Being Helpful Ch. 01 - Getting Married

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm done with the chapter on Statistics and Biology," I said with a broad smile.

"Explain it to me," she demanded.

As I explained it, she rubbed her nipples through the T-shirt. I told her about the normal curve and standard deviations as she slowly lifted her shirt revealing those lovely breasts topped with pink nipples angling skyward.

"I think you've done a good job. I actually understand what you are talking about. Write a summary. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!"

I started on my programming course all while glancing at her naked tits and erect nipples. My cock was thick in my pants. She giggled when she noticed my bulge, saying "You're incorrigible!"

Finally, I had to turn away from her to focus. When I was done with Programming II, I explained how computers use loops to read through a data file and how the same procedure can be called over and over again.

She sat on the bed with pillows behind her back, slipped off her sweatpants, and pulled her panties aside. She played with her clit as I watched, "Great job again," she said softly. She sucked her finger, spread those beautiful thighs and slowly rubbed her nub back and forth. She put a finger in and then, while watching my eyes, she plunged two fingers into her snatch. Smiling she arched her back slightly. "It feels good now but it is going to feel a lot better later," she said softly.

My cock was like a fat sausage in my pants.

"You like watching, don't you," she commented as she pushed sopping fingers in and out. "I hope you get done with your reading before I get done! Maybe I should stop and wait for you!" She stopped, licked juices off her fingers and picked up another magazine.

My last reading for the night was Adolescent Psychology. I made notes on what the chapter said and found it interesting that I was remembering more of what I read if I knew that I had to explain it to someone like Kate.

I closed the book. She smiled and said, "Don't tell me anything."

She pulled down my jeans and then my underwear. My cock was already hard with all of her teasing. She sucked the head in and bobbed up and down on it for several minutes. I was in heaven. She put on a rubber and then got on all fours, wiggling her ass as she said, "I want it doggie style, honey."

She arched her back and I pushed in about halfway. It felt awesome. She grunted, "You're so fucking wide, baby! Be gentle with me, will you?!"

Kate's not a skinny woman. I love her meaty and full ass. I spread her cheeks apart and entered her juicy pussy feeling the now familiar pressure. She likes to use her cunt muscles to squeeze me, and she exercised her full right to squeeze me each time I pulled back.

God, it was good!

As horny as she made me, I took it slow and deliberate just to get back at her for her teasing. Each thrust, deep and slow, and each pull out had her gasping and groaning.

She turned her head to the side and looked at us in the dresser mirror. I looked too and loved the scene in front of me. Her hair disheveled, tits hanging down and dragging on the bed cover, her back arched, ass up in the air, my cock slowly squeezing into that tight little pussy, the slow pull out only to pump it back in, again.

"Are you good?" I said with a smile.

She mouthed at the mirror to me, "Oh.my.fucking.God.This.is.so.fucking.good!"

She increased the tempo on me. I knew that she was close. She was losing it and losing it fast. Her breathing was like she was running a dash ... up hill.

"Don't stop! Don't stop!" she shouted.

I pushed a finger in her ass and she pressed back onto it until it was two knuckles deep.

She shook like a leaf in a tornado as she curled onto her side into a ball on the bed. Her pussy convulsed around my cock and I ... kept pumping.

Looking up at me, she more mouthed than said, "I love you."

I pushed deeply into her and felt my own orgasm explode and wondered how the condom didn't break.

WEDDING DAY

After we repeated these good habits, schoolwork, teasing, schoolwork, sex ... schoolwork was no longer an issue. My grades improved dramatically. She loved that she was contributing to my success, and I loved that beautiful body she teased me with. My success in school became our success in our life together.

A few years flew by as we learned to balance priorities and I got mostly A's. We moved in together and I proposed to her on a rainy Sunday afternoon after watching an old movie she liked. It was a cold and damp day outside but, in our small apartment, snuggled up on the couch underneath a blanket, she said "YES!"

We wanted a small wedding of 50 people but as we talked to our parents, the list grew to over 100, somehow. Traditionally, the bride's father picks up the tab, but he declined. As a Colonel in the US Air Force, he could certainly afford it. However, he knew that we'd have drinking and dancing. His strict religious perspective couldn't allow him to fund those activities. And of course, Kate's Mom had no public say in the matter.

