Ageless Love

Story Info
He was so young.
12.8k words
4.45
23.7k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob5373
Rob5373
876 Followers

Just a story about two people in love. They were told it would never work. We'll see.

AGELESS LOVE

Chapter One

My name is Jenna Bishop and I have a story to tell. Allow me to go ahead and get the biographical stuff out of the way. I'm thirty-six years old and the CEO of a nationwide marketing firm. I have an MBA in Marketing from a very prestigious school and our company does quite well. My company is just one of the companies my family owns.

Me personally? I'm 5'6" tall, 125 pounds in my stocking feet, and if you're just dying to know, I'm a 34C topside so if you're looking for a big boobed bimbo, wrong lady. I have shoulder length black hair and blue eyes from my father's side. Don't get the wrong idea, I'm not runway model material but I can turn a head when I want too. Now the downside, I have one failed marriage that lasted three years after I determined he just wanted a piece of the family pie and I was his pathway to getting it. He said and did all the right things to get me in his bed and a ring on my finger. I was twenty-four, naive, stupid with little sexual experience. The one thing he did do was teach me about sex. I found I loved it. Not that I'm a nympho but I have a healthy sexual appetite and he taught me how to use it. But, my Ex also found that he had too much appetite for just one woman and was spreading it around, so with my father's persuasive powers, my he decided he needed to accept my divorce terms and take a hike. Hopefully nine years later, I'm older and wiser.

I date occasionally and as much as I love sex, it just has not been in the cards as I'm much more particular about who I go out with and keep the boundaries I set for myself. My career and position also require a high degree of discretion and professionalism in private as well as publicly. I know that many in senior leadership positions feel it's not proper to socialize with others that report to you. I am not one of those. I do go out after work social hours with some of the women from the office. I keep my alcohol intake and behavior within the boundaries of my position and we all seem to enjoy each other's company. It also keeps the office gossip to a minimum.

This was one of those days, Thursday, November 2nd. That date is the most important day of my life. I had joined Jane, Susan, and Alexandra at our favorite watering hole about eight miles from our office. That seemed far enough away that we probably wouldn't run into anyone we knew. We have a cocktail and even dance from time to time with some of the male patrons. I seldom take them up on their request but the other ladies do.

I was sitting at a table with my three coworkers when a young man walked up and said, "Excuse me, Ma'am. Could I have the privilege of a dance with you?"

I started to say, "Thanks, but..." I turned and looked into the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen. I was mesmerized.

Without another thought, I responded, "Yes...Yes, I'd love.too."

My three friends looked at me like I had three heads.

Jane said, "Jenna, are you sure? He doesn't look old enough to even be in here."

He said, "Ma'am, I'm twenty-two."

He took me by the hand and escorted me to the dance floor where a slow song was playing on the sound system. He took me in his arms and we began to sway to the music. As we danced, I stared into those magnificent eyes as he gazed into mine.

I said, "My name is Jenna and yours?"

"I'm pleased to meet you Jenna. I'm Rob. Rob Cohen. Do you come here often?"

I said, "Maybe once or twice a month. My friends and I come here occasionally to decompress after work. How about you, Rob?"

He said, "This is my first time here. Seems like a nice place. Quiet and cosy. Jenna, I hope I'm not out of line here but you're a beautiful woman. Thank you for dancing with me."

I said, "Thank you for asking and no, a lady always likes to hear that her efforts at being attractive are appreciated. Thank you.

I smiled as he pulled me closer. The song ended and another began.

He said, "Do you mind if we stay out for another?"

I don't know why I agreed but I did. His eyes never left mine and strangely, I lost any inhibitions about returning his attention. When this song ended, he returned me to my table and thanked me. I felt...what? I don't know? Disappointed that our dance ended? I watched him as he asked other unaccompanied ladies to dance and felt a twinge of jealousy as some of the ladies made no effort to hide what they wanted. He was a young, blonde, blue eyed Adonis. I found myself catching his eye from time to time. My friends got up to leave.

Susan said. "Jenna, you coming?"

I said, "In a bit. I want to finish my Margarita."

She looked at me then at him. With a little smirk she said, "Yeah, you want to finish something alright but it's not that Margarita."

