Being Helpful Ch. 01 - Getting Married

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's about time you showed up," commented my cousin Brian.

"We had some business to attend to," I replied.

He laughed a loud laugh and grabbed Kate and me a beer.

We milled around chatting with everyone there. It was smaller and more personal than our reception, as we got into more in-depth conversations with people we cared about but hadn't seen in months and for some, years.

Kate and I got separated and I noticed that she was in the kitchen corner talking with Brian. He was clearly drunk but so were many other people there. Most were going to spend the night though I couldn't imagine where they would sleep.

As Kate's cousin was telling me some lame story about a wedding she went to in Florida, I was watching my sexy wife chat with my cousin. A pang of jealousy journeyed through my heart.

Damn she looked good. There was something different that I hadn't noticed earlier. I couldn't quite place it, but it was the slope of her breasts. They hung a little lower and ... was she wearing a bra? She wasn't! As she moved her hands when talking, her tits swayed differently. They were fuller and more mature than just a few years ago. Damn, I liked that.

Then I noticed that Brian was enjoying the conversation, her hand movements, and those lovely B tits as they swayed. I didn't care if he liked it. I didn't care if his cock got hard from it. She was mine and she loved me. He could go fuck off.

The lame story in my ear ended and I thanked her for our conversation and moved on. Kate and I found each other in a crowd, and we pressed in. I could feel her soft tits and she could feel my hard cock. People gathered around us and pressed us together in a huge hug, but I was only feeling those hard nipples pressed against my chest.

We all laughed, and people let us out.

My dad called out that he needed another case from the basement, and I said I'd get it. With all the people around, I could barely get the door open. The old painted stairs led me down to the cement floor. The beer was to the right but the room where I lost my virginity was to the left. I looked in and looked at the thick carpet where I awkwardly fucked Kate only a few years ago.

We were so different then. We were so young, I thought.

There was a noise on the steps behind me and I turned. It was Kate coming down, "You weren't going to leave me up there with all those people, were you?" she laughed.

I laughed too. "I'm here to get beer."

"No," she said, "The beer is on that cold cement floor over there. You're here on this rug to get laid again."

She unbuttoned her soft sweater and revealed those soft and full tits. I leaned in and suckled each of her nipples as she unzipped my pants and pulled out my hardening cock.

"We better be quick or they'll wonder where we are," she said in a hush.

Her skirt dropped to the floor, and she wore no panties. I looked quizzically, she shrugged her shoulders and said, "I didn't wear underwear for your convenience, my husband!"

She lay on the rug just around the corner from the stairs and said, "Hmmm, I think I was about here, right?"

"Yes, baby. You were right there. And was I between your legs, maybe about here?" I asked.

"Yes, push it in, please. I miss him. I miss having him inside me. I miss that wonderful pressure I feel every time I ..."

I pushed in hard stopping the words from her mouth.

"Yes?" I asked as I pumped and pumped.

"Yes, I don't know what I was saying. I don't care. Just never stop fucking me! I'm going to be so sore tomorrow!"

Her cunt gripped me. It pulled me to her. It massaged my cock as it pulsated. Her legs wrapped around my back and pulled me as she bucked her hips.

She tried to stifle her cry. She bit her lip, "I'm fucking cumming. Oh shit! Oh shit!"

The door at the top of the stairs opened and Dad bellowed down, "Are you having trouble finding the beer? Can you also bring up two bottles of chardonnay?"

I kept pounding her pussy and she was now speechless and wide-eyed. I called out in my best no nonsense voice, "Sure, a case of beer and two bottles of chardonnay ... cumming right up!!"

Kate was gulping for air and nodding her head, "Yes baby, you're gonna make me cum again, aren't you! Oh God!"

With that, she grabbed my neck and squeezed tight unable to utter a word. I deposited a full load deep into her pussy.

"Your cock," she giggled, "it's still throbbing!" She gripped it and I jumped a bit.

"I guess we're both going to be sore tomorrow," I said with a laugh.

We got dressed, grabbed the beer and wine, and headed up the stairs.

As we neared the top, she turned to me, "I love you. One thing we need to do when this door opens is get me to the bathroom."

"Why? Everything okay?" I asked.

"Your cum is running down my leg, silly! And I guess that's the downside of not wearing panties! Help me get through this crowd."

With that remembrance, I deposited my sperm into the plastic container with my name, and date of birth, on the label. The buxom nurse at the door took my sample. I nodded, she smiled, and I wondered how many guys my age gave her their sperm at this fancy place. Probably not too many.

Next: Chapter 2 - Making Babies