Being Helpful Ch. 02 - Making Babies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We left the kitchen a mess and walked back into our tiny bedroom. Across the back of the headboard, she'd placed candles. Her ass was beautiful as she arched to reach and light each candle. I ran my hands over her butt and lifted that silky blue dress. She spread her legs and I lightly fingered her puckered asshole. She cooed.

I stripped as she put a pillow down for my head, and with a wicked smile, pointed to it. I obeyed and lay on my back.

She licked and sucked the head of my thick cock. Initially, she was sucking it for me. She was licking and sucking to make me feel good. She looked into my eyes and it was all to tease me. I loved it.

I wanted her on me. I couldn't wait to have her riding me and I wanted to drive my purple veined cock deep into her tight pussy.

But then things shifted. It was slight at first but still noticeable. She kept up that phenomenal sucking but moved to straddle my leg. With each thrust of her bobbing head, she rubbed her pussy along my shin. Her juices were flowing all over my leg. This was new. She didn't think about it, she just did it and my shin felt good on her clit and pussy lips.

She set aside any notion of being sexy or seductive for me and just focused on her own gratification. This shift made her even more sexy to me. She was sucking my cock because she liked to suck my cock. She was riding my shin to scratch that horny itch between her legs.

I was having a hard time containing myself. I didn't want to cum but I was losing the battle. Kate sensed it and stopped licking, gripped the base and squeezed hard.

Huskily, she said, "Not yet lover-boy! I need this inside me."

Pressing her hands on my chest for leverage, she swung a leg over and poised her sopping pussy over my cock. It looked so good as my cock spread her lips wide and she slowly lowered herself down.

She gasped, "God you're big tonight!"

I tried to think of anything else but sex. I thought of my old beat-up car, the debate I had with a coworker about a design we'd done. Anything to calm down. It only helped mildly. There was this big-tit goddess above me, rocking back and forth on my cock and just enjoying her own sexuality in this sexy moment.

She started moving her hips in a circular motion as she pulled her dress off and over her head. Leaning forward, this vixen pressed her big, milk-loaded tits, into my face. Drops of milk smeared my cheeks, nose and eyes.

"You like that, don't you," she teased as her tits hung on both sides of my face. "Are you having a hard time not cumming, baby?" she giggled.

She rubbed the milk back and forth across my face with her hanging tits.

"I want to taste it," I said with a hoarse voice.

"You want to taste it?" she said. "That seems so... wicked. I mean, it's for the baby."

She kept up her circular grinding of my cock and smothering me with her tits. They kept leaking more and more.

Closing her eyes, she slowed and stopped moving, "I've never felt so close to cumming. It feels so good! I'm so on the edge, like the edge of an explosion. God! I love your thick cock."

She was breathing hard and trying to hang on.

"Okay baby," she said breathlessly. "Just lick it so you can taste it. Don't suck it. It's for the baby, okay?"

I snaked out my tongue, flicked her hardened nipple, and felt the warm milk drip down and into my throat. It was different than anything I'd ever tasted. Warm, silky, like her dress, and some sweetness to it. I flicked her nipple and it dropped more.

Kate grunted. She'd felt that nipple to pussy connection. She gasped and returned to arching her back and lifting her cunt off my cock and then, ever slowly back down again, inch by glorious inch.

"Oh jake... oh! Stop! Don't do that!" she moaned.

"Have you ever tasted it?" I asked.

She shook her head no while gritting her teeth and squeezing her eyes tight.

"Do you want to?"

She shook her head no and drove down on my cock again.

"Are you sure? It's really good," I said softly. "It's just a little bit and there is plenty for the baby."

Kate nodded slightly and I took a long lick of the dripping milk and balanced it on my tongue so she could taste it. Our tongues intertwined and she swallowed the warm milk from my tongue.

Her fucking tempo increased as she lifted off my chest and began grinding back and forth on my cock.

"More?" she asked in a whisper.

I licked more and she greedily sucked it off my tongue. We did this again and again as I licked her nipples and she literally sucked the drops off my tongue.

"Want more?" I asked and she nodded.

Her tits were bouncing and milk drops were turning into the size of rain drops.

I grabbed her tit and latched on and sucked hard for a moment or two. I swallowed deeply and her milk flowed down my throat. It was glorious!

"Oh fuck!" she screamed.

I sucked more and filled my mouth. She leaned down and took it from me and her grinding turned into pounding, her ass slapping my hips.

Engorged tits with purple veins started spraying milk all over my chest and my face. Both tits at once kept spraying through the air as my lovely Kate screamed out the most powerful orgasm she'd ever had. My cum joined hers as I shot deep up inside her hot, pulsating cunt.

Then there was a flood as thick, creamy fluid blasted my entire crotch. It was hot and slightly sticky. She came so hard, she squirted on me!

Kate was still breathing hard as her pounding slowed. She made those few brainless moments just after orgasm last as long as she could. With eyes closed, she licked her lips. She bit her lip and slowly opened her stunning green eyes to look at me.

"That was..." I paused a moment as I was at a loss for words. "That was awesome!"

She collapsed beside me and then tossed an arm and a leg across my abdomen to hug me.

"It was awesome," she said softly. "I'm so sorry I peed on you!"

I stared at her to see if she was serious. She was. "Pee? No, that was just a very powerful orgasm. You squirted!"

"Well, it scared me!" she laughed.

"I can't wait to do it again!" I laughed.

"Oh no, we're never doing THAT again. Are you kidding me? I just peed all over you and the bed and now we have to change the sheets and wash the blanket."

"You didn't pee! You squirted!" I exclaimed.

She stared at me and as I looked those heavy tits with milk still dripping from long pink nipples, I got hard again.

She shook her head in disbelief.

"You are one horny man!" She moved to put her back against the padded headboard and patted next to her.

I didn't understand at first, but soon, I was laying across her lap suckling her tit as she stroked my cock. She stroked my hair with her other hand and whispered to me, "Hmm I think I like this."

The milk tasted wonderful as she switched me from the drained tit to the full tit. I drank it down deeply and fully, feeling her nipple extend into my mouth and onto my tongue. She sighed. After only a few minutes, I squirted all over her hand.