It would have been beneath me to flip her off but I thought about it. As my friends walked out, I turned my attention to the dance floor where Rob's current dance partner was rubbing herself all over him. Her nylon clad thigh was against his crotch. There was no way he could help not having a boner.

When they finished the dance, he walked back over to me.

He said, "Jenna, looks like your friends left you here all alone? May I have another dance?"

I almost jumped up into his arms but tried to remain demure. He led me to the dance floor and this time I melted into him. This time, he put his hand behind my head and gently pulled me to where my head was resting on his chest. I took in his male scent and closed my eyes as we swayed to the song. I could feel the beat of his heart.

I said, "Rob, I really like this...by this, I mean dancing with you."

He said, "I know, Jenna, I feel it too. The whole time I was dancing with those others, my mind and eyes kept wandering back to you. Jenna, would you have dinner with me tonight? It's almost dinner time and I would be honored if you would join me."

"I dunno, Rob. We just met and I know we feel a connection but I'm a lot older than you. Wouldn't you be more comfortable having dinner with a younger woman?"

"Jenna, I want to get to know you better. You are so beautiful. Please?"

"Ok, Rob, I'll meet you somewhere. A girl's gotta eat too. How about that little diner on the corner, three blocks down?"

"Great, Jenna. I'll see you there."

We sat there across from each other waiting for the other to make the first move so I asked, "What do you do, Rob?"

He said, "Well, I go to school on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and work as a produce manager in a grocery store. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? You look maybe twenty five or six? What do you do, Jenna?"

"Wow, Rob, you do know how to make a girl feel attractive. Actually, I'm thirty-six and I'm in Marketing. I know, kinda boring. Rob, I hope you won't be insulted but how old are you..really?"

He looked away and said, "Nineteen but I look a little older."

"Jesus, Rob, I'm almost old enough to be your mother. How did you get into that bar this afternoon.?

He showed me his fake ID which stated he was twenty-two.

I laughed and said, " I remember those days. I still have my old adult ID in a drawer somewhere. Are you ready to eat? I've got to get home."

We drove separately. I was in the company-owned Toyota Camry and he was in an old Mustang, probably one from the late 80's but I'm no car expert. We sat and enjoyed a tasty but I wouldn't call it an A rated meal but it was close.

As I sat there studying and conversing with this young man, there was a connection between us I didn't understand. He seemed very mature for his nineteen years and I had that tingling in my stomach. I was enjoying his company more than I should.

He said, "Jenna, I can't tell you when I've enjoyed being with someone as much as I have being with you this evening. I know you may not want to give me your phone number but if I give you mine, maybe we could do this again sometime if you felt like it."

He wrote his number on a napkin and handed it to me. Then he took out his wallet which I glanced at as he took out the three twenties that were in it and put it on the table with our check. The check was $44.00 and change. It looked like between the bar and dinner he was tapped out but I wasn't going to embarrass him by paying the tab.

As I drive home, his eyes haunted me, his voice still rang in my ears and when he touched my hand or arm, it sent goose bumps all over me. Then, reality hit. My brain went back to work and said, "Don't even think about it. He's way too young for you not to mention, your parents would die." Nevertheless, it was a nice evening as I pulled into my parking lot. I parked the Camry along side my Porsche and the Bentley. I seldom drive the Bentley which has less than a thousand miles on it. My dad thought I needed to look the part. The CEO of his largest company should drive nothing less so it just sits unless I'm attending a high end gala of some sort which seems to be getting more often.

I reached into my jacket pocket and felt the napkin. I looked at the number and thought, "ok" as I entered his number in my contacts as Rob.

As I lay in my bed that night, Rob was still front and center in my thoughts. He was so sexy as I was watching that bar fly rub her crotch against his thigh. I visioned what he might look like under those jeans. My finger wandered to my wet labia. My thumb rested on my clitoris which was now exposed. I closed my eyes and brought myself to an exhilarating release thinking about him. As I dozed off, I whispered, "Rob."

The next day, I was sitting in my office still thinking about him when Susan walked in.

She said, "Hi, Boss, Well?"

I said, "Well, What?"

She said, "Your Boy Toy. Did you get to know him better? I think he was really smitten with you."

I responded, "If you must know, after y'all abandoned me. He and I had dinner at that little diner down the street. He's a very nice young man. There was nothing inappropriate at all. I went home...alone."

