.

Laura looked over at Tommy, noticed his hard cock in his hand, and smiled. She began caressing Wanda with a hint of self consciousness, like she was doing it both to please Wanda and present it to him. She was still praising Wanda with that soft, gentle voice, telling her how good it had been, how hard she had made her cum. It seemed to work, Wanda got visibly more worked up. Laura kissed her body, and Tommy sighed and continued touching himself.

After roaming Wanda's body for a while Laura kneeled between her legs, taking care to position her ass towards Tommy. She leaned down to lick Wanda, giving Tommy an unhindered view of her own wet pussy. Wanda got more vocal as she got more aroused. Her moans filled the room now that Laura couldn't praise her anymore, her mouth full of pussy.

Tommy couldn't not participate. They hadn't planned for this, but seeing Laura's ass up like that, hearing the sounds they made got him so turned on he wanted nothing more in life than to press into her right now.

He got up and walked up to the bed. He put his hand on Laura's ass, and she sighed into Wanda's pussy.

"Can I touch you?" he asked. Laura kissed Wanda's clitoris slowly, then again.

"What do you think?" she asked Wanda.

"Alright by me, as long as it's you he touches," Wanda said, her voice hoarse with lust now.

Laura turned to wink at him, smiled, and dived back in.

Tommy caressed her ass slowly, spreading her for him to see. She was really wet, yet or again, and he stroked between her labia gently. Laura moaned into Wanda's pussy. Tom fondled her for a moment, but really he had only one thing in his mind now, and so he positioned himself and started to push inside slowly.

"Ah...uh huh Tommy, that's so good," Laura mumbled huskily.

Tommy bottomed out slowly, stopping to marvel at the feeling. His cock was throbbing already, and Laura felt like she was close, as well. He pulled out almost as slowly as he'd gotten in, and then back in. Laura swayed lightly but pushed back towards him, trying to keep her focus on Wanda.

Wanda seemed to grasp what was happening, or else she just wanted more, because she reached for a dildo and handed it to Laura. Tommy couldn't help but admire the way her hand went straight to it, how well she knew where everything was, despite not being able to see. Laura pushed it in her. Tommy couldn't see it, he could only see the movement of Laura's arm. He held Laura's hips tighter and started to move a little faster.

Laura attacked Wanda's clitoris with renewed gusto when she felt Tommy moving inside her. She was so turned on now, she wanted to transfer the feeling to Wanda, and judging by how Wanda moaned and moved her hips in sync with the dildo thrusting inside her she was succeeding. Tommy was definitely turned on, her dick felt like steel and he loved the feeling of Laura's hot smooth wetness around him. This position was excellent, he got so deep, he pushed Laura's hips forward to an even better angle.

Laura was moaning into Wanda's pussy. Despite trying to be considerate Tommy pushed her hard enough to make her movement a little jerky. She couldn't keep an even pressure on Wanda's clit, she kept rocking closer and further with his movement, she didn't have enough leverage to stay still while operating the dildo. She concentrated for a moment to enable the vibrations on the dildo and then all three of them synchronized into a slowly accelerating rhythm.

Wanda was the first to cum. She arched up and moaned with a low and throaty voice, then collapsed into a shuddering pile of brown, wobbly skin. Laura missed her expression once again, having her head buried in her pussy, but Tommy stared at her face transfixed and thought he'd never seen such pure, untamed satisfaction before. It was wild and intense, and he almost forgot himself, admiring the beauty of Wanda's orgasm, his hips continuing their motion on autopilot.

Laura kissed Wanda for a while still, winding her down, before pulling the dildo out. Then she pressed her forehead against Wanda's upper thigh and took a firmer stance. Tommy understood his cue and picked up the speed, ramming into her with all he had. Laura tensed up, Tommy reached over to touch her clitoris, and in a very short time she moaned against Wanda's leg and clamped tight around him.

Her familiar spasms took him with her and he pushed deep, keeping in as deep as he could, and surged into her, feeling the pleasant draining feeling that only cumming this hard brought. He was speechless for a moment, his heart beating so fast he thought it'd come out of his chest, his breath catching in his throat.

"Oh, well, ladies," he said finally. "I'm sorry about barging in. You were way too hot to just watch."

Wanda laughed. She sounded pleased, breathless and giddy.

Laura made a move to fall over. Tommy reached for tissues from the nightstand and pushed them against her vulva when he pulled out. Laura reached to keep them in place, trying to catch his spunk and not mess up Wanda's sheets. She keeled over next to Wanda and kissed her shoulder. Wanda touched her cheek gently.

Tommy reached for a tissue as well and wiped himself off. He was still almost clothed, so he just pulled his trousers up, tucked himself in and zipped them up again. He left the women to recuperate and went to get cold drinks from the kitchen.

For some reason things weren't awkward afterwards. They rested in the bed all together and chatted a little, basking in the shared afterglow.

"I have to say, I really like it with you Wanda," Laura said.

"Yeah but you guys are just so cute," Wanda said. "Do you know I could feel it in you when he was looking at you? And the way you came there in the end, well, that's love, sweetie. I can't compete with that."

"Oh, well," said Laura. "Well I really do love him."

"I know," Wanda said a little wistfully.

—#—#—#—#—#—

On the way home they kept looking at each other and smiling the wide, easy, careless smiles of the very sated.

"You're just wild sometimes," Laura said with genuine affection.

"Well, Gladys did say you are free, right," Tommy said. "I'm hoping to become free with you."

Laura reached over to take his hand. "I would love that," she said.