It was fine. We dealt with it. We had saved well and funded the wedding ourselves. We were both surprised when Kate opened her mom and dad's wedding response and it said they would attend.

We thought it would be fun to abstain from sex for a week before our wedding. I moved back in with my mom and dad. It was weird sleeping in my old bed and after three years of living with Kate. We'd engaged in sex at least daily if not twice a day since I moved in. Some mornings, I'd awake to find her sucking my morning wood with a playful grin on her face saying something clever like, "it was just standing there all alone, I HAD to do something!" Other mornings, I'd reach around her sumptuous form for those rounded mounds and gently squeeze those thick, pink nipples.

Well, that was gone for a week. I foolishly agreed to no masturbation. What was I thinking? Even so, I made it through the week. It meant that I was extremely horny as the day arrived.

My ushers and best man picked me up and we went to the church. Her father proudly walked her down the aisle. She looked stunning in a long flowing white gown, with peekaboo embroidery across her chest showing only a bit more than a hint of the soft skin of her breast. I couldn't believe how lucky a guy I was.

The reception was excellent. Everyone enjoyed the open bar, the food, and the dancing. Throughout the evening, my cock was thick with desire. I'd see Kate dancing with someone, and her firm breasts would be bouncing in just the right light and I'd hide my bulge with a napkin. Looking around, I found my old obnoxious aunt chatting with uncle Bill and thankfully, my thickness subsided a bit. I was so horny. It was like that all afternoon.

After four hours of fun for over a hundred people, it was time for us to leave the reception for our hotel. Kate arranged for us to change into "Going Away" clothes before leaving. I had no clue what that meant except that I followed a bundle of white dress material up a flight of stairs to the manager's office to get changed with my newlywed wife.

The office was a little crowded, with an overiszed desk in front of windows overlooking all the people dancing down in the hall. There were pictures of past lodge presidents staring out at us from a wall and our clothes hung on a couple of beat-up Windsor chairs. Kate angled the blind slats so no one could see in but, we could still see out. On the desk was a plate with two chocolate covered strawberries, vodka shots, and a note from my sister. That was sweet I thought.

Kate grabbed me and kissed me, wrapped her arms around me, and pulled my chest to her. Those tender breasts pushed against me, and I was instantly hard. She fed me my strawberry and I as I brought hers up to her lips, she pressed her lips around it, eyes never leaving mine, her tongue seductively licked it and then gently bit it, chocolate pieces falling down across her wedding dress. We downed the shots with a giggle and she said blandly, "Get me out of this dress, please!"

She turned around and I undid the far too many little buttons running down her back. She bent slightly at the hip and pressed rubbed her ass into my cock and murmured, "Hmmm, I've missed that." She worked her ass up and down against me and I completely lost my focus until she said, "Hurry up with those fucking buttons."

There were far too many undergarments and I know that I must have ripped some of them as I extricated my new bride from all that white material nonsense. They made a nice pile on the desk and she finally stood before me wearing white lace panties, a matching bra, and a shy half smile.

She raised her shoulders as if to say, "Well, here I am, and this is all for you. All for you, forever!"

I stepped back to admire her beauty; blond curls flowed down her shoulders, deep green eyes adorned a Grecian face, full lips with a hint of pink, a slender neck, all above a curvy body with a narrow waist.

We kissed full, deep, and passionately. I ripped off my shirt with only half the buttons undone. She dropped my tuxedo pants and kneeled as she ran her hands up the back of my thighs to then remove my underwear.

My cock sprang forward, and she smiled saying, "There's my boy. I've been missing you!"

She engulfed the thick head and gripped the shaft. I thought I'd cum right there.

There was a tap on the door, "Hey you two. It's almost time for you to go." It was the wedding director.

Kate's green eyes looked up to me with that look of, "Hey, you answer her. I'm busy down here." She continued bobbing as I tried to think and hopefully formulate an answer.

"Ummm, we're almost ready. We just had a little wardrobe malfunction. Umm, yeah, it's fixed now. Sorry! Give us a few minutes, please?"

Kate stroked me and asked, "Do we want our first fuck as a married couple in this dusty old office?"

I was blinded by her hand beating my cock like it was ... "no big deal." I was trying to keep my composure and not squirt all over the place.