Susan laughed and said, "We didn't abandon you. As I recall you had to finish your "Margarita." He was H. O. T, Jenna. No doubt about that. Just be careful. He's young."

"I know, I know. Now go to work."

Several weeks had passed since that evening but Rob was still in every thought I had. I'd been staring at my phone all day, daring my finger to touch Rob's number. I blocked my number and hit "send."

My stomach was in knots. I though, "Why? I'm a grown woman. It's not like I had never been with s man. Hell, I was married at one time. But I never felt like this the entire three years."

He answered and I froze.

"Hello, This is Rob. Hello? Hellooooooo? This is Rob."

"Rob? I'm sorry. This is Jenna. Remember me from several weeks ago at the club? We danced."

"Jenna! What a surprise. How could I possibly forget you?"

I thought, "Here I am, the CEO of a major company. I talk to very important people all over the world every day and I'm speechless trying to talk to a man who I had only brief but life changing contact. Ever since that day, I felt him, smelled him, visioned every feature in his face when I closed my eyes."

"Rob, I was wonder...wondering if you might want to catch a movie or maybe have a more formal dinner with me...tonight?"

He said, "Wow, Jenna, you mean like a real date?"

I said, "Yeah, a date. Rob, I really want to find out if what I felt was real. I can't explain it but you've been on my mind all day."

I didn't mention that he had provided me with a wonderful orgasm that night in absentia."

He said, "I know what you mean, Jenna. I don't have your number or I would already have called. I get off at seven. What time and where should I pick you up?"

Thinking fast, I couldn't let him pick me up at my condo. I said, "How about I pick you up at your apartment. I've got an errand to run then I'll be there."

He gave me his address and we ended our call.

I picked him up in the Camry and ate an early dinner at a higher end chop house and then caught a movie. I knew he didn't have much money but he wanted to pay for the movie tickets. As we walked into the theater, he took my hand and interlaced our fingers. I actually felt like I was twenty again. It was a warm night so we walked up and down the street holding hands and window shopping. I stopped in front of a jewelry store window and admired some of the rings knowing I could afford any or all of them if I chose. That caused me to have some mixed feelings about where Rob's and my relationship could go if anywhere.

As we walked and talked, he told me he was a college junior studying business administration. His dad is a maintenance foreman for the city and then he hit me with the big one. His mom works as an admin for Marcos Industries, my Dad's company. Another red flag that told me I was in dangerous waters.

I volunteered as much information about me as I felt comfortable telling him at this point. I told him my dad had built a company from the ground up and my mom was a stay at home mom. I had a brother that lived in another state helping with the company.

I drove him back to his apartment. As we pulled into his parking lot, he asked, "Jenna, would you like to come up, maybe watch a movie and talk some more. It's small but it's clean. I don't require much. I'm either at work or school so I'm not here except to sleep, grab a bite and study."

I hesitated but said, "Ok, just for a little while."

We walked up to his third floor apartment. We went inside and I looked out the window over the city. I could see my building. I slipped off my heels and sat down on the worn sofa. Just about that time, a smokey gray cat strolled out of the bedroom and rubbed up against my foot.

I said, "Rob, you have a great view and it's so cosy. You're certainly not the normal college guy slob. Your place is neat as a pin and who is this pretty fella?"

"Jenna, meet Abner. He's my best buddy and you have to watch out for him because he's a lover. He will grab your heart strings kinda like you have mine."

I hesitated a second processing what he just said.

I said, "What? What did you say, Rob?"

He said, "I said I think I'm falling in love with you, Jenna. I'm pretty sure I was toast during that first dance but I see your face in my dreams every night. I felt your body next to mine as we danced. It was like a magnet. If our age difference is a problem for you, please let me know now. It doesn't matter to me. I love you, Jenna Bishop. There, I said it."

"Oh Rob, I don't know what to say. Our age difference is an issue. I'll soon be a middle aged woman and you'll still be in your prime. Rob, I have to tell you, I was married once. It only lasted three years. We were both too young and not ready for it. You're so young with so much life ahead of you. You can't be in love with me."