Lifting her up from the floor, I kissed her lips, her neck, and she groaned as her head lolled back. Holding her up, I pulled those tits out from her lace bra and nibbled on her nipples. They were long, thick, and hard. Kate's face went flush as I pulled her panties down.

Kneeling before her, I felt like I was looking at a goddess. My hands roved up her calves to her thighs to that tiny brown bush between her legs. She delicately stepped out of her panties, strategically leaving her legs apart for my hands to explore her already sopping pussy.

"Oh God!!" she groaned as I gently but urgently pressed my thumb onto her clit, opened her pussy lips, and sunk just one finger into her pussy. She'd never been so wet.

"We need to be quick!" she stated. "I need it. I need it now. Get that cock into me!"

Kate turned around and bent over the desk onto all that white wedding dress material.

I marveled as her pussy bloomed open for me just below her puckered asshole.

Pushing my cockhead against her, I felt the tip slip into her slick canal. She grunted and hissed out, "Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me, now!"

After several strokes, I was fully inside her. Her ass bounced with each stroke, and she gripped the wedding dress as she gasped with each insertion.

"Yeah baby," she started. "Yeah, just like that. Keep fucking me just like that."

"We need to get a condom," I said.

"I've got it covered. Don't you worry," she grunted back

I loved her narrow waist and gripped her hips hard with each stroke, pounding her sopping pussy.

She could see out a few of the bottom blinds. People were still dancing, drinking and toasting us while we were up in the manager's crowded and dumpy office ... fucking.

"Look who's down there," she said between gasps. "Look at them. They have no idea that we're up here fucking. God, your cock is so fucking good!"

"There's your uncle Ryan and your cousin Brian... oh shit! You're so tight!" I said.

"I'm cumming soon, baby!" she grunted. "I love you so much!" There was a pause and she grunted out, "There's my dad. Look at that religious asshole! Yes, fuck me in front of him! Do it! Fuck me in front of that pretentious know-it-all bastard!"

Her pussy quivered and her juices flooded. With one more push, I exploded inside of her. We collapsed on the desk as our juices combined and flowed over my balls and ran down her legs. I'd couldn't remember a time when we had so much ... fluid between us.

A few minutes later, with flushed faces and bright smiles, we greeted each person and thanked them for their attendance and presents. It took a long time just to say goodbye to everyone and almost an hour to get to our hotel and register.

The bellhop took our luggage up to our room and we headed straight to the dining room to eat a light dinner and have a drink. The hotel was 10 floors high and included a large atrium in the center. There were three restaurants but the most popular was the one in the center of the atrium. They had a table under a trellis just for us and a bottle of champagne was included. Still in white "going away" outfits, sitting under a flowered trellis, everyone knew that this was a special day for us.

It was certainly a beautiful hotel and I'd never been in such a place before. Three glass elevators rose and fell from floor to ceiling on magic rails. Little kids waved to people in the atrium and they waved back. A waterfall toppled out of a fake hill on one side and snaked around to a small koi pond.

We ate and talked about the wedding. We chit-chatted sharing the different conversations we had with various people. Even my estranged uncle showed up with his wife and two kids.

We had a wonderful dinner and headed up to our room.

She pushed the elevator button, the doors closed behind us. She looked left, then right, then pressed her body into mine, wrapped her arms around my neck and we kissed passionately. The elevator rose out of the first floor and into view of the atrium guests. We looked up and people were giggling at us. I nodded, and waived with an embarrassed smile.

The elevator rose and Kate waved to some older women with smiles on their faces. I noticed that the bottom half of the elevator glass was covered. As Kate waved, I reached through the slit in her white dress. Without skipping a beat, she lifted her foot up to the handrail, smiled, and waved to a few other people. I found her clit easily enough and waved with one hand while frigging her with the other.

"Oh gawd, you're going to make me cum again! Stop it." She whispered through gritted teeth.

I kept going as we rose up floor after floor. She kept waving as I slipped a finger into her slit. Her face was flushed, and her pussy was sopping wet.

The elevator door opened, and I licked my fingers noting, "You taste very good."

Our room faced inward at the atrium. Sheer curtains ensured that no one could see into the room while we could still see out. We settled in putting our toothbrushes in the bathroom and just relaxing a bit. She looked out through the sheer curtains as I came up behind her. I cupped her breasts and began undressing her, "Look at all those people down there. Oh! There're even people on the balconies across the way!" She exclaimed. "We're going to fuck in front of them and they won't even know."

"We could open the curtains and them see," I suggested.

"I want you all to myself," she giggled.

My half-dressed wife pushed me onto the bed and methodically stripped off my clothes.

My cock was rigid, and she gripped it hard, squeezing the base until the head became a purplish color. With her other hand, she began tugging the skin up and down and teasing under the helmet area.

She smiled a wicked smile.

Bright green eyes stared into me as I watched my lovely bride lean in and lick and suck my cock head. She took a bit more in and sucked hard squeezing her eyes shut tight and then she opened them again bobbing on the top of my cock.

"Am I a good wife?" she asked coyly.

"Ohhhh gawd, yes, you certainly are!" I said gasping.

She stopped sucking for a moment but her hand gripped harder. I don't ever remember my cock so purple as she had cut off the blood returning to my body.

She arched an eyebrow, "You like it when your wife sucks your cock?"

"Yes," I croaked.

She licked and sucked some more and then gripping again, she teasingly giggled, "Do I have a nice ass? Do you like these tits?

Leaning in, she rubbed my cock on her tits, stopping to stare at me as she used my cock to flick her thickened nipples one after another.

What's your favorite part of me?" Then she devoured me again raking her teeth on the cockhead rim.

"Oh shit! I don't know! Oh baby, you're going to make me cum so hard!"

Smiling, and gripping my cock tightly and saying softly, "You'll cum when I let you cum. Answer me."

Through huffing breaths, "You're killing me. I love all of you, all of you! If I had to pick though, you have the best tits and nipples. They're full and soft and ... oh shit ... perfect!"

Quickly, she straddled my waist, arching her back and leaning those pillowy tits into my face, she pushed her nipples across my face and into my mouth, "Suck my nipples." She commanded softly.

As I did, she eased herself back sliding onto my rigid cock.

It parted her engorged pussy lips. She unmercifully teased me by slowly engulfing me, bit by bit.

"I love your thick cock. It always feels so good to have your ..." she stopped as I raised my hips to push more inside. "Yeah, so thick. So hard. So deep. But as I was saying ..." and I pushed in again. "I'm not sure I care anymore!"

"Who is in charge?" I asked.

She slammed down on my cock, gasping as each inch thrust deep into her. Her manicured nails dug into my shoulders as her head tossed back, and then forward. Her dirty blonde curls cascading around her pretty face as she shook her head hard. Her eyes squeezed closed again.

"I'm on top so I am in charge," she giggled.

Once I was all the way in, her juices started flowing down and around my balls. Her eyes were shut as she lifted off and slammed back down again, grunting and groaning like a wild animal in heat.

She quickened the pace and beads of sweat formed on her forehead. Those lovely blonde curls were bouncing up and down and I was thrusting up to meet her pace.

She stopped pumping and just stayed jammed down hard on my cock, sitting up again and rocking gently, and whispering to no one in particular, "So thick and so fucking deep, baby! So fucking good! I can't believe I'm cumming again!"

We lay in each other's arms and fell asleep for a couple of hours.

"Husband?" she said, maybe to see if I was awake.

"Yes, Wife?" I replied.

"It's only 8:30 pm. I bet the after party is still going on at your parents' house."

"I imagine it will be going on at least until 1 am. Why? Do you want to crash it?"

She rolled over with part of a sheet covering her naked body. Her beautiful ass hanging out. I rubbed it.

"I love you," she said simply. "This day has been everything I've ever wanted or could have wanted in a wedding day."

I snuggled in to her back running my fingers over her hip down to her waist and then up to her breasts. These were all mine. They belonged to me, and I belonged to her.

Kissing her back, I replied, "I love you. I never knew I could be so happy as I am right now with you."

Rolling back to me, her eyes searched my face, "Let's go crash that party!!"

We walked in the door of the small cape cod house that I grew up in. When I was nine, I used to jump to see if I could touch the doorjamb between the living room and the hallway. Now, there were over thirty, mostly drunk people, yelling and congratulating us for our wedding as we made our way through the house, hugging, shaking hands, and chatting.