He took me in his arms and said, "Jenna, Sweetheart, all I know is my life will be empty without you in it. I've been trying to figure out ways to find you. I didn't have your number and it was killing me. I needed to talk to you...to tell you how I felt and let the cards fall where they fall."

He reached down to me and our lips met. Softly at first, then the longer we kissed, the more intense it became. Our tongues dueled in my mouth. I was now cradling his face in my hands. We broke our kiss and just stared into each other's eyes, knowing this is real.

I said, "Rob, I have to go."

I ran out the door to my car, leaving him standing at the railing watching me as I drove away. I cried all the way home. I could deny it to myself but I knew that this was the first time I had ever been in love...true love and it hurts knowing that it can't happen. Our worlds are too far apart.

I tossed and turned all night maybe actually sleeping two hours. I savored the taste of his lips on mine. To make matters worse, the longer and more intense our kiss became, the wetter the crotch of panties became. He could have had me right there in the floor if he had known.

A week passed then two, I was getting nothing done at work. My waking hours were spent wondering what Rob was doing. Is he ok? Is he missing me as much as I miss him. There's no one I can talk too about this. They would surely think I'm bat shit crazy for falling for a nineteen year old man. Some would say a kid.

The third week I drove to his store and watched him at work. I walked around in the store picking up a few things watching him like a love sick school girl. I finally got where I could see him. He was trimming and bagging lettuce. His counters were perfect. The colors of the fruits and vegetables were stacked and layered for maximum aisle appeal. My marketing skills were coming out.

I also noticed he was lifeless. His face was sad. He was nothing like the playful, loving Rob that danced with me in that bar that evening. I think I may have. broke his heart. He thinks I don't feel the way he does. I want to run to him and jump into his arms and yell, "I love you too, Baby!"

I left my cart and walked out of the store wondering what to do. I got in my car and called him. This time I didn't block my number.

His sad voice said, "Hello, This is Rob."

"Hi Rob."

He said, "Jenna, is that you?"

I said, "Yes, it's me. Can we go somewhere and talk tonight?"

We agreed to meet at his apartment.

Chapter Two

I rolled into his parking lot just as he was getting out of his Mustang. He smiled at me as I was walking to him still in my work clothes which consisted of a white button up blouse, a navy blue pencil skirt with a wide black belt, tan hose and navy blue peep toe, sling back heels.

"Wow, Jenna, you look gorgeous but you always do."

"Thanks Rob. I bet you say that to all the young girls."

He said, "Nope. Just the one I'm in love with."

He got me a Diet Coke and we sat down at his little dinette.

I said, "Rob, I have a lot to say. First, and foremost, I've been fighting it but have come to the realization that I've fallen love with you too. I didn't mean for it to happen but it has and I'm as lost as you are as to where we go from here. I love you with all my heart. I can't sleep, work or eat. I want to be in your life and I want you in mine. I've felt empty these past few weeks. I need to feel your touch, your lips, hear your voice, and know you're there for me. I don't want to be lonely any longer."

I stood up, unbuttoned my blouse, unzipped my skirt and let them fall to the floor. He stood up and kissed me as I unsnapped my bra and let it join my skirt and bra. He took me by the hand and led me to his small bedroom. I sat on the bed as he lifted each foot and slipped my shoes off. He reached into the waist band of my pantyhose and panties and slid both of them down my legs snd off my feet.

I got off the bed and unbuckled his belt and pants as he took off his shirt. He kicked off his boots and socks. He took me in his arms and kissed my neck, shoulders and nibbled on my earlobes. I reached into his briefs and wrapped my fingers around his substantial girth.

"Oh My, Rob. You feel wonderful."

I knelt down and took his swollen glans into my mouth. His young cock was hard as steel and a perfect length. I held his testicles in my hand as I licked the engorged shaft and oozing head.

He laid me down on his bed and said, "I love you Jenna. I want to make love to you."

I was on fire.

I said, "Yes, Baby, Take me. Make me yours."

He made love to me for what seemed like hours. He kissed every inch of my body from my nose to my glossy red toes. The one thing I did find out quickly was that Rob was not a beginner when it came to pleasuring a woman. He sucked and licked my clit til I was in a constant state of orgasmic bliss. I was begging him to fuck me.

He said, "Honey, I don't have any condoms."

Rob5373
Rob5373
876 